Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:13:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772964
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: AMG 2006 Montreal T-shirt Thread Please pay for your shirt by June 30th  (Read 23431 times)

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
Shirt order brake down by sizes:

Small
1 Brent
1 RAB
1 Robert (redbluff)

MEDIUM

1 Dan
2 Jeromy
1 DavidNC
1 Jan
1 RAB
3 Brian
1 Trish
1 Ann
1 Livingpositively
1 Jan's friend Jen
1 Dingo

Large

1 Mark
1 DavidNC
1 Herman
1 John
1 Alan
1 Robert
1 Trish
1 Ann
1 Jody
2 Cliff
2 EricCo
1 Zephyr
1 Eldon
1 Dingo

Extra Large

1 Jerry
1 Lou-a-vull
2 Ric
1 Zephyr

Extra Extra Large
1 RAB
1 Tar Heel
2 Lisa

Extra Extra Small
1 Trish

43 Shirts

I am glad you were able to edit the shirt to include the thingie above the e in Montreal.

Dan
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 10:05:37 pm by Oscar »

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
Re: AMG 2006 Montreal T-shirt Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:31:37 am »
Some of you have already paid for your shirt through John's PayPal account. Hopefully he will re post that info so the rest of you can pay for your shirt. The shirts will be given out in Montreal. Forum members that have placed an order for a shirt that are not attending the gathering please pm me or John with your address & we will make sure your shirts are mailed to you. Those not attending the gathering will receive your shirt after the gathering since we will not have them before then.

Thank you to everyone that has placed an order. I hope that this will be an important souvenir of this trip to each of you.

IF THERE IS ANY PROFIT MADE FROM THE SALE OF THESE SHIRTS ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE GRANTS COMMITTEE

Thanks to John for helping me with this project. Without his help it never would have happened.

In Love,

Dan
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 01:44:49 am by Oscar »

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 12:34:56 am »
http://www.geocities.com/mediaman042000/mediaman_site.html

Scroll down to the AMG Montreal 2006 t-shirt logo and click to pay for your shirt.

Dan

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 01:48:08 am by Oscar »

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 01:47:47 am »
you can click on the t-shirt shot for multiple shirt orders, or the logo itself for single orders.  Sorry that this is so primitive.  I kinda threw it together.

Dan, I will give you the list of orders tomorrow.

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 03:21:11 am »
John, Dan...

I missed the price posting somewhere..could you please let me know so I can mail a check to you?

Thanks, guys!

Love,

Zephyr
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 01:07:45 pm »
Hi Zeph Sweety.  We will give you a call later and I can give you the info.  I'm sure that Trish will want to tell you about the interview  ;D

Here is the order Talley so far.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Ric (2)
Lou A Ville (1)
RAB (3)
Oscar (1)
David (1)

If I have omitted anybody, please let me know

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 09:13:38 pm »
 ;D   YAY for me. I finally got my shirts paid for. Now I'm golden if they lose my luggage. :o
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 09:17:35 pm »
Okay, I am a bit slow on the uptake here...but where do I send my monies????
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 10:02:44 pm »
can you also specify a due date for the monies?

I can pay anytime, but i'd rather wait till the 15th of june.... I do not know if that will impact you negatively in processing the orders.

anytime is FINE for me... I do have the preference of a later date, but I really don't know your timetable with the contractor who is making the shirts.

the final due date should be at least a week prior to the real due date (or longer depending on paypal policies.)

I guess only you can determine that.

Offline Robert

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 12:31:56 am »
Jeromy.

I found it a little confusing too.  Here's what I did.

Click to John's web page:
http://www.geocities.com/mediaman042000/mediaman_site.html

Move to the bottom and you see a BIG picture of the T-shirt.  Double click the T-shirt and the Paypal page comes on.  If you don't have a Paypal account I think you can use a credit card.  At least that's what I did.  On the PayPal page on the left side are some Credit card logos.  Underneath them click where is say "SUBMIT".  Then just follow the instructions.

