Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:53:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 245
Total: 249

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Ladies Thread no. 44. "SISTERS OF THE TRAVELING- NO PANTSUITS !"  (Read 52640 times)

Offline netta

HI ladies - Just thought I'd start a funny name for the next womens forums . After Hilary Clintons speech last nite. We don't wear pantsuits every day!do we? Well Ladies hope everyone is doing fine. I am wating for "mother day" aka check day. I have to get much needed brake pads for my car so i will be safely driving it. I am suppose to be saving for my security deposit when I get my new apartment in October, but there is always something coming up.lol.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:24:19 pm by netta »
"to thine own self be true"

Offline Paulette

Re: Ladies Thread no. 44. "SISTERS OF THE TRAVELING- NO PANTSUITS !"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 12:51:48 pm »
hey all
i've tried to catch up, still reading; anyways i thought i would drop a line to say hello and to let everyone know the lump in my boob was normal ;D yea i get to keep what little i have. i hope and pray that everyone is doing great. and hopeful i can stay caught up on this thread.
hugs and much love and respect to all
Paulette
I have HIV; it doesn't me;)

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 01:08:50 pm »
Cute title Netta.

Good to see you Paulette. I am glad it was a false alarm.

I am just pinging around I have one hour till I have to be at the airport and I am doing everything I can not to just go right now. LOL  I cleaned off the laundry couch and did all the cleaning I want to. Shoot the only thing left to clean is just nit picking cleaning. The house looks good. I fixed my hair and put makeup on and am wearing something other than my usual exercise clothes LOL I was going to put a dress on but that seemed just over the top. So I put jeans and a nice blouse.
I know, I am acting silly but I cant wait to see Billy.  ;D

Offline netta

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 01:22:08 pm »
Paulette- good to hear from you, take care.
Win- girl u lookin very SEXY!

Offline 100proofBrandy

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 01:47:50 pm »
just stopping in again while I do homework yuck  ??? I'm doing good alittle tired its hard to get into the swing of things at the beginning of the semester first couple of weeks kick my but lol I just have to remember it will all be worth it in the end
love Brandy
The person you educate today maybe the one you save tomorrow :)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 02:33:26 pm »
Not much going on with me really. Just stopping in to say I am alive.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline vivyt

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 08:41:45 pm »
Win-Nice picture! Enjoy your "reunion"  ;) ;)

Betty-I know what you mean about school and staying busy! Good luck with the Y.

Well the first day is over! I ended up having one student not show up. The other kids said she moved so now I have 30. The kids were pretty good, but it was the first day so we will see. All but 2 of the kids had their laptops with them and that wasn't too bad either. I have to work on learning all of their names now!  :) Tomorrow is another day!

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 10:04:12 pm »
Andrea, hun, I can't remember 6 names, let alone 30!  When I was teaching, I just called all the kids "honey" and "sweetie".  That way: #1, I didn't have to remember their names and #2, it kept me from calling them what I REALLY wanted to call them. ;)  I'm glad the 1st day went well.

Queen, glad to know you're still alive :P

Paulette, good to hear from you again.  How are your daughters doing?  We miss you, hun, stop in more often.

Not much going on today.  It rained all day long, so laundry was out.  I've gotta do all the shopping for Mim's party and so we can eat next week.  Other than that, I've pretty much played it lazy.

Mum :-*
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 02:56:11 am »
morning ladies,

i'm itching to write here, pun intended  >:( (more later).

Tendai, so its TB? Im glad he's finally treated. I think sharing the burden with your coworkers will help some. we dont call him dr Evil for nothing... what goes around comes around. Love ya.

Brandy good luck with your HW & school and all.

Betty good luck with the microeconomics coming up. (or is it macro?). I dont know anything about that, even though I am intersted in economics never studied it.

Paulette great to see you back and what a relief eh?!

Andrea hope it'll be a great school year for you.

Cindy I hear you with the commute. My dad spends 1.5 hours each way so 3 a day on what should be a 20 min ride at most. its a nightmare. I think they should make it illegal for parents to drop kids off and make everyone get the bus, its causing road rage as well and blocking the school area, I can't stand it when people have SUVs and large 4x4 just to drop their kids off and go to yoga and the mall, yuck. here people use bikes to take their kids and have 2-3 kids on one bike and sometimes a trailer with a baby in it as well.

Queen how did it go with the CT or have you not had it yet?

Netta great title, Ive never worn a pantsuit. It would look awful on me am sure.

Mom, I read Mini might be off Zerit, that would be amazing for her. whenever I read your home stories like the couch, I smile, it gives me hope somehow.

Wini youre looking gorgeous and I love your hair! Billy is a lucky fellow.

Tatenda I didnt realize youre in canada. whereabouts? 

Angel, congrats on the upcoming wedding, where you moving to?

Snow... I forgt what you wrote, but I hope everything is OK. I think each lady should have a thread so I can keep up with everybody. Like a mini-blog.

Ann I forgot to write you before about the AII forum. I consider a good part of such forums as the "aids phobia area". Did you know that aids phobia is in the official list of phobias defined in the DSM ("Bible" of psychaitry). At least the qustions here revolve around some kind of sex.

