Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:10:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 218
Total: 220

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Please Help Me  (Read 29892 times)

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
Please Help Me
« on: August 06, 2007, 09:58:17 pm »
Hello Everyone

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for being so supportive in this forum. you guys are really doing a wonderful job helping out people with Their problems  during the darkest days of there lives’. 

My name is Dave I had a high risk exposure 2 months unprotected vaginal sex with a CSW which didn’t know about her HIV status. it lasted for almost 1hr and 45 minutes. I really had no idea or knowledge about HIV. 3 days after my exposure I felt a sudden weakness all over my body and burning sensation on both palms hands and on my left foot. I’ve consulted my MD and he told me to have a CBC,urinalysis, and HIV test. All came out fine. 3 weeks had past more symptoms keep coming out:

My symptoms

1.. Coated Tongue ( I think it oral Thrush) had it ever since
2. Burning sensations (palms of both my hands and palm of my left foot)
3. 2 types of Rash’s - Visible one’s looks like pimples with small pus like lesion and they hurts when you touch them located in my forearm, inner thigh, and neck
 - The other type of rash not very visible but when you put it in direct sunlight you could see them they don’t itch
4. Swollen lymph node – on my Chin, left and right jaw and my right underarm not visible but you could feel them like size of marbles.
5. Troath Issue’s not sure if it’s a sore throat because they only hurt when I drink carbonated sodas
6. Stuffy nose
7. Dry Cough now with phlegm
8. Tiredness every afternoon
9. Occasional sight Blurredness left and right
10. Diarrhea ( not always )

I never had fever throughout the beginning.

Here are my test results

2 weeks Intec HIV Rapid Test – Negative
3 weeks Intec HIV Rapid Test – Negative
6 weeks Intec HIV Rapid Test – Negative
7 weeks Intec HIV Rapid Test – Negative
4 weeks Syphilis blood Test – Negative
Urinalysis – 0 – Bacteria

I’m pretty alright right now just having Skin issue’s that why my M.D. prescribed me with Antiviral and antibiotics medication for my skin issue problem, although my lymph nodes in my neck and underarm are still present which still scare’s me a lot sometimes. Would my medication interfere with my 13 weeks test? Just kind of worried if it would interfere I would get a false result. Second what are my chances on my 13 weeks test after all the test I’ve been through? I just need your kind and honest opinions on this please help me out.

Thank you very much for time

Dave
 :-[

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Please Help Me
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 10:03:40 pm »
Dave,

You had unprotected vaginal sex and so you do need to test at 13 weeks to receive a conclusive result. HIV is a delicate, fussy virus which is difficult to transmit, particularly from female to male. Given that most people who will test positive do so at the 6 week mark, I'm very confident your 13 week test result will be negative.

You need to understand that symptoms mean nothing when it comes to diagnosing HIV. Only risky sexual behaviours and test results can give a reliable indicator of your status. Also you should be tested for STD's other than HIV. I note you've had a syphilis serology performed. You will need to have that repeated at week 12 or 13 to get a conclusive result there too. I expect that will be negative also.

Similarly it's not necessary to have all these weekly HIV tests. Simply have another performed at 13 weeks and you'll get a conclusive result.

Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 10:12:13 pm »
hello matty

i forgot to mention that blood was present in her vagina while were having sex which even scared me more.

Dave

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 10:15:41 pm »
Dave,

Seriously take a big, deep breath. This is gonna be OK. The presence or absence blood in her vagina really doesn't change things here. Your 7 week test result points to an excellent outcome. As I said earlier, the majority of people who are going to test positive have done so at week 6. I cannot see you being an exception.

I suspect you're obsessing a bit about this. I'd recommend that you get on with your daily life during this last 6 week period. You'd be amazed at how the time passes.

Like I told you, I fully expect that you'll test negative at week 13.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 10:22:23 pm »
Matty,

Forgive me matty ive really no knowlege about the HIV virusand dont wana search about it on the internet it would just scare me more. im just really depressed right now i dont know where to turn to but you guys.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 10:28:23 pm »
Dave,

It's ok. I understand that you're frightened at the moment. In terms of learning about HIV, you've come to the right place. Click on the purple link in my first reply to you and check out our lessons section. It will tell you everything you need to know about HIV transmission and testing.

