Main Forums > Living With HIV

(Long) Same sh*t , different friend. I told my friend number 4 about me being +

<< < (2/3) > >>

SouthSam7:
hey Alex,
I promise things get better.  However you feel is completely normal.  I found out in November 05 and I live in a VERY small town.  I have no support system except coming to these forums.  The people in these forums have helped me more than all other sources of info combined!  Good luck and know that you are going to be fine!
Love,
Sam in 'bama

poobear:
HI Alex sorry to hear you had a bad weekend.  I do think it is good that you were able to tell your friend of your diagnosis, a real friend will not desert you. He may not be educated about HIV but thats where you can educate.  I myself find it very helpful to my well being to educate others, if it wasnt for me having HIV I probaly would not be as educated myself.  And for crying all eekend, it sucks but it is good that you cand feel the pain, anger, and whatever else you are feeling.  I have been diagnosed since July of 1994, And I still have my days where I just need to cry and ask why me.  When I get done crying I usually feel better And every time I feel the need to tell a freind of my status there is always that fear that I will be rejected as a "diseased person".  But I have yet to meet  a person who has shunned me.  Some seem to understand a little more than others.  But we all need a support system of some kind and I am glad that you have this site to go to, and now your freind who sounds like he realy cares about you will be there for you.  I wish you all the best , and it does get better.   Rachel

wellington:
Crying is an important expression of emotion, Alex. The idea that men aren't supposed to cry is just bunk. It's like laughing, frowning, smiling, etc. Cry as much as you need to. If you're crying so much though that you feel inconsolable, however, it might be a good time to find some support to help you through the rough spots. Everything in moderation, my mother always says. Smart lady!

bobik:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{alex}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

LatinAlexander:
Hi Guys:

Thank you all (TexasGuy -you be carefull, I have a weakness for cowboys :D - Eldon, Lidgate, Frenchpat, GuyInSouthAla -I am here for you as well man-, PooBear, Welington -Say hello to your mom from me-, and Bobik -It took me a lot to understand your hugs..And when I did, I couldn't stop feeling great-)

Jesus, what a wonderful lessons I am learning in the middle of this chaos called HIV.

Hugs

Alex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version