Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:18:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 230
Total: 231

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Am I at risk? Co-infection?  (Read 17649 times)

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
Am I at risk? Co-infection?
« on: January 31, 2010, 10:53:55 pm »
I am sorry to bother you guys but I need your view point. In the winter of 07-08 I had what I believed to be protected sex with 6 CSW from Tijuana Mexico. The problem is that during that time I had sex with a specific pro with condoms on and I kept going after I had finished for about a minute or two.

Before my drive to TJ  I used to masterbate frequently. I remember my penis getting irritated at times. And perhaps had small cuts/scabs. I still used condoms but now I am wondering. If I had cut with the pro that I just kept going after I finished and the condom moved up and down? What if I had a condom failure or misuse that I did not catch in any of my occassions with the CSWs.

I remember being sick with ARS like symptoms that winter twice (one week between me being sick). During that season, I remember waking up one night because I felt a  bite/sting in my pubic hair area. I noticed two blisters (not clustered, about an inch apart from each other) about 1 1/2 above the shaft. Also during that season I remember waking up with intense itching in inguinal crease. I addition I had a lot of flatulance (farting, bloated stomach). I had my last protected sex with a CSW (from TJ) in late spring of 2008. About two to three months later I was under a lot of stress from work and thinking if a got something from my foolish acts. At work I would take restroom breaks to look for signs in genitals of an STD. I was really worried. Finally, I felt a burning sensation in my penis head, and it look red. I then saw a rash (tiny little bumps) in my buttocks but they went a way. My symptoms have gotten worse, like sometimes I get a burning sensation when I urinate, urine is usually yellow. My pelvic and hip area hurts, usually when I sit down. I used to get shocks, which included my penis, but now it is gone. I used to get burning sensation in my legs, but that is basically gone. I still have urinary symptoms.

After sex with these CSWs I had the bad habit of getting my foreskin and covering my penis and urinating until it filled like a ballon. I would hold it for a couple of seconds and let. I would think it would help clean my penis but I am afraid I might have let something in my pee hole. I know it was stupid! 

My fear is that I got a UTI, chlamydia/gonorea, NGU or something. And If I got that in me, then could I also have gotten HIV?

Offline RapidRod

Re: Am I at risk? Co-infection?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 03:22:38 am »
You never had a risk and you've been advised several times and once by a doctor.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 08:20:26 am »
You're hanging on to your fear about HIV totally unnecessarily. You used a condom which is the bottom line. That means you were well and effectively protected from HIV transmission.

Nothing you are reporting either as further details or so-called symptoms changes your not having had a risk.

If you continue to be sexually active then it's a good idea to at least annually have a full STD panel done because other STDs are easier to acquire than HIV.

Now stop with the drama and get on with your life.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:27:03 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 03:40:18 pm »
Thank you Andy for responding. Thank you RapidRod. Thank you for your kind words. However, I am afraid that your responses are due to the fact that you guys are not able to capture the totality of the circumstances of what happened or is happening to me. But regardless of that I am very grateful for your responses.

I made some very stupid decisions to be sleeping with CSWs. I was at a low point and did not think straight.

I remember I used to masturbate before my drive to Tijuana. So I would not be surprised if penis had a “carpet type burn” or small cut. Plus I am uncircumsized so that increases the risk even more. In one particular instance I remember I was having sex (me on top) and I kept going after I finished. I remember no longer felt my cum around my penis head. What happen know I wonder? I kept going for a couple of more minutes. Until I pulled out. I saw the condom on me. But I only saw it for a couple of seconds before I disregarded it. Did the condom slide up and down un on penis exposing an injury of masturbation?? I asked those questions. That is one example of my concerns.

The only girl I did not put on a condom was with a girl that I knew that gave me oral sex over 6-7 years ago, she gave me oral sex for about an 45 minutes. I don’t remember the exact year. But my concern is the CSWs as I have described above.