If I thought you were at a serious risk of testing HIV positive, I'd tell you. Really I would. Let me restate once more that I totally expect you to come out of this ok. The fact that your sexual partner was a sex worker is nothing to worry about either. If you're living in a developed country, then sex workers as a group have a very low prevalence of HIV since, in general, they practice safe sex consistently and test regularly.

In the future use condoms and water based lubricants every time you have anal or vaginal sex. That will protect you against HIV and ensure that you don't end up being freaked out like this in the future.

Regards,

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 10:33:32 pm »
Matty

Thank you Very Much For your Patience matty. after testing negative on my 13 week rapid test do i need to confirm it with other test like elisa and Western Blot?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 10:43:13 pm »
No Dave,

The rapid type tests are ELISA tests. Western Blot testing is only used to confirm positive ELISA test results. All positive ELISA results must be confirmed with WB test.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 10:54:10 pm »
Matty

Thank you so much matty for information i need to know. i really appreciated it alot i will post my 13 week test here when its done. i wont forget you and ill be keeping you to in my prayers.

dave.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 10:54:59 pm »
That's fine Dave. I'm glad you've found our exchange to be helpful.

Best regards,

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 10:44:05 pm »
hello every one

how accurate is the 22 to 25 day seroconverstion, i heard that some people seroconvert late beyond the 3
month window period i need you honest opion on this so i know where i would stand.

1. symtomatic serconvertion time frame ?
2. asymtomatic seroconvertion time frame?

thank you so much
dave

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 10:48:06 pm »
Dave,

The only people who take longer than 13 weeks to return positive test are those with certain serious pre-existing medical conditions. This includes people  on certain sorts of heavy duty chemotherapy, people taking immunosuppressive drugs following organ transplants and some long term injecting drug users.

If you were in any of those groups, you'd know about it. You're not and you're going to be fine.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 10:52:16 pm »
Matty
i
ve been taking some anti viral medication right now prescribed by my doc would interfere with my 13 week antibody test im just worried i might get a false result

dave

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 10:53:45 pm »
No Dave, medication will not affect the outcome of your test results. You are not going to return a false negative.

Seriously.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 10:56:28 pm »
matty

ok thanks for that matty. are you HIV +? just asking if its ok,

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 10:57:52 pm »
Yes Dave, I am HIV+ and it's ok to ask. ;)

Really you're gonna be ok.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 11:00:54 pm »
matty

how  long did you have the virus? are HIV medication very expensive?

dave

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 11:07:47 pm »
Dave,

I've been positive for 7 or 8 years and I was diagnosed back in 2002. Yes HIV medications are very expensive, but in my country they're subsidised by the government.

But none of that is relevant to your case. Babe it's really time to stop obsessing about this. As I keep saying to you, I totally expect you to test negative. If you're having trouble coping with your fears about HIV, you might want to speak to your doctor about arranging some counselling. We really can't provide that sort of support for you here.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 11:13:38 pm »
Matty

thanks for those incouraging words that what i really need right now .anyway pray for me hope i get through this alright

Dave :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 11:17:34 pm by Mr.Blue13 »

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 09:36:33 pm »
hello everyone

dave here again, ive been scanning the forum most of the expert here say that 13 week test is conclusive, according to cdc average seroconvertion takes 25 days and test at 3 months for result  then repeat test another 6 months? im confused

dave

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 10:08:33 pm »
hello everyone

dave here again, ive been scanning the forum most of the expert here say that 13 week test is conclusive, according to cdc average seroconvertion takes 25 days and test at 3 months for result  then repeat test another 6 months? im confused

dave

You are reading old material from the CDC. Read the following.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/testing/resources/journal_article/pdf/rapid_review.pdf

Read: Rapid HIV Antibody Test Performance and Interpretation of Test Results.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 10:08:55 pm »
No Dave,

That information about the CDC is out of date. The window period according to the CDC is 13 weeks. In most other parts of the developed world it's 12 weeks.

So 3 months is fine.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 10:18:56 pm »
Matty , Rapid Rod

oh thank god now its clear, i really was confused at the moment the internet really give lots of confusing details that's why i refuse to search about HIV on the net it adds up more to my anxiety.

Dave

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 10:35:36 pm »
Exactly Dave. Searching the internet for information about HIV is really a fool's errand. It'll just drive you insane. We've seen it time and time again.

