Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:42:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 197
Total: 197

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: The Fucking Thing is Back.  (Read 22631 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
The Fucking Thing is Back.
« on: September 02, 2006, 08:44:44 am »
Shut the fuck up and listen.

Yup. I said "fuck". If the use of the "F" word offends you then I suggest you eat me.

At least I didn't say cunt.

This morning I woke up only to discover that the fucking rash was back. I'm typing this with my right hand because my left arm is so inflamed and swollen that I can't move the fingers of my left hand.

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ! It in my arsehole. Even my toes hurt. Nothing is sacred.

Which is kinda cool in an ogrish sort of way. My left hand is all swollen and cold and blue. It matches my bed spread.

Well at least the bits I haven't puked on.

The EM rash is back and the pain is pretty well unbearable. I can barely walk because my knees and hips feel like they are made of needles of fire. My mouth is full of oozing battery acid style blisters and my nose won't stop bleeding.

I would have a crap, but I dread to think what might result.

At this point in time I hate everyone. Especially WW's and Christians. I just need to vent. On a christian would be particularly satisfying. And here is as good as anywhere. Well it's not as good as some places, but it will do.

MtD
(Who is not in the mood for platitudes)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: The Fucking Thing is Back.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 08:46:45 am »
Good morning from rainy New York, Matty.

Rant away, old bean. Dare I say it's good to hear from you? You're one tough cookie, bud.

Andy Velez

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 08:51:17 am »
 ::)

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 08:56:07 am »
Ok mate, you shut the fuck up and listen for once!

Get your inflamed arse to the hospital! NOW! Call Jennifer and get her to help. NOW! Don't make me come over there and spank you!

Do it!

Ann
(who's worried about the tough old goat)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 09:01:54 am »
Well said, Ann. (Though threatening Matty with a spanking is like asking a kid if he wants another cookie.)

So Matty, do what Ann said and you can still have the spanking anyway. But later. 
Andy Velez

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 09:03:19 am »
I think it works in one of two ways:

1) I can sit and be ill and miserable in the comfort of my own home;

or

2) I can sit and be ill and miserable on a horrid plastic chair in a ghastly disease ridden waiting room amongst bogans and WW's only to be sent home to a sitz bath after 13 hours.

I'm going to bed. And I defy anyone here to say they'd do different.

MtD

Offline IzPoz

• God, grant me the serenity...
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 09:03:20 am »
Ok mate, you shut the fuck up and listen for once!

Get your inflamed arse to the hospital! NOW! Call Jennifer and get her to help. NOW! Don't make me come over there and spank you!

Do it!

Ann
(who's worried about the tough old goat)

Agreeing with Ann here, love.  GO NOW.  And the way your ass is feeling, I'm sure you don't want it spanked!!
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 09:09:51 am »
Matty, having to clean up your own puke before getting back into bed is hardly comfortable. Go where they can take care of these things for you. Do as you're told young man! Damn-it! At least promise me you'll ring Jennifer.

Ann
(who thinks martyrdom doesn't suit)

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Nadine

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 09:25:41 am »
Matty, Matty...I'm surely not gonna tell you what to do...please be careful though, promise?
 We need you around here to keep everyone in line  :D

I agree that you should at the very least call Jennifer. So just shut the fuck up and do it young man!

Love ya Matty!
Nadine

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 09:28:10 am »
Matty Poo,

Listen up you A#&HOLE...venting is fine, but worrying the heck out of us is not. Your bleeding heart would be the first one in line to suggest treatment to someone else if the shoe was on the other foot. If you want to sleep in your own puke so be it...I want you to know it breaks our hearts to hear about it.

For the first time I find nothing funny in your gallows humor.

In sadness,
Hal :'(

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 10:10:58 am »
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 10:33:33 pm by emeraldize »

Offline Iggy

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 10:30:19 am »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:37:53 pm by Iggy »

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 10:32:10 am »
I love you Matty. Please do what you have to in order to get better.

Jonathan
(who does not often go there)
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 10:40:48 am »
Well this Christian  could take your arse right now if you dont take care of your fucking fucked up fucking arse this very minute god dam it!!