Although I did use condoms with the CSWs. I wonder if I made a mistake somehow. How come I was sick TWICE in that specific winter, with the symptoms described above (please re-read) if you forgot. Oh yes, OTHER symptoms starting about 2-3 months after encounter, the time I was under a lot of stress from boss and thinking of this. It sucks. I EVEN HAVE BURNING IN MY MOUTH SOMETIMES. Also, in to the above symptoms, sometimes I get little bumps/zits in my legs that pretty much turn our to be ingrown hairs. Sometimes I see some hairs inflammed (at the skin level). I have loose stool since I don’t know when, usually once a day. Sometimes lose or soft. Also I have tiny bumps in my penis head, not clustered, they don’t pop, they are just there, specially when I squeeze my penis.  Finally, I have tiny bumps/pimples scattered randomly in my body, they are not clustered . They are just random, one hear or their, and they don’t pop. (Well with the inclusion of the symptoms in my original post, that is it).

I have read online how co-infections increase the risk many times. I read how if your uncircumsized it also increases the risk. Then I think, did I get something, and if I did what about HIV.  We are dealing with things in a microscopic nature. They could have “tagged along” and infected me together. I hope not.

I wonder what my symptoms, taking each individually or in whole,  mean. Was there co-infection, is this the  result of a weak immune system, or both.

I was reading how many of the police in Tijuana are corrupt and like to take bribes. Then I read about how some of the CSWs that stand in the red light district, A.K.A. “paraditas”, may not be registered with health department. (Note: I had vaginal sex with two of them with condoms and they also gave me oral first with SAME condom. However, I have fears regarding masturbation as stated above). The CSWs that I had vaginal sex with oral (with condoms as described with concerns above) were at legit brothels but they all did not show their health card, or could have paid of the police or not be licensed.

The worst part is that I read about high viral load. I don’t want to think about that, i.e. if this CSWs were recently infected. I think I will stop writing. Thank you very much.  I wanted to get out what I was thinking. I would appreciate your reply. Thanks.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 08:20:55 pm »
What,

Get a grip. Nothing you report is a risk for hiv infection. If you feel unwell, see a doctor. Whatever is going on has NOTHING to do with hiv.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 06:05:56 pm »
Thank you for your response. I appreciate the fact that you guys are helping people out. Just to let you guys know, I have never engaged in ana sex, only one time oral sex without a condom with a girl a new six -seven years ago. The rest of the time I have had oral sex was with condom, but poor choice in women giving Bjs, i.e., Commercial Sex Workers (CSWs). I have had vaginal sex with but only with condoms; however, once again poor choice in women, i.e., CSWs. I am proud that I used condom, but not proud of the CSWs part.

I am wondering if the time that I used the Condom with CSW where I kept going after I finished, where I may have had a cut, as stated above because masturbation before act and drive to TJ, made my penis placid enough where where it made the condom slide up and down exposing a cut or causing vaginal fluids to go into my urethra. Or perhaps I miss used the Condom in another situation with a CSW in Tijuana. I don’t know if this is important but I would not wash myself down in my penis until I got home, which was hours later after act or the next day. I know that was bad.

I know that I try to play it safe but I should not have masturbated before heading down there , because of potential injury to penis, and then I go ahead and have sex with CSWs.

I guess when a couple of moths after my last sex act I was under a lot of stress at work, with some anxiety of my situation, and I saw my penis head, which I admit I was touching looking for stuff, and then burn sensation in legs, sometimes passing urine, thighs, lower abdomin caused me to freak out. Till this day. I am wondering what the hell did I catch. And if I was able to catch something, could HIV have gotten in my urethra too? I will go to see a doctor soon but I am very worried.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 06:36:44 pm »
No matter how laden down you are with shame and guilt about your behavior, nothing you did put you at risk for HIV transmission. The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Everything else is risky only in theory, but not in the real world of HIV.

All this drama and self-loathing you are indulging in just makes me think you ought to be talking with a therapist or other professional to sort out why you are beating up on yourself. We can't help you with that in this setting. What we can do is tell you without a doubt that you did not have a risk for HIV. Period. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 12:41:30 pm »
Thank you Andy. I can’t thank you enough for your feed back. I really appreciate what you are doing. THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST I MAKE. I appreciate RapidRod’s response; however, it should be noted the assessment that he is referring to was in another forum, and I hope it did not influence your assessment. Don’t get me wrong I am really very grateful for his comment. I decided to ask you guys because you guys deal specifically with these issues.

