Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

big bang theory...

<< < (2/20) > >>

mitch777:

--- Quote from: buginme2 on January 05, 2013, 07:26:10 pm ---Wow I'm dense, I had no idea Raj was gay.

--- End quote ---
Penny, Penny, Penny...???

For awhile there, I thought Raj and Howard might hook up.
It would be kinda sad to see him end up with the comic book store owner. :(

Gotta go, mom's calling me....
HOWARRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

WillyWump:
I love this show! I find myself watching the endless re-un marathons on TBS. Am I the only one who ADORES Johnny Galecki (leonard). btw, if you google Johnny Galecki Nude you can see his nice schlong :P

-W

aztecan:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on January 05, 2013, 09:36:24 pm ---I love this show! I find myself watching the endless re-un marathons on TBS. Am I the only one who ADORES Johnny Galecki (leonard). btw, if you google Johnny Galecki Nude you can see his nice schlong :P

-W

--- End quote ---

Willy, Willy, Willy,  ;)

I kinda like Raj. I have always loved an Indian accent and think the men are probably among the most handsome around.

And all this time I thought you were hopelessly infatuated with Justin Bieberette, honey.  8)

HUGGLES,

Mark

wolfter:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on January 05, 2013, 09:36:24 pm ---I love this show! I find myself watching the endless re-un marathons on TBS. Am I the only one who ADORES Johnny Galecki (leonard). btw, if you google Johnny Galecki Nude you can see his nice schlong :P

-W

--- End quote ---

I was a huge Roseanne fan and still watch her reruns.  I fell in love with him on that show and I find him quite handsome.  Probably because I love those soft spoken, obeying type guys. ;D

This show is one the most brilliantly written shows.  It is so universal in its appeal.  BTW, Leonard's mom (played Christine Baranksy) explained Roj's homoeroticism towards Howard.  That episode was beyond hysterical.

Wolfie

tednlou2:
I haven't gotten into this show yet.  But, I've only watched a few episodes.  My mom and partner love it.  I told them Johnny played Rusty in the Christmas Vacation movie.  They both said they never made that connection.  He does look different older.  I suppose his reps advised him against taking part in the Old Navy Christmas Vacation commercials. 

I read their syndication deal was bigger than Seinfeld.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version