Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:08:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 200
Total: 202

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Antigen Test ???  (Read 47784 times)

Offline RapidRod

Re: Is there any chance of getting HIV from This?
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2006, 10:33:51 am »
Do we know of anyone that contract HIV from being drunk and not using a condom correctly. Yes.. As for the oral, that isn't a risk. We've already told you to test at 13 weeks. So come back then when you have had your test.

Offline Nabale

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2006, 11:07:48 am »
Dear everyone,

I am really sry of I make some of you to be felt nagged, but I need some answers and that is why I came back today again. I took a blood count and all STDs including all Hepatitis and come back negative, I know it is only been 25 days. All The blood test I took is normal. I am waiting for the 3rd month which is almost 2 months away. Shouldn't I see some infection or some other thing with the blood tests I took? What is the probability with the exposure?

Best to all.

Offline Nabale

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2006, 11:33:11 am »
Dear all,

Comes back again. I know some of you still not forgiving me for my behavior, not learning from my last experience of mixing being drunk and got sex. But please say some words and I will be gett'n my test at my 12 weeks. My story was that I was with sex worker and the sex is really didn't not last more than 5-7 min, cause I was so in dilemma not doing it. My condom was slipped off, may be because I didn't withdraw or in fact get to her after I came in inside the condom. Any way I find the condom on her vagina outside, almost hanging out. I know I should take a test and been only 1 month from the incident. What is my chance of gett'g HIV from the exposure? Sorry if I am nagging you too much every one.

Nabale

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2006, 08:56:01 pm »
As you ought to know by now, neither the presence nor the absence of symptoms will ever tell you anything accurately about your HIV status. Only an HIV test taken at the appropriate time will do that. The CDC recommends 13 weeks. Since the overwhelming number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure, you can initially test at 6 weeks.

However, assuming you test negative, which is likely since HIV is not easy to transmit from female to male, you would still need to re-test at 13 weeks to have a definitive answer.

Since you were covered for at least a part of the latest incident that further reduces the possibility that you were infected, assuming the woman you were with is HIV+, which you don't know to be so. For what it's worth, nothing you are reporting in the way of symptoms is in any way HIV specific. 

As for symptoms such as the pus you were experiencing, if you have any other symptoms you should discuss them with your doctor. Other STDs are much easier to acquire than HIV, so it might be in order for you to have a full STD panel done.

This mixing of casual sex with excessive drinking is a very dangerous situation. I urge you to either seek professional help or get yourself into a program that deals with alcoholism. So far you have been fortunate and avoided becoming infected, but you can't count on your luck holding out.

Good luck with your test and get yourself some help with the drinking.
Andy Velez

Offline Nabale

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2006, 04:54:53 am »
Tnx Andy for the words you spare. I do plan to take a test in the next two weeks, I am on the 5th week now from my last incident and also a 5th week abstains from any alcohol beverage, which I am working hard on that part too. After I have seen a pus like thing one day before a couple of weeks and not came back again and I don't have any other symptoms, but thinking of taking STD panel test on the 13th week. I am on Hep. B Vaccine, which I started before this incident and might be on developing antibody for that from the vaccine. Do you think (or any one) that the ELISE test might take that antibody and confuse with HIV anti-body, since ELIASE test is very sensitive? I think the condom covers my tip while I penetrate and only gets in three or four time only. But When I take out there was some fluid on my penis, which might be my semen. Does the virus can go thought my semen, or it should touch my urethra by itself? Beside for other STDs, like gonorrhea, they also should touch my urethra too?

All the best

Offline Nabale

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 09:30:35 am »
Dear all

I am starting my 6th week today from my last incident. After I have seen a pus like thing one day before a couple of weeks and not came back again and I don't have any other symptoms, but thinking of taking STD panel test on the 13th week. I am on Hep. B Vaccine, which I started before this incident and might be on developing antibody for that from the vaccine. Do you think (or any one) that the ELISE test might take that antibody and confuse with HIV anti-body, since ELIASE test is very sensitive? I think the condom covers my tip while I penetrate and only gets in three or four time only.

