HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

very worrying

<< < (2/2)

mustchange:
Hi ann
I understand when you meant no risk as its protected sex but there are chances condom might leak. Does ars rash come and go, itch and no itch? I been having them for 14-16days

Andy Velez:

--- Quote from: mustchange on January 26, 2013, 09:46:20 am ---Hi ann
I understand when you meant no risk as its protected sex but there are chances condom might leak. Does ars rash come and go, itch and no itch? I been having them for 14-16days

--- End quote ---

You are only listening to your what ifs and other doubts and not to what has unequivocally told you: you did not have a risk for HIV. Period. Condoms don't leak. If a condom fails it's very apparent what has happened because the whole thing goes and ends looking like a hoop with strands on the penis.

ARS does not come and go. If it happens it shows up for maybe a couple of weeks and then it is gone. It does not itch.

But this is all irrelevant because you have not done anything that put you at risk.

Now I am going to warn you that if you continue to return about this non-risk incident you are going to find yourself getting a Time Out for 28 days. HIV is not the cause of your rash. Discuss it with your doctor if it persists.

And get on with your life. Really. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version