Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:20:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 231
Total: 231

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Fundraising Cookbook Title Suggestions  (Read 14617 times)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Fundraising Cookbook Title Suggestions
« on: November 15, 2010, 08:18:55 pm »
It's time to start thinking about what to title the fundraising cookbook.

There has been some talk about whether or not to include a title that references AIDSmeds. I have spoken to Tim regarding the use of AIDSmeds in the title or byline, and at this time it is unclear if that would even be possible as it would need to be reviewed by the Smart +Strong CEO and attorneys. That aside, Some other possible concerns with using AIDSmeds in the title or byline is that it may present some problems for some people who are not out about their status and thus it would potentially be difficult to give as gifts or have it be seen by other family members or friends.

For these reasons I suggest we shy away from referencing AIDSmeds in the title, I think it would just be easier. However if the majority still want an AIDSmeds related title or byline then by all means we can submit it to the attorneys for review.

Here are a couple of examples of titles that may possibly receive pushback from attorneys:

"An AIDSmeds Forums Cookbook
By Members of the AIDSmeds Community Forums"

"The Gathering: A Cookbook of Recipes for Healthy Living
By Members of the AIDSmeds Community Forums"\

Here are some that are unlikely to be a problem:

"The Gathering: A Cookbook of Recipes for Healthy Living"
No byline

"Celebrate Life! A Cookbook of Recipes for Healthy Living."
no byline

So chime in and give your title suggestions!

**Edited to add: We also need some ideas on the cover artwork. Can anyone draw??
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:59:58 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
Re: Fundraising Cookbook Title Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 08:25:17 pm »
Hi Will:

Good start with the titles.

I don't know if many of the recipes would fit the criteria of "healthy living."   ::)

I guess I will throw this one into for consideration:

"A Gathering of Tasty Recipes" or "A Gathering of Tasty Recipes from the Forums"

The first would kind of capture the books intent to support AM Gathering and the one referencing the Forums allows for identification with the Forums for members, while avoiding any legal issues and direct personal disclosure.

Also - A Taste of Life - Recipes Shared Among Friends

edited to add last suggestion
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:30:23 pm by phildinftlaudy »
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 08:27:20 pm »
LOL, yeah it is a bit of a strecth to use "Healthy living" given the Mayonaise cakes and fried tomatos and all the other fabulous stuff :)

I lvoe the use of "Gathering" in the title, it embraces what the cookbook is all about.

-Will
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:29:58 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 08:51:22 pm »
i definitely like the "gathering" word-play too.

what about a combo of yours and laudy's ideas -
"Gathering Recipes Shared Among Friends"?
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline ElZorro

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 08:52:16 pm »
The Recipe Thread: Great Food from Friends for Fellowship

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 08:59:05 pm »
The Great Kaletra Poo Poo Platter Cookbook
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 04:36:17 pm »
Hey Will,

You have a nice collection of recipes started but you need more content before deciding on a name and cover art.  You still need more recipes:
a. Appetizers
b. beverages
c. soups, chowders and stews
d. entrees
e. vegetables
f. salads
g. breads
h. desserts

There are currently over 12, 500 Forum members from around the world.  Each of these members have something other than HIV in common... They all eat and have favorite foods.  Your task (if you choose) would be to pump some of these members for recipes and only you can decide how much pumping is needed.

The best selling cook books of all time were simple such as "Joy of Cooking" and "Diet for a Small Planet."  Not a lot to their names but direct and to the point.  One of my personal favorites is "Virginia Hospitality" a fund raiser in the tradition of warm hospitality featuring copy from private owners and historical societies of 18th century homes, where many of the recipes originated.

You need to take a look at goals, what is your anticipated press run?  How many copies do you plan on selling?  What are you production costs?  Do you want to print a pamphlet to cover some of the 2011 AMG costs or a book for ongoing sales for future fund raising?   ;D  Have the best day
Michael

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 06:29:03 pm »
Hey Will,

You have a nice collection of recipes started but you need more content before deciding on a name and cover art.  You still need more recipes:
a. Appetizers
b. beverages
c. soups, chowders and stews
d. entrees
e. vegetables
f. salads
g. breads
h. desserts

There are currently over 12, 500 Forum members from around the world.  Each of these members have something other than HIV in common... They all eat and have favorite foods.  Your task (if you choose) would be to pump some of these members for recipes and only you can decide how much pumping is needed.

The best selling cook books of all time were simple such as "Joy of Cooking" and "Diet for a Small Planet."  Not a lot to their names but direct and to the point.  One of my personal favorites is "Virginia Hospitality" a fund raiser in the tradition of warm hospitality featuring copy from private owners and historical societies of 18th century homes, where many of the recipes originated.

You need to take a look at goals, what is your anticipated press run?  How many copies do you plan on selling?  What are you production costs?  Do you want to print a pamphlet to cover some of the 2011 AMG costs or a book for ongoing sales for future fund raising?   ;D  Have the best day
Michael

Hi Michael,

Yes I agree that we need more recipes. However I believe we can still proceed with taking suggestions for Title and artwork in the meantime.