Love

Eric

PS whats a cunt?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 10:42:30 am by Eric »

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 10:45:06 am »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 01:58:14 pm by cowandalehouse »

Offline Christine

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 11:09:00 am »
MtD,
Call the fucking doctor and go to the hospital.

Christine
-who is worried about you....
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 11:13:39 am »
MAtt, please, go to the doctor...PLEASE!!!

Alex
Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline alive2

• i guess im having a good day
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 11:15:20 am »
matty im new here but i concur with the others here,get to the fucking hospital,now you got me swearing,but its ok i like that word,im not so new i cant see you need to be pushed into the docs,sounde like your going through some bad shit now,why suffer if you dont have to?fuck the suffering,go to the doc and at least get something that may help you,now arent you glad you welcomed me here now?have you had meds changed recently?take care

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 11:49:53 am »
I know you are a smart man. I know you will do the smart thing.
Positive since 1985

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 12:30:21 pm »
Hmmm, Matty, your butt itches? Give me a call, I think I can take care of that one for you.  ;)

Roodles

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 01:18:18 pm »
The sweetest keeper of weasels would like to remind Mr.The Damned, that the nice people with the white coats have steroidal dosepacks, Atarax, and all manner of pain management medicines.

Kisses on a place that doesn't hurt......... :-*
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline Jena

• To God Be The Glory!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 04:06:46 pm »
Matty!!! GO NOW!!!! You owe me a dance young man and I sure as hell aint dancing with a guy that looks like you do now!!! Seriously, get your ass to the ER!!!!

Hugs
Jena

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2006, 04:28:10 pm »
Matty hon, I went to call you earlier as soon as I saw this, then suddenly realised it would be 4am your time, so I quickly closed my phone before it rang! (at least I hope I did! If I didnt, sorry if I woke you! ;D) That said, I will be calling you as soon as the hour is decent...I'm totally 'my own bed person' when I'm sick, I felt the same when I was in hosp with shingles, so I get how you feel on that score! However, I'm hoping that once you went to bed, if you woke up still feeling just as crap that you did the sensible thing and got your ass back to hospital. I know I know, nag nag!!! So bite me too! It's been a while since anyone nibbled on me... ::)

Your Melia  :-*
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline Teresa

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 06:04:11 pm »
Matty,

I hope you are doing better!

Sending good thoughts and positive energy to you!

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2006, 06:23:04 pm »
Just try to find a balance between what's going to help you feel better in the long run what makes you feel better right now.

Or I will beat you up.

<3

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 07:02:45 pm »
Matty,

Fuck.

Love,

Zephala :-*
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline Rightbrain

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 07:53:08 pm »
Matty,  I'm a Christian and sometimes I say...well...fuck.  OK I say it a lot.  But I only mean it in a holy sort of way.  you know.  Please vent and feel what you feel.  My heart goes out ot you.

brother joe
If there's a cure I hope I can have all the leftover Sustiva.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2006, 08:20:12 pm »
Matty,

Now you have Zephie saying fuck. What the fuck? Matty, what are you doing to yourself? Now I'm saying fuck. Drag yourself down to the hospital.

Improve your day!

Offline wellington

• Don't sweat the little things.
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2006, 08:48:17 pm »
* wellington readies his cattle prod. Just put a nice little sign around your neck that offends everyone in the waiting room so they look after you quicker ;) There may not be much they can do, as I'm sure many of us discover from time to time, but you always miss 100% of the shots you don't take dude. Going to bed is a bit denialist, yet immediatly comfortable. Give the hospital a go, purty please.

Offline wellington

• Don't sweat the little things.
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2006, 08:48:54 pm »
And here I thought red was reserved for love letters *blush*

Offline Biggums

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 10:20:55 pm »
Matty,

From your Christian right wing conservative nemesis........get the fuck to the doctor buddy!  Seriously, I am worried about you pal.
44 year old gay man .......just broke up with the only man I've ever really loved.

You can love completely without complete understanding.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 11:06:21 pm »
Fuck it all Matty. Cut the arm off, file down the rash, have a smoke and 3 drinks and flip the world the bird as you crash and burn!  But please do it after you see the DOC!