Robert

(and that's what Simon Says.)

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 01:59:59 pm »
They will start the process when we pay half down.  We are about half way to that mark now with orders.  If you want to wait until the 15th, that is fine.  They offer a two week turnaround so we have plenty of time.  In the meantime, I will make the damn link more user friendly. 

If we DO decide to get them earlier, and have enough left in the kitty, I will check into options for individual delivery beforehand.

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 07:03:05 pm »
I submit that we apply any overages to an  AMG07 fund, and begin design for the next year's shirt, for fund raising in advance.
This will hopefully ensure a greater shared attendance to the next event.
I mean, after all,.......it's not like we're gonna stop after this year, right?
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 03:52:10 pm »
Don't go to the toruble of mailing the shirt out to everyone. save that $ to be applied to the next gathering.
Unless you don't want to do that.  It's up to you.

What does everyone else want ?Delivered or have them given out in Montreal?

we have several orders that will have to be shipped. Would those that placed an order who are not attending the gathering please send John & I your mailing address through PM' s please. Please include the size shirt(s) you need and how many your ordered.

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 05:02:51 pm »
I don't see any need to mail them individually when we can just pick them up ourselves in montreal.  Save the cash, time, labeling and packaging.

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 06:06:07 pm »
I don't see any need to mail them individually when we can just pick them up ourselves in montreal.  Save the cash, time, labeling and packaging.

I agree .

Offline Trish

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 11:53:48 am »
Finally, I placed my order for 3 shirts... 8)
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

jerry

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 01:47:30 pm »
Hey I have no Checking Account , no Credit Cards. So If I can pick my shirt up in Montreal I can give you the money for my shirt then if that is ok.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 09:06:56 am by jerry »

Offline AMG Coordinator

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 10:31:17 am »
Bumped to encourage members to pay for their t-shirts

If you have not yet paid for your t-shirt you can do so by:

CLICKING HERE

Whether you are paying for 1, or more than 1, you can--click on the lady wearing the t-shirt at the bottom of John's web site, and simply enter the correct quantity.

It is not necessary for you to have a paypal account, you can use any visa,mc even debit cards.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 10:39:08 am by AMG Coordinator »

Offline livingpositively

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 07:19:55 pm »
Just payed for my shirt.  My apologies for the delay.  Haven't been online at all for the past week.  Moving and stuff.  UGH!!!  Anyway, done deal.

Thanks again, guys for facilitating the shirt process.

Shane   :)
4/6/07   CD4 450, % 23, No VL
2/19/07 CD4 487, % 26, VL 47,500
1/4/07   CD4 357, % 27, No VL
10/3/06 CD4 500, % 26, VL 18,000
7/6/06   CD4 530, % 29, VL 83,800
4/6/06   CD4 555, % 28, VL 13,000

Offline Cliff

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2006, 02:04:14 am »
I went to the site (i guess you got to pay for each shirt individually, if you are getting 2 or more shirts).  It asked for an address, but I assume nothing is being mailed.  Yes?

Offline Cliff

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2006, 02:12:26 am »
Hey I have no Checking Account , no Credit Cards. So If I can pick my shirt up in Montreal I can give you the money for my shirt then if that is ok.

:( Jerry who has no credit cards or checking account. :(
Can you get your parents to pay?  It's only $15, so hopefully they will do it for you (and it's your money anyway).  If not, can you go to the store and get a money order for $15 and mail it to John?

This request may put John or Dan in a difficult position, since it means someone else (probably John or Dan) has to pay for you out of their own pocket, and then hope that they will get their money back.  I personally wouldn't want to put someone in that kind of position.  Granted it's not a lot of money, but if other people start asking for the same thing, this would be a very big imposition on those guys.

Thanks,

Cliff

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 08:39:49 am »
Cliff,

I sent you an email.  You can do multiple orders on one shot by clicking on the lady.  A pain in the ass I know, but I threw it in after the fact.