It's much better to go by the information you get here in our forums and lessons and from your doctor or local sexual health service.

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 10:42:38 pm »
matty

im more on the a silent forum reader. im truly convinced now thanks to you guys. well anyway ive got 5 weeks more to go before my 13 week. im pretty much doing fine right now. skin issue's and i can still my lymph node in my under arm every other symptoms All gone,

dave

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 10:50:22 pm »
I'm glad to hear it Dave.

I'll leave you with one last piece of wisdom.

Don't prod your nodes. Don't feel them, examine them or anything. Leave the blighters alone. Poking and prodding the dratted things makes them swell. ;)

MtD

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 11:17:13 pm »
Matty

ok i will keep that in mind. i have no more futher questions.ill just send my warm regards to everyone and my warm hugs and kisses :-* to you matty. ill keep you posted 5 weeks from now till then take care of your self and god bless.

Dave  ;D

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 05:53:56 am »
hello everyone

does ars symptoms start or shows up 8 weeks after infetions? when do lymph nodes really start to get swollen do they start 8 weeks after infections

dave

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 06:21:24 am »
dave,

As you have been told, symptoms or even the lack of symptoms means nothing when it comes to hiv infection. If ARS symptoms show at all, they normally do so between two and four weeks after infection has taken place. Not eight.

As Matty told you, keep your hands OFF your glands. If you're worried about them, see your doctor.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 06:30:58 am »
ann

wel actually im not touching them but they are annoying because you can feel them. i wont have test right now because it would be a waste of money and not conclusive and im pretty sure it will be negative. i would like to ask based on your experience and knowlege is it a sign of late seroconversion.

dave

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 06:39:09 am »
dave,

If I thought that, don't you think I would have mentioned it? Unless you're on chemotherapy for cancer, on anti-rejection drugs following organ transplant, or have been injecting street drugs, every day for years, you're not going to seroconvert late. I trust you don't fall into one of those three catagories? Thought not.

I'm going to say this one last time. If your glands are bothering you, keep your hands off them and show them to your doctor. We cannot possibly diagnose what's wrong with them here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2007, 04:25:37 am »
help me please

help me please im really having panic attac kright now im currently experiencing persistent rash an another lymp node gew in my left underarm now both my underarms have swollen lymph nodes.i know its crazy for me to act this way but i dont know how much i can take, i dont know how long i can hang in there.

help me please

Dave

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 06:17:34 am »
See a doctor for your concerns.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2007, 06:21:47 am »
Dave,

Calm down. You've already been told that the vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks. I've yet to see anyone test negative at six or more weeks go on to test positive at three months and I do not expect you to be any different.

The next time you start to panic, take some slow deep breaths and go do something productive with your time instead of freaking yourself out further on the internet.

You're more likely to walk outside your house today and find a multi-million winning lottery ticket lying in the gutter than you are to go on to test positive after your seven week negative. Really. I wouldn't kid you about something as serious as hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 11:23:37 am »
ann

im very fortunate to find you guys, please forgive me for acting so stupid. i am Guy but HIV fear really can really shake the even the toughest Mind. i have very big respect for people with Hiv because of there IRON will to Live through the virus, i just hope that i have your courage and strenght. ive been fighting this for 8 long weeks now but i think im starting to crumble down. im so sorry bothering you guys but ive no one to turn to ive lost all my friends since this started.i hope you could pardon a stupid guy like me.

Dave

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 08:12:25 pm »
Matty,Ann

Ive been told i coould also take a HIV PCR DNA/RBA combined with HIV antibody test on my 13 week. is that a good suggestion.

dave

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 08:15:43 pm »
No, it's a bad idea Dave. A very bad idea.

PCR-DNA testing IS NOT approved for diagnostic purposes. It has an unacceptably high rate of false positives. Given that your risk is very low and that you're pretty freaked now, can you imagine what a false positive would do to you?

I can. It's not pretty.

The bottom line is that HIV testing is a waiting game. You have to wait 13 weeks.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 08:22:06 pm »
Dave,

Are you listening to anyone other than your own head?

Calm down. You've already been told that the vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks. I've yet to see anyone test negative at six or more weeks go on to test positive at three months and I do not expect you to be any different.

The next time you start to panic, take some slow deep breaths and go do something productive with your time instead of freaking yourself out further on the internet.

