Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:54:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nutrition, Wumpette Style  (Read 1621480 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Nutrition, Wumpette Style
« Reply #1400 on: December 01, 2012, 10:29:11 pm »
anyone ever had these? I sauntered down to my corner store to see if I could maybe get the last Twinkie or Fried Pie, and all the Hostess products were cleared off and these were in their place. I've never seen these before.

One is Butterscotch Krimpits, I mean who can refuse that!

I've just had the Cupcakes and they are very nice.

http://www.tastykake.com/

Corporate HQ: 3413 Fox Street  Philadelphia, PA 19129

... or 6.2 miles from my front door
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1401 on: December 01, 2012, 11:20:53 pm »
I used to love their Coconut Juniors.  I think they also had a mango pie that was pretty good.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #1402 on: December 02, 2012, 01:03:05 am »
I like snowballs.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1403 on: December 02, 2012, 07:32:09 am »
sorry... I just had to go there (though Guilhermina won't know what they are or how to spell it)

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1404 on: December 02, 2012, 09:04:12 am »
sorry... I just had to go there (though Guilhermina won't know what they are or how to spell it)

Hunny chile, please. As it is La Wumpetta is taking a gargantuan step by venturing away from those horrific Twinkies.  Lets give her an A for effort.

I bet you he's never had Argentinian alfajores de maicena (con dulce de leche) either.  They go so nicely with a cortito de leche

His most daring adventure with a Latino dessert/baked good is a churro from his local Tacky Hell.

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1405 on: December 02, 2012, 10:39:43 am »
Those look divine, I must say.

btw, I'm pondering a Tres Leches with passion fruit reduction for Christmas dinner dessert.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1406 on: December 02, 2012, 11:09:13 am »

btw, I'm pondering a Tres Leches with passion fruit reduction for Christmas dinner dessert.

That would be quite scrumptious. 

Here's a recipe for Ms. WoompaLoompa using maracuyá (passion fruit):

Passion Fruit Curd

http://bakingbites.com/2008/10/passion-fruit-curd/

Offline buginme2

« Reply #1407 on: December 02, 2012, 11:14:08 am »

I love these, there is a French bakery down the street that has the best almond macarons (not to be confused with the American macaroon). 
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1408 on: December 02, 2012, 12:05:09 pm »
NOOOOO...I jsut realized that Zingers will no longer be with us  :'(

I had forgotten that Hostess bought them from Dolly Madison all thsoe years ago.

I loved the Strawberry cocunt ones.. (but these are the vanilla ones)

PS- these guys know what Im talking about ...

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 12:07:16 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1409 on: December 02, 2012, 12:59:50 pm »
Has your doctor considered that it's your atrocious diet that's actually shrinking your testicles?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1410 on: December 02, 2012, 01:04:46 pm »
Has your doctor considered that it's your atrocious diet that's actually shrinking your testicles?

I cant believe how small they've gotten.  I really have to try to get this Testosterone monkey off my back.

Ps- but thank God my naturally Large penis takes the attention off my nadules.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1411 on: December 02, 2012, 03:43:39 pm »
That would be quite scrumptious. 

Here's a recipe for Ms. WoompaLoompa using maracuyá (passion fruit):

Passion Fruit Curd

http://bakingbites.com/2008/10/passion-fruit-curd/

You can find that frozen passionfruit pulp at the supermarket (Goya, natch) and I've read it works well as a substitute.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #1412 on: December 02, 2012, 05:23:08 pm »
Macarons have been trendy over 5 years here. Might even be fading. 

Unfortunately for me, the luxury ones are the only guaranteed fresh and good ones in Switzerland. Local bakeries routinely rip one off.
Ladurée - yum - but 3 bucks a pop!
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1413 on: December 04, 2012, 05:29:08 pm »
Here ya go, Wumpmeister. On Anthony Bourdain's The Layover last night the episode was Philadelphia, and in this short clip he can be seen chowing down Phở a mere five blocks from my penthouse:

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/phillys-hangover-cure

That hot Jew Bourdain is eating with is the owner of my hipster heaven that makes that double-fried Korean chicken and donuts, though his main place is much more upscale and shown (for a brief second) in this clip.

(you should also click on the "Tony Sees the 40-pound Colon" clip below that one to get a glimpse of your future)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:38:39 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1414 on: December 04, 2012, 10:42:05 pm »
Every other epy Bourdain is in Philly, that show is slanted.

Since Christmas is right around the corner I have been sampling tamales to decide which brand to order for Christmas Eve Dinner (It's a Texas thang)

Thus far I have tried Tellez, Teka Molino and   Delicious . Normally I go with Delicious but last year they were a bit dry. Rubens is one of the best, but I havent had their Tamales in years so I need to go get a dozen tomorrow and check them out :P
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1415 on: December 04, 2012, 10:51:41 pm »
Every other epy Bourdain is in Philly, that show is slanted.

Hey, guess what moron -- this was the very first time ever that Bourdain has done a show in Philly. You're obviously confusing it with some other food show that incessantly shows us only eating cheesesteaks. Bourdain refused to 1) feature a single cheesesteak or 2) utter the word "Rocky"

Please buy a clue before you answer in such an embarrassing way to another of my posts thankuverymuch

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1416 on: December 04, 2012, 10:58:41 pm »
Rubens is one of the best, but I havent had their Tamales in years so I need to go get a dozen tomorrow and check them out :P

Good for you.  Something somewhat decent and authentic (at least not from the frozen food section or some taco joint owned and operated by a guy from Morocco).  Be careful, girl.  Being too adventurous might be hazardous to your taste.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #1417 on: December 04, 2012, 11:07:25 pm »
Oh, and speaking of Bourdain, you should try his favorite delicacy: Icelandic Hákarl.  I wouldn't be surprised if Philicia had some during one of her European escapades. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1418 on: December 04, 2012, 11:24:51 pm »
Oh, and speaking of Bourdain, you should try his favorite delicacy: Icelandic Hákarl.  I wouldn't be surprised if Philicia had some during one of her European escapades. 

Actually yes, indeed I sampled that delicacy when I was in Iceland and it was absolutely vile. Like eating something soaked in turpