Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

How to Survive a Plucking

<< < (2/6) > >>

emeraldize:
Hell, should we just write a protocol and call up the biggest tweezer manufacturers in the world and see if we can get some funding? We could do our own research. Criteria - must have hair; must be willing to pluck one's self or be plucked by someone else; ability to count and record numbers of hairs plucked; do we want proof of plucking?:to be discussed. Must correlate time of plucking to time of latest labs and note any changes.

What else?

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: emeraldize on November 19, 2012, 10:28:30 pm ---What else?

--- End quote ---

All plucked hair (including pubes) will be donated to a charity of the pluckee's choice.

Miss Philicia:
If I pluck my ass hairs I won't be able to make any dingleberry pie for the holidays :(

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on November 19, 2012, 10:58:28 pm ---If I pluck my ass hairs I won't be able to make any dingleberry pie for the holidays :(

--- End quote ---

Dingleberries are not gonna be in season for Sangivi.  Wait till baby Jeebus birthday to make that delicacy.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on November 19, 2012, 11:04:14 pm ---Dingleberries are not gonna be in season for Sangivi.  Wait till baby Jeebus birthday to make that delicacy.

--- End quote ---

So your sayin the dingleberry fairy doesn't harvest till late December ... I didn't know that .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version