Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:44:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 215
Total: 216

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Republicans are pervs also  (Read 13476 times)

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
Republicans are pervs also
« on: October 02, 2006, 08:56:50 am »
I thought Clinton disrespected his office and was guilty of taking advantage of someone working for him, a fat intern. You don't play sucky fukcy with people that work for you.  If  Republicans hid the fact that Rep. Foley was abusing his power with his interns, they should all be voted out of office. The most disgusting thing,to me, about the entire Clinton affair, other than taking advantage of someone who works for you whom you have power over, was the way Dems defended him to the bitter end.
The Republican Congress has proved they are no different than the Dems who controlled congress for the prior 40 years, they also have become intoxicated with the power to spend other people's money. This is not what America voted for when we tossed out the democratic crooks and scumbags in 1994, and the Republicans will pay for this.
While many Democratic voters are able to justify their Representatives hypocritical behaviour because they are always looking for another entitlement, most conservatives(not you basic republican)will not support or vote for hypocrite sleazeballs.
In 1994 we were promised term limits and we didn't even get a vote. We were promised smaller government and less spending by W and we got the largest increase in government spending in the history of world and that's not counting the war. Yeah,its still not enough for the De ms, that's the really sick part, but W and Republican congress have broken their word too many times. They will pay. I have always said that W is just like his Daddy a big government guy who loves to spend other peoples money. The worst thing Reagan ever did was giving the country club republicans like Bush a seat at the table. They destroyed the end of his presidency and they may have destroyed the republican party.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Republicans are pervs also
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 09:01:27 am »
He wasn't cultivating interns Jakey. He was trying to race off House of Rep's page boys. The privileged progeny of the American ruling classes. Did you know that a Congressional Page gets paid $20,500 a year? All that for some photocopying, delivering messages, regular dirty talk and possibly a sloppy blow job.

Curious isn't it? The Republicans will defend your rights as a fetus, but once you bust out through the pink sink you're on your own.

I wonder what the health coverage is like?

MtD

Offline jack

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 09:30:53 am »
I think they are all called interns. If the Rep Leadership knew about this, it's all over for these bums. I don't care what  you do in your private life, you just don't do at work whether it be government property or business property, and you don't have sex or try to have sex with people who work for you. Those are the rules.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 09:38:16 am »
A Congressional Page makes about $16,000-17,000 a year.  They pay income taxes and social security/medicaid taxes.  They also have to pay for the housing and food they are given, which is $400 a month (1/3 of what they make before taxes are withheld).  

They must have private health insurance coverage (from their parents), as they are not covered by the government's health care plans while working as a Page.

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 09:57:17 am »
If most conservatives will not support or vote for hypocrite sleazeballs, then exactly who voted Bush back into office for four more hypocritical, sleazy, and, let's add, murderous years?
   Capt.Carl
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 09:59:09 am »
Oh and I forgot,  Matty, we have a saying here that is distressingly true. "Republicans are only pro-life until birth"

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 10:01:54 am »
              Psychologists say conservatism is a mental illness:

* Republican Party Chairman Sam Walls, who is married, was urged to drop his candidacy for Congress when it was found he likes to dress up in women's clothing.
* Republican activist Matthew Glavin, who preached family values, was caught masturbating in public and fondling an undercover park ranger.
* Republican anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley admitted to having sex with a mule.
* Republican Congressman Bob Livingston was planning to vote for impeaching President Clinton for sexual improprieties until it was disclosed he is an adulterer.
* Republican Congressman Henry Hyde denounced President Clinton's extramarital affair, but was later found to be an adulterer himself.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 10:20:39 am »
A Congressional Page makes about $16,000-17,000 a year.

A Congressional Page makes $20,500 a year and pays a $600 in accommodation costs. I'll concede the health care point though.

