Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:38:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 238
Total: 239

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Very sad and disturbing story on local news tonight  (Read 5252 times)

Offline Ac75088

Very sad and disturbing story on local news tonight
« on: September 11, 2012, 12:26:07 am »
Home  > About The CW33  > Meet The 33 News Team
Man who admits to killing HIV positive mistress shows no remorse

Ads by Google
Long-Term Effects of HIVKnow questions to ask your doc. www.TreatmentForHIVInfo.com/Living

Comments
0 42 

Dawn Tongish
September 10, 2012

DALLAS, TX— Larry Dunn Jr. described a fit of rage as he talked about the moment that he grabbed a kitchen knife and killed his mistress. 

“I just remember a lot of blood"

The 36-year old is charged with murder after confessing to killing 28-year Cicely Bolden inside her Dallas apartment last week. He says he snapped when she told him she was HIV positive. 

“I just went crazy.” 

Bolden’s two young children found her body. Dunn says the two had been having unprotected sexual relations for about a month after meeting on a chat line, when she broke the news about the HIV. He says he thought she was healthy because she was fit and attractive and was stunned she kept the virus a secret. 

“If you know, how could you not tell someone. That is just cold-blooded 

Dunn says he was furious when he learned he had been exposed to HIV and planned to hurt Bolden, but he says he only planned to “rough her up”. But, he says he changed his mind when she joked about possibly passing on the disease to him. 

“I am think you are going to give me HIV and then kick me to the curb and just do that, so she is no longer alive.” 

Dunn who is married with children says he has never been violent before, but feels no remorse for this murder. 

“She killed me and that is hard to feel sorry.” 

Dunn hopes the jury will show him mercy, because he believe he may already be living a death sentence from the virus. He has not received an HIV test.

Copyright © 2012, KDAF-TV

Offline Ac75088

Re: Very sad and disturbing story on local news tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 12:31:08 am »
Oh gee...I'm sorry everyone..I just noticed someone already posted about this...So sorry

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 01:33:52 am »
Well, you should be sorry...lol.  Most of us have done it, especially when thread titles are vague.  No big deal.  Well, except for Ann who will have to delete or merge duplicates.  After reading how far and how long she has to travel to her doc, I'm sure she enjoys it.  ;)   

Offline harleymc

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 02:33:31 am »
I wonder if the judge and jury will believe his story. I'm pretty damn sure he can't document any of the conversation that 'provoked him'.

I guess this charmer will have lots of time in jail to meditate on unprotected sex and violence.

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 03:03:00 am »
I guess this charmer will have lots of time in jail to meditate on unprotected sex and violence.

I was thinking exactly that, Even if him evades the death penalty, he may get some unprotected "fun" in jail. If he isn't carrying the virus right now, he might get it later in prison.
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 10:41:07 pm »
sad   :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 05:48:10 pm »
Stigma really does equal Death, and hopefully it will end up being his death.

That young lady suffered at the hands of a violent man, sadly nothng can change that.

In sadness
Jan :'(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 09:21:43 pm »
Awful.

:'(
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline sjks520

• happy and single
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 11:51:20 pm »
i don't know what to say. sadly, he now will get his pay

Offline PerfectlyHuman

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 04:03:46 am »
Was she on her meds? Why did she even do that? Don't think if she needed to be killed but she put herself in that sad predicament. You don't purposely transmit such a deadly virus to someone.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 06:13:26 am »
Was she on her meds? Why did she even do that?....You don't purposely transmit such a deadly virus to someone.
you make a pretty bold and ugly accusation there. >:(

the reports don't say whether condoms were used or anything about her meds or viral load. Since the man has not even taken an HIV test yet, there is no confirmation of anything like transmission. There sure is no reason to speculate that this poor lady did anything like "purposely transmit" HIV. By even suggesting that this lady did such a thing, you reinforce all the negative stigma out there about HIV and the people who are HIV+. Shame on you. :(
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 07:07:55 am »
Was she on her meds? Why did she even do that? Don't think if she needed to be killed but she put herself in that sad predicament. You don't purposely transmit such a deadly virus to someone.

sigh
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.