Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:17:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 229
Total: 229

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: So things have not gone well.  (Read 57631 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: So things have not gone well.
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2006, 11:28:29 pm »
Matty,
You must be trying to pull the wool over our eyes. You are obviously one very, very sick man at the moment as there was a typo in your last post. It's calendar, not calender.  Grin
I've waited nearly three years for this. hehehe.

I was dumbing it down for the benefit of the audience, love. ;)

MtD
(Who knows that excuse isn't gonna fly)

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2006, 11:37:14 pm »
I peed a little after I read your zinger. Stress incontinence and such you know...... ;D  ::)
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline swede_dish

• I feel like an angel baby wrapped in a candy cloud
    • My blog
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2006, 11:38:20 pm »
Lisa....honey I knwo what you mean. A giggle = a piddle.
"I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. "
-Bette Midler

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2006, 11:41:18 pm »
Peed like this?

;D

MtD

Offline Lisa

« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2006, 11:47:27 pm »
........ ;D lisa gets up to go change into her third pair of panties.....

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2006, 12:27:38 am »
I've never claimed to be an especially compassionate or sympathetic person.

While this is true it still leaves me a little confused, we have it in writting and on good authority (from the lovely Melia) that you are a big pussy cat...while you on the other hand you claim to be Satan incarnate..one of you is lying...I have a feeling I know who but I need to know for sure, and I need to know before Feb 2007...so tell me, what do I have to pack

1...A cross and a bottle of holy water to ward off your evil spirits.

OR

2..A big tin of cat food (I hear whiskers is the brand)

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2006, 12:29:53 am »
whiskers have a free trial offer in the us... it might be available to you aussies...

I recommended the chicken flavored.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2006, 12:38:58 am »
I have a feeling I know who but I need to know for sure, and I need to know before Feb 2007...so tell me, what do I have to pack

1...A cross and a bottle of holy water to ward off your evil spirits.

OR

2..A big tin of cat food (I hear whiskers is the brand)

Well, I'd go for the first option coz at the moment:

. . . and so I'm probably not gonna be that hungry. ;)

MtD
(Who has thousands of these pix) ^_^

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2006, 01:05:13 am »
I'll pack both...just in case.... ;)

hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Lisa

« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2006, 01:23:31 am »
....fourth pair of panties... :P

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2006, 04:23:28 am »
I'm glad to see you are back, Matty, even if you don't give a rat's ass about me. I'm new here so I really don't expect you to....

As for drama, I don't know who said what, but this is a forum so people should be able to speak their mind and state their opinions. As the saying goes opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. No one says you have to agree with what others have said or will say in the future.....Sticks and stones people......Just my 1 cent worth.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2006, 07:53:11 am »
As for drama, I don't know who said what, but this is a forum so people should be able to speak their mind and state their opinions. As the saying goes opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. No one says you have to agree with what others have said or will say in the future.....Sticks and stones people......Just my 1 cent worth.

Akasha,

Your kind words and support have not gone unnoticed. As you'll learn, these forums are filled with arseholes. Fortunately the good people are in the majority.

:-*

MtD

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2006, 08:32:16 am »
I also find his little episode of naming his CD4's a disgrace.  Humorous?  Sorry, not in my eyes.  And I truly don't understand those who obiged his sick display of disrespect to all those who have succumbed to AIDS, as well as US, who are struggling to live with it now.  I just don't get it.

For those who do not understand what Trish just said, I felt compelled to write this particular post.  I am not angry at Trish, as this is her view, no matter that it is very illinformed.

In the very beginning, when actual counting of CD4 cells became a scientific possibility; it became a tradition of those with falling CD4s to name them. Usually this happened after falling below a CD4 level of 20.  After all, it isn't easy when you are failing to keep track of more than 20 names. 

Back in the day, lavish and expensive dinners and parties were concocted to host such naming traditions.  Friends and relatives would show up to help the person with the declining numbers to assign totally approprate names for the particular person involved.  In carrying on this incredible tradition; Matty has invited us to the party, and for that, we should all be grateful that he felt led to invite all of us.  I didn't participate in the naming, as only one came to mind and Mark/aztecan got that one for me....... Lucifer!

