Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:26:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 199
Total: 202

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Tanning Beds and being HIV+  (Read 21858 times)

Offline SANJUANDUDE

Tanning Beds and being HIV+
« on: January 18, 2012, 01:55:19 pm »
 :)  How many of you guys in here go tanning...???  I have heard good things and bad things about it.  On the up side, tanning supplies the body with plenty of vitamin D.  Even going once a week is plenty.  I go two times per week.  On the not so great end of the spectrum, tanning can increase your chance of developing skin cancer.  I an checked about one time per year for skin cancer, and have had some benign lesions removed.  I am due again sometime next month.  Does anyone else in here go tanning...??  C'mon, even if we know we're not supposed to.

http://timehasshownme.com

10/2011-CD-4-598-Undetectable
01/2012-CD-4-758-Undetectable
04/2012-CD$-780-70 Viral Load
08-2012-CD4-846--20 viral load
02/2013-CD$ 865----20 Undetectable Viral Load
08/2013- CD4-898----<20 undetectable viral load

Offline buginme2

Re: Tanning Beds and being HIV+
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 04:59:56 pm »
Me thinks one just needs to see a picture of George Hamilton to get an opinion of tanning beds.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline wolfter

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 05:30:39 pm »
I tan weekly during the winter and sunbathe constantly during the summer.  I questioned my ID doctor who issued the standard warnings.  That being said, not sure I'd continue if I ever had lessions removed. 

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 05:31:51 pm »

Personally, I think the pasty white look is about to make a comeback....
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 05:51:02 pm »
I tan weekly during the winter and sunbathe constantly during the summer.  I questioned my ID doctor who issued the standard warnings.  That being said, not sure I'd continue if I ever had lessions removed. 
i totally agree with my buddy Wolfie!  ;)

I haven't been to a tanning bed in a while though. I did while I lived in Ohio (even back when I had the aids) - not just to stay tanned; but to stay warm! LOL

here in SC, it's been so mild this winter, that I've actually been able to get outside every 4 to 5 days and stay out soaking up the sun for several hrs. Although my tan isn't as good as it was this summer, I still have a very nice tan line showing off my glow-in-the-dark white ass. LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline wolfter

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 06:02:09 pm »
I signed my next agreement that starts in February.  Unlimited tanning for 3 months for $300. 

Wolfie

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 06:05:09 pm »
I go up me patch of earth and dig, not only is it good for me back and arms I get brown regardless of cloud cover. Why are you tanning if I you have had some skin lesions removed? It's asking for trouble. Get a bike and cycle in a small top. This also firms yer bum, which is essential for any ageing bod.

When I was young I was a Goth (eg Emo with an umbrella) and pale as a vampire, now I've had sex I dig and am brown (in a farmer tan kind of way).

- matt

Now playing: Tina C (and I don't mean combined in a syringe, it's a radio musical comedy slot on the BBC)
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 06:06:03 pm »
You can get Vit D in a pill or in your diet.
You have damage in your skin from the "sun" and you want the happy go lucky OK to continue the abuse?
Find another way to relax or another way to make yourself attractive or whatever is attracting you to the tanning.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:21:36 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 06:07:26 pm »
My skin is alabaster like Tilda Swinton.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline SANJUANDUDE

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 07:23:18 pm »
I only go once per week, at the most, twice in ten days.  I know some people who go five or six days per week.  Ouch!!!!

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 07:45:55 pm »
NEVER, I was born with a natural tan @ birth, hello I'm Black & Italian and my name is Dennis, nice to meet ya  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 02:26:36 am »
I use to go tanning about once a month in the winter.  And, it always made me feel great.  I really need to go.  I'm Casper.  And, I could use to pep it gives.  I haven't been since last winter. 

I've read vit-d needs those UV rays to activate it and that foods and supplements just won't work as well without some sunlight, or fake.  There has to be something to that, because most people say they feel so much better after getting sun.  And, we know about SAD.

Now, if I had skin problems, I would just be careful.   

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 02:29:46 am »
What's wrong with a white person being... uh, white?