We covered production costs, press runs to a degree in this thread http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=35076.0.

Basically we are shooting for a minimum of 100 recipes, which yes currently we are far short. I believe we have approx 30 recipes in the "official" recipe thread (I'll do a tally and content breakdown later tonight). I am stll sending PM's out to those who submitted recipes in the original recipe thread, and even to some posts as far back as 2008, in an attempt to get their permission and get them to copy paste to this thread, I've had a slightly tepid response thus far but I think we will get to at least 100 recipes soon (hopefully). As far "pumping" up the members, I am in discussion with brass regarding some possibilities so stay tuned. However I would hope the mere fact that the proceeds will be going to the Grant's Committee would "Pump" up the masses. But my thought is "whatever it takes".

Here's the original tally and content that I originally posted in the old Recipe thread http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=33420.msg438244#msg438244 . We were about at 70 recipes. However we lost a substantial number of those when, due to legalities, we started this thread. I am still working on getting permission from all those individuals but some are no longer active, or merely choose not to participate, etc..

As far as an ongoing book vs book to help 2001 AMG, The idea was and still is to help primarily 2011 AMG. At this point I am not sure If we would have enough people interested in purchasing a book to support an ongoing fundraiser past AMG 2011. However it's a great idea and of course if it seems we can support ongoing sales, then by all means we could do more printings.

Great discussion Michael, i appreciate your input, and of course your great recipes!!

\-WIll

Edited to add: Michael, I have the "Kentucky Hospitality Cookbook" printed by the Kentucky Federation of Women's Club, Perhaps It's similiar to the Virginia Hospitality Book. I  love the Kentucky one., it has alot of old recipes, some as far back as late 1700's!! amazing.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:33:12 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 06:36:07 pm »
Ok fellow food fantatics, in speaking to Tim we got an answer on the use of AIDSmeds in the title. Basically anything that suggests AIDSmeds ownership of the book will not fly. However, if it's used in the context of the community forum members then that would be OK.

Here are some examples of usage that WOULD be acceptable:

1) Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes from AIDSmeds Community Forums Members

2) Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes, by Members of the AIDSmeds Community Forums

3) Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG

Something like this WOULD NOT be acceptable (implies AIDSmeds ownership):

1) An AIDSmeds Cookbook

Of course with the suggestions we have it looks like we are steering clear of using AIDSmeds altogether, but just wanted to get this out there.

-Will

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 06:36:52 pm »
Hey Wumpster:

I posted a recipe, are we allowed to post more than one?

Basically we are shooting for a minimum of 100 recipes, which yes currently we are far short. I believe we have approx 30 recipes in the "official" recipe thread (I'll do a tally and content breakdown later tonight).

RAB

Who hasn't been paying attention

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 06:53:51 pm »
Hey Wumpster:

I posted a recipe, are we allowed to post more than one?

Sure thing RAB!

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Dennis

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 07:06:38 pm »
How about a combination of two below?

Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG 2011
by Members of the AidsMeds Community Forums

Ok fellow food fantatics, in speaking to Tim we got an answer on the use of AIDSmeds in the title. Basically anything that suggests AIDSmeds ownership of the book will not fly. However, if it's used in the context of the community forum members then that would be OK.

Here are some examples of usage that WOULD be acceptable:

1) Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes from AIDSmeds Community Forums Members

2) Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes, by Members of the AIDSmeds Community Forums

3) Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG

Something like this WOULD NOT be acceptable (implies AIDSmeds ownership):

1) An AIDSmeds Cookbook

Of course with the suggestions we have it looks like we are steering clear of using AIDSmeds altogether, but just wanted to get this out there.

-Will

Offline fearless

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 10:41:23 pm »
How about

Food to Die For
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 11:08:26 am »
Heavenly Incredible Victuals

A Cookbook by Friends, for Friends

or

Ambrosial Incredible Delicious Sustenance

A Cookbook by Friends, for Friends

The h, i, v, a, d and s wouldn't have to be in bold print - I did that to point out the "hidden" message.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 11:12:15 am »

Infectious Recipes
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Basquo

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 12:25:43 pm »
Will, I like your suggestion #3--Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG
 I'll try to get my act together and get  some recipes posted tonight

Offline leese43

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 01:33:06 pm »
How about

Food to Die For

:D my son just asked why I was laughing so hard!
Oct 04 - Neg
Aug 05 - infected
Oct 05 - cd4 780, vl 60k
Apr 08 - cd4 430, vl 243
Jul 08 - cd4 550, vl 896
Nov 08 - cd4 730, vl 1.8k
May 09 - cd4 590, vl 1.5k
Sep 09 - cd4 460 vl 34k
Dec 09 - cd4 470 vl 42k
April 10 - cd4 430 vl 88.5k
July 10 - cd4 330 vl 118k
Aug 10 - started reyataz/truvada/norvir
Aug 10 - cd4 380 vl 4k (12 days after starting meds :))
Sep 10 - cd4 520 vl 1.5k
Oct 10 - cd4 590 vl 44
Jan 11 -cd4 610 vl <40 cd4% 50
May 11 - cd4 780 vl UD

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 02:24:20 pm »

Infectious Recipes

Ok this gets my vote, isn't double entendre fun?