I mind the phobics less (I also answered Qs on such a forum but I stopped), some of them have started asking for help with their phobia which is a good step in recognition of it as the problem rather than HIV. But I eventually stopped answering b/c I cant stand men who go to sex slaves and we have plenty of those at home. Yes sex slaves not sex workers. Foriegn, illegal women without a passport, locked up and transported like cattle without a choice. Yes there are also free willed prostitutes but a good part did not even choose to be that and if they did, they didnt choose to be locked up and repeatedly raped by pimps and clients. Oh sorry did I say clients? that makes them rapists. I also despise sexpats. I have met lots of charming articulate sexpats but at the bottom line you are what you do. I know you're supposed to help everyone indiscriminantely. I did but then I thought fuck it, why should I help them. We are not the same. They are in fact the enemy.

went on a bit of rant there... I had a very unpleasant experience with the gyno yesterday. BF was there so I know its not in my head... turns out we have been trying to get pregnant for 11 months with no results. I had no idea its that long, so they're sending us to fertility clinic. but that's not the story. She was giving me a PAP smear, this gyno specilizes in HIV so she comes to the ID unit once monthly. anyway it really hurt and I was even bleeding, so when it was done I asked her why is it that at home my gyno (who is a man) never hurt me, she said it was b/c they use a plastic disposable instrument rather than the metal one, b/c I am poz. whatever, I don't think cold metal is anymore pleasant than plastic. But then I asked her if she used any lubricant. She said she used water from the tap in the room. Ouch, no wonder it felt so scrapy. Then I asked her if water was clean enough, and she said "but your vagina is dirty". I did not pursue further if its dirty b/c of HIV or just cos vaginas are dirty and filthy in general.
Well dirty or not, it is certianly itchy and tender.

Too bad this woman is the one who will be responsible for my pregnancy and delivery and taking care of the baby... as she is the one and only expert here. If my BF were not there I might have left crying, her whole demeanor was just so rude. Next time I'll just pick some builder or bus driver off of the street and ask them to do my PAP smear, I'm sure they'll be a lot gentler. And kinder.

OK ladies have a great day. sorry if I missed anyone, lots of love to all

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 03:03:58 am by Dragonette »
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

tendai

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 03:59:40 am »
Good morning ladies

Drag - my brothers well on the road to recovery thank God.  he's up and walking a bit and talking up a storm, more like his old self. man am i relieved.
what is wrong with that doctor of yours. its too bad shes the only one there maybe thats why she thinks she can be as rude and rough as she pleases. sorry you had to go through that. Gosh my coworkers have been talking about nothing but Dr evil since they came in, complaining very bitterly indeed. hopefully when he pays us this month it will be proper money

Paulette - good to see you. glad it was a false alarm.

Wendy - hope u enjoyed your reunion

Brandy - good luck with school, i have to say i dont envy you though...

andrea - if i were u i think i'd have to stick name tags on the kids :)

my little sister may be moving out of our place. she was offered a job back where we grew up and she might be taking it.  which means i'l be left alone.  theres time i wished i lived alone coz she is one of the untidiest people on earth and it drove me crazy but now that she might actually leave, im not so sure i want to be alone. oh well. it may be my chance to make some changes in my living arrangements

stay well everyone!

Offline daisychain

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 05:19:13 am »
Drag -  You poor thing sounds like a hideous experience at the Gyno, I hate smears at the best of times but they shouldnt make you bleed at all.

France is where we are hoping to move to.

Angelx

Offline vivyt

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 08:23:24 am »
Ok Drag, that sounds totally ridiculous! I have NEVER heard of such a thing! First of all why would a doctor use tap water? Secondly, the vagina is not dirty. It is self cleaning. I would NOT go back to that doctor and I would talk to another one about it. I don't know a lot about it but it seems to me that something is off. If they are using a metal "scraper" how do they steralize it? With tap water? Ughhh! I am so annoyed for you!

Ok so enough of that....

I am SOOOOOO tired this morning! I forgot how worn out I could get from work!

Mum- I totally know what you're saying. I call them "ladies" and "gentlemen" or "young man" and "young lady". What I really want to say sometimes is, "Hey, Ding Dong..." LOL! Of course right now they are all pretty good. There is one however that I already know is going to be the troublemaker but I'll nip that...hopefully :)

Tendai, I agree. Being alone can be nice. No one to bother you.

Angel, where area you at now?

Queen, how is the cat walking going?

Betty, Good Morning!!!

Ok, gotta go and enjoy my coffee! Have a great day everyone!

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 08:58:21 am »
Morning ladies,

There certainly was a lot of activity between the old thread and this one since I posted yesterday morning.  I don't remember everything from the other one, but I'll try.

Snow, I hope you had a nice time camping.  How'd it go?

Netta, love the title of the thread.  I hear you about something always needing to be done when you're trying to save money.  I always have that happen to me.

Paulette, glad that lump was alright.  I've had one biopsied (a year ago) that was normal.  When they biopsied the lump in my breast, the doctor knicked a blood vessel, and it bled for 45 minutes.  The doctor finally put a tiny metal clip in my breast, which is still there. 

Wendy, I know you're happy Billy's home.  You look really good in your picture.  How's his father?

Brandy, yes, all the homework will pay off.  Just hang in there.

Andrea, I'm glad your first day went well. 

Mum, I think it's going to rain here today.  I'm supposed to go to the HIV support group tonight, but I don't know if I even want to get out of my p.j.'s. 

Drag, the dr. is ridiculous. Is there someone you can complain to?  And have your boyfriend verify the story?  That's just awful.  I probably would have told her off.  Is that really the dr. that's going to be in charge of your pregnancy/delivery?  There's no one else?   Please take care of yourself.  And you don't have to put up with that bullshit.