I believe my problems are different. As originally stated I did get sick twice that winter (07-08) with flu like symptoms (i.e. similar to ARS symptoms). I find that very strange. I got over the first “flu” and approximately 7-11 days later I was sick again!! However, the second time was much more prolonged and I was coughing up phlegm for about two to three months, albeit it was wrong of me to smoke a little cigarettes after I got better from the first time I got sick. I was told that it could have been a “walking pneomonia.” Now that I think about it it could have been Chlamydia Pneomonia, who knows.  In addition, when I was sick, I don’t remember which time or both, I remember my stomach (or intestine perhaps) making noises, my belly will get bloated a lot and I would have a lot of flatulance. I don’t remember pain, but I was wondering if this was the gastrointestinal problems mentioned in ARS symptoms. (Also, I forgot to mention that two of the CSWs that I was with performed oral on me, WITH CONDOM, before vaginal sex but I did not change condoms. It was very brief, no more than 30 seconds.

I have been looking online, and I have read that cofactors, such as other stds, etc. could increase the risk for HIV transmission. Then I read some doctor in some forum (not medhelp) say something like the Penis head is a big HIV magnet specially at the bottom part of the penis head. To make it worse, I AM UNCIRCUMSIZED.

(For the sake of full disclosure, since I do not want to make another thread or post, I did have other girls (about seven, half girls I knew half pros) perform oral sex on me ALL WAYS WITH A CONDOMS. They did move my penis around, with condom on, and got a little of their saliva got on my thighs. I mention this because I was reading in the net about some weird cases). I HAVE NEVER PERFORMED ORAL ON ANYBODY.

I don’t know what to think anymore. I know that I have used condoms as stated above, which I am proud of. But I am starting to wonder whether I used them properly. I know that there are discussions in the net about proper condom usage and efficacy. I am thinking about the time when I just kept going after I finished. Did I become too placid, and it allowed condom to slide up and down and expose a potential cut or injury, or allow vaginal fluids to go in. OR was it another time that I was in the missionary position and I was pretty much parallel to the CSW as I was on top (still with condom on), but perhaps just too close.  Or perhaps something was wrong with the condoms that I used that are completely unknown to me, small holes or condom broke without me knowing it. Or a time a time where my penis touched a girls trimmed pubic hair did it create holes that I don’t know about? 

I do realize that perhaps I have a little bit of anxiety and part of my problem is that I do regret sleeping with the CSWs. Mr. Velez, I think you are right about that. I guess I am worrying about co-infection, if any, and its consequences as an increase risk for transmission of HIV. In other words, if something got in my urethra than how about HIV.  Specially after the urinary symptoms as stated in my original post. I am afraid that I played a numbers game and lost.

I really want to thank you again for your response. I PROMISE TO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. But your reply’s have really help!! Thank you so much.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 01:12:22 pm »
Our evaluation of your situation as reported is independent of anything you receive or read on another website.

No matter what details you continue to throw into the mix including your being uncircumcised, they are totally irrelevant. You used a condom. It covered the head of your penis. All of that what if stuff you are throwing in doesn't change the fact that you had protected intercourse. Condoms provide very effective protection.

At this point there really isn't anything more to say about your situation beyond that no testing is necessary. I can tell you that you are moving closer to the point where you are going to get a Time Out here for coming repeatedly about a non-risk situation.

If you have symptoms that bother you then you need to discuss them with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV. About the emotional aspects of the situation I have already addressed that in previous responses.

Stop with the guilt-laden drama and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 01:25:48 pm »
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WILL FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE. SO NON-RISK MEANS NO RISK???

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 01:34:57 pm »
Yes! Non-risk means no-risk. How much clearer can we say it!
Andy Velez

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 06:16:42 am »
Hey guys sorry to bother you guys but I wonder if guys could help me out. I am really grateful for your feedback. I want to make a correction to what I said above. I had vaginal sex with four CSWs in the winter of 07-08 in Tijuana (with condoms and my concerns as stated above), one in the spring of 08, one in summer 07 (that is the 6 that was writing about earlier). Sorry.