Andrew <-- Who tried praying for you, but God sent me an email saying: "CUT it out!!!"

LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 11:21:38 pm »
Just found this . very worried about you , get yourself taken care of.   Cristy

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2006, 02:44:12 am »
Well Matty........

General consensus suggest you are much loved....Now take everybody's Fucking
advice and get something done.  Believe it or not...even I would miss your scrawny ass here on
the forum....and yeah I said a prayer for you...Now tell me to shut the fuck up and get on with it ::)
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2006, 02:55:15 am »
Matty sends his apologies to everyone for the tone of this thread.
(I'm sure what he means is: hes f**kin sorry for the f**kin tone of this f**kin thread!) >:(

I just spoke with him (which was very nice indeed to finally put a voice to the potty mouth!). He's still in a lot of pain and very swollen. He has seen a doctor who, from what I understood, told him he just had another attack and he just has to sit it out with painkillers. Well, I'm sure he wont be sitting it out quietly...!

He's having trouble typing with banana fingers...said something last night about texting me with his left foot!
So that's why you're getting this news from the monkey and not the organ grinder...

No doubt he and his left foot will be on here again in no time!

Incidently, the voice does not match the vicious character portrayed on here. Very gentle and sexy, aha aha! ;)
Yes Mattymoo, I'm OUTING you as a big soft pussycat!!!

Melia  :-*
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2006, 03:03:32 am »
Matty has the best voice in the world.

(I suppose it helps that I have a thing for Australian accents.)

I so did not say that.

But! He does sound very gentle. Especially when telling stories. :3.
(Bwahahaha, and I've just outed Matty as a good bedtimestoryteller.)

Seriously, between Melia and me, Matty, you'll never scare another person on this site again. :P Oops.

Offline Sky

• Myspace
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2006, 04:38:33 am »
Your Grace,

Pls go to the hospital where we know you're being taken care of.  Yes yes I know plastic seats suck, the air smells funny, and there's lots of bad outfits, but we need ya here.  There's only one MtD, we can't buy a new one you know.

Love ya,
Charlie
Poz since 2003.

Offline BB

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2006, 05:36:27 am »
Oh you poor thing! Have you started taking your meds yet or are you still being stubborn and heard headed? Are you drinking again, or is it still?

Yes, the hospital can be a pain but you can't catch a fish unless you put a hook in the water!

Kill yourself if you must, but I'll still be praying for you.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, amen. 

Bill

P.S. I have the speckled trout look because of the well known Sustiva rash. Maybe we could get together for a walk to the pub! You with your sizzling left side and blue puck splattered arm and me with my raised red welt/rash speckled trout look. What a pair we'd make!

Damn the Torpedoes! Full speed ahead! Adm. D. Farragut.

Started Atripla 8/18/06 and if I eat the right food when I take my meds, I get to go on a-trip-la.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2006, 06:35:28 am »
Hey Matty, I'm glad you saw the fucking doctor, but I'm sorry that more couldn't be done for you. At least you know it's just more of the fucking same and not anything fucking worse.

Hope the bananas turn back into fingers soon and you're feeling more yourself quickly. Please take care of yourself!

I'll save the hugs for when you're not so sore - don't want a smack in the gob from no nanafingers!

Ann
xxx

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline angels4kelly

• IT JUST IS!!.....OKAY!
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2006, 07:32:48 am »
Matty,
Just fucking feel better and get your arse back here soon!

Love ya', Ya' know?
Peace,
Kelly
POSITIVE SINCE-10/1990
CD4-610
CD4%-29.3
VL-UNDETECTABLE
VIREAD,VIRACEPT, EPZICOM

MOST RECENT...
10/9/2006
CD4's-714
CD4%-30%
VL-Undetectable
DIAGNOSES POSITIVE 10/90
SAME MEDS, VIREAD, VIRAMUNE, EPZICOM.

SHOOT FOR THE MOON! YOU MAY MISS,
BUT YOU'LL LAND IN THE STARS :)

Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.

