Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:13:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773185
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 476
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: For Emma..new to the forums, please read  (Read 8230 times)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
For Emma..new to the forums, please read
« on: November 08, 2007, 11:17:33 pm »
Hi Emma

First of all welcome to the forums, I have moved this from Komnaes thread you posted in so others will be able to find you, read your story and answer any questions you may have.

Take care
Jan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Emma on november 8 07   Hello all,
I'am Emma.
First of all my fisrt language is french,so I' will really appreciate it if you write and/or speak very soft english to me...
second,I' read lots of DanielMark post,there are full of hope...thanks daniel !
   here is my story:
I' left my country with my husband 3 years ago, and was diagnosed hiv here in us... he was very upset,and became violent,very violent,then he abandon me and found his way..honnestly I' have no idea where he is now...so without money and so support,far away from my family I' struggle hard to apply for asylum (and unfortunatly it was denied),to learn english to have a job, to get use to this culture,to make friends,to fight against fears of being hiv,to hide this from people and so on... and that was just the firt step...today I' want to move foward,by having a good doctor,solve legal problems,go back to school,meet someone to share a good a decent life with...have a better job...just don't kown where to start, now you're are my only family, and confident.
please any help/good advice will help me
hope to hear fron you soon,
Emma.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 11:19:04 pm by anniebc »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline emeraldize

Re: For Emma..new to the forums, please read
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 11:32:06 pm »
Bonjour Emma!

I'm sorry to learn of your rough start with your diagnosis.

I'm glad you found this website.

First things first.

It would help to know what city and state you live in.

This way, members who live nearby and know what resources are available can share them with you.

Please do not give more information than your city and state so you may protect yourself.

There are kind people on this site, but also strangers who may not be kind to you.

We will look for your reply.

Em
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 08:10:43 am by emeraldize »

Offline xyahka

• Dance together!! aha!! aha!! I like it!!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 12:09:41 am »
Hey salut Emma, je suis content de savoir que tu as trouvé cette page et les forums.

Ici il y a quelque personnes qui parlent francais aussi, alors tu peut te sentir comme chez-toi.

Moi, je suis Juan Carlos, latin... c'est pour ca que mon francais n'est pas assez bon ;)

Bienvenu ici, ...mmm ok, maintenant en anglais.

About your doubt for finding a good dr, it would be good if you let us know in wich part of the country you are... so others in your area can give you suggestions. Remember you are with friends now, we all speak different languages but share same feeling, and same desire of helping each and everyone of us.

Hugs, a bientôt!!

Juan Carlos
13/03/07 1er diagnóstico /Peso: 79kg
19/04/07 CD4: 494 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 80kg
19/07/07 CD4: 659 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79.5kg
06/03/08 CD4: 573 (después de meses muy deprimido) /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79kg
17/09/08 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 84Kg
06/02/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 85Kg /HCV: Neg /HBV: Neg.
07/03/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg / Gym 3días/semana y Natación 2días/semana.
12/05/09 CD4: 470 /Cviral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg.
08/07/09 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 77Kg.
09/12/09 CD4: 510 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg. No medicinas aún
10/01/10 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
15/05/10 CD4: 320 /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
01/02/11 CD4: 291 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
05/05/11 CD4: 366 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
27/07/11 CD4: 255 /CViral: 138000 /Peso: 78kg.

Disfrutando y aceptando una nueva vida...

Offline marc123

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 06:13:40 am »
Bonjour Emma

Je m ' appel  Marc et je parle Francais je ne sais pas si je pourrais t'aider mais j'habite les Etats Unis et peut etre que je pourrai repondre a tes questions
Je pensse que si tu est HIV+ se site est tres bien pour recevoir de l'information et de l'aide mais cela n'est qu'un site internet et tu devras surement trouver d'autres endroit dans la ville et l'etat ou tu habite.
Bienvenue bon courage et si je peut etre d'une aide pour toi envoi moi un message
Marc

Offline frenchpat

• Love your friends, don't eat them.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 09:25:11 am »
Salut Emma,

encore une voix en français pour te souhaiter la bienvenue. Je ne suis pas aux Etats-Unis mais en France, donc peu au courant de la situation pour les séropos, tout ce que je sais me vient des membres de ce site.

en anglais ou en français, n'hésite pas à écrire, pour te faire du ben, demander de l'aide ou en offrir. Si tous les gars du monde comme disait Brassens...

bises,

Pat
People have the power - Patti Smith

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 11:50:56 pm »
slt Emma je suis Francais j'habite aux US, tu peux me contacter par message privé si tu veux.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 10:56:01 am »
Hi Emma. I'll say a prayer for you. I'm sad to hear about these things that happened to you. Welcome to the forum.

I'am Emma.
First of all my fisrt language is french,so I' will really appreciate it if you write and/or speak very soft english to me...
second,I' read lots of DanielMark post,there are full of hope...thanks daniel !
   here is my story:
I' left my country with my husband 3 years ago, and was diagnosed hiv here in us... he was very upset,and became violent,very violent,then he abandon me and found his way..honnestly I' have no idea where he is now...

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.