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 03:55:43 am »
I got a nice tan in my mum's tummy around 29 years ago.
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 09:45:20 pm »
I don't think I've had a tan since like age 8

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 10:08:34 pm »
I've been tan once in my life.  It was 1991 and I was in the desert of Iraq, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.  Even with 35 SPF, I was in the sun enough to get the arms, the neck and "v-neck" tan.  The rest of my life -- I've been white or red.  Red often as a child, now only when I forget my sunscreen (50 SPF now).
I've never understand the desire to sit in the sun in order to darken your skin -- I don't think it makes anyone look better.  Oh -- I live with a man who would go without sunscreen and turn brown as could be, but I nag him into using a 4 or 8 SPF (most days) and he only turns a light brown, he looks no sexier to me like that -- however I find his not having cancer to be a sexy.

Mike

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 11:03:04 pm »
What's wrong with a white person being... uh, white?

I dunno... Ask him

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 11:21:21 pm »
Moon, love that. 

Offline Basquo

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 08:10:38 am »
I used to go to tanning beds back in the 80's and early 90's--it didn't take but a couple of sessions and I'd be dark for 6 months.

Then I was in an antique store one day and saw a bunch of modern ketchup bottles that had been aged to that lovely opaque lavender that happens after being in the sun for 50 years. When I asked the shopkeeper how that was possible, he explained that it was accomplished by putting them in a tanning bed for half a year.

That's when I stopped using tanning beds.

Offline denb45

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 08:46:41 am »
I used to go to tanning beds back in the 80's and early 90's--it didn't take but a couple of sessions and I'd be dark for 6 months.

Then I was in an antique store one day and saw a bunch of modern ketchup bottles that had been aged to that lovely opaque lavender that happens after being in the sun for 50 years. When I asked the shopkeeper how that was possible, he explained that it was accomplished by putting them in a tanning bed for half a year.

That's when I stopped using tanning beds.
Smart man  ;)  I never could understand the whole concept of why anyone wanted to get a tan, I always thought it was kinda silly & frivolous  :D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline wolfter

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 09:04:38 am »
Smart man  ;)  I never could understand the whole concept of why anyone wanted to get a tan, I always thought it was kinda silly & frivolous  :D

There are a lot of things people do that are considered silly and frivolous.  I think I look better with a bronzed appearance.  It might not be the case, but I enjoy it.

Wolfie

Offline denb45

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 09:19:08 am »
There are a lot of things people do that are considered silly and frivolous.  I think I look better with a bronzed appearance.  It might not be the case, but I enjoy it.

Wolfie

When you get to be over 50 a lot of things will suddenly become silly &  frivolous to you, trust me on this, it will
 ;)

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 11:36:04 am »
I never could understand the whole concept of why anyone wanted to get a tan, I always thought it was kinda silly & frivolous  :D
When I lived in Ohio, tanning was a sure-fire way to get warm! Good god! when the snow can lie on the ground from Dec to the end of Mar with hardly any grass ever being seen and temps dropping to -20 with an average for a whole month in the teens, then 15-20 minutes in a tanning bed getting heated up clear into your bones is just about the best thing evah!

for myself, I saw it when I was tanning and I see it now spending a lot of time outside in the Spring and Summer in SC - I feel better - actually happier (less depressed) and "healthier" - when I am exposed to a lot of light (and the vitamin D probably).

plus, in general, as any mom that has ever told their child to put down a book or leave a video game and go outside, I think there's something about patsy white, anemic-looking people that isn't as attractive or healthy-looking as someone with a "healthy" glow and a little bit of color in their cheeks. ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline denb45

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 12:18:24 pm »
When I lived in Ohio, tanning was a sure-fire way to get warm! Good god! when the snow can lie on the ground from Dec to the end of Mar with hardly any grass ever being seen and temps dropping to -20 with an average for a whole month in the teens, then 15-20 minutes in a tanning bed getting heated up clear into your bones is just about the best thing evah!

for myself, I saw it when I was tanning and I see it now spending a lot of time outside in the Spring and Summer in SC - I feel better - actually happier (less depressed) and "healthier" - when I am exposed to a lot of light (and the vitamin D probably).

plus, in general, as any mom that has ever told their child to put down a book or leave a video game and go outside, I think there's something about patsy white, anemic-looking people that isn't as attractive or healthy-looking as someone with a "healthy" glow and a little bit of color in their cheeks. ;)