Why some of you are rattling the party is not understandable to me particularly, but then you might not have known about this very humorous and mentally healthy way to deal with a, many times, hopeless situation.  You see, back then, the whole bunch that attendded such celebrations were also well aware that their friend would be checking out within the next four to six months.  This was their way of honoring and supporting a friend, and through this silly exercise; also showed their concern that HUMOR be the enlightening spark that might lead to maybe a month longer life.

So, Take it from this survivor; I went to many, witnessed it with my own eyes, mind and heart, and once even did it as Rula Lenska, with the long RED hair and the full length red evening gown...  So there, I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't understand this long standing tradition; please keep your fingers to yourself, and learn a bit of history that Matty has so very generously chosen to share with some of his friends.

Your Eye Witness...

(edited because I forgot she never had blond hair, and it took weeks to find the appropriate RED wig.  Unfortunately, age blurrs the memory  >:( )
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 09:40:36 am by Moffie65 »
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2006, 08:41:01 am »
For those who do not understand what Trish just said, I felt compelled to write this particular post.  I am not angry at Trish, as this is her view, no matter that it is very illinformed.

In the very beginning, when actual counting of CD4 cells became a scientific possibility; it became a tradition of those with falling CD4s to name them. Usually this happened after falling below a CD4 level of 20.  After all, it isn't easy when you are failing to keep track of more than 20 names. 

Back in the day, lavish and expensive dinners and parties were concocted to host such naming traditions.  Friends and relatives would show up to help the person with the declining numbers to assign totally approprate names for the particular person involved.  In carrying on this incredible tradition; Matty has invited us to the party, and for that, we should all be grateful that he felt led to invite all of us.  I didn't participate in the naming, as only one came to mind and Mark/aztecan got that one for me....... Lucifer!

Why some of you are rattling the party is not understandable to me particularly, but then you might not have known about this very humorous and mentally healthy way to deal with a, many times, hopeless situation.  You see, back then, the whole bunch that attendded such celebrations were also well aware that their friend would be checking out within the next four to six months.  This was their way of honoring and supporting a friend, and through this silly exercise; also showed their concern that HUMOR be the enlightening spark that might lead to maybe a month longer life.

So, Take it from this survivor; I went to many, witnessed it with my own eyes, mind and heart, and once even did it as Rula Lenska, with the long blond hair and the full length red evening gown...  So there, I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't understand this long standing tradition; please keep your fingers to yourself, and learn a bit of history that Matty has so very generously chosen to share with some of his friends.

Your Eye Witness...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Nadine

« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2006, 08:46:58 am »
I feel honored to have been invited to Matty's party...and hey I even got a spot on his names list!  ;D

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2006, 08:48:26 am »
Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!  Apparently Matty feels better. Can't say I enjoy the fighting going on but That's life both here and in the Outside world..Glad you are back and in my fridge eating my food.  I don't love all of you but I wish you the best,and I do love Matty, especially Matty.   Cristy

Offline Jody

« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2006, 09:15:12 am »
Here's hoping the meds will kick in just as they did for me back in the mid 90's when I started taking them and have the same Lazarus like effect on you Matty as they did for me and we will have you around here for a LONG time to come !!!

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2006, 09:40:39 am »
Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!  Apparently Matty feels better. Can't say I enjoy the fighting going on but That's life both here and in the Outside world..Glad you are back and in my fridge eating my food.  I don't love all of you but I wish you the best,and I do love Matty, especially Matty.   Cristy

You're damn straight Matty feels better. He's not sure why, though.

Here's hoping the meds will kick in just as they did for me back in the mid 90's when I started taking them and have the same Lazarus like effect on you Matty as they did for me and we will have you around here for a LONG time to come !!!

