Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

36 Photos From Russia That Everyone Needs To See

<< < (3/11) > >>

skeebo1969:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on July 23, 2013, 06:22:18 pm ---That's for sure but it is more brutal in Russia due to the powers that be.
I'm sure you feel the same Skeebo. I try not to assume what others think about an issue but getting to know you here...  :)

--- End quote ---

Yes, I fully agree with you.

2014 Winter Olympics should be boycotted.

mitch777:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on July 23, 2013, 06:28:38 pm ---Show me the connection.

This is more of Russia being Russia than anything else. I totally see it in US, just not in this particular case in Russia. Intolerance can exist outside of religion. Although i will admit I know not a whole lot about religion in Russia...so learn me.

--- End quote ---
Ya know, you picked out the religious connection from Ted's post. Not me. And now you want me to show you the connection. Really? ??

PS- I don't want to take away from the main topic here with discussing religion but I do believe it plays a part. :) peace?

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on July 23, 2013, 07:06:06 pm ---Ya know, you picked out the religious connection from Ted's post. Not me. And now you want me to show you the connection. Really? ??

PS- I don't want to take away from the main topic here with discussing religion but I do believe it plays a part. :) peace?

--- End quote ---

Re read Teds post hun. He brought up the idea that religion may be behind this ::)

to the other point, I would wholeheartedly support a Olympic boycott, I would be ashamed if we didnt.

-W

mitch777:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on July 23, 2013, 07:35:31 pm ---Re read Teds post hun. He brought up the idea that religion may be behind this ::)

to the other point, I would wholeheartedly support a Olympic boycott, I would be ashamed if we didnt.

-W

--- End quote ---
I know hun but you brought it up as a point of contention. That's all I'm saying. If you don't know yourself how religion might play a roll in Russia, why would you point it out? I think it (religion) plays a part in gay discrimination world wide... including Russia.
Agreed?
Maybe not but that's is far as I am going here. Peace?

mecch:
This anti-gay mob violence has been going on awhile and OF COURSE the Orthodox Church is involved...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/russia-gay-marriage-apocalypse-russian-orthodox-church_n_3635310.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version