Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Mom might get to come home

(1/8) > >>

wolfter:
Mods, I know this is a continuation of a previous thread but I regretted my tone there.    ;D

We think she might get to come home tomorrow.  She was admitted Thursday morning through the ER.  I managed to resolve several decades of issues knowing time is limited to follow through with a few goals. 

I'll be updating more later and wanted to thank you all.  Over the last couple of days, I've devoted myself to bleaching her home.  I know she hates that smell (my drug of choice  :o) but she only has a few white blood cells. 

It's been a lot to digest and took a while for all of us to accept it.  We held on to hope from day one, but her particular form of Leukemia is 100% fatal.  Average expectancy is 2 years.  We all know, stats don't mean shit when it comes down to individuals. 

Thanks again all, I enjoy discussing nothingness sometimes and I appreciate you all for that ability here.   

greg

zach:
raise a solo cup to moms!

Theyer:
Have a happy reunion in that clean house,

Jody:
You're a good son Greg and I hope your mom's time left will be well spent with you. Hugs to you and remember to take care of yourself as well.

Jody

drewm:
All the best!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version