Jody

Well so much better that

So suck my dick, chicken-hawks!
;D

MtD

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2006, 09:45:22 am »
Don't know what a chicken hawk is but if I did decide to suck your dick, you would come right over to my side cause baby I got skills. Love you Matty,   Cristy

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2006, 09:49:38 am »
Don't know what a chicken hawk is but if I did decide to suck your dick, you would come right over to my side cause baby I got skills. Love you Matty,   Cristy

ewwwwww

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2006, 09:51:47 am »
ROFL, Christy you are a trip.  ;)

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2006, 10:53:20 am »
Andy,

I hear you loud and clear.  Apparently others on this forum can make hateful posts, that are read by us all and even when their duplicity is found out and they then edit or just blank our the offending posts, then everything is fine.  But if some sap like me then calls them on such behavior, like this has NEVER happened before, in regards to them, then I get a warning of a time out???

It's clear that this forum no longer supports real discussion or even dissent and the fact that you allow this to continue really concerns me.  But what do I know.  So I will be a good boy and not make any more waves.  Nor probably any more posts. 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 11:20:24 am by killfoile »

Offline MSPspud

• Joined Mar 2005 - Formerly UofMurbs
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2006, 11:51:51 am »
It's clear that this forum no longer supports real discussion or even dissent and the fact that you allow this to continue really concerns me.  But what do I know.  So I will be a good boy and not make any more waves.  Nor probably any more posts. 

Joe, this is ridiculous.  I don't want to get into this whole brawl by any means but I'm tired of people getting their undies in a bundle and heading for the hills.  We're all human, it's the nature to feel things are unfair from time to time and to fight, but come on.  What sort of good will your leaving or not posting do for anyone?  Do you think everyone will take notice and suddenly change?  This has definitely swayed my opinion to realize the childishness of BOTH sides.

Sorry for the rant and hijack.  I am unseasonably pissy today.  Please carry on.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2006, 11:56:35 am »
Joe, this is ridiculous.  I don't want to get into this whole brawl by any means but I'm tired of people getting their undies in a bundle and heading for the hills.  We're all human, it's the nature to feel things are unfair from time to time and to fight, but come on.  What sort of good will your leaving or not posting do for anyone?  Do you think everyone will take notice and suddenly change?  This has definitely swayed my opinion to realize the childishness of BOTH sides.

Sorry for the rant and hijack.  I am unseasonably pissy today.  Please carry on.

Both sides? There are only two sides to a Matty the Damned thread? I never would have taken you for being so narrow . .  .

what is your name again?

If this thread is so childish one is forced to wonder why you lower yourself to commenting at all.

MtD

Offline MSPspud

« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2006, 12:18:58 pm »
Cripes, I'm talking about the the feud.  It's not even about this thread or anything you said.  That is why I am apologizing for hijacking.

It's all carryover from the AMG.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 12:22:56 pm by MSPspud »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2006, 12:25:51 pm »
Cripes, I'm talking about the the feud.  It's not even about this thread and anything you said.  That is why I am apologizing for hijacking.

The feud? In my own damn thread? Well that's cool. Mayhap you'd like to buy a vowel?

You know it makes sense.

MtD

Offline MSPspud

« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2006, 12:29:45 pm »
I'll buy a "U".

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2006, 12:33:38 pm »
I'll buy a "U".

Really? I'd have gone lower case. BUt whatever lifts yoUr shirt . . .

MtD

Offline MSPspud

« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2006, 12:36:35 pm »
Right, b/c the entire puzzle wasn't in CAPS.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2006, 12:39:15 pm »
Right, b/c the entire puzzle wasn't in CAPS.

Unlike you, cock-sucker.

MtD

Offline MSPspud

« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2006, 12:40:44 pm »
 ;D

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2006, 12:48:50 pm »
MSPud,

No matter what you think, my comments here have nothing to do with any feud or AMG, it has to do with the posts that were made (in this very thread) and then deleted, once the authors realized that they had stepped WAY across the line of decency.  If you notice, I am not asking for anything more than parity in how the forums are moderated and the fact is that some members can post absolute hatred, then edit it and go their merry way... until the next time.  They have done this in repeated threads and yet everyone is called on it EXCEPT THEM.

