Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:30:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 357
Total: 359

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: For Jan, Zephyr, Trish, Lisa and all the AM Ladies  (Read 4705 times)

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
For Jan, Zephyr, Trish, Lisa and all the AM Ladies
« on: August 06, 2006, 11:56:34 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtULniI4a4g

"You Raise Me Up", by Josh Groban

listen to the words.....

The incredible women of AIDSmeds inspire me to be a better man.  I love all of you
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 12:00:02 am by AlanBama »
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Sdgirl

Re: For Jan, Zephyr, Trish, Lisa and all the AM Ladies
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 12:11:29 am »
I LOVE this song and the words are magnificent!  Thank you so much for the honor...........I'm loving you right back!   :-*

Lisa
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.  We ask ourselves.."Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?  Actually, who are you not to be?"

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:13:49 am »
Dearest Alan.

Thank you so much, that was a beautiful song, it gave me goose bumps and left me with a lump in my throat...not to mention a few tears as well.

We have waited so long and now we are almost there.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 12:22:02 am »
Alan, dear sweet Alan,

Thank you so MUCH for dedicating this favorite song to we Ladies...I adore the man, just as I do you!!

I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of women.......they are a constant source of strength for me, (I hope they all know how much) and I would be a different person had I not met them.

And that goes for how I feel about you, darlin'....too!

With much love,

Zephyr :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline bluelove

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 03:38:18 am »
Alan

Thank  you so much for this.....

I had just had the night from hell and then l come across this.

You just made my night,and made me  know l can do it one more day.

I am honored ladies to read your words you make a big difference for me knowing l am not alone.

Love to you all
Blue

Offline Teresa

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 09:17:14 am »
Awww Alan,

Big hugs and Kisses

Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 10:03:58 am »
Bless you Alan,
I can't type for the tears.I really needed to know somebody cared today. You have touched my heart deeply.
An extra hug, and kiss to you, my brother. I love you.
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 10:15:33 am »
Wow Alan, I was just singing that to her last night  ;D

Offline Trish

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 10:18:25 am »
Awa... you brought tears to my eyes Alan.  Thank you so very much.  I love you so much.

I have to tell you though, since I came to AM, it's been all of you who have raised me up to more than I can be... really you have.  So, I in turn dedicate this song right back to you Alan and all the wonderful guys at AM.

If you'll excuse me now, I have to get a tissue.

WOW!!!

:-*
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Christine

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 02:05:19 pm »
Thank you Alan. You've all given me the strength I need to go on. I am so happy to know I am not alone.
Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 12:10:08 am »
I know that song and you are very sweet to dedicate it to the ladies here.   Cristy

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.