Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:50:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773288
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 594
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 591
Total: 592

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Use of hgh human growth hormone somatropin / genatropin with efevirenz (sustiva)  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Pozitivist

Hi , i am using truvada and  stocrin ( sustiva) combination and i am un detectable While achieving Good cd4 counts. But İ have to use hgh samotropin but İ Read in drug interactions site  The hgh samotropin may reduce  The blood levels and effectiveness of  efevirenz which may make drug resistence in time. İs There anyone who knows some information about use of hgh's. ? İ know they are sometimes used for The treatment  of Wasting syndrome And The results are very successfull. And İ Read taht fed Said yeşil to a somatropin brand. But it is Said in The above mentioned internet site that somatropin MAY Decrease The efficecy of efevirenz. Should İ change sustiva /stocrin? But it worked well and İ diş not have The Side effects like bad dreams ör such. İf you Share some info that Will  be great!! Thank you.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
Hi , i am using truvada and  stocrin ( sustiva) combination and i am un detectable While achieving Good cd4 counts. But İ have to use hgh samotropin but İ Read in drug interactions site  The hgh samotropin may reduce  The blood levels and effectiveness of  efevirenz which may make drug resistence in time. İs There anyone who knows some information about use of hgh's. ? İ know they are sometimes used for The treatment  of Wasting syndrome And The results are very successfull. And İ Read taht fed Said yeşil to a somatropin brand. But it is Said in The above mentioned internet site that somatropin MAY Decrease The efficecy of efevirenz. Should İ change sustiva /stocrin? But it worked well and İ diş not have The Side effects like bad dreams ör such. İf you Share some info that Will  be great!! Thank you.

What has your doctor advised. Are you taking HGH on your own and have not consulted with your doctor ? If you haven't already you are going to have to discuss this with your doctors to see if you need to adjust your meds.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Pozitivist

Thank you for answering. Before being poz İ was using hgh and steroids for my Gym training - İ know it is bad- yes- but İ was doing it like a Lot of people. İ wanted to Restart again but when İ checked The subject on The internet İ Found it decreases The blood levels of efavirenz. İ am earning my life in The Gym. İ have to have a Good body. But İ am on stocrin treatment. And l didnt have The Side effects. So it is a Good medication for me. Doctors are -you know - against use of hgh on any condition in such matters. İ have two options: İ may ask for a treatment change and use hgh  or do not use hgh and continue to use stocrin. İ do not know what to do. İ want to use hgh but İ saw how successfull The treatment was as well. İ am confused. And another problem with my vitamin supplement which İ was using for The last two Weeks: it contains ginko biloba and that turned out it also reduces The efavirenz. İ immediatly stopped using it when İ learned this fact. but don't know whether it effected The virüs and had a drug resistence or not.  Thank you again

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
The only answer I can give you is to talk to your doctor …. I would think he or she would know if you are using steroids anyway … Im not a doctor and can tell many times when a person is cycling on and off HGH. Your doctors probably know … so why not just ask your question to them ?
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.