But When I take out there was some fluid on my penis, which might be my semen. Does the virus can go thought my semen, or it should touch my urethra by itself? Beside for other STDs, like gonorrhea, they also should touch my urethra too? I diagnosis with some kind of infection today in my eyes and my doctor subscribed me with dexamethasone for one week. I have this groin pain and stomach pain too for like a week. Due you think I am in ARS seroconversion time?

All the best

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2006, 10:57:18 am »
Nabale,

Don't leave your STI panel for thirteen weeks, it's only hiv and syphilis that have a three month window period. The others, such as gonorrhea and chlamydia, can be tested for at ten to fourteen days or sooner if symptoms (like pus) appear.

Hep B antibodies can sometimes cause false hiv results, but only rarely. A positive ELISA result will be double checked with a Western Blot anyway, so don't worry about false positives.

It's highly unlikely you were infected through this incident. The condom most likely slipped off as you withdrew because you were soft by the time you withdrew. This is common - but it's not a risk. In future, withdraw as soon as you cum to avoid freaking yourself out like this.

I'm fully expecting you to test negative.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Nabale

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2006, 03:02:39 am »
Tnx ann and every other guys out there. As you hope I will also think it will turn out to be negative too. I will let you know guys all the out come and All the best to all of you.

Nabale

Offline Nabale

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2006, 09:05:17 am »
Dear all,

Tnx for your time again. I have decided to take initial test on next week. But I have this scrotum swelling for the last four days, which causes pain around my groin and my leg. The swelling goes away some time of the day and it comes back. My doctor said there is no such pathology and if it swells it will remain like that most of the time and my swelling could be because I am checking it all the time. I have some kind of bacterial problem in my eyes and gave me Alcon. I have been fatigue all the time. I am almost on my six week from the last incident. I don’t have fever but I have burning sensation all over my body. Can any one feel ARS on the six weeks? I have decided to take initial test on next week, if I got courage. I need some reassurance. What will be my possibility of being tested positive?

Best to all 

Offline Nabale

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2006, 12:05:28 pm »
Dear All,

I am having a very painful swelled testicles? Is HIV ARS can casue such sympotoms? I also have this itching eye and my doctor prescirbed me today a bacteria droplest? Is this HIV related? Please Suggest...

Best Regards to all

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2006, 12:07:21 pm »
The answer is NO.

Offline Nabale

« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2006, 09:08:24 am »
Dear All,

I have taken Ag/Ab test on 6th week and came back negative. I also took STI panel and that also gets to be negative. My consoler told me that the antigen test is very accurate one and don't need to re-test for HIV on this incident, but told me to come back for Syphilis and Hepatitis test on the 3rd month. And she said if I am infected at least one of the result should be negative and in most cases the Antibody can be negative and the antigen would be positive but almost never vice-versal.

What do you think Guys? Am I still needed to worry about this incident or should I move on and learn my lesson.

All the best to you

Offline Nabale

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2006, 08:17:43 am »
Dear All,

Did any one have any comment with my latest post? After I have tested negative, I have this red pimps on my hands and neck three to four places. I have this very sore thorat too. What are my chances of being Postitive after testing Negative on the 6th week with antigen/antibody test?

Best to all

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2006, 08:41:54 am »
Nabale,

You've been haunting this place long enough now to know that a six week negative rarely changes, but needs to be confirmed at the three month point.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Nabale

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2006, 08:49:41 am »
Tnx ann,

So it doesn't matter wheather the test is Antigen, should iit be confirmed on 3 month, right?

Best wishes

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2006, 09:25:17 am »
Nabale,

Only in Massachusetts is the window period officially six weeks. If you've tested in Massachusetts, then you're done. If you've tested elsewhere, I have to stick to the official three month window period and advise you to confirm at three months.

