Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

It's My Birthday Today!

<< < (4/7) > >>

bocker3:
Hmmmm....  Didn't we just have a happy birthday thread for you last month???  Are you just into spanks?

Happy Birthday Grannie -- hope you really tie one on tonite.

hugs,
M

buginme2:
Happy Birthday!

WillyWump:
Thank you everyone! I love you all, even those of you who piss me off. But hey what are families for.

I had a nice afternoon with a buddy, went to Lion and Rose Pub then to the McNay Museum. Now Im home with my Donuts :P

xoxoxo
-Will

Ps- I'm also a bit miffed at you people, there were no presents piled up at my door, not only that but the UPS truck didnt even slow down as he passed the house ???

ds4146:
This is for real right? The last time was crap!

Even though you are slightly older than you post definitely weigh more than you post; this is based on your own postings, links can be provided if necessary... I still wish you a very happy Birthday and the Best of New Years.

Hopefully you received my package via FedEx, Pinto Beans of course, something to cuddle, wouldn't want you to sleep alone on your Birthday! ;D

bocker3:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on January 24, 2013, 09:36:01 pm ---Thank you everyone! I love you all, even those of you who piss me off. But hey what are families for.

I had a nice afternoon with a buddy, went to Lion and Rose Pub then to the McNay Museum. Now Im home with my Donuts :P

xoxoxo
-Will

Ps- I'm also a bit miffed at you people, there were no presents piled up at my door, not only that but the UPS truck didnt even slow down as he passed the house ???

--- End quote ---

WHAT??  UPS promised delivery today.  You would think a Taco Bell gift card would not be difficult to handle.  Be assured that I will have stern words with them.   ;D

Glad you had a good day!    :-*

M

Modified to fix an error because Apple doesn't understand English!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version