Failure is not in falling down,
but the staying down

Offline fearless

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2006, 07:47:39 am »
hey Matty,
I wish I'd known this earlier so I could have dragged your sorry arse out to our spiritual home, Leichhardt Oval, to puke on a few Rabbitoh bogans for me.
You know the score - if you need a puke free bed, the company of a little itty bitty one, or just wanna get away studio 36 (aka HIV central) has a vacancy. you have my number
Steve
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2006, 09:35:58 am »
Hope you're better on this Sunday than you were yesterday, Matty.

Or at least well enough to get to church. I don't think you'd want to miss that. Right.

People keep saying you're going to type with your left foot. I'm betting that's not your left foot you're using but maybe it's because I attribute extraordinary powers to you. If you get my drift.

If the well wishes of friends can do it you must be swigging them down in a pub today. After church.

Big cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline ndrew

• ....-.-.-.-.-.....
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2006, 11:09:09 am »
Matty,

Sorry about the painful health dilemma, I hope you feel better soon!

Kindest,
Drew

Offline Christine

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2006, 11:28:07 am »
Hi MtD,
I am so fucking glad you called the doctor. I was worried about you last night. I hope those pain killers kick in fast. Can you still flip the bird with swollen, banana fingers? :)
Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline ademas

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2006, 11:31:34 am »
Sh*t.
Sorry, Matty.
This just sucks the big one.
I hope you're feeling better soon.

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2006, 12:28:48 pm »
Hay, this movie was already made!  Come up with something original! 

Matty,  "KICK" this thing!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2006, 07:29:31 pm »
Get well Matty!!!!

Alex
Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline RobT

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2006, 09:53:35 pm »
Matty-
Get ur ass to the hospital. U r loved and if the shoe was on the other foot, u'd suggest the quickest way of treatment possible. Go now!

RobT

9/27/2005-1st test results
Viral Load >1,000,000
CD4 204
CD4%age 18
CD4/CD8 ratio .23
11/24/2005- Sustiva/Truvada
04/18/2006
Viral Load 140
CD4 402
CD4%age .21
CD4/CD8 ratio .39
06/27/2006
Viral Load 42
CD4 409
CD4%age .21
08/01/2006
Viral load- undetectable
CD4 493
CD4%age .33

Next appt. 09/22/2006
Current meds: Atripla
VL: undetectable
CD4: 630

Offline joemutt

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2006, 03:01:18 am »
Matty, I hope you will be well soon, Joe (aka "asshole" Joe  ::) )

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2006, 09:16:36 pm »
Now, don't we all feel better after a good old fashioned cuss out? ;D

As my Spokesperson Melia ;) mentioned, I did see a medico on Sunday and he confirmed what I already knew, that it was just a recurrent attack of EM. Recurrences are unusual but not unheard of and can produce nasty lesions and swollen joints and what not.

The symptoms are now pretty much in remission. The rash is fading (again) and my all my joints have returned to normal size. The lesions (yes even the ones in my little treasure) are almost gone. I can walk and type again.

Oh Happy Day!

I see Frau Eva tomorrow at 1500 hrs (that's 3 pm to those of you who had a state education) and I should know more then.

To anyone who was a bit freaked out by my original post, I apologise. Matty the Damned was just having a frustrated rant and no frustrated rant is complete without pouting, screaming and profanity. The swollen joints I can deal with. The rash, well these things happen. The puking and the bleeding nose, just one of the many things one has to put up with.

But I draw the line at lesions up my bum. That's just not cricket. I'm fairly mild mannered and calm sort of queen, but painful diseases of the butt-hole just will not be tolerated. I decided it was time to have a all singing, all dancing tantrum.

Sure it won't fix the problem, but chucking my teddy out of the cot made me feel a little bit better. ;D

As for the christian thing, I can explain that too. After copping a so-called "fatwa" as a result of my David Hicks article on the Spin Cycle, I decided it was probably time to lay off the rug-kissers for a while and hop into the Jesus freaks.

They've been getting a bit uppity of late, and they're less likely to send me a semtex get well card through the mail.

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.