MtD

Offline Cliff

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 11:02:49 am »
Matty,

In the US, we have two chambers in our Congress.  The House of Representatives and the US Senate.  Foley was a representative (Congressman) in the House and accordingly his Page would have been paid just over $16,000 a year and required to pay for his housing/food cost via a monthly payroll deduction of $400.  A Senate Page, makes more money than their Congressional counterparts.  A Senate Page, not a Congressional Page, makes $20,500.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 11:04:52 am by Cliff »

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 11:05:15 am »
$20,500 a year for getting laid on the job? Where do I sign up? On second thought, it wouldn't be enough money to pay for the therapy that having sex with an old drunk like Foley would require...

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 11:24:24 am »
Your point is taken Cliffie.

MtD

Offline jack

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 11:26:27 am »
Please don't list Republican pervs  because there isn't enough room here to list the Democrat perv and crooks. One of the differences is many of the Dems are still in office and still held in high regard by their supporters. The republicans for the most part have left and are shunned by their former supporters. Democrats and Republicans are created with equal chance to be pervs and crooks. We are all human.

Now the real scandal here is not some drunk making obscene IMs, the real scandal is if some in the House leadership covered this up in any way. Why is our whole society obsessed with cover your own ass? It ruined Nixon and Clinton. It has hurt the Catholic Church. It destroyed Aurther Anderson and Enron. Will we ever learn?

Always go with your gut. We all know the difference between right and wrong and it isn't the same as what is legal and not legal.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 11:28:59 am »
Jake, don't be silly.  The Republicans do a much better job at keeping their dirty secrets in the closet, than the Democrats.  A credit to the good old boy system.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 11:39:55 am »
Please don't list Republican pervs  because there isn't enough room here to list the Democrat perv and crooks.

Now Jake, why shouldn't we list the Republican pederasts and arse-grabbers? You're still not carrying on with this pretence that you're a conservative right winger are you? We established the other day that you're really a lily livered leftie like the rest of us.

Cliff, Rod and Biggums are the only true cold hearted right wingers amongst us. ;)

Out of fairness, I've named a Democrat pervert in Hal's Republican Pervert thread. True it's from 1973 and he got away with it, but it's ok.

And as for Clinton? Well at least the fat Jewish chick he nailed in the Oval Office was over age.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 12:22:36 pm »
To read the article with live links, go here: http://www.alternet.org/stories/42410/

Is there anything these Republicans won't cover up? Duke Cunningham took millions of dollars in bribes. The people who were buying him off bought him a yacht called the Duke-Stir. He had a bribe menu on Congressional letter head. How many ethics investigations? Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Bob Ney took gifts and favors from Jack Abramoff.

He has confessed and is about to go to prison. How many ethics investigations? Zero. None. Not one.

Then there is Hastert's shady land deal. Bill Frist's insider trading. Tom DeLay's money laundering. The list goes on and on. Every one of them had their ass covered by the rest of their Republican colleagues, crooks, whatever you want to call them.

When Joel Hefley, a conservative Republican from Colorado, had the temerity to actually do an ethics investigation of Tom DeLay -- he was removed. Can't have it. You can't have any ethics investigations in a place with no ethics. The house will fall in.

Well, now it has. Because they've gone too far. This time they covered for a sexual predator. Mark Foley, Republican of Florida, was caught sending very explicit sexual messages to 16 and 17 year old boys who worked as pages for Congress.

Actually, he was caught by a fellow Republican, Rodney Alexander, because one of the pages worked for Rep. Alexander and turned Foley in. So, what did the Republicans do about it? Absolutely nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

They covered it up. Because it's what they do.

The Republican Protection Racket stepped in and made the story go away. There was no public apology to the boys that were sexually harassed. No criminal investigation. No ethics investigation. Not a word.

The Republican leadership knew for most of the year. In all that time, while other kids could have been exposed, while they knew of several instances of sexual advances toward underage boys -- they did nothing!

Now, they feign outrage. Why weren't they outraged when they first found out about it? They're not outraged because young boys were jeopardized. They're outraged now because they're jeopardized.

But it gets worse. They left Foley in charge of the Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus. Come on!

If you put it in a movie about a corrupt Congress, I wouldn't believe it. It's too over the top. You'd walk out of the theater saying, "That's too much. No one would do that." Apparently they would and they did.

