Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 03:12:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772996
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 189
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 156
Total: 157

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dating Thread XXXII: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!  (Read 46790 times)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Re: Dating Thread XXXII: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2008, 08:40:55 pm »
Evening Ladies---

I just got done making some potato salad, I had been craving that for the longest. I think I was just hungry as hell today because I had to do a fasting for a few of the blood draws they wanted today. I'm not sure if I'll have my results back in time for my appointment on Wednesday with the ID doc. I also have the MRI on Wednesday too before I see my ID doc. I am wondering if I will still be undetectable since I skipped my meds a few times.

My roomie is still out with her friend so I am enjoying having the house to myself. All the cats are chilled out. Nefertiti is still nursing the kittens, none of them have their eyes open yet. The one in my avy is the one I am going to keep, her name is Athena Aphrodite....You know the goddesses of wisdom and love.

I have been checking the IRS regularly. There is a place on the site now where you can check to find out the status of your stimulus check but I think they only want you to check it if your stimulus check is late. I may not be getting all of my stimulus from what the site says. If you owe student loans, child support or back taxes, they will take a portion of it. I think they need to make up their minds with the direct deposit delivery dates. If they started issuing them out a week ahead of time, it would seem like everyone's day or whatever would be moved up but it is still saying I should get mine on the original date of the 9th.

I haven't heard anything else regarding my son. I am sure he got the money I sent him today. He tried to call me collect on my cell but I can't accept the calls. I keep saying I am going to have to write him and I will. Nothing else going on with me. It seems like there has been a bit of drama in my hood today. It looks like my cousin who lives across the street got stabbed today after arguing with someone in front of my house. He called the police, they showed up but it seem like they weren't interested in doing anything for him. Not one lifted a finger to write a report.

I think Wishful is on vacation, wasn't it last weekend she was suppose to be going to some amusement park. I am wondering how Veritee is holding up too. I hope I wasn't too hard on her about her hubby and daughter. I am off to play my game for a few before wrestling comes on. Have a good night everyone.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline vivyt

« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2008, 09:44:04 pm »
Queen-How many cats are you going to have now? If I could I would have quite a few dogs!
Betty- I think summer school is about 3 weeks and only 4 days a week for part day. It is kind of nice and I like getting that extra pay check. I have to make it until October before my regular paycheck. That's what sucks about summer. I have to really save and I am not good at that...LOL

Same old day at school. It is teacher appreciation week and the kids bring in little gifts. I got a flower and a bunch of little goodies. I told the kids that if I keep eating this stuff I am going to get fat and not be able to fit through the door.  :) They let me know that I am not fat which was nice to hear...you know the saying "from the mouths of babes" Anyways the PTA has planned things for us all week. Tomorrow we get breakfast, a parent of one of my students' is going to bring me lunch on Wednesday, we are going to get neck massages on Thursday and the principal is BBQing for us on Friday. The kids asked me today why they don't have a "Student Appreciation Day" and said everyday is about them.

Well that's all for now...have a good evening...

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2008, 10:04:16 pm »
Camms, good to see you!  I wish you were around more often.

Queen, I tried to look up information about my stimulus payment and the site said no information was available.  I hope that doesn't mean I'm not getting anything.  I will call those fuckers!

Viv, I think that's cool that the kids brought you in stuff.  That must make teaching worth it?

Someone needs to start a new thread.  I just did the one before this one.  Any takers?
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2008, 07:58:00 am »
Morning ladies. Just got back from voting.                           Viv, thanks for the reminder about Teacher Appreciation week. I will have to stop by the store after work and get Robert's teacher's a present.  Long day today, probably a double. Hope everyone has a good day.   Cristy

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2008, 09:57:33 am »
Morning ladies,

I just got back from my re-cert appointment at housing.  The lady was very pleasant.  Probably because I had all my paperwork ready and didn't have to make her wait for anything.  She was pleasant the last time I went to see her, which was last March.  She said I should hear back in about a month from them about if my rent payment is changing. 

I also voted.  Here in Hoosierville, you have to vote a straight ticket (it's either democrat or republican, you can't vote split).  Which is alright.  I would vote straight democrat anyways.  I didn't have to wait, which was a little surprising.  But, I think a lot of people voted early.  I voted for Obama.  We'll see tonight who takes Indiana, Obama or Hillary.  In November, I'll vote for whichever democrat is on the ballot.  I certainly wouldn't want another republican in office.  Egads.

Cristy, good to hear you voted also.  I've never seen so much commotion about an election.  They say it was like this when Kennedy was on the ballot, but has not been this exciting since then (until now).  I'm a regular subscriber to moveon.org, Indiana Equality, and other progressive sites.  I've been getting reminders from them since last week about voting.  How's everything going with you?  Sounds like you'll be working long hours today.

Nothing else exciting happening today.  The base of my faucet in the kitchen is leaking whenever I turn it on.  I called my landlord and he'll be by in about an hour to see about it.  I'm very fortunate to have the landlord that I do.  He fixes things right away.  It's such a nice change from all the slumlords I've had to deal with. 

I'll be getting my grandson a birthday card today.  I called him last night and he had a mouthful of food, so I could hardly understand him.  They'll (grandson, granddaughter, "mother") be coming by this weekend for a visit and so I can give my grandson his card.  When I was talking to Alex (grandson), my granddaughter (Jane) got on the phone and wanted to know if I could pick her up from school sometime. I told her I would one day next week.  She asked me if there were any "good movies out."  I don't know of any kids' movies out right now at the theaters.  I couldn't afford it right now anyway.  I told her maybe we could go to the zoo.  Whatever we do, it's going to have to be something cheap.  I love spending time with her though.  She's such a sweetheart.

I hope you ladies are having a good day.  I'll be back later.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2008, 11:18:20 am »
Well, it's time to start a new thread ladies..Will anyone do the honors and step forward to start another? I reserve posting until a new one is started....
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2008, 02:15:59 pm »
Win-  You and your son are incredibly similar in looks.  Yes, you are his mom, but still, you two look soooo much a like....wow.
My mini me got big. I should take some pics of him. I don't have any from this year and the last one that was taken he made a face.
His nose is slightly different and his skin color is slightly different. Aside from the girl/boy differences anything on him that isn't me is only slightly different. He is just as goofy as me.

modified because I gave him the camera when I picked him up from Jr college today and told him to take a picture of himself.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 03:18:54 pm by Winiroo »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2008, 06:38:50 pm »
I'm going on strike with Queen until someone starts a new thread.  Hell, if no one starts another one by tomorrow, maybe I'll start another one.  Geesh.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2008, 09:10:43 pm »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.