Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:52:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773280
  • Total Topics: 66347
  • Online Today: 354
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 303
Total: 303

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Ann. I need your opinion please...  (Read 14070 times)

Offline xxxcesar

Ann. I need your opinion please...
« on: May 13, 2012, 06:46:14 pm »
Hi Ann, than so mucho for reading my case, I need your kind words and knowledge now..

I had sex without condon anal (I was the top and bottom) with a gay man, it was in january 2012 (the first, second day of the month), then this person tested and he got the result he was positive for HIV.

I has been in control (1 month, 2 month, 3 month after the incident), with the rapid comb test, all was negative, then I took an elisa test (4 months after), 19 weeks after too, all was negative too..

Please tell me Ann, how do you know, the time seroconversion is 22 days, 6 weeks, there are studies about it, any researchs, or just people say... please let me know. I am very worried about it.

My case was very very risky, there is a possibility to be negative from this incident?.
Do you think the period window is the same in south america? (Peru) or maybe we have to wait more time, because of the techologhy or the chemicals...the doctor tell me here to wait 6 months because I was in a high risk with an positive man...

Thank so much for your response.. your are a nice person, nice work you do..

Offline RapidRod

Re: Ann. I need your opinion please...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 08:33:41 pm »
You are conclusively negative.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 05:27:28 am »
Cesar,

There is every possibility that you are negative even though you engaged in high risk activities with a positive man - in fact possibility has nothing to do with it - you are definitely hiv negative.

Exposure does not equal transmission 100% of the time. As you seem to be familiar with me, I think it's safe to assume you've done a lot of reading in this forum.

If so, then you'll know that I'm always saying that hiv is a fragile, difficult virus to transmit. This true even when people are engaging in high risk activities.

As Rodney has told you, you are conclusively hiv negative. The window period is the same in South America and Peru as it is in the US - three months. The same tests are used in Peru as are used in the rest of the world.

Even if the test was a first generation (I don't think they even make them anymore), you would still be conclusively hiv negative at three months. Your doctor is out-of-date with his knowledge.

Your doctor's logic regarding the need to test out to six months because you had unprotected sex with an hiv positive man is flawed logic.

If there were any real need to test out to six months in this situation, it would mean that we'd be missing all the possible infections where the other partner was hiv positive, but nobody knew it. We're not missing those infections and there is no need to test out to six months.

You need to learn from this and stop having unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. You were lucky this time but if you carry on like this, you'll end up poz sooner or later.

It might not be the next time you bareback with a poz man, it might not be the fifth time you BB with a poz man, but it will eventually happen. Stop taking that risk!

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED FURTHER TESTING AT THIS TIME, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 10:55:20 pm »
Thank you so much Ann, for taking your time for responding me.

Ann I don´t want to upset you with a lot of questions, I have read a lot of post about this theme, but I still feel worried.

Just to ask you this, you always in this page say time seroconversion is 22 days, (4 - 6 weeks), please tell me how do you know it? is there any research with people and time testingf? I wonder this because no one knows exactly when they get HIV. please give me an answer.

You know I can´t believe I am negative, I was exposure a high risk, but happened this: (after 7 weeks I got a little grain (lesion) in the head of my penis, then I got the same grain in the corner of my low lip, I got a RPR for sifilis, at 9 weeks, after three weeks too, both came negative, do you think  is it any symptom of seroconversion?, As I told you, one time I was the passive in the relation sexual (cum inside), I was the active man too for 2 times (I knew this positive person at 1th january 2012), we were having sex for 3 days, after this incident  my sexual life finished (no sex with anyone) ,  now this man is near to me, he is a nice man, I like him, I cant appart of him because of this condition of being positive, but sometimes I feel afraid of having "protected sex" with him, most of times we play (masturbation) together, once I gave him a blowjob for a minute, last time he was masturbating and some of his cum got in my right eye?.... do you think is it a high risk of getting cum in my eyes? I suffer from my eyes, like a alergy.. please answer me about cum inside my eyes.....also he likes to put his finger in my anus too, is it a risk? maybe he has cum o pre seminal liquid in his finger!!!

As I told you my 3 month result (13 weeks after) was a rapid test, but I feel worried because the nurse who is in charge of people living with HIV in the hospital of my city refused to take me the blood of the sample, she said 3 months was sooner for it, she advised me to tes at 6 months for a conclusive result, that why I am very afraid of waiting 6 months, after all she tested me it was negative, but she commented it could be a false negative....... then I went to a particular laboratory 19 weeks after of the incident, it came negative too(the paper said HIV 1 + HIV2 non reactive), I don´t know what to do Ann, here in Peru the national health CDC (Ministerio de Salud) recommend the same to wait 6 months for a conclusive result....