Your negative result is highly unlikely to change.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline JimmyJ

Antigen Test ???
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2007, 07:58:22 am »
Dear all

This is my story. I have been involved with sex worker last july and took an antigen test at 40 days (Abbot Antigen test) and the test result was negative. The couslor told me to not worry about HIV regarding this explosure and to be caution for my future. The penetration was lasted for 5-7 min and I found the condom on her vagina when I withdraw, I wasn't sure at what time that happened and was sure when I peneterate her, the condom was there. For the last 2 weeks I have this very weired headache and fever for many day time and I feel fatigue. I search the net and found that only 3 month with anti-body test can really be reliable for HIV test. Is there any chance I got HIV from this. I plan to take a test, but will my Negative test would change to posititive? This is the only explorure I had in my entire life... Pleaz Sugguest...

Jimmy

Offline JimmyJ

Re: Antigen Test ???
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2007, 08:24:57 am »
Any one out there, any suggestion works...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2007, 09:25:56 am »
Jimmy,

Can I ask why you are using different usernames while posting to our forums? Thus far, you have also used Nabale

Please realize that this kind of activity is disrespectful of other forum members, as well as our moderators. People spend a considerable amount of time helping others in these forums. Using multiple accounts is at the very least annoying, if not deceiving and disrespectful of others. It is also against our Terms of Membership which you agreed to when you became a member. This information is also contained within the Welcome Thread, which you should have read by now. So really, you have no excuse.

You must realize that the answers won't change, no matter how many names you post under.

I would appreciate a reply to this message, and I hope you will commit to using just one account - preferably your original one. If not, you will be banned from further access to the forums.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline JimmyJ

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2007, 09:50:32 am »
Dear ann,

I am really sorry for the mess I have created and u are right I used the nabale name before, I should have asked the password to use my original account ... I am very sorry again and didn't mean to annoye any one and still believe you guys are the best... It is just I can't trust this antigen test and get this very weird feel'n, I know I should be keep quite but it is just the feel'n keep coming and can't help but to come back to you guys..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2007, 09:53:10 am »
After going back and rereading you orginal posts. I don't see a need of any further discussion.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2007, 12:04:12 pm »
Nabale,

I've merged your topics and disabled your Jimmy account. If you create a third account, you will be banned.

As Rodney says, re-read your thread. The answers aren't going to change one little bit.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Nabale

« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2007, 08:51:31 am »
Tnx ann, for giv'n me a chance,

Just one more quesion...Is the Antigen (Taken in Abbot Lab.) test is as effective as the antibody test? I did take the test at 6th week (negative) and couldn't have the courage to take on again...

All the best and tnx..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2007, 09:18:43 am »
Nabale,

The antigen test is normally bundled (put together in the same test) with a standard ELISA, so I doubt very much that you only had an antigen test. The antigen test is only relevant in the first few weeks of infection. For an explanation why, go read the Welcome Thread and click on the Testing Lesson. It's all there.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Nabale

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2007, 09:40:41 am »
tnx ann,

Is this "few weeks" you've said does cover until 6 weeks or less? If it is less than 6 weeks, then the test I took is not relevant? I am sorry to nag but I just feel so stressed this time...

All the best,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2007, 10:11:37 am »
Nabale,

READ THE TESTING LESSON! Do you think I have time to sit here and re-write information that is already available?

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Nabale

« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2007, 10:47:23 am »
Tnx ann, thank you...

only three week at the latest it says, I thought the Antigen is the virus itself and antigen test should tell the status all the time...Thank you anyway,

Nabale, :o

Offline Nabale

« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2007, 09:49:46 am »
Dear all,

I have been contacted to my counslor, who took my blood to for testing today. she said they use both AG/AB testing, which is not similar to P24. If it is late for antigen then the AB would took it but if it is early for the AB then the AG test will catch. They use this AxSYM HIV Ag/Ab COMBO REAGENT. Now I am not sure about it, but she said the package is catagorized in ELISA. Is this test seems reassuring to you guys...I am sorry if I asked too much question...