Remember this is the same Republicans who spent 140 hours investigating Bill Clinton's Christmas card list. I'm not kidding. They even started an investigation into his cat. If you put it in a movie, no one would believe it.

Not one investigation into what's gone wrong with the war in Iraq, the $9 billion dollars missing in Iraq, why a CIA agent's name was leaked, why Osama bin Laden hasn't been caught or any of the corruption scandals. But they spent 140 hours on the Clinton Christmas list (it turns out they were just Christmas cards, in case you were wondering). They're not even trying to appear fair. They think there's nothing you won't let them do. They're in charge and they can get away with anything.

Now in this case, I think sex scandals are a dime a dozen. Mark Foley resigned. I'm not that interested in that story. He could have been a Democrat, a Republican or a Federalist. Every party has people that do terrible things. This isn't about that.

This is about a Republican Party so corrupt there's nothing they wouldn't cover up to protect their own. If that means your money is misspent or stolen, fine. If that means some Congressmen commit illegal acts to get rich off your back, fine.

Apparently, it also means if your kids are exposed to a sexual predator while they are supposed to be learning about our government, even that's fine.

But it's not fine. Not by a long shot. Read what the Congressman wrote to an underage boy that was working in the House of Representatives (the Congressman is Maf54):

Xxxxxxxxx (8:04:04 PM): normal clothes

Xxxxxxxxx (8:04:09 PM): tshirt and shorts

Maf54 (8:04:17 PM): um so a big buldge

Xxxxxxxxx (8:04:35 PM): ya

Maf54 (8:04:45 PM): um

Maf54 (8:04:58 PM): love to slip them off of you

Xxxxxxxxx (8:05:08 PM): haha

Maf54 (8:05:53 PM): and gram the one eyed snake

Maf54 (8:06:13 PM): grab

Xxxxxxxxx (8:06:53 PM): not tonight...dont get to excited

Maf54 (8:07:12 PM): well your hard

Xxxxxxxxx (8:07:45 PM): that is true

Maf54 (8:08:03 PM): and a little horny

Xxxxxxxxx (8:08:11 PM): and also tru

Maf54 (8:08:31 PM): get a ruler and measure it for me

Xxxxxxxxx (8:08:38 PM): ive already told you that

Maf54 (8:08:47 PM): tell me again

Xxxxxxxxx (8:08:49 PM): 7 and 1/2

Maf54 (8:09:04 PM): ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maf54 (8:09:08 PM): beautiful

Xxxxxxxxx (8:09:38 PM): lol

Maf54 (8:09:44 PM): thats a great size

Xxxxxxxxx (8:10:00 PM): thank you

Maf54 (8:10:22 PM): still stiff

Xxxxxxxxx (8:10:28 PM): ya

Maf54 (8:10:40 PM): take it out

Xxxxxxxxx (8:10:54 PM): brb...my mom is yelling

Maf54 (8:11:06 PM): ok

Xxxxxxxxx (8:14:02 PM): back

Maf54 (8:14:37 PM): cool hope se didnt see any thing

He was supposed to be protecting him. He was Chairman of the Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus!

After all this, they still covered for him. They didn't even take him off the Exploited Teen Caucus. They left him in charge.

Because they don't care. They don't care about anybody but themselves. They are driven mad with power. Their only goal is to stay in power. Now, the question is, are you going to let them get away with it? Are you going to let them keep that power, knowing what they've done with it?
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 12:24:25 pm »
Posting Deleted Due to the Frenzied Anger Observed While Writing A Response To The Original Post, AND The Anger At The Assholes On Our Planet Who Refuse to Take Responsibility For Thier Own Actions.

-joseph
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 12:40:34 pm by Strayboy74 »

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 12:36:02 pm »

>:(
Jake,

You sound just like FOX news. This morning, Tony Snow said what Foley did was a minor indiscretion.
Hell, Foleys a pedophile who was on a caucus that wrote the bills that was suppose to protect our children from people like him. Fox watching the hen house.