Ann thank so you much for your kind words and your sincere respond, you are a wonderfull woman.
God bless you.....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 09:10:33 am »
You are worrying needlessly. You have reliably tested negative at 3 months. If you can't let go of your unwarranted fears about infection, then you can re-test at 6 months if you want to. You're just going to get another negative result.

The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. As long as condoms are used consistently and correctly for those activities then you will be well protected.

Nothing else you are reporting of your sexual activities has put you at risk for HIV.

Andy Velez

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 06:39:27 pm »
Ann, I waiting for your reply, please help me..

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 06:40:16 pm »
Thanks Mr. Andy for your response too..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 06:58:36 pm »
You're welcome. Ann is not going to tell you anything different from what I have said.
Andy Velez

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 12:19:49 am »
Ann I am waiting for youu

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 12:39:46 am »
You're welcome. Ann is not going to tell you anything different from what I have said.

Did you miss this message?  Ann won't have anything new to add to the fact that you're conclusively negative.

Move right along.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 06:18:59 am »

Just to ask you this, you always in this page say time seroconversion is 22 days, (4 - 6 weeks), please tell me how do you know it? is there any research with people and time testingf? I wonder this because no one knows exactly when they get HIV. please give me an answer.

Cesar,

I know this because I've read the studies. Many people know exactly when they were potentially exposed to hiv - you did.

it was in january 2012 (the first, second day of the month)

Other people who also knew exactly when they may have been exposed were asked to take part in studies when they went to be tested and informed the nurse of the date. Rather than turn people away who were wanting to test too early, they tested them for the purpose of the seroconversion research and had them return every so many days for more testing. That's how we know the average time to seroconversion and the point at which a negative test is conclusive.

Sorry, I no longer have links to the studies. They were on a computer that died - and I haven't looked for them since.

The only risk you have reported is the unprotected anal intercourse. Nothing else you did was a risk. Start using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will be well protected where hiv is concerned.

Please, please learn from this and STOP having unprotected intercourse with anyone!!! Don't go by what someone tells you about their hiv status - many people only assume they're hiv negative and some people will lie. You need to assume anyone you have sex with is hiv positive and protect yourself by using condoms.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED FURTHER HIV TESTING AT THIS TIME, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:21:41 am by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012, 04:57:45 pm »
Hi Ann, me again, thank yoy so much for being a nice person with a great heart, your words transmite peace and knowlegde every day.

Ann I want to ask your some questions, respond me please.

1) As I told you I am in love with my positive partner, last time I got some cum (semen) in my eyes when he was masturbating... tell me is it a risk? I have read in thebody.com that getting it in your eyes is a low risk or something like that.... also my positive partner like to put and play around his finger in my anus, do you think is a risk if he could have his finger with cam or preseminal semen?...

2) I have took a new exam (20 weeks after exposure) of HIV in a good laboratory, it was Electroquimioluminiscencia (VIH I y II, 4th generation), the result was given me in one hour, non reactive again... I am more confindent now..but feel afraid sometimes of being a case of later seroconverstion because of in the last years I suffer from crhonic faringithis, also since I was 18 I suffer from fungus (mushrooms) in my back and I was taking pills for kill those bacterias they dissapare but they come again sometimes, furthermore when I was 21 I got genital warts in my penis and anus I remember the doctor told me at that time warts and incurable (I was given podofilina to cure it).... now my question, do you think  those illness can cause late seroconvertion in my body?

3) Ann the last question please... do you think if I use comdons propertly with my positive partner everything will be ok?... to be honest sometimes I feel afraid of having sex wiht him, but in other hand  I love this person.

Ann thanks again for your wonderfull word, you deserve the heaven... A great hug to you from Peru.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 04:14:38 am »
Cesar,

1. Getting cum in your eye is not a risk. Having a finger in your anus is also not a risk. It does not matter if there is cum on the finger. No risk.

2. You are conclusively hiv negative. Genital warts or a fungal infection will not make you seroconvert late. The only people who might seroconvert late are those people who are on chemotherapy for cancer, people who are taking anti-rejection drugs following organ transplant, or people who have been injecting street drugs, every day for years. Even those people will normally seroconvert and test positive by three months.

3. Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

There have been three long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one.

There are many couples in serodiscordant relationships (where one is hiv negative and one is hiv positive) all around the world and the negative partner remains hiv negative through the use of condoms. Make sure you read through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them correctly and with confidence. The Condoms Are A Girl's Best Friend website is also available in Spanish, so get reading.

1. Consiguiendo con en el ojo no es un riesgo. Tener un dedo en el ano también no es un riesgo. No importa si hay con en el dedo. Ningún riesgo.