;D well like everything else, only in moderation, I don't want skin cancer, ( I live in the desert) and here in NM, an hour in the sun here is like 3 hours on a sunny beach, to each his own, I suppose, depends on what part of the country you live in  ;)

Offline SANJUANDUDE

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2012, 01:36:15 pm »
When you get to be over 50 a lot of things will suddenly become silly &  frivolous to you, trust me on this, it will

Your right there!!!!!  I am 45 now and only go about once per week.  When I was in my twenties and the "tan" look was really in, jeez, I would go 4 or 5 times per week.   Not anymore.  Once maybe twice.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2012, 01:40:18 pm »
Vanity, vanity. All is vanity.

If you use a tanning bed you deserve to die of cancer.

MtD

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2012, 02:16:10 pm »

MtD

But you live in the 'tanning bed' of the world, so you better be careful too mate.
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2012, 02:19:38 pm »
But you live in the 'tanning bed' of the world, so you better be careful too mate.

Says the guy from India.  ::)  :P

I am acutely aware of what goes on down here in the Southern Hemisphere.

I am alabaster from my swan like neck to my shapely thighs.

MtD

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2012, 02:22:26 pm »
Says the guy from India.  ::)  :P

I have brown skin. :) Doesn't dark skin protect you from those harmful UV rays?! I thought it did somewhat.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2012, 02:29:31 pm »
I have brown skin. :) Doesn't dark skin protect you from those harmful UV rays?! I thought it did somewhat.

Well yeah.

That said, Australia like India is no country for a white fella.

But here we are.

You should see my thighs.  :D

MtD

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2012, 02:34:24 pm »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 03:10:48 pm »
Hot?  ;)

Yoghurt smooth, motherfucker.  :)

MtD

Offline Growler

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2012, 03:56:15 pm »
I am alabaster from my swan like neck to my shapely thighs.

MtD
Sounds like you're a poofta mate. Next you'll be telling us you smoke taylor mades and you prefer Fosters to VB.

GROWLER (whose Grand Pop taught him to roll Champion Ruby's when he was 10)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:00:36 pm by Growler »
“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2012, 04:09:28 pm »
Sounds like you're a poofta mate. Next you'll be telling us you smoke taylor mades and you prefer Fosters to VB.

GROWLER (whose Grand Pop taught him to roll Champion Ruby's when he was 10)

:)

Two things:

1. White Ox.

2. I hope it chokes you.

MtD

Offline Growler

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 04:19:47 pm »
:)

Two things:

1. White Ox.

2. I hope it chokes you.

MtD
I pulled my first White Ox Billy when I was 13...:)

GROWLER
“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”

Offline wolfter

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2012, 01:17:03 pm »

MtD

I realise that some people find your sense of humor amusing, but even for you, this seems over the top.  Perhaps it reminds of the days when it was preached that queers deserved to die from AIDS?

Wolfie

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2012, 02:06:47 pm »
I don't use a tanning bed because I am afraid of melanoma and wrinkles. Back in my 20s one of my classmates noticed he had a mole on his back, was diagnosed with melanoma and was dead within 6 months. I admit I do love to swim in the ocean and then dry in the sun but at least I always wear sunscreen. I don't mind being white but I think farmer tan looks dorky.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2012, 03:11:36 pm »
I realise that some people find your sense of humor amusing, but even for you, this seems over the top.  Perhaps it reminds of the days when it was preached that queers deserved to die from AIDS?

Wolfie

Wolfie, the point of reporting a post is so you don't deal with it yourself. You waited a whole 4 minutes, four seconds before taking matters into your own hands. Give me a break. If you report, leave it to us to deal with.

Matty, you've upset a person or two with your black humour, once again. Cool it, ok? Thanks.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2012, 03:13:10 pm »
Back in the 90's I used to take annual trips to both San Juan and Miami during the winter months, so each week before I left I would make use of tanning beds so that I didn't show up looking like a pale New Yorker.

Can't say it did anything bad to me. However, this only went on over a span of maybe seven years. Before that period and afterwards I've maintained pale skin so as far as I know I don't have any skin cancer issues, though at some point I will go to a dermatologist for a proper evaluation now that I'm in my mid-40's.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2012, 11:11:19 pm »
Wolfie, the point of reporting a post is so you don't deal with it yourself. You waited a whole 4 minutes, four seconds before taking matters into your own hands. Give me a break. If you report, leave it to us to deal with.