Tendai, it's hard when someone you love leaves "the nest" (even though I know that's not officially what your place is).  You might like living by yourself, though. 

Angel, France, aye?  Wow.  That sounds exciting.

Well, I'm really not feeling well this morning. I feel like I've been through a war.  Tired and achey.  Maybe I caught something from one of the residents at the homeless shelter I volunteer at.  I hope not.  There's too many things to do.  This is going to be one of those suck it up and go on times.  It's certainly not as bad as what Wendy is going through. 

I don't have anything exciting or newsworthy to report right now.  I hope you ladies have a good day. I'll probably be back later.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 09:21:42 am »
Paulette, glad that lump was alright.  I've had one biopsied (a year ago) that was normal.  When they biopsied the lump in my breast, the doctor knicked a blood vessel, and it bled for 45 minutes.  The doctor finally put a tiny metal clip in my breast, which is still there. 

Yikes! I see I am not the only one dealing with incompetent docs.

Viv, I wasnt clear - this doctor uses a disposable plastic instrument, and she used water to "lubricate" it instead of the normal gel they use. They dont want to use the metal cos they dont want to sterilize it, which is stupid cos they should sterlize whether the woman is known to be HIV+ or not. Its like the dentists telling me to come in last so they can sterlize after me, makes you wonder how well they normally sterilize their instruments doesn't it? But anyway water is not only a crap lubricant but not really clean is it? I cant change her though, she is the only doctor in charge of all the poz ladies and they dont even let us go to the normal gyno clinic but come to the ID ward for us.
I dont have to see her again till I get pregnant though, I'll be in fertility till then. No use complaining, it will only backfire.

To think that I even showered that morning to make it nicer for her...
My BF didnt analyze it too much like I do here, he just calls her a bitch...  8) he doesn't consider vaginas dirty, poz or not  :).

Betty I hope you feel much better very soon and pls get some rest if its the flu or something.

Viv, I wouldnt get through my days without tons of coffee. I practically shower in the stuff.

Tendai, could you get someone else to move in for sharing the rent and company? with all these power cuts its nicer to have someone I think. what kind of job did your sis get?

Angel, are you relocating permanently? which part of france? Im going to provence in a couple weeks, for work, I have only been to Paris and Normandy otherwise. Im guessing youre going south, escaping to the sun.

Snow, you are one awsome mom sleeping in the yard in a tent just to make the kids happy.

hope all you ladies are having a good day
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 12:33:17 pm »
Ok, I have obviously missed something, Drag you're preggers? How far along are you? And if so, I would definitely change your gyn. I didn't think they even used the metal speculums, I think they're called for your Pap. That almost sounds prehistoric. It makes me shudder and I have to get my Pap tomorrow. It was suppose to be yesterday but I didn't get my depo shot in the mail with my other meds. So, I'll be sliding my ass down in those stirrups bright and early. I also have my CT scan, I rescheduled it because I didn't have the gas to go.

Not doing much today, I got up early and went to the food bank. I got a few things but a lot of things I couldn't use so I am trying to pawn them off on someone else. They even gave me some Old Spice shower gel which made me laugh. And some coffee but I don't drink coffee. I made her take back things with sugar in them, she kind of looked at me funny til I explained to her that I am diabetic.

It's been a bit chilly the past few days so I haven't taken Lucifer out on the leash though he has been by the door begging to go out. I know the minute I would let him out alone, someone would take him. He's somewhere around here sleeping.

I am seriously considering joining this women's group I talked about in my previous post. I just hope someone shows up. The last time they tried to do a group, no one came but is hoping this will be different since it is just for women. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I downloaded a bunch of games to keep me occupied and I'll prolly go get on them later. One is even to help me learn spanish. I feel so jipped culturally being half Puerto Rican and can't really speak Spanish.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 02:54:14 pm »
Queen
no, not preggers at all, trying but nothing's happening. that's why they referred us to fertility. but i'm trying to find out if I even ovulate.
good luck with the CT & PAP. & suerte con el espanol...

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 03:17:26 pm »
Drag - Your GYN is obviously in the wrong profession if she things vaginas are dirty. I would be so offended if she referred to my vagina as dirty. She would have gotten an earful from me for sure.

I know some ladies don't wash themselves proper. Either from not washing when they bathe because god forbid they touch their own body or using douche which strips your vagina of its natural lubricants, distorts the normal pH balance, and makes you more vulnerable for infections.  

I'm not sure if I read you right. Did you say she used the same speculum on previous patients with the only cleaning between being from soap and water?
If so I wouldn't let her near my cootch again. God knows what kind of bacteria she could be introducing to your vagina. And to cause you to bleed from a simple pap is ridiculous. <shakes head>
Next time you go in bring some lube with you and hand it to her. Say just in case you did not have any I'd like you to use this.
You'd think someone with a vagina of there own would know it hurts to put things in a dry hole.

duh

I am angry for you. Would like to kick that lady in the butt and ask her where her brain was. You don't hurt the cootch. No sir. Its a shame you could not use a midwife. I used one with my first pregnancy it was a great experience. OK I'm done ranting about pussy...

I'm feeling super dooper. The abdominal pain is so minimal I can almost completely ignore it.
I had a fun filled exciting evening at home with my love.  Unfortunately he had to go to work this morning so I could not have a freaky shag-a-licious day with him. LOL

Everything is peachy in Wendyville.  ;D

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 04:28:33 pm »
Afternoon ladies,

Drag, I would have said something to the doctor about using some K-Y.  Ugh.  And if my doctor would have said something about my vagina being "dirty" I would have read him the riot act.  Is this the first time you've seen this woman?  And did she run some tests?  If so, when will you get the results?