Lis gets a time out because she just cannot stand the duplicity of these people, but they get nothing.  When they got together, Lis was the unfortunate one who stated what many of us were thinking and merely warned one of them that the other admitted to being at least bi- if not gay and to be careful.  Sounds pretty reasonable to me, but they jumped on her like white on rice.  She became a Pariah in their eyes and they have never dropped the issue, merely because she expressed an opinion.  That fallout is one of the reasons that Lis did not attend AMG this year, as she did not want to risk any altercations nor detract from the gathering.  Nice huh???

So I strongly disagree with your comments, because you do not know the background.  What I find most disappointing however is the fact that you would rather rant at me, than confront them on their awful behavior.  Trust me, I am not reacting to them per se, as I am to the Moderators who seem to be increasing their censorship and stifling discussion.  I believe their actions warrant some action but I do no make the rules.  I can only speak for myself and if I do not feel comfortable posting here any more, then that is my choice.  I see these forums as an interactive process, yet this duo seems to infect far too many posts and that has greatly diminished my enjoyment of these forums.  Now I can not even point out such behavior, without the threat of a time out.

That is my issue and I would appreciate it if you would check your facts before you just slam me for stating my opinion.  At least if you want to slam me, do it for something I said and not for what you believe are the facts.

Offline Lis

« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2006, 12:53:36 pm »
MSP will be pissed, but i think that he feels the same way that alot of us do about people like Joe, Moffie,Terry, Matty, Rocky... etc... you know who you are.. If the old school stops with their wisdom, then we lose out on a TON of information that is in our best intrest to have... I wish sometimes that Peter, Andy, and Tim, would write about how hard they PUSHED the limit to get all of us even meds!!!  

GEEZ!!! (remember... I'm dangerous... HEHEHEHE)
poz 1986....

Offline MSPspud

« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2006, 12:56:27 pm »
Hey, I wan't knocking you for your opinion about how the moderators are.  I was upset b/c of your threat to take your toys and leave the sandbox.  I think those sorts of threats are silly and don't solve anything.  Please re-read what I am trying to say.  I happen to like your ideas and posts.   

Offline MSPspud

« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2006, 12:57:33 pm »
THANK YOU, Lis!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2006, 12:59:32 pm »
Actually Spud might have a point here. Without us the Goderators would have nothing to Goderate. If you follow my meaning.

I would say I'm sorry for calling you a cock-sucker Spud, but you know I meant it as the highest compliment. ;)

;D

MtD
(Who thinks a man can do no more than suck another man's . . . . Spud)

Offline MSPspud

« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2006, 01:05:19 pm »
No offense.  I realize I'm often misunderstood.   ;)

And yes, I'm a professional at that sucking thing.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 01:07:49 pm by MSPspud »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2006, 01:07:05 pm »
w00000t!!! ;)

MtD
(Who has made it his lifes purpose to be mizUnderst00d)

Offline Lis

« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2006, 01:10:17 pm »
Matty... Im listening to MS PINK right now... missundaztood!!!

LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!

poz 1986....

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2006, 01:15:08 pm »
Ok guys, we've gotta get back to pretending like this thread matters. Tim Yawn and Goderator Ann are sitting at the top of the thread in an intimidating way so let's humour them.

;)

MtD

Offline greatcyber

« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2006, 01:45:35 pm »
It's really a shame that people have to post their bile and then delete it.  My choice for parents of the year.  They have claimed to be leaving these forums for soooooo many weeks now, why can't they just do it?  Because in their asshole existence they just love to see themselves in print.  Well, your "friends" can probably now be counted on two fingers; one for each of you, and I assume you can guess which ones I mean.  Leave already!  You are cretins.  It seems I haven't missed one damned thing by not being on here in a while.  Those in KC can threaten and then deny it.  Too bad some of it may have been cut and pasted and saved...they can be forwarded to the FBI if need be.  So, just lie your little hearts out.

DavidNC, I don't know if you are running for the Mother Teresa Award yourself, but it does get a little tiring.  Haven't missed any one of you one damned bit (except you, of course, Jan and our REAL friends that we can chat with by email).  Support is something that ya'll seem to give to yourselves.