You're more likely to walk outside your house today and find a multi-million winning lottery ticket lying in the gutter than you are to go on to test positive after your seven week negative. Really. I wouldn't kid you about something as serious as hiv infection.

Ann
(who hopes Dave gets it this time)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 08:30:27 pm »
matty,anne

sorry for that. just want to confirm it with you guys before i do another stupid thing.or waste money on a unreliable test.

appology's
dave

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2007, 05:39:09 am »
hello everyone

just like you guys told me 13 weeks is a conlcusive sign that i have not been infected with HIV, could i take another test another 3 months to coomplete the 6 month window period for more added security and assurance.

Dave  ;D

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2007, 05:56:13 am »
Dave,

You can test as much as you like over this incident, but your seven week negative is unlikely to change, and a three month negative WON'T change - as long as you make sure you're always using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse.

Three months is conclusive. The only exceptions are people who are on chemotherapy for cancer, anti-rejection drugs following organ transplant, or people who have been injecting street drugs, every day, for YEARS. I trust you don't fall into any of these catagories. Three months, for you, is conclusive.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2007, 06:07:21 am »
ann

have you seen anyone turn positive after the 6th week mark just wana ask. no more futher questions

Dave.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2007, 06:10:28 am »
Dave,

No, I haven't. Don't expect to either. In fact, I fully expect the window period to come down to six weeks sometime in the next few years.

But for now, the official window period remains at three months. Make sure you get what I fully expect to be another negative result at the three month mark.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 06:40:29 am »
hello everyone

today is my 9th week i took a test just to add more reasuring result on my 7th week i know its not conclusive at least i have a good projection on my 13 week. but my result will be released 5 days from now what do you think are my chances.

dave

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 06:57:04 am »
Dave,

Our answers really aren't going to change. Like Ann and I have told you before, your current test results are an excellent indicator of you receiving a negative result come the 3 month mark.

Given your pattern of repeated testing and your inability or unwillingness to accept the advice that we give you, I really think it's time you sought the assistance of a mental health professional. We are not a counselling service, and I think you may benefit from sitting down and discussing these issues in a face to face setting.

It's time you gave yourself a break, Dave.

Best wishes,

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 08:33:14 am »
Like Ann and Matty, I expect you to continue to test negative.

The hot issue at the moment is just how much are you going to drive yourself crazy about this. Stay productively busy in the few weeks left before you get a final conclusive answer and you will be amazed at how quickly the time can pass.

And again, I expect you will continue to test negative.

Now, get busy with something else.
Andy Velez

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2007, 09:32:06 am »
andy,matty

i trust every advise you guys have given me with full confidence. i was forced to take the 9 weeks test today because i felt like something was growing in my groin section. i have handled my fear now for 9 scary weeks now. but since i felt discomfort in my groin section i consulted my doctor. my doctor confirmed that i had a swollen lymph node in my groin sectin as well as in my armpits and neck. i told every other symptoms i had for the past 9 weeks so i was advised to take a test. im so sorry for bugging you guys but i had to let you guys know about my status so you could keep track of what going on with me.  since swelling of lymph nodes during HIV infection scatters all over the body i have 3 area's now with swollen lymph nodes.

hoping for your patience

Dave

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2007, 09:52:06 am »
Dave, swollen lymph nodes either singly or several are absolutely NOT an HIV specific occurence. They can happen for all sorts of reasons that have nothing to do with HIV.

So no matter what your mind is busily telling you otherwise, they aren't YET ANOTHER OMINOUS SIGN that your worst fears will come true.

You need to give some credence to your negative test results. The average time to seroconversion is 22 days. All but the very smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure to the virus.

Now, get busy with other stuff. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 09:25:41 am »
Hello everyone

i finaly got my latest test today 9th week negative im pretty confident now on whats my 13 week result is go na be.

2 weeks negative
3 weeks negative
6 weeks negative
7 weeks negative
9 weeks neagtive

4 weeks more to go. thank god

Dave

Offline Mr.Blue13

• What's on Man's Mind
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2007, 04:17:38 am »
hello everyone

i woul like to know what is a LTNP - long term non progressor. are they symptomatic people that test negative during HIV antibody test but would seroconvert 6 to 12 months after infection

thank's

Dave

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.