Queen, what a story to read before you go for your pap.   Good luck, with the CT scan also.  I hope there are some women at the support group.  I think that would be great for you to meet some new people.  Food banks, heh.  I know what you mean about getting food you won't use.  Sometimes the food is just so gross, I throw it out.  Off-label chili with no beans-yuck.  I wouldn't give that to a dog.  I think some people think just because one's poor, one will eat anything.  But, I do get some good stuff also, so I can't complain.

Wendy, I am soooo happy your tummy pain is going away.  That's got to feel so good.  What a relief.

Well, I'm just waiting until 5:30 so I can go to the HIV support group here.  It's very sparsely attended.  We're supposed to have a picnic next Saturday (the 6th).  Even if there's only a few of us, it will be nice.    Nothing other than that.  My screen is having issues with this site or something.  There are some things in blue.  Strange.  It's not on any other site I go on; just this one.  Oh well, have a good evening ladies.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 04:41:28 pm »
oh Wendy, you always make me laugh.
My V-Jay isn't smelly as far as the men who met it always let me know and I washed esp this morning for her. I have seen her before twice and she was always quite blunt and cold. No she didn't use the same thing, it's disposable. She's not that stupid. i suppose that comment was defensive, rather than wanting to say something about vaginas she said it b/c I doubted her use of water and it was some sort of comeback to save face for this wierd improv on her part. I don't think water is that clean and it certainly isn't a good lube.
She doesn't do the fertility thing so she referred me to the special clinic, but if I get pregnant I go right back to her cos she's in charge of that. I dont know which fertility tests they will run on me but BF will have to give them some sperm. First though, we have to fill a zillion forms and wait awhile, probabaly for insurance to try to get out of paying for it.

I'd much rather adpot one day than go thru fertility treatments but I doubt I'd be approved for that anywhere and not just cos of HIV. It's the fact of being 2 foreigners, newlyweds, with no property or fixed job that will no doubt be an obstacle. But first things first there may not even be a problem.

Betty, I certainly will bring some K-Y with me next time and offer her some to use on me instead of water. Who knows it might greatly improve her love life  ;D

Thank you so much for putting an evil grin on my face and getting me out of feeling a little downcast over this thing.
You don't mess with the kooch... or with the Thread Ladies, that's for sure!
 :-*

PS Betty I get the blue too, first thought something wrong but then realized it means there are new items in that forum you havent opened yet or within the forums there are new posts on the blue thread you havent read yet. The new font's much easier to read too.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 04:44:55 pm by Dragonette »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 05:10:57 pm »
Ok, I have to get use to this new format. It wasn't this way earlier when I came through. I guess I am just a person who likes to be forewarned about something changing. For a minute though I thought it was the green but I never has the green made me see things in blue before. Now acid back in the day, that's another story... ;D

Not doing much, played some of my games for a few, peeped my MySpace page---still waiting on Snow to help her with her page. I think I have turned into a MySpace junkie again. Doing a little blogging on it to but just about things that pop into my head, nothing special.

It is cold as hell today. I haven't had my ac on in a few days and actually had to close all of my windows.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Drag. I still say find another gyn, that couldn't have been me, I would've raised holy hell and come close to bitch slapping her if she would've called my poonani dirty. You would think a female gyn would be more sensitive.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 07:38:24 pm »
Everything looks pretty much the same on my screen except now my previously viewed links are blue.
I cant tell any other differences in the format. Maybe I'm just not being observant. ? ? ?

Drag - Maybe the fertility clinic wont be so bad. Maybe its just a matter of figuring out when you are cycling. ? I hope it turns out to be something simple.

LOL Don't mess with the cootch sounds like a catchy title.

Your right water is a sucky lubricant. Hell it isn't even a lube it washes away your natural slickness and laying on a table with your legs in stirups generally isn't conducive to making you wet.

Unless your freaky that way LMAO  ;D

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 08:26:20 pm »
Hi Ladies-
We are back from camping and I am exhausted.  It took me forever to fall asleep because my mothers snores to beat the band, then I had to get up and go to the bathroom and I got our dogs all riled up, then when I was trying to fall back asleep I heard coyotes, which freaked me out, BIG TIME!  So I was tossing and turning and ended up not getting much sleep at all.  It was nice though cuz my Dad showed up unexpectedly and my Aunt was there who was visiting from Ohio.  We cheated and started our hobo dinners in the oven and then finished them off on the fire :)

Win- Glad Billy is back safe and sound.  How is his Dad doing?  Your pic looks great, but you always look good in all your pics.

Drag-  That lady is a straight bitch.  The gyn I had ,that was trying to get me to have a hysterectomy, was like that too.  I hate that you had to go through and that and had so much pain.  Maybe if you go through fertility you can join me in mulitple club or we could start our own :)

Queen- I hope your appointment goes well and I will IM you if I see you on tomorrow.  I want to figure out how to put a song playlist on there, I put video by mistake.  Can I download my playlist to my phone?

Betty- Other than the aboved mentioned camping went well.  I wish we could have went for more than one day though, setting up and taking down tents is tiring.