IN ADDITION: I also had oral sex performed on me by diff. CSWs during the winter of 07-08. It was a total of 8 times by these different  CSWs. I wore a condom all the time, from beginning to the end, during these oral events. (There was no other type of sex with these specific women). However, when they were performing oral sex (with condoms as stated) they would masturbate my penis (with condom on)  and that caused some saliva to land on my thighs. I did not originally post this because I believed it was no risk situation, but I read a lot on the internet that makes me think twice.

IN ADDITION: On ‘03 (forgot which season) I met a girl that told me she was enlisted in the military. We met at a club. I took her home. I found a box of condoms that my dad had. However, the girl told me that she was in her period. I put the condom on and we had sex that lasted for short time (about five minutes). I think the condom might have been non-ox 9.
On ‘04 (forgot which season) I received unprotected oral (for about an hour) from a girl I met at a party. I do not know her status.  Summer 05 I received oral sex from a pro with a non-ox 9 condom, later that day I had vaginal sex with a pro with a condom from beginning to end, like always. FOR SOME REASON I AM NOT TO CONCERNED FROM THESE SITUATIONS.

You guys have really helped me out, I just wanted to come out and give you my complete history. 
The part that STILL concerns me is my actions of the winter 07-08 in Tijuana, as I have stated above. I was sick twice that winter ( within one to two weeks), with intense burning in the groin area during that time period (and subsequent burning urination). And I felt those subsequent symptoms that I have mentioned above. I am sure that I got the Clap or and NGU. 

Regarding 07-08 winter incidents, I know that before having vagina sex with these CSWs, I would masturbate at home and that would give me a “rug burn” or cut on penis shaft (or head). Some of these Csws (the one’s I had vaginal sex with) would perform a little bit of oral sex before with the same condom! I thinking that perhaps when performing oral the condom got puncture, and a made a small whole, which allowed fluid in the condom.

I know that when I put the condoms on it covered my penis head and shaft. However, the rim (ring) of the condom might not have covered completely all the way to the bottom of the shaft. Maybe a couple of centimeters or half an inch base not covered. Add to the fact that my primary position was missionary, me on top, I was practically horizontal with the women, pelvic to pelvic, close grinde. Add to fact that I kept going one time after I finished and that made me somewhat flacid. I believe that at some point the rim of the condom could have been inside the vaginal and that would have allowed the fluid to enter the condom (with this particular CSW she had trimmed pubic hair and condom touched it, could that have made tiny holes). Or perhaps it was my condom sliding down the shaft exposing a cut or rugburn to vaginal fluid as I enter the vagina. Or perhaps it was a puncture from oral that allowed fluids in. 

After sex with these pros I would cursory cleaning of my penis with toilet paper. I would not be surprised if I got vaginal fluid in my penis (including penis head). The worst part is on some occasions, since I am uncircumsized I would get my foreskin and cover my penis head and urinate and make my foreskin look like a balloon. I am afraid that perhaps I accidently allowed vaginal fluid I my urethra. Due to the long drive from the red light district in mexico, I would not take a shower until the next day. Also giving enough time for any vaginal fluids to soak into my foreskin (that I used to cover my penis head) as I drove back home and slept, give time vaginal fluids to soak into my potential abrasions mentioned above.

I hope you don’t take me as being paranoid. It just that I am worried right now. I believed the condoms work, but I think I might have dropped the ball, you read all these stories in the net, then I have these std symptoms and I am thinking if I got that in my pee hole what else. Plus the fact that I sick twice with ARS type symptoms (one week apart, I am afraid one of them was the real ARS) during the same time as burning in my groin. I read that if pros have one std they are more likely to have HIV(and if they are recently infected with an std then it could be a new HIV infection for the pros which means HIGH VIRAL LOAD). Plus getting an std (chlamydia) increases chance of getting HIV, during the same time or afterwards. Please don’t be mad for me coming back and asking.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 06:56:59 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 09:04:26 am »
Nothing you have added to your story changes the bottom line: THERE WAS NO RISK FOR HIV TRANSMISSION. Period.

You can if you wish put an end to your worrying by just getting tested just for your peace of mind and collect the inevitable negative result.