All the best and regards,

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2007, 11:01:33 am »
Of course, the ELISA is an antibody test and it's reliable taken at the correct time.

Offline Nabale

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2007, 08:39:56 am »
Dear all,

How everyone is doing? Hope everyone doing great? Long time, but comes again with another fear. As I took the advice and test negative after 6 month 'sobriety' from sex and drinking (Up staining for really), I again find myself putting at risk. The last time risk was on September and tested negative last February and thought I would be more carefully on my way. Exactly 14 days before now, I visit a sex worker (after one day drinking relapse in 7 month), I had a protected sex, and condom was intact. Now I am not worried about that, since condom gives a good protection. But before the act, we had foreplay for 5 min., and she was naked and my underwear was still on, there was a frottage for like 3 min. I know Frottage is not a risk, but When I got home I see fresh blood on my pants, parallel to my penis and when I see it from the inside the blood also penetrate to the inside part of my pants. Now I start to worry again, if that blood can touch my urethra, which could infect me. To my surprise starting from my second week, my gland got swell for 5 days until now and my Doc. gives me Amoxillen for that and I also have pain around my waist and all over my body, My doc. said it is kind of viral symptoms, but I didn't tell the situation I had. All the fears come back again and start to think about testing for it. Dear all, what is my risk from this situation?

Best Regards,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2007, 09:05:00 am »
Nabale,

You didn't have a risk. You should know by now that hiv isn't transmitted in this manner. It is transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. You will NOT become infected through blood on your underware touching your penis. No way, no how. No risk.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Nabale

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2007, 09:25:18 am »
Thx ann, you's so cool as usual, I never had this swell in my tonsilles, they are about three and they are definitly swell, this time I didn't touch them even, my Doc told me that and I have pain in every joints and around my waist plus I have this headach come and go, I didn't have fever at all or nothing else, I have a good apitite and good sleep, no sweating. But the tonsilies I have really worried much and I have this pain around my waist every time I try to in hale deep breth. Do you (any one) think I don't even have to test for this one, casuse I already start to cound the 6 week test.

Best to all of you guys,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2007, 09:27:31 am »
Nabale,

No, you don't need to test over this incident.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Nabale

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2007, 09:57:11 am »
tnx ann, Shouldn't ARS come with fever, I heard it is the most common one. Since my Doc told me that I kind of having Viral problem, and it is the right time to have ARS, specifically the one I have pain around my tonsil to my ear and my waist pain come and go, pain around my leg joints with a white tongue with feeling bitter, and purple blonch under the skin right under to my left eye. Is these symptoms can be taken as ARS at the starting of second week? I am so worry that I am nagging you guys, patient with me please...

Best to all

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2007, 10:07:33 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Nabale

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2007, 10:18:41 am »
Dear Rod, tnx for the response again for that I don't have the No-Risk sitaution. Very sorry for nagging you guys and I really want to say that I appricate what you guys are doing, Hope it will be ok to come back some times and ask how you guys are doing....LOVE YOU ALL

Nabale

Offline Nabale

« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2007, 08:22:24 am »
I am really sorry to come back and nag you guys, but I just I have too, I have seen a doc too, I really do. It is that the sex worker was on her period that it really mess my mind. What if I had a scare or opening sore thing around my groin area, since the sex was kind of hard. I can be exposed to that,right. Cause I had a swell in my neck nodes and very tender nodes around my waist, both infront and behind, the Doc diagnois that and wouldn't gave me antibiotic , saying that it is a minor viral infection (which also stick me). I have also headach, for like 3 weeks now with the pain around my waist to be persistant. I am in my 5th week now, and think'n of testing this time at 13 weeks. But the worries is kill'n me with a problem to sleep and woking properly in my job (mostly getting confussion). Please tell me the fact, Am I seroconvert?

Nabal

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2007, 09:08:52 am »
What part didn't you understand? You did not have a risk. PERIOD..