Matty, you've upset a person or two with your black humour, once again. Cool it, ok? Thanks.

Ann

Sorry.  I thought about making my first report and then decided against it.  Didn't realize I did it incorrectly.  And yet, I had more words written for my behavior than to the poster who made yet another comment that should be offensive to anyone that can read? 

It appears there are some dynamics going on behind the scenes that we peons aren't privy to as in my mind, this shouldn't have needed reported but instead, proactively addressed.

Wolfie

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2012, 11:27:04 pm »
Sorry.  I thought about making my first report and then decided against it.  Didn't realize I did it incorrectly.  And yet, I had more words written for my behavior than to the poster who made yet another comment that should be offensive to anyone that can read?

It appears there are some dynamics going on behind the scenes that we peons aren't privy to as in my mind, this shouldn't have needed reported but instead, proactively addressed.

Wolfie

LOL, Just take your spanking and move on. Arguing with Ann will get you nowhere. Trust me, ive tried it.

AS far as tanning, I prefer the Mystic Spray Tans.

-Will
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:01:04 am by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2012, 11:30:34 pm »
I used to be a serial tanner back when I was diagnosed. I consulted my doc since I had read some articles touting the unsafe aspects of tanning to POZ individuals. She said she didn't believe there was any proof that tanning was any more dangerous to any one group of people, and in general she said tanning is just really unsafe for everyone. I noticed more moles popping up and I decided to give it a rest on the tanning. I'm now embrassing my inner whitey lol. I agree with the ones that said pale white is coming back in style. After all Robert Pattinson and his vampire character are making it kewl again to be pastey white.
JOIN US FOR PEER-ish SUPPORT Every other Friday @ 7pm EST, PM me your email address for meeting link/information

Strive for “One Day When” by collecting “One Day Wins”

Offline buginme2

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2012, 11:38:34 pm »

The problem with spray tans is you end up smelling like chicken noodle soup for days
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline denb45

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2012, 11:39:26 pm »

-Will

Go's on nicely and washes off clean, w/ no risk for skin cancer  ;D  ;D ;D ;D

Offline denb45

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2012, 11:40:54 pm »
The problem with spray tans is you end up smelling like chicken noodle soup for days

BAHHHH ha haaa ha haa  ;D and maybe you just might get a date smelling like chicken  ;D

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2012, 11:48:31 pm »

Having had a friend get half his face cut off thanks to skin cancer, I'll take the soup.

Tanning, tobacco, pot, coke,booze. We choose our vices, hopefully with open eyes. But everything has a price. I don't think any of us leads a life totally without a vice or three. Doesn't make them less dangerous, of course.

JK

/almost 46 years of pasty living. No wrinkles.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2012, 11:58:15 pm »
l Robert Pattinson and his vampire character are making it kewl again to be pastey white.

Excellent point. I too shall embrace my ghostly white blue blood complexion.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2012, 11:59:00 pm »

Wolfie

You mean like a nefarious cabal type situation?

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2012, 01:02:01 am »
I'm curious how many here have been to the dermy to have a check at least once?  Were you suspicious of something you saw, or just went for a screening?  Are there guidelines on how often one should be checked?  Do they check everywhere?

I will never forget the CBS News story of a soldier who had melanoma on his butt cheek.  It was dismissed as a wart, and he was actually never informed, even after one doc noted the cancer.  But, that gets into another topic that the story covers.  The original story made people aware that sun damage can happen through clothing.  And, he was hispanic and many believe darker-skinned people don't get skin cancer.  CBS News was there when he died.  I will never forget how he looked.  How many of us check out our own backsides?  I don't make a habit of taking a hand mirror and looking.

The way he looks is very disturbing.  Very disturbing.  I'm not posting it to sensationalize or to make any statement about tanning.  It just made me think how anyone could have something that goes unseen.  Even if you had a partner who is always with his/her face down there, I'm not sure they would know what to look for.  So, this has reminded me, again, to make an appt to be screened.   

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4890716n       

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2012, 01:19:56 am »
I have my annual full physical tomorrow, which includes a complete skin assessment.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.