The right wing moralistic conservatives really do have double standards. The house knew about Foleys behavior with young boy’s years ago and they covered it up. Not over looked it but a cover up. (He back out from running for Senator in Florida because it was brought up years ago) Today they are accusing the democrats of playing politics for waiting until now before the election. I can’t believe any democrat would have kept this story quit.

Now Foley is declaring that his problem is because he’s an alcoholic. Give me a brake. Tomorrow he’ll be a born again Christian and the republican leaders will ask for all to be forgiven. While the one that you voted into office (twice) continues to lie to American people and refuses to admit to the mistakes that he has made in the war on terrorism. Just like they lied about Vietnam. (Nixon, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush #1)  >:(

I also don’t understand your obsession with Clinton. The White House is where the President lives. So in reality Clinton was at home having an affair with a consenting adult. If you had the chance you wouldn’t have done him?  ::) ::)

Offline jack

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 01:11:30 pm »
Cliff, part of my point was that when Republicans are discovered they usually quit or are tossed, dems usually attack their accusers and try to keep their office at all costs.
Let me see if any republican had killed a passenger when he was driving drunk as Teddy Kennedy did he would have been out of office the next day.
Barneys lover running a male prostitute service out of Barneys townhouse would have ended any republicans career.
If any republican had been caught with hundreds of thousands in bribe money in his fridge like the guy from New Orleans, he would have been out of office the next day.
But Robert K. Byrd is the best, a former Klansman, is still a democratic leader in the senate.
The only republican I can think of offhand who fought to keep his job after being involved in a scandal was John McCain. He was the only Republican indicted in the SL scandal, the rest were Dems, and he was the only one found innocent.

Offline jack

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 01:19:14 pm »
Terry, WTF can I say. I believe there are crooks and miscreants on both sides of aisle. I think this guy should be gone and he is. But is his obscene IMing any different that Willys dirty phone calls with Monica? I don't care what house he is in the President of US should not be screwing interns, female or male, in the  White House. If a guy cant keep his marital contract do you think he will honor any contract with the voters? Just because LBJ and JFK speared every woman they saw doesn't make it right.

If any person in either party knew of this and kept it quiet for whatever reason, they need to be gone.

On the other hand we still haven't heard if he had any contact with any of these kids.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 01:28:23 pm »
But is his obscene IMing any different that Willys dirty phone calls with Monica?

There's a huge difference. Monica was a consenting adult. Foley was targeting underage kids, kids that he was supposed to be protected by virture of his job as the head of the Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus. That's a HUGE difference!

Did you even read the article I quoted?

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline jack

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 02:02:57 pm »
Ann, In the United States you can't be having sex with people who work for you. It is SEXUAL Harassment.
 Not only is it bad judgement but it opens you up to blackmail.
I guess it doesn't matter that he was  married to another women or that he was giving war orders while getting head. I would love to hear you all if this was Bush.

Offline Longislander

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 02:20:54 pm »
Every so often, there airs a TV special news program, where the cameras are set up and the cops are waiting in bushes, to arrest men who appear at the house to have sex with an underage person they met online. These men are ARRESTED. They have never met the underage person because there wasn't one. It was a decoy , posing as a child.

This guy Foley never MET any of these pages?

He should be in jail, they have rehab programs inside.

Politics is dirty business, no matter which line.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 02:24:01 pm by Longislander »
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 02:38:07 pm »
Jake,

That was between Bill and Hillary. And nobody else's business. Your Republican Party jumped on the Monica issue like flies on shit because they couldn't find anything the Clinton’s did wrong with the banking/land deals. Bush is a bull headed, bible-thumping idiot. Who lies when the truth would sound better. He can not admit to the fact that he was wrong for going into Iraq.

What really bothers me Jake, Is you seem to over look the fact that this is one of many teenage boys that Foley has hit on over many years. Come on. You’re a father yourself with daughters. Would you want a 54 y/o pedophile to hit on them like Foley's hit on these kids? I can’t wait to hear what John Walsh thinks of Foley.