Tatenda- One of my boys had glasses at 11 months.  My struggle was that he is a trip  let and his brother and sister wanted to take them off him and put them on themselves.  Your son/daughter ?(sorry, I can't remember right now) will most like adjust pretty quickly to them because thier eye sight will improve.

Viv- Sounds like you are off and running with school.  I can't imagine trying to remember 30 names, Hey Ding Dong would be right up my alley.

Sorry If I missed anyone, I am going to bed.  Sweet Dreams everyone!

oh Paulette, glad you test came back normal.

Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline minismom

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 09:15:33 pm »
Snow, LOL, we tried the camping thing a couple of years ago.  it was SO not a pretty sight.  The kids wouldn't go to sleep, I ended up sleeping in the front seat of the van, #6 who was just a baby started rolling downhill toward the fire and I spranged my ankle trying to catch her.  She was laughing, i was dying.  We put everyone in the shower, packed up, and went home.  We planned on being gone 3 days (2 nights) and barely made it 12hrs.

Drag, you dirty little v-jay you ;).  BF came with you, you were up in stir-ups, and you couldn't figure out a way to get nice and lubed up?  I'll e-mail you a picture..lol.  I remember those fertility testing days SO well.  I have a funny story about Hubby's sperm testing day, but not sure anyone else would appreciate them.  I was put on Serephine with monthly progesterone tests that sucked big time.  Back in the day, there was a 3mth cap on fertility drugs and they didn't work for us.  Since then, they've come up with some really good stuff.  I'm just warning BF now to hide all sharp objects, do EVERYTHING you say without question, get some Viagra, and keep his mouth SHUT.  Otherwise, i'll not be responsible for what happens when you're on the fert-drugs. :o

Betty, how was your meeting tonight?  I think a picnic sounds like a wonderful idea.  I'm still praying for your schooling - and mercy from your miro-econ professor.

Queen, let us know how it goes, hun.

I'm exhausted and have tons to do before the party tomorrow night.  Love and sweet dreams to you all!

Mum :-*
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 09:19:35 pm »
Thank you

Last I heard his dad was hanging in there. I believe he is bed ridden. He has several daughters and one of Billy's brothers is helpful so he is not alone. Plus they hired some medical people to come in at night.

His step dad's mother lives next door to him. She is 88 years old. The day Billy left he went over to check on her and she was laying on the couch with the back door wide open. He woke her up because it was really hot in the house and her asleep on the couch was odd plus he wanted to tell her he was leaving and give her his love, ect.
He got her door closed and turned the airconditioner on for her but she said she did not feel well and was going to stay there on the couch.
He told his sister that Old mama was not feeling well and asked her to check in on her. Long story short they went to check on her and she had fallen. She broke her leg, poor dear.
She has no short term memory and you know how older people can have memory problems. I hope she is able to heal from the fall. Sometimes older people never do recover from broken bones.

LOL Mum you are so saucy tonight.

Offline minismom

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2008, 09:50:20 pm »
Oh, Winni, when it rains it pours, doesn't it.  Are they going to keep Old Mama in the hospital until she's recovered enough to care for herself?  I'm glad that Billy's dad has people to look after him.  I know that puts Billy's mind at ease.  Will he go back soon, or wait a while?

Me, saucy, no....LOL.  I was trying to get Drag "saucy" :P

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline netta

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 10:00:07 pm »
I am watching history take place tonite,Yes for OBAMA!!!

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 01:51:19 am »
Up late eating a bowl of cereal cause my sugar crashed in my sleep.  I have a VERY vulgar mind right now as to what I would've said to that snatch doctor, Drag.   >:(  I agree with Mum and Wendy, bring lube and the BF next time, either should work!   ;)

Should be sleeping, so more tomorrow when I'm "awake."

Oh, and Drag, I don't even drive by a school on my commute, and I usually only stop for one bus picking up kids, if any.  Its just that every damn person is back in town from vacation, going to work, and clogging up the roads again!!!  Ugh!  Can you believe it?  Yesterday I left early only to hear my road was CLOSED in both directions in a rural area near my parents' house.  A horse trailer crashed under a train overpass and was too tall to fit under it!!

Over the river and through the woods.....to DC!   ::)
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline daisychain

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 04:13:45 am »
hiya

im in the UK at the moment and we are looking at a little hamlet closest major place is limoges in France.

Did something silly last night and started reading some of the literature that came in the post about HIV and the drugs and the side effects and I have now made myself panicking about it all.

I can have the worst mood swings ever and ive read about the drug they like to start on gives you mood swings and also nightmares, well I cant watch anything that isnt a kids film or a family film or I have nightmares anyway, so im stressing already about that.

I know your all going to say stop worrying because we arent on meds yet but well im me and I do worry, my mum reckons I was born worrying about something.

Steve is going mad at me telling me to stop reading things, but I cant help it I think forwarned is forarmed.

Ax

tendai

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 06:41:14 am »
I am watching history take place tonite,Yes for OBAMA!!!
i've got my fingers crossed for Obama.  a lot of people here think he's going to be assasinated, very skeptical bunch. i was watching that show 24 about jack Bauer and the black president david palmer. kept thinking 'i hope that doesnt happen to Obama'. i know i lnow its just a show..

steveangel - i really think u need to talk to someone, (a professional counsellor or something)  about this, to help u cope and all.  im not on meds yet but i have read on them and the side effects and all, and i'll cross that bridge when i come to it. just trying to enjoy my health while i still have it..

drag - my sisters in human resources, not exactly sure what position she'll have, its not confirmed yet

Offline minismom

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 09:11:07 am »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINI!!!!!   I have the salsa made and cakes are in the oven.  At 6pm the family will gather and celebrate another year of her life and give blessings for the next year.  And, of course, eat.  I'm trying not to get too sentimental, but it's hard.