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 09:04:47 am »
Okay, by my accounts, we have 23 total orders from 14 people.  We have enough to get the work started, but we need a commitment from the others.  The prices were set based on a minimum of 40 orders.

Dan will post a list later

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2006, 09:50:36 am »
On the order thingy, it did not give my an option for requesting size. Though I am a medium, a large makes a great sleepy shirt. Anything larger than XL starts looking like I am wearing a gown. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And i will take whatever you have :)

In person. In montreal :)
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2006, 10:19:58 am »
Since the sizes were really not an impact on the cost (other than 3X large), it does not affect the price.  We will account for the sizes when we send the order in.  JK, I assume you would prefer medium?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2006, 10:27:21 am »
Medium will get it worn out in gay public. Large will get it worn to the gym :) XL will get it worn as a sleepy shirt. 2XL will recover my futon. A medium would be fantastic! Plus, incentive to get into tee shirt shape in a month and a half :)

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline Cliff

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 11:15:41 am »
Cliff,

I sent you an email.  You can do multiple orders on one shot by clicking on the lady.  A pain in the ass I know, but I threw it in after the fact.
Hey John....sorry just saw your note.  My paypal is connected to a rarely used email....I just sent you a reply.

Thanks for handling all of this! :)

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2006, 11:28:59 am »
got the email Cliff.  I sent you a PM.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2006, 11:31:40 am »
okay, you got me thinking. So I ordered another t shirt. How about a medium and a large? Cause, well, I really like being comfortable, and maybe it will get me some AMG action at the gym  while I am working down to the medium :)

Welcome Thread

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2006, 11:44:26 am »
Always thinkin.  I like that about you Jon.  I got the order BTW

Dan, take note!!!!

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2006, 12:19:13 pm »
Confirmed orders for shirts:

David (formerly Davidwastwo)
Rocky (3)
Cliff(2)
Shane (Living positively)
Trish (3)
Brian (Newlife)
Alan
JK-(2)
Jeromy (2)
Robert (2)
Lisa (2)
Ric(2)
Lou-A-vul (?)
Dan
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 12:59:44 pm by Oscar »

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 12:41:06 pm »
add one more for JK

Offline AMG Coordinator

Bump to remind that the deadline for ordering/paying for shirts is June 30th.

Offline DingoBoi

bump to remind I ordered and paid for 3 :)

Offline kcmetroman

So noted Baily......Just got an order for two more for Eric

Offline kcmetroman

Dan, change mine to an XL.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
Hey Dan,

I just paid for two shirts, but I don't know what size to order.  One is for a 40-41" chest and the other for 42-43, so just order the sizes that are the closest, assuming these are pre-shrunk.

Thanks

Offline kypozguy

• Kentucky Poz Guy
    • My group website
Greetings & Bonjour,

Since David and I made our plans past the cut of date I was wondering if any extra shirts were ordered and if some are still available?  I definitely would like to get one if possible as I am sure David would like one.  Please let me know if this is possible. 

See you in 3 weeks!

Marc
kypozguy
See you at AMG 06--Montreal Quebec Canada--August 17 - 21, 2006

Diagnosed Oct 05, 1985

Organizer and Moderator of the Louisville Poz Buddies Social group in Louisville Kentucky USA.

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
Marc I ordered one....don't know if they had extra's made or not though.  KC?
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline kypozguy

• Kentucky Poz Guy
    • My group website
definitely no worries if there are no extras as I totally understand,  I was just checking.  I will be in line next year for one!   ;D
See you at AMG 06--Montreal Quebec Canada--August 17 - 21, 2006

Diagnosed Oct 05, 1985

Organizer and Moderator of the Louisville Poz Buddies Social group in Louisville Kentucky USA.

Offline kcmetroman

Sorry guys.....Shirts are already back and spoken for.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.