I think your brainwashed and think on party lines only and not on individual issues.  ::)

Personally I never vote a straight party ticket. I vote the person and the issues.  I was going to vote for Phil Angelides as Governor of California until the weekend when I read his stand on the war in Iraq. (Wanting to immediately pull the troops out) so now Schwarzeneggar has my vote. And Arnold’s not all that republican in his way of thinking. He not meeting with bush while Bush is here in California. That alone gets my vote.

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 02:49:11 pm »

"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 02:56:35 pm »
 :D
Lwood,

I love/respect Jake and he knows that. But pass the popcorn anyway, it’s always funny to see him get himself into lather. Then he pouts and hits the golfing greens.   ;D

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 03:39:28 pm »
I had a little go 'round with my BF this morning  about this while we were watching the story on CNN..
he,( my BF )  made an interisting observation...  where did Foley get their IM screen names ??   and after a couple of interviews with former pages on CNN.....they dont exactly seem to be the Straightest group of fellas on the Hill,  so it figures that some Horney drunken closet case would have a fantasy or two,   however pathetic, 
Im staying out of the Political debate around this, but I would like to point out that  Foley played directly into Every negative Gay Stereotype imaginable.... the 'Dirty Old Man' trying to seduce teenage boys...He's an Asshole regardless of his politics.....

besides,, the whole 'What are you wearing " thing is sooo old  doesn't this dipshit realize that these days Its all about the WebCam !!!!
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline David_CA

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 03:50:25 pm »
Ann, In the United States you can't be having sex with people who work for you. It is SEXUAL Harassment.
 Not only is it bad judgement but it opens you up to blackmail.
I guess it doesn't matter that he was  married to another women or that he was giving war orders while getting head. I would love to hear you all if this was Bush.

Since when can't one have sex with an employee?  Like rape, there are specific requirements for it to be considered harassment.  Who really gives a rats behind what somebody does, sexually, with another consenting ADULT?

If Bush were getting head while giving war orders, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.  Besides, the bitching about Bush wouldn't change; we'd still be bitching about the same old incompetent guy in the White House.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 03:56:47 pm »
incompetent guy in the White House.

David

Does this mean that you are now slandering "Incompetent Guys" everywhere David?  Don't you think incompetent is a tad bit generous.  Therefore, my loving nickname of "The Weed" instead of President Bush.  Calling him Bush slanders the real bushes which are usually much more competent than weeds.

Thanks for the chuckle David, I needed it today.  ;)
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2006, 03:56:56 pm »
besides,, the whole 'What are you wearing " thing is sooo old  doesn't this dipshit realize that these days Its all about the WebCam !!!!

yup, that and a paper bag over his head to protect his career

On second thought, it wouldn't be enough money to pay for the therapy that having sex with an old drunk like Foley would require...

:D

Offline jack

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2006, 05:58:17 pm »
We still don't know if Foley was in physical contact with any of these kids. All we know now is he was sending obscene IMs. 
Fucking or trying to fuck any subordinate is Sexual Harrasment. Thats the law. I fired a person who worked for me back in the early 80s for trying to screw a girl that worked for him. Its immoral on every level. I also canned a whore who I caught rubbing my bosses crotch under the table. I don't care what people do outside the workplace, don't be fucking around at work.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 06:26:10 pm »
Republican anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley admitted to having sex with a mule.

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2006, 06:33:56 pm »
By Jove Memphis is jumping this evening......  I am cracking up so much I am having trouble making the keyboard work......

Are you kidding......Neal Horsley, and a Mule.......   No wonder this country is in trouble, don't politicians know that Mules are sterile, and with a name like Kneal Horsely, hell, ..................    Sorry Dach, I can't go on I am laughing too much...........................
Lynn Lavne

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2006, 06:46:31 pm »
Republican Party Chairman Sam Walls who is married, was urged to drop his candidacy for Congress when it was found he likes to dress up in women's clothing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2006, 06:49:25 pm »
AND it is still repugnent in this thread........   Hee Hee.....
Lynn Lavne

Offline jack

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006, 07:22:02 pm »
Just wondering. Is every IM we send or recieve saved somewhere on our computer? Or do you have to "save" them to save them? Another Democrat Dirty Trick?
My favorite Dem Dirty Trick of all time was when Nixon was running for Govenor in Cal., he was doing one of those train stop deals. At one train stop some of JFKs goons paid the conductor to pull the train away as Nixon was giving his speech to a rather large crowd. The train moved further and further from the crowd and Nixon kept speaking. Pretty funny.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2006, 07:52:11 pm »
Jack,

You should treat everything you send over the internet as though it's been saved somewhere. Didn't they tell you that when they sold you your tin-foil hat?