There really isn't anything more we can say to you about your situation. As Rod has pointed out, if you continue to return about this non-risk situation you are going to find yourself getting a 28 day Time Out from the site. You have no valid cause for concern about HIV. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 02:31:56 pm »
I understand it is that I am very nervous. I know I got the clap and practically everything that I have been reading on line, and have been previously told (by other people), is that you cannot get an NGU type of std with a condom. I used a condoms as stated above, albeit with the wrong people, and  I got the clap. So what else did i get. That is what I am afraid of. I read the clap bacteria is in the cervix. But regardless of where the clap is it increases the odds of hiv.

I remember one time I used a condom for vaginal sex I saw haw hair inside when I saw as I was going to go away, was it mine, how did it get there, what else got in? I know I made bad choices but, I hope and pray I am not the first to get it even though I used condoms (as stated above). I don't want to be a poster bor for the vatican.

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 02:50:00 pm »
I am also afraid that I have condom failure and did not know about it. Besides I read the a man gets clap through mucus membrane, like HIV. so how did I get vaginal fluid up there if I used condoms.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 04:44:14 pm »
More doubts, fears, what ifs and speculations without any basis in the facts of the situation.

Get some professional help with your situation if you can't let go of this unfounded concern.

Since you have been banned previously, I'm giving you the 56 day Time Out this time.  You were warned about this. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new name for yourself. We'll spot that right off and it would get you banned permanently from the site.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 04:47:50 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 09:18:31 am »
Dear Andy:

Hope all is well with you. After my suspension i decided to visit a doctor in a suburb in Los Angeles. He was worried by the way i looked and i told him my concern about HIV. He ordered an HIV test, amongst other things.  The next day he told me I was negative.

The labratory is located in a city near L.A. the lab sheet reads as follows:

"HIV I/II Screen
HIV                    NON-REACTIVE                                           NON-REACTIVE

This is a screening test only, confirmatory test is required for all reactive results.

This test is performed using the Siemens ADVIA Centaur Chemiluminescence assay.
Currently available assays for the detection of antibodies to HIV-1 and/or HIV-2 may not detect all infected individuals. A non-reactive test result does not exclude the possibility of exposure to or infection with HIV. HIV antibodies may be undetectable in some stages of infection and in some clinical conditions." Well the test was performed on me about 18 to 24 months after my last sexual act. DId I wait to long for this type of test. ?? I was drining a little bit of beer two days before the test. anyways I just don't want to go through this agains.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 09:39:18 am »
Whats,

It's no big surprise that you tested negative - you were never at risk. Keep using those condoms and you'll stay hiv negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
ANN AND ANY PLEASE ANSWER
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 04:59:05 pm »
I went to a message parlor this past Saturday (11/20/10). The lady put baby oil on me. Then she wanted to have sex for money. I said oral only. She got a condom that was tucked in her braw. The condom was wraped in a tissue. She grabed my penis and put the condom on. She gave me oral for a max of 2 minutes and I came. She took the condom out with some napkins. I touched the bed and felt liquid in my hand. I BELIEVE THIS WERE HER VAGINAL FLUIDS).  With the same hand I grabed a Kleenex tissue  and put some alcohol ( she gave me a bottle of rubbing alcohol to use).  I attempted to clean my penis head. Again I grabed tissue and put some alcohol on it and rubbed it against the inside of my penis hole. The Kleenex was not folded and it was very thin. I felt the sting. Now I am worried, if the condom was any good, had holes, expired, type of condom, and brand. In addition I am worried might have mistakenly put some vaginal fluids in my penis and penis hole (the mucus membrane) . I AM SURE I MUST HAVE PUT SOME VAGINAL FLUIDS ON THE INSIDE OF MY PEE HOLE! THE MUCUS MEMBRANE.
Now I feel a slight sting/burn when I peen. This started on Wednesday and it does not happen overtime. I went to a doctor about 7 months ago and he told me I had an infection and gave me cypro. It currently does not feel as bad as before.

1.But I am worried if got something in me did I also get HIV.?????  

2. I know I have some sort of herpes in me in genital area. The day of the incident and the day after I felt the familiar tingling in my penis head and urethra. If I was having an outbreak ( Or UNSEEN BLISTER IN THE URETHRA WHERE I TOUCHED) would that change you assessment???

3. If I had an untreated ngu, chlamidia, gonoreah, etc. from months ago that was unsuccessfully treated, would that change your assessment???

