Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:24:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773201
  • Total Topics: 66337
  • Online Today: 568
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 523
Total: 526

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Reunión de Aidsmeds 2008 en México!!  (Read 4831 times)

Offline Robert

Reunión de Aidsmeds 2008 en México!!
« on: June 01, 2008, 11:46:56 pm »
Who habla Espanol?

Our friend Juan Carlos started a topic in the Vivir con el VIH thread called Reunión de Aidsmeds 2008 en México!!.   Some of our friends who live in Mexico City are asking questions.    Can you help them?  I think it would e great if we could have our own"Ambassador" to help us around and make us feel comfortable.  We were lucky to have then in Toronto, Montreal and San Francisco.  If anyone here can answer their questions and encourage them to come, that would be great.   They have not posted in this AMG threads because they don't speak English.  So we need to go to them.  No problemo.  If you can go over to Reunión de Aidsmeds 2008 en México!! and answer their questions or, like I said, just encourage them to attend, I think it would benefit us all.

Gracias.

roberto

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
Re: Reunión de Aidsmeds 2008 en México!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 09:34:08 am »
Mi esposo es Hondurano y yo puedo traducir sus preguntas en Ingles y las respuestas en Espanol si ponen sus preguntas en este lugar.

Me gustaria ayudar!
Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Robert

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 10:31:03 am »
mum....

qui pasa?

you make me laugh.  You put a great big smile on my face this morning.

roberto

Offline xyahka

• Dance together!! aha!! aha!! I like it!!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 10:52:59 am »
Mum, thanks a lot for your great help and thanks to your Hondurano hubby too :)

I think it would be cool to start by telling them what's the conference about and what do they have to do to join (whom to contact, how much they have to pay, what is the agenda like, and stuff like that).

Thanks a lot for your big help :) Muchas gracias :)

Juan Carlos (who would love to live in Mexico just to attend AMG08)
13/03/07 1er diagnóstico /Peso: 79kg
19/04/07 CD4: 494 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 80kg
19/07/07 CD4: 659 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79.5kg
06/03/08 CD4: 573 (después de meses muy deprimido) /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79kg
17/09/08 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 84Kg
06/02/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 85Kg /HCV: Neg /HBV: Neg.
07/03/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg / Gym 3días/semana y Natación 2días/semana.
12/05/09 CD4: 470 /Cviral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg.
08/07/09 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 77Kg.
09/12/09 CD4: 510 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg. No medicinas aún
10/01/10 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
15/05/10 CD4: 320 /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
01/02/11 CD4: 291 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
05/05/11 CD4: 366 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
27/07/11 CD4: 255 /CViral: 138000 /Peso: 78kg.

Disfrutando y aceptando una nueva vida...

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.