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 05:01:04 pm »

Michael, I have the "Kentucky Hospitality Cookbook" printed by the Kentucky Federation of Women's Club, Perhaps It's similiar to the Virginia Hospitality Book. I  love the Kentucky one., it has alot of old recipes, some as far back as late 1700's!! amazing.

I have more recipes but we are close to becoming " Michael's Cook Book"  Perhaps some of the folks who have attended AMG's over the years could write some stories about their experiences in the different cities and maybe a few pictures.  Anyway, I am looking forward to purchasing a copy   ;D  Have the best day
Michael
(who has "Tools of the Trade" cookware so guests never suspect their meals come from a can"

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 06:10:43 pm »
RAB o licious

Just a thought.

RAB   ;)

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 06:19:14 pm »
How about

Food to Die For

HAHAHAHAH Wow this one def gets my vote! Clever!
JOIN US FOR PEER-ish SUPPORT Every other Friday @ 7pm EST, PM me your email address for meeting link/information

Strive for “One Day When” by collecting “One Day Wins”

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 07:26:35 pm »
RAB o licious

Rabby dear, you know that is my pet name for you. We can't use it for the book also.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 07:35:25 pm »
Kitchen AIDS?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 07:41:43 pm »
I like" Food to die for". LOL

I was thinking Positive Paletes( I know I spelled that wrong?)

I just got a slowcooker book from my kids school and it also has short stories and facts about influential women along side the recipes.
Transmission facts and/or statistics could work there too.
 I was thinking that if would of been nice to have dedications of people who have passed but deciding who was in it or not might prove difficult.
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 07:50:09 pm »
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 07:55:40 pm »
That is catchy!  Kitchen Aids.  I think as long as there is a space between kitchen and aids we would not violate any copyright laws.  Maybe Kitchen Aids 2010 so that subsequent years can also use that title... you know sorta like Match Game 73, then the next year it was Match Game 74......75.... etc.

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 07:58:50 pm »
Food from the HAART -
 - A Cookbook to benefit AMG

(actually I like KitchenAIDS -
but also, Food to Die For and
also Cooking for a Cause - A Book of Recipes to Benefit AMG 2011)
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 09:15:26 pm »
Food from the HAART -

Now thats Clever!

Geez I like them all :)

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2010, 12:57:38 am »
wow , creative writing running rampant ,  we going to have a vote among the top three???

Nick
remember the good times...honor the past but don't live there
Le stelle la notte sono grandie luminose, nel cuore profondo del Texas

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 01:10:50 pm »

I just spit out my diet coke.  I love you Miss Philly!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 10:44:46 pm »
Will, I like your suggestion #3--Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG

I too like this one.

But I really like Dennis' "Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG 2011
by Members of the AidsMeds Community Forums"

What about for the cover we have a bunch of people of all different races and colors, holding hands around a picturre of the earth, and maybe a star over Seattle or maybe  the space needle sticking up where seattle is? That would go good with Dennis' suggestion.

Anyways yeah, we will have a vote of the top picks in a few days perhaps.

-Will

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 08:03:05 pm »
In about another weekish we will need to have a title in place, and bearing in mind that I still need to submit the final agreed upon title to the "brass" here at AM (which could take a couple days) I thought I would go ahead and take the liberty of narrowng it down to a couple ideas.

"Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG 2011

"Food from the HAART -
 - A Cookbook to benefit AMG"

"Heavenly Incredible Victuals
- A cookbook by friends for friends"

I know there was interest in Kitchen Aids, but that would definitly involve the attorneys reviewing it (attorneys are so slow), and in my non attorny opinion  I believe it might pose problems. The last thing we want is a large corporation such as KitchenAid(G.E.?) coming after our little book.

Sooooo,
I will cast my vote for  "Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG 2011

Let's decide on a title by this Sunday.

-Will
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 08:12:13 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 08:07:18 pm »
I vote for:  Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG 2011  (edited to add the most important part...... OOOPS).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 08:12:49 pm by hope_for_a_cure »

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2010, 08:08:17 pm »
Cooking for  Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG 2011
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline peteb

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2010, 08:37:55 pm »
cooking for a cause

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2010, 11:26:03 pm »
I just spit out my diet coke.  I love you Miss Philly!

"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2010, 10:59:00 pm »

::dead::

I must confess that I had been ignoring this thread... that was to pee in yer pants for  ;D

Food from the HAART -

That's gotta be the best. 
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2010, 11:01:31 pm »
Im with the Rev. Food from the HAART gets my vote .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2010, 11:04:43 pm »
Food from the HAART

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2010, 03:08:04 pm »
4 to 3 it's :

"Cooking for a Cause: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit AMG 2011

However those who voted for the above left off the byline, I'm assuming you want the byline as well? if no let me know.

I am submitting the above title to Tim and Co. to sign off on, Printng should start in the next few days and Im hoping to have the books ready for delivery within a week. fingers crossed.

Keep an eye on the submission thread for ordering and price info (price is expected to be $8 + postage)

-WIll
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.