4.  You stated that HIV is not spread from a person's hand to their genitals even if a person has genital secretions on them. However I just want to make sure you undertand that I not only touched my penis head BUT ALSO OPENNED MY PENIS HEAD BY SQEEZING AND RUBBED THE INSIDE OF IT AND CLOSED. The was mystipid attempt at cleaning my self. And the inside is a mucus membrane. That cange your assessment???

5. I am uncircumcised. I did touch my self. In the foreskin.

6. I know that you said it is unlikely that she is positive, but please assume that she is for assessment purposes. As I did not like the way she speared ( tattoos and mannerism and all). Plus not massage parlor with benefits was not legal.

7. Before I forget. Before she put the condom. She touched the inside of it I am sure the was vaginal fluids in her fingers as well.

PLEAS ASSUME VAGINAL FLUIDS ARE FRESH? AS IT WAS ONLY SECONDS AFTER TOUCHING FLUIDS THAT I TOUCHED MY PEE HOLE. INCLUDING INSIDE OF PENIS! THE MUCUS MEMBRANE.

I have good reason to suspect she positive. So please assume so in your assessment. Thank you.

Offline RapidRod

Re: ANN AND ANY PLEASE ANSWER
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 06:26:01 pm »
Please do not start a new thread every time you have another question or thought - regardless if you think your questions are related to each other or not. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 07:03:17 pm »
I've merged your threads here. Please follow our rule and keep all of your entries in this same thread.

As to your latest concern you are again overreacting and worrying needlessly. HIV is a fragile virus. It needs the kind of receptive setting provided by unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse into to be transmitted into a peehole.

It absolutely does not happen in the manner about which you are concerned. Besides which HIV virtually immediately becomes not viable once it is exposed to the air.

There's no need for testing nor for further concern on your part.

I am also going to remind you that you have already had two time outs for non-risk situations. So think carefully before attempting to embark on another series what ifs and drama here. Should that appear to be starting you will very quickly find yourself permanently banned from the site.

This is not an HIV situation no matter what details you throw into the mix. Get on with your life.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 08:30:32 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 10:11:22 pm »
Thank you Andy for responding. I apologize for any inconvenience I may cause.

In regards to my recent situation I want you to realize the following:

1) I know I have herpes in my genital area, including penis hole. I have felt the tingle there on the day off. So I must have had some sort of outbreak at that time.

2) I know that I had an infection months ago (chlamydia or gonnereah) and my doctor treated it cypro. I believe it was not successfully treated.

3) I read that untreated STDsincreases risk of HIV transmission.

4) I Literraly RUBBED VAGINAL FLUID IN THE INSIDE OF MY URETHRA. THE MUCUS MEMBRANE. Which is the entry point for HIV in heteral sexual males.

6. The vaginal fluids were fresh, only seconds old before touching the inside of my pee hole, the mucus membrane.

5) now I have a slight sting/ burn when I urinate.
In your analysis please presume she is positive.

I read in THE BODY WEBSITE that it takes time for HIV to become inactive. 
Please take me seriously, I don't believe I am being dramatic. I trust your judgement. Please asses my case independently from any other evaluations.   

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2010, 12:34:49 am »
SORRY IN ADDITION TO LAST POST.
 When the illegal sex worker was about to give me oral. She got a condom she had in her braw, it was wrapt in a napkin/tissue.
1) she touched it with her fingers which the parts that she touched went over my penis. She touched her self before.

2) also. I am worried about the condom. I don't even know if it is latex or not. What brand. Also since it was not in the manufacturer's wrapper I do not even know if it was expired.  THE CONDOM LOOKED A LITTLE OLD AND felt a little DRY. Would this mean for practical purposes I did not wear a condom?

(I started my recent concern on on Saturday November 27, 2010, sorry I did not rename the post). Pleaseread my recent concern in it's entirety. Thanks again for your anticipated help.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2010, 04:33:02 am »
   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2010, 09:23:29 am »
what,

You rubbed the head of your dick and your urethra with rubbing alcohol and now you wonder why it stings when you pee? You're not supposed to put rubbing alcohol on mucus membranes because it irritates them.

Forget about all the details. The bottom line is that you were not at risk for hiv infection in the situation you provide - even with the details added in.