Cindy, did you know your face shows up on the Poz Personals ad at the top of the page?  Wasn't sure if you knew or not.  Last year the road slid into some guys cattle he ran at the bottom of the hill.  The only way around the construction was to either be out of the house before 6am when the crew started, or go 22 miles in the other direction - in the winter, in the snow, on horrible dirt roads. >:(  The road crews showed up to work to nasy messages on their equipment.  It wasnt' their fault about the road, but there was no one else to take out frustrations on. :-\

I need to keep this short.  I've got the house, laundry, and porch to finish up.  I'm hoping to post pictures of the party tomorrow.  Mini wanted a Mexican theme, so i went to the party store and got plastic margarita glasses.  We're going to rim them in Splenda and serve green kool-aide.  The kids won't get it, my cousin's kids might, but the adults will think it's funny.

Love to you all!
Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 10:01:48 am »
Happy Birthday, MINI!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sounds like the party will be lots of fun!

Mum- Sorry I forgot about you last night. Did you start home-schooling already?

Netta-  I didn't watch Obama's speech last night because I started watching a documentary named Un-counted votes, something like that.  It was scary and sad, actually.  It was about how in certain areas, mostly black, latino, or where they thought the vote would be democrat.  They had problems with mis-counting, undervotes, long lines, voter intimidation, false information, no electricity in the building and the voting machines were computerized, some people waited in-line for 15 hours!  The whole thing makes me think that Kerry might have had a chance and Bush wouldn't have won either of his elections.  Did you send away for the free Obama button and bumper sticker?  If I still have the e-mails I can send the info to you if you want(and anyone else that is interested :) )?

Win-Sorry to hear about Old Mama.

Steveangel- I am a natural born worrier too and I have found that if I don't read too deeply about all the side effects and that kind of stuff, I feel better.  Sometimes your mind can play tricks on you and make you feel worse than you really do.  A little hamlet in France sounds beautiful and I am not even sure what a hamlet is?

Ten- When are you going to find out if your sister is moving out or not?

Moon- I hope you have a good day at work!

Betty- How have you been feeling?  How are your knees?

My oldest son is starting school on the 2nd.  The trip  lets start the 8th. I have to go and meet their teachers on the 4th and they made appointments with 2 different teachers at the same time?  This happens to me all the time and makes me insane.  I have to clean, clean, clean and clean some more today.

I was trying to do a little animated thing for Mini and I screwed it up (Suprise, Suprise) so please excuse the garbled mess at the top of this message.
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

tendai

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 10:55:57 am »
hey snow, im still deciding. i dont think i can afford to move from where i am esp if i'll be paying rent all by myself.  i wish i could move with all my heart but its all about the money. cheapest decent place starts at 100US$ a month and i dont even earn 50 bucks so there u go.  and i cant let someone move in with me coz the rooms dont have doors between them so there'll be zero privacy and i have to go into my sisters room to get to the kitchen so that wont work if im staying with someone im not that intimate with.
good luck with the cleaning and appointments and school stuff!

Happy birthday Mini!!!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 11:13:21 am »
Hey Ladies--

Well, the Pap went on without any problems. I was in and out within 15 minutes. He was telling me that in three years I will have to get a bone density test. Asked me what meds I was on and then you know the rest....

I also called my clinic nurse to see if the test came back yet, to see if I have an allergic reaction to the Ziagen. It's not back yet so I will just consider this a mini vacation and see how my counts hold up. I still have to go get my CT scan done at 12:30. I have puffed on a blunt and am hungry as hell. But I can't eat anything until after the scan. And right now I am craving some McDonald's fries.Mmmmm... ;D

Happy Birthday Mini
i've got my fingers crossed for Obama.  a lot of people here think he's going to be assasinated, very skeptical bunch.

Yep, I am one of them skeptics. Don't get me wrong, after seeing bits of the convention, I am liking him more. But it is about to get interesting McCain chose a female for his vice. Some chick who is governor of Alaska and involved in some type of scandal because she fired a trooper who was married to her sister. Now where is my bowl of popcorn? ;D

Queen- I hope your appointment goes well and I will IM you if I see you on tomorrow.  I want to figure out how to put a song playlist on there, I put video by mistake.  Can I download my playlist to my phone?

Snow, go to playlist.com. You can search for songs and make a playlist. It will give you a code to copy for MySpace. You just go into your profile and paste it where ever you want it. I'll be on a little later this afternoon. When I get back from scan, I have to pick up godson to move my furniture in my bedroom. He's bigun...So, say around 5ish?

That's about it for now. I'm going to play my game for a few before I leave for this appointment. TTFN

6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 12:31:34 pm »

I haven't really paid too much attention to the democratic convention. That stuff bores me.
I did find it interesting to hear McCain chose a woman for his VP. I wonder if that was a strategy to get the undecided women voters who wanted Hillary.

I have not heard anything about old mama. I have wondered why she doesn't just live with her son since they are right next door too each other. But its not my place to say anything about it. He lives alone and she lives alone. Makes no sense to me.