2. Es conclusivamente negativo de vih. Las verrugas genitales o una infección micótica no le harán seroconvert tarde. Las únicas personas que seroconvert mayo son tarde esas personas que están en la quimioterapia para el cáncer, las personas que toman drogas anti rechazo que sigue órgano trasplante, o las personas que han estado inyectando drogas de calle, cada día para años. Aún esas personas hacen normalmente positivo de seroconvert y prueba por tres meses.

3. Utilice condones para el trato anal o vaginal, correctamente y coherentemente, y usted evitará la infección de Vih. Es realmente tan sencillo!!!

Ha habido tres estudios a largo plazo de las parejas donde uno es positivo y uno es negativo. En las parejas que utilizaron condones para el trato anal o vaginal, pero ninguna barrera para actividades orales, no uno de los socios negativos llegó a ser infectadas con Vih. No uno.

Hay muchas parejas en relaciones de serodiscordant (donde uno es negativo de Vih y uno es positivo de Vih) por todas partes el mundo y el socio negativo se quedan negativo de Vih por el uso de condones. Asegúrese de que lee por los lazos de condón y lubricante en mi línea de firma así que usted los puede utilizar correctamente y con la confianza. El Condones Son Un Amigo Mejor de Chica sitio web está también disponible en español, así que es leído.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 11:09:16 pm »
Hi Ann, hope everything is going well for you, just for ask you some doubts.

1. Ann I was surfing the net, and it is said in www.thebody.com if you get cum in your eyes from a positive person then you are in low risk, the HIV can enter trough the mucous membrane.... what do you think about Ann?

2. It is said that when the person does not produce enough antibodies you are suffering from a inmune disease... it comes my mind that I could be one of them, maybe I am suffering from any inmune disease, thats why the ELISA test can not find enough antibodies in my blood. what do you think? As I told you, I suffer from fungus at my back for almost 12 years ago.. they do not want to go.. I took medicine, then they dissapear, then they come back again.

3.  Ann I was reading the mayority of your post here, I can see most people have not been in high risk for HIV, just they think oral activities and other low situations put them in risk.... then I wonder have you experienced a real case of HIV here, have you experienced in this forum that no one will seroconvert after 6 week and 12 weeks? or that information you tell is theory? or you has contrasted it in hospital
or another place?...

Thanks Ann

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 11:24:23 pm »
You never had an exposure.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 12:13:04 am »
We are not responsible for misinformation or outdated conjecture from other site. Especially not thebody.com.

All of Ann's statements are accurate.

The "cum in your eye" claim has never been positively verified, and was only suggested YEARS ago in perhaps three cases. Arterial blood in the eye has been documented in a handful of cases, but there's a HUGE difference between then two. And in the case of arterial blood, it was in a healthcare setting (hospital) and I have not seen reports of similar claims in years. Some sites are happy to mix studies that rely on patient report (which is notoriously unreliable) with studies that don't. This shows an inability or unwillingness to accept and integrate hard data.

The level of immune suppression needed to theoretically delay seroconversion (and again, I have not seen new cases of late seroconversion in years) is extreme. If you are undergoing chemotherapy for cancer, that chemotherapy completely wipes out your white blood cells. You would have NO immune system at all, and would be at serious risk from any germ floating around. You would likely not be walking around in public, but rather in a sterile room - or a hospital.

You are conclusively HIV negative. I am sorry if you question this, but this forum is not equipped to coax you into accepting the science behind HIV transmission, nor can we provide counseling for people with irrational fears regarding HIV. You will be urged to seek help in your area for these issues, but you will not be allowed to use this forum for relentlessly questioning a no risk situation.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 05:38:13 am »
xxx,

1. I've yet to read of a confirmed case of hiv transmission via cum in the eye. You're not going to be the first.

2. As JK noted, if you had the degree of immune suppression that could cause you to not create antibodies, you'd be extremely ill and probably living in a hospital room.

The only people who might seroconvert a little later than three months are those people on chemotherapy for cancer, on anti-rejection drugs following organ transplant, or have been injecting street drugs, every day, for years. Even these people will normally test positive by three months, if not six weeks.

3. In over ten years of answering posts in this forum, I have yet to see a six or twelve week negative turn positive. NEVER.

It's high time you accepted that YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV and got on with your life. If you cannot accept this fact, then perhaps some counseling is in order. We cannot help you with that here.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 03:42:31 pm »
Thanks to all of you... Ann, JK, Mr. Velez, Rapidpro, Rev Moom.

I will try to move on with ny life as you told me..... but it is very hard to believe that I am ok....

Thankss.... greets from Peru.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 09:12:48 pm »
Doubts and fears are not facts.

The facts in your case equal no HIV problem for you.

Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2012, 11:23:54 pm »
Hi to all of you (Ann, Mr. Velez, Rodney, Matty, Rev. Moom,JK), well this will be my last post here, I do not want to bother you... I would like to get your last comment for this last post.

I was thinking about accepting I am HIV negative since I got a 4th generation test, Electroquiluminescene (ECLIA) after 20 weeks of high exposure (anal sex receptive with a positive person).

I have a dilema in believing your assesment of 12/13 weeks windows period you always say in this forum or accepting what mayority of doctors in Peru say to wait for 6 months or 1 year for having a conclusive result for having a high exposure with positive man...... welll  !my mind is a mess with this!!!

Well but I did this though about you.... I think you are a serious web about preventing and treatment HIV, your advices are being accepted here for years and you are not supposed to make any mistake in this serious topic... it comes my mind.. what it will happen if you say someone to be negative at 3 months with a high risk...  it is supposed this person you advised will take this result as conclusive then he/she will go home to celebrate, will have unprotected sex with his wife or partner assuming to be negative .. that´s why I think you are not telling here things just for encourage us or calm down our sadness.... I think you tell the truth 13 weeks are conclusive... I imagine it will be a disaster if you fail here with this serious assesment.

On the other hand I think the doctors or the national health organization in Peru are not updated with the last information, but sometimes I think they claim to test at 6 month because of the chemicales reactives or obsolete test which are provides in Peru´s hospitals... who knows, maybe in USA or Spain are being used differents tests..

Thanks, thanks...... you are good persons..

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 12:45:22 pm »
hi there!!!

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 10:34:54 pm »
Tomorow is going to be 22 weeks after my exposure (almost 6 months), sometimes I feel so so afraid of getting a positive result, but I trust in your knowledge.... thanks

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 04:39:09 am »
You have been warned before about questioning a conclusive negative result.

I have referred your latest posts to the Moderators for review.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2012, 07:27:37 am »
We're not going to indulge you in more back and forths when we know you are HIV negative.

I am giving you the Time Out for 28 days which you have been warned about. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new account. We'll spot that right off and it will get you banned permanently.

We can't do anything more for you here. Stop creating drama when you don't have an HIV problem. Get on with your life.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 07:36:47 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2012, 08:46:20 pm »
Hi Ann, I need your opinion again!

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2012, 08:57:25 pm »
Hi Ann, thanks a lot for your response in advance.. just to ask you for your advise, because you had the experience of having a serodiscordant relation..

Well I am living with my poz partner, he is starting to be checked by the doctor, a lot of exams(eyes, torax, sifilis, etec) in order to see how the level of his cd4, and carga viral is....well he is doing it, we went together when it is neccesary....

the question is this, the psycologyst of the program for HIV+ people in my city told me that I can get the virus too because comdons are not safe, I am worried about this Ann.. I dont know what to do.....
As you said, you were in a serodiscordant relation, you can tell me what to do about this, last week I did a blowjob to my poz partner, there was preseminal in his cock, do you think it is a risk to suck his cock of my partner, then I notice I have a little grain in my lip..... what to do? he wants me to suck his cock without condom...

You said there has been studies in serodiscordant, not barriers for oral activities, but I think they did not get infected because those couples were on meds with undetectable viral load.. I don´t know... please help meeee.......

Also my partner likes to suck my cock without condom and practice on me cunninliguis, and hard kisses..

Thanks a lot great Ann, wiating for your wise answer.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 04:52:50 am »
cesare,

You are wrong when you assume that all the positive partners in the serodiscordant couple studies were on meds with undetectable viral loads. They weren't. I wasn't on meds either.

Condoms do prevent hiv infection when used consistently and correctly. There are serodiscordant couples all around the world who prove this every single day.

You will have to decide for yourself what you're comfortable with. Provided your oral health is normal, you're highly unlikely to become infected through sucking him.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline xxxcesar

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 10:41:25 am »
Thanks Ann, you make me feel better when your comments and advices..
Well As I know you said you have not been seen anyone get HIv throught oral sex (sucking a cock) I assume it was not a risk for me, I did it just for one minutes, and the anal intercourse with condom, buit sometimes he cum inside, but I prefer him to cum outside of my anus with the condom in..

hyave you ever seen or heard a person got infected trought sucking cock oh his HIV positive partner.. also my oral health is good, just I had a little grain in my lip. do you consider it is a risk?....

I hope you can understand my fear about this... I have decide to suck his cock from now with the condom in..

do you think it is a risk when he sucks my cock without condom?... what will happen if he has blood in his mouth, maybe it can enter trought the hole of my penis.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 10:04:32 am »
cesar,

You have also been posting in these forums as peruperu. Having more than one account is expressly forbidden in these forums.

You are now permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.