MtD

Offline whizzer

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2006, 08:01:19 pm »
Moderators,

Please remove that horrible picture of Sam Walls Dachshund posted.  It is offensive and frightens me.

Thanks,
Whizzer

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 08:03:46 pm »
Moderators,

Please remove that horrible picture of Sam Walls Dachshund posted.  It is offensive and frightens me.

Thanks,
Whizzer

Hehehehehe. Naughty Whizzer!

MtD

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 09:19:48 pm »
Question number one:
   If Neal Horsley had sex with a mule, was he the top or the bottom?

Question number two:
   Ist it just me, or does that pictureof Sam Walls look like Colonel Potter from M*A*S*H in drag?

Offline libvet

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2006, 10:13:05 pm »

You are mistaken.  Sexual harrassment doesn't mean having sex with people who for you.  (Note the number of doctors who end up married to their nurses or bosses marrying their secretaries).

As the Supreme Court reiterated in June, 1998: "in order to be actionable under the statute, a sexually objectionable environment must be both objectively and subjectively offensive, one that a reasonable person would find hostile or abusive, and one that the victim in fact did perceive to be so." Courts determine whether an environment is sufficiently hostile or abusive by "looking at all the circumstances," including the "frequency of the discriminatory conduct; its severity; whether it is physically threatening or humiliating, or a mere offensive utterance; and whether it unreasonably interferes with an employee's work performance."

Consensual sexual conduct between an employee and employer may be UNWISE, but it is not sexual harrassment.

Offline Longislander

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2006, 12:26:51 am »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We still don't know if Foley was in physical contact with any of these kids

One of the IMs was with a boy and they talked about how great Cal was, and they'll meet again in DC in February....
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2006, 01:11:35 am »
We still don't know if Foley was in physical contact with any of these kids

Reports in the Australian media suggest that he was in physical contact with a number of the boys. Not that it matters, though. A conservative, hard right Republican (from muthafuckin' FLORIDA no less) has been conclusively smeared with the Big Brush O' Shit.

I demand a Rush to JudgementTM without delay. Because, let's face it Tom's got his own problems. ;)

MtD
(Who really needs to cut the dose of these frigging steroids)

Offline David_CA

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2006, 05:50:50 am »
Fucking or trying to fuck any subordinate is Sexual Harassment. That's the law. I fired a person who worked for me back in the early 80s for trying to screw a girl that worked for him. Its immoral on every level. I also canned a whore who I caught rubbing my bosses crotch under the table. I don't care what people do outside the workplace, don't be fucking around at work.

You sound like you are absolutely NO fun at all!  How well did firing the boss' whore go over?  ;)
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline randym431

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2006, 06:32:34 am »
Our friend Jack (and my friend) brought up Reagan way up at the top of this thread.
So, here I go again, but… on the Al Franken radio show, where you hear a lot of these issues before the media catches on to them, they were talking about Reagan and how he was the beginning of the destruction on the "middle class".
Back in the old days, we had unions, government was good bringing us Medicare and social security like programs, and thus the "middle class" evolved.

After the depression, democrats made things happen. And things like Medicare, labor unions and (yes) welfare were created. But what also was created was something called the “middle class”. A place where you seen the "leave it to beaver" type family created.

They could buy a car, a nice house, dad had a good job with good wages and benefits (thanks to unions) like Medicare, social security, and on and on. Thanks to the conditions that created the "middle class", parents could send their kids to college, take vacations, save for the future. Life for many was good.

Then came Reagan... Government is BAD, unions are BAD, helping people with things like medical and college funding was BAD. And thus began the destruction of the middle class, thanks to Ronnie ( I knew there was a reason I never liked him).