Offline keepingfaith

• Go Me!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 02:00:09 pm »
Just dropping into say that im okay. Just been lurking and not feeling much up to posting. I also wanted to say
Happy Birthday Mini

Its also good to get to know some of you ladies a little better on myspace. Talk to ya later

~Keeping~

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 02:34:06 pm »
Happy Birthday Mini!!

gotta run make dinner, more later

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 03:43:27 pm »
Afternoon ladies,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINI!
Mum, you give Mini a big hug from me and Poppy.  I hope things go well.  I love the idea you have for the "margaritas."  Cute.

Snow, I'm glad the camping went well.  My knees are the same.  I suppose the only way they'll ever be 1/2 normal is if I get replacements.  But, the more people I talk to who say they're in more pain now, the more I say "bring me the Jazzy!" (electric wheelchair)

Wendy, sorry to hear about old mama.  I hope she's alright. Poor thing.  You know, I remember you saying in another thread that you didn't know anything about the presidential candidates; the way to know is by watching things like the conventions.  Of course, Obama's is over, so that's too late.  It was exciting, you missed a good one.

Netta, Obama had my vote months ago.  And he still does.

Cin, sorry about your sugar crashing.  How's that insulin thing going?  What was it again?

Angel, the medication I think you're talking about is Atripla.  It's the Sustiva in it that can cause the type of side effects you're talking about.  I wouldn't worry about it.  You probably have a long time before meds.  I try not to worry about things I have no control over at the present.

Tendai, are you able to afford where you're staying?  Are you going to be alright?

Queen, good luck with the scan.  Did you hear about the two skinheads the secret service apprehended?  I think Obama has tons of security.

Hey Keeping and Drag.

I watched the Democratic convention last night and the night before (and also Bill Clinton's speech, boy did he kick ass).  Oh, McCain picked a woman to try to get to the women who were going to vote for HIllary (you're right on Wendy).  I haven't heard about the scandal involving the state trooper.  McCain's new running mate is very conservative though.  And she's against domestic partnership benefits for LGBT people and she's pro-life.  She's just a very big yuck.  I hope so much that Obama wins.  He's got good policies and when he gave his speech, he laid out his plan for how he would make things work.  I was cheering almost the whole time.  He's going to make a great leader (please God).  I would never vote for someone who voted with Bush 95% of the time, which McCain has done.  He couldn't even remember how many houses he has when asked.  He's just not good for our country. 

Anyway, nothing exciting happening today.  I cleaned my apartment.  Right now my sister's on the phone, which is on my shoulder, trying to book a flight for me to go to Phoenix, AZ for Christmas.  I'm a bit nervous about it, but hopefully it will go alright.  I get terribly nauceous with things like that, so I'll have to take Dramamine beforehand.  I'll fly out of South Bend and have a bit of a layover in Detroit, then to Phoenix.  I don't know that I really even want to go, but my sister gets pretty lonely, so I will.      Anyway, nothing else going on.  I hope you ladies have a good day.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 03:52:09 pm »
I don't trust any politicians.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2008, 04:24:03 pm »
I don't trust any politicians.

Maybe not, but you need to decide who you think would be more adept to run this country.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2008, 04:43:35 pm »
LOL always the procrastinator I've still got time.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 09:34:00 pm »
Hi GFs~

Happy Birthday to Mini, although I thought her actual birthday was on August 30th?  Wish I was 8 again!   ;D

BT, not sure what insulin thing you're referring to?  I have been on insulin since 1981.  Had to STOP my pump (www.myomnipod.com) last March bec new insurance wanted $2000 out of pocket for the year, every year, to stay on it.  I am on shots now.

I am frustrated tonight GFs.  I am having so many damn motor probs its ridiculous.  I think its from being on Sustiva for 6 years.  I have ruled out everything else, with extensive testing in Spring 2007. 

I read the Drug Lesson here tonight to be sure I had all of the facts.  I just think that this stuff is wearing on my CNS.  Not the buzz you get an hour after dosing, that stopped happening to me years ago.  I have motor function probs and visual perception probs.

I have had the following checked in the past 18 months and have been deemed "OK":

allergies (started daily meds March 2008)
diabetes (since 1981)
fibromyalgia (since 2001)
neuropathy (NONE)
stress test (no probs)
blood pressure (no probs)
neurologist visit (no probs)
nerve conductivity test (no probs)
ENT docs x 2 (no probs)
MRIs of brain x 5 (all clear)
rheumatoid arthritis (not detected)
lupus (not detected)
Lyme disease (not detected)
low iron (slight prob, supplement recommended)
anemia (not detected although I beg to differ)
B12 deficiency (no probs but I wonder)
vision (no probs)
anxiety (no probs)

Whew, enough already.   >:(    >:(    >:(    >:(

I DID read in the Lessons that motion sickness is a possible side effect from Sustiva, but from WALKING?  I am going to take Dramamine and also take the Sustiva earlier in the evening so its effects aren't as bad the next morning, if that's what this is.

I see my doc in October.  I think I'll put all this in a new thread this weekend and get some feedback.

How long has Sustiva been around anyway?  I started it Labor Day 2002.  Happy Anniversary to the stuff, huh?   :-\

~ Cindy

Offline vivyt

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 09:48:29 pm »
Happy Birthday Mini! That sure sounds like my kind of party! :)

Ok, I just caught up on all the posts and there is a lot going on! I just hope everyone is doing ok. My first week is done...YAY!

Have a good Labor Day Weekend!!!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 10:03:43 pm »
Evening Ladies----

I made my appointments today. The CT scan was a breeze, they just shot some stuff in my IV that made me have a severe hot flash and felt like I pissed myself. But it was gone before I could complain about it.