Offline Nabale

« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2007, 09:20:26 am »
Thnx Rapid...It is the Genital area thing only. If I had a scare or opening sore around it, since there was a blood around her Genital area too...there will be a possiblity of touching mine or my open sore, right ... that is the one I am really worried about, not the sex or intercouse I had with her...I am with you that condom gives protection and the infection would happen INSIDE the body...it is the open skin or sore touch with her blood

Nabale

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2007, 09:29:54 am »
You did not have an open laceration. There are over 900,000 occupational exposures since 1984. Out of those that REALLY had a risk less than 100 were ever infected. That's what 23 years of data. You did not have a minute risk of infections.

Offline Nabale

« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2007, 10:08:45 am »
tnx Rapid, I had one bacterial infection 2 weeks back from the incident at the left side of my groin just above my penis. And I took an antibiotic for it,healed with scare. I hope it is healed completly, I don't see it now, but I am not sure at that time...Please suggest on that..that is it..

Tnx again,
Nabale

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2007, 10:42:00 am »
A scar is not a vector for transmission.  HIV is transmitted INSIDE the body through unprotected sex or needle sharing with an infected partner. 

You had no risk.  You were protected.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Nabale

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2007, 11:45:59 am »
Dear all,

I was serching others ppl profile to find the exper. of having sex with sex worker, protected one, but blood or her period involved. Do you guys/gals ever got such quesions like got protected sex but find out that the other partner is in her period. I got protected sex but possible blood contact with my groin area... I would love to read such tread, if there is rather than nagging you all, thanx in advance...

Best to all, Nabale

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2007, 12:13:58 pm »
We get that ALL THE TIME.  Our answers to them are the same as to you.  SO just re-read your thread and pretend you are someone else.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Nabale

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2007, 10:12:47 am »
Dear all,

How is everybody doing? Hope all are ok. I am on my 12 weeks after my last incident. Protected sex with a prostitute on her time of period. From a frottage, while my pants are on, I got fresh blood all over my pants. I didn't see that and I had a protected sex. I didn't see any blood on my condom, but I had a bactrial infection on my groin area, which was on healing process, but kind of open sore at then. I had a swell gland after one week of that date and still persists. I have this itiching for like 3 month now around my leg and a mild fever with groin gland pain. The itiching pesist most of the nights, including my eyes. I feel like with the blood and open sore contact I might contract HIV. I am so worried I am not even think of testing this time, How likly I am that I am seroconvering? All my best to you guys,

Nabale

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2007, 10:15:20 am »
Zero, you didn't have a risk and was never at risk.

Offline Nabale

« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2007, 10:28:25 am »
Thxn Rapid,

The swelling gland I have around my neck is there for almost 2 and half month. I heard after ARS swelling glands persis until the person will become asymatic. The itiching problem is so high that from scarching my both leg under my knees it got burned and my skin is scarched, some times with blood. The itching is all over my body. THese are the once I really worried about. How long does it take to heal a bactrial infecion around puplic area? It had watery thing and I brust it then I had the sex incident after 3 or 4 days

BRgrds,

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2007, 10:38:38 am »
This is not an HIV concern. See your doctor.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2007, 11:05:45 am »
You need to see a therapist or other mental health specialist to deal with your concerns.

This is not and never has been an HIV situation. You've had the benefit of many informed response, all of which say again and again that you were not at risk.

You just come back with yet another question as if nothing has been said to you previously.

I don't know what is really driving your concern but I do know addressing it meaningfully is beyond the scope of what we can do in this setting. Do yourself and your life a big favor and get some professional help.

Consider this a warning. You're on the verge of being timed out.
This is not and never has been an HIV situation. Period. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline Nabale

« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2007, 09:47:38 am »
folks you might all right, may not definiatly an HIV concern.But it is only that really...The open sore I had from the bacterial infection was only about 4 days after it bursts around my public area. It is just that I want to know about. Does it already healed in four days that a blood contact to it may mean nothing at all?

Tnx all

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.