Well this trend has been so successful that the middle class is now almost destroyed. Kids can not afford to go to college, old folks are hit with huge medical bills forcing them into bankruptcy or worse. Unions are nearly defunked so we have people working 40 hour weeks and still in poverty.

So we are getting closer to two classes. The very upper class, where people like Paris Hilton and the Wal-Mart Walton’s get huge tax breaks while the rest of us get (maybe) a few dollars. And the rest of us class. The republicans call that "cutting taxes".
Cutting taxes for the very rich to benefit the most productive people in society, the spoiled rotten children of the very wealthy . The kids that contribute nothing. Tax cuts so people like Paris Hilton can buy two or three hummers, and several beach front homes.

All while old folks now pay nearly full price for their medications, and GW Bush’s ongoing war raises the debt, that the nearly extinct middle class kids will have to pay at some point, and their kids will pay, and their kids will pay, and so on. Just so people like Paris Hilton can have two or three homes in Fiji.

Reagan started the destruction of the middle class, and GW Bush has a few final steps left, dismantle and the destruction of Social Security as we know it. Turn it over to banks and investment groups. And we ALL know how those people LOVE to get their hands on others money. Remember something called the "savings and loan scandal"? How bout the social security to be scandal.

People don’t realize what is at stake in this mid term election. If the republicans keep both houses, or actually gain, the very day following Nov 7th all you will hear (that you are not hearing now) from republicans is "we HAVE to revamp social security". What they really mean is destroy social security. And with old GW having two years left and republicans keeping the power, it just might happen, this time.

There sure is a lot at stake here. I just hope voters are smart enough to figure it out, but sadly I really doubt it. All GW has to do is, again, put on his “little black dress” (9/11). It fits ANY occasion, goes with anything, and never wears out. GW loves taking it out, putting it on when ever he can. He wears it giving speeches on the war, on the economy, on taxes, on those evil Gays that want their rights by law. He loves that little black dress, but then, he loves dress up. He keeps it close to him at all times, right there in his closet next to his good old boy cowboy outfit and his mission accomplished flight suit.

Woops, I got off track. I was posting about Reagan and the beginning of the extinct Middle Class.  PLEASE VOTE Nov 7th. You know what you need to do…
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 06:43:31 am by randym431 »
Diag Sept 2005 VL 1mill, CD4 85, 3%, weight 143# (195# was normal)
Feb 2021, undetectable, weight 215#

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2006, 06:41:34 am »
I've always voted since I was 18. I don't always vote a straight party ticket, but let me assure you, I won't be voting for any democrates in this election. ;)

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2006, 09:10:48 am »
Oh get over yourself Rod. No one gives a shit. Well maybe Ray does, but what can ya do?

So don't vote for the fucking Democrats. You just go and vote Republican. Nobody ever cared how you voted before, we're not gonna start crappin' bricks now because you've got your bedsheets all bunched up.

I cannot for the life of me understand where you got this holier than thou attitude from. I swear to Christ you didn't get AIDS from playing cards, yet you strut around this place like you've never dumped a mean one in your life.

I'm just sayin'

MtD

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2006, 12:26:54 pm »
Randy,
  Why yes, I do very clearly remember th S&L scandal in the late eighties. What I remember clearly as well, was that someone whose last name is Bush was heavily involved. Apparently though, Neil Bush is not the total moron that his brother is. After all, he knew that at some point all his shit would catch up with him. Which is why he put all of his assets in his wife's name. Then when he got busted big-time, they could touch all the money he had stolen. I have no idea about Jeb, but suspect he'sprobably up to something as well. After all W's first "election" didn't exactly go in his favor, but blood is thicker than water, and we all know the rest of the story on that stinking pile of crap. It's a mystery to me how old Barbara can show her face in public. I know that if my kids had turned out as greedy, selfish, and avaricious as hers did, and in such a public way, I'd hide in shame. The more I think about it, the Bush family is clearly a stunning example of the need for birth control and Planned Parenthood...

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.