Matty, your numbers ARE unfortunate, I can relate.  Just for the hell of it, check out www.ldninfo.net and see what you think.

As far as I can see, MOST OF YOU can use grammar lessons, so I wouldn't be the one going there...

Geez, I hope you ALL go to the next AMG and sing Kumbuya and then go off and shiv each other in your backs!  What goes around...

Personally, I miss darling Jonathan.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm only interested in sharing info about neuropathy with those who share and care enough to read.  The rest of you, well...
Perform a Random Act of Kindness Today...

...You Just May Be In Need of One Tomorrow!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2006, 01:51:37 pm »
Matty, your numbers ARE unfortunate, I can relate.  Just for the hell of it, check out www.ldninfo.net and see what you think.

Yup, they suck arse. And not in the good way, but doll your link is broken. :(

MtD

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2006, 01:52:42 pm »
Hey MS,

I got your meaning and appreciate your viewpoint.  I'm just tired of the toxic waste around here and so I suppose we are both having a pissing bad day.  I have no intention of being run off from any place that I consider precious.  I am, however, becoming very concerned about the rules around here and how they are applied but I seem to be one of the few, so I bow to the majority.

This new atmosphere will not affect my opinions or observations, just my decision on whether I share them.

To me, this whole discussion has become moot, because it seems that nobody cares other than me.

Offline David_CA

« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2006, 02:01:04 pm »
DavidNC, I don't know if you are running for the Mother Teresa Award yourself, but it does get a little tiring. 

No, I don't think I can come close to comparing to Mother Teresa, but thanks for noticing.

However, I thought you left a LONG time ago after the last time your kilt got knotted up.  It was around the time you said you destroyed your AMG shirt.  If we were to use tiring to describe somebody, it would certainly not be in reference to me.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline greatcyber

« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2006, 02:23:47 pm »
Sorry Matty, probably the meds from my surgery.  Try this link: www.lowdosenaltrexone.org.  Crikey, the drugs are better than I thought!  Don't know why I thought it was .net.  But, even my doc hadn't heard of this, even tho it's been around for decades and used to used to treat heroin addicts.  This affects a certain part of the brain...oh, hell-just read it.  We're going to try it cuz I need my CD4s to creep back up there again, too.

David, after reading all the things you've said in the past, I won't even respond except to say that a kilt never gets knotted up.

I voluntarily give myslef a time out!
Perform a Random Act of Kindness Today...

...You Just May Be In Need of One Tomorrow!

Offline o

« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2006, 02:31:28 pm »
Dear Matty,

i know that you have not forgotten me, but i was also disappeared. i had told the reasons a bit. and now i am trying to follow again.
And hearing your health in this situation, i felt really worried. somehow i can not imagine what kind of difficulties you are going through...
But i also can not understand how people can be so unnice to you at this moment when you really need some support.

i couldn't read everything which are posted here, as people stopped talking about your situation but began individual chats.
But i will download SKYPE. and i will try to add you if i can manage...

and if i can catch you online, i will be more than happy.

o ( who thinks Matty is a special, a very special person )

Offline David_CA

« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2006, 02:59:36 pm »
Sorry Matty, probably the meds from my surgery. ....  Crikey, the drugs are better than I thought! 

David, after reading all the things you've said in the past, I won't even respond except to say that a kilt never gets knotted up.

I voluntarily give myslef a time out!

I'd like think a LOT of behavior could be blamed on drugs instead on anything else.  I think if you'll actually read all the things I've said in the past  (... All of 'em?  Amazing!  Did you read all the things on the old AidsMeds site too), you'll probably find good reason to not respond; I'm generally fairly polite, supportive, and helpful.  If it's not a kilt, then SOMETHING is knotted up!   ;)

Time outs can be good.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Lis

« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2006, 03:09:22 pm »
I think that the truth is good....
poz 1986....

Offline whizzer

« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2006, 03:24:34 pm »
I think it is a great salute to Matty that ya'll have taken to bitch-slapping each other in his thread.

Offline Lis

« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2006, 03:26:18 pm »
your sooooo right!!! we do like to keep our devil happy!!!
poz 1986....

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.