Today was my small check so I am broke already after paying people back and putting gas in the car. Oh, I did pay my electric bill which was, get this...$1.88. Not a typo, I am in a program that pays a certain amount of the bill and I went over by $1.88. You should've seen how fast I went to pay it.... ;D

I am actually all gung ho for Obama. The Convention changed my thoughts on that, though I did not know of any attempt. But I predicted it would happen. It's not the green talking all the time... :D McCain having a female VP was nothing but game like Wini said. I haven't voted in years but I'll get my ass up for Obama. ;) Though I regret missing Bill and Hillary's speech.

I have to be up because the landlord is showing the building. So, I did some light cleaning, not much to do since I live alone..*jumping for joy* So, I will have to turn in a little early which I seem to be doing a lot lately.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline netta

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 10:09:26 pm »
happy birthday MINI :-*Hope u ladies have a great weekend. I am at my DD for the weekend.Guess i'll have to wait till the 3rd for my check. must get brake pads on my car, though i can't afford it. i will take a little from each bill to pay for it.
Anyone watching Nancy Grace???praying for poor little CAYLEE.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 10:13:01 pm by netta »

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 10:23:32 pm »
Queen, I had my first CT last June when I had broccoli's revenge, as I now call it.

I kinda liked that warm pee feeling, lol.  The room they had me in was ice cold! 

It WAS weird, though!  :D

Glad your utility bill cost you less than a gallon of gas in the tank!

tendai

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 04:58:50 am »
hie ladies

im in town looking for something to do coz the powers gone off till later this evening so i'll go crazy doing nothing at home.  guess what. i made a friend on our local facebook site and this person says she wants to be friend so we exchange emails then phone numbers and today when i said im coming into town she says shell come pick me up.  so this persons name is female well most commonly female, some of our shona names can be unisex but the name she used is usually female so im thinking all this time,damn this girls got such a deep voice and she drives! must be doing pretty well at her work. so we arrange to meet by the road and guess what, SHES A MAN!!!! Nothing in her profile indicated that she was a man, all this time ive been thinking im making frenz with a woman. WTF

Offline minismom

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 08:44:29 am »
Cindy, I'm not sure how long it's been around, but it was part of Mini's genotyping done in Jan 2002 and she was put on it in February 2002 and taken off in Feb. 2008. 

Thanks for the birhday wishes.  Her birthday is today (30th), but her party was last night.  We'll end up celebrating it all weekend..lol.  She's way too much her mama's child ;).  She now has her own sewing machine, sewing kit, and cross-stitch kits.  Maybe we'll go into business together.  Now our youngest son wants one..lol..he's already got his own vacuum (yes, a real one) and he's getting a real lawn mower for Christmas. 

I need to take a shower and get my tribe fed and ready for a day of shopping.

Love to you all!
Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2008, 09:34:08 am »
Morning All--

Just a quickie before the realtor comes over to show the building. I hope this crap don't take long. I feel like I'm being invaded. I just hope Lucifer doesn't embarrass me and take a crap in his litterbox before the people show up... :P

Check back in later... ;) :-*
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2008, 09:53:28 am »
Hi GFs~

Still waiting it out to see if Cheech's cough improves.  I really think its allergies, which he has anyway.  A long walk last weekend prob exposed him to more grasses, which are irritating him.  This happens every August, but never with a cough.

BTW, Mum, yes, I know my pic is still flashing up there for the Personals   ;D  They never took it down, and that's fine by me.  My ad was discontinued even before I met Ice.

I started a new thread in "Treatment and Side Effects" regarding my motor function probs.  I am hoping some of the LTS's or anyone who has been on Sustiva for awhile can relate.  I don't know what to do!

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=22846.0#top

Just chilling out today with Cheech   ;)

~ Cindy

Offline 100proofBrandy

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2008, 11:22:09 am »
Good Morning Ladies
hope everyone is good! me not so much if any of you have read my story then you know the my oldest came to live with me a couple months back we discussed that although she was about to turn 18 which she has now that there would still be rules to follow and once we got her into college there would be even more rules concerning getting homework done etc. . . well things have been good she hasn't meet to many people yet and I was feeling bad about that, then she met a young man who's 24 which I really feel is to old for her, grown men shouldn't want to date young girls just out of high school but I know they do and I have been letting her hang out with him because she is meeting lots of people, so last night she goes over there to hang out, the rule is she is to be home by the time I go to bed ever night she texts asking what time I'm going to bed because it varies depending on homework and stuff well last I wasn't feeling well so I told her at midnight. . . . Midnight rolls around no Brianna. . . 1 am still sign . . .  2 then 3am no word ( now I'm really freaking out not even a call) Ive been texting and calling since 1:30am no reply and calls go straight to voice mail at 5am still nothing My boyfriend is up getting ready to leave for work I so worried I'm sick he tells me to relax she was most likely out partying and past out and will be home later( not that, that made me feel any better) it is now 10:15am and not a f in word no call still not answering the cell phone although its no longer going to her voice mail right off. I have all this horrible stuff going though my head I'm worried sick,I just don't get it, if she got drunk fine we talked about this that I don't want her to be drinking shes not 21 yet but that I would rather a call if she did then nothing at all we even talked about the staying out all night that a simple text to let me know she was okay. BUT nothing am I over reacting I don't know I'm scared and mad and a ton of things are going through my head.
The person you educate today maybe the one you save tomorrow :)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.