And by the way, we ALWAYS assume the other person is hiv positive when we give risk assessments.

It doesn't matter what sort of state the condom was in. Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection, with or without a condom. And vaginal fluids on fingers aren't a risk for hiv infection either, not even if those fingers are used to rub your urethra.

You did NOT have a risk. Do not attempt to use this website to go on and on about your latest NO RISK incident because if you do, you WILL be given that time out you've been warned about. PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2010, 03:14:16 pm »
what,

You rubbed the head of your dick and your urethra with rubbing alcohol and now you wonder why it stings when you pee? You're not supposed to put rubbing alcohol on mucus membranes because it irritates them.
If I irritated my mucus membrane skin, does that create an avenue for HIV to enter through a weakened mucus membrane???

It doesn't matter what sort of state the condom was in. Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection, with or without a condom.
do you suspect that the condom that I used was not good. In addition she had used baby oil that helps in the detororation of the condom. Plus like I said before, I don't know how old it is.

And vaginal fluids on fingers aren't a risk for hiv infection either, not even if those fingers are used to rub your urethra.
yes I did rub my INNER PEE HOLE! THE MUCUS MEMBRANE, WITH VAGINAL FLUIS? A MUCUS MEMBRANE THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN WEAKENED AND IRRITATED THROUGH THE RUBBING ALCOHOL AS MENTIONED ABOVE?
(Please note that I read that rubbing alcohol Is not a disinfectant, that is bad for me!)
did you read the part where I stated about my concerns of untreated STDs, I.e. Chlamydia/herpes possible outbreak at time of incident.

Also she touched the inside of the condom with her fingers which she had touched herself immediately before, hence fresh vaginal fluids on me with condom over me.

Plus I AM UNCIRCUMSIZED? AFTER MY DUMB MISTAKE OF ATTEMPPTING TO CLEAN MY SELF WITH FINGERS WITH VAGINAL FLUIDS, I covered my penis with my for skin. But if penis was irritated with the alcohol would that create the environment for infection of vaginal fluids covered by foreskin on my penis/weakened mucus membrane?

You did NOT have a risk. Do not attempt to use this website to go on and on about your latest NO RISK incident because if you do, you WILL be given that time out you've been warned about. PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

I really need your assessment please read my whole story. If you guys have any questions, go ahead and ask. I am seriously conceded about my risk.

In regards to my slight/burning/irritation it started about three days after incident. Mostly happens when I drink something caffeinated. I worried that If got something did I also get HIV? Or get HIV idepently of something else? Or the fact that I have an untreated STD inreases my ris? Based on all of the above.

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2010, 03:18:37 pm »
I attempted to quote Ann multiple times. I did not do it properly. I quoted her , and wrote my concerns under each quote. I just did not do it right. Itlooks like the whole thing is her quote which isnoy true. But if you look at her original post above my you will get my responses. Thanks and sorry.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2010, 04:57:39 pm »
I attempted to quote Ann multiple times. I did not do it properly. I quoted her , and wrote my concerns under each quote. I just did not do it right. Itlooks like the whole thing is her quote which isnoy true. But if you look at her original post above my you will get my responses. Thanks and sorry.
Seek professional mental help. You have been advised several times that you did not have a risk. You been warned several times. I don't know what else this forum or any other forum can do for you if you are not going to pay attention.

Offline whatisgoingon874

• Standard
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2010, 05:49:30 pm »
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS WRRITTEN IN REPLY # 19 IS A NEW CONCERN. IN ADDITION MY CONCERNS IN REPLY 22, 23, and 26 (26 I could not copy Ann quote properly). I read what you guys have written in other responses regarding that a risk for male would be vaginal fluids in the urethra which what Happened to me.   PLEASE READ #19, 22, 23, and 26. Please give me a fair response. Thank you guys you have been a grate help. I appreciate your anticipated response.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 05:55:16 pm »
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions, therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 07:41:06 am »
What,

Do you think we're stupid? We know full well that you came here with new concerns. A concern about getting a (NO RISK) blowjob and a concern about (NO RISK) vaginal fluids on fingers being transferred to your dick. We've told you there was no risk in any of the activities you mention and there was no risk in any of the details you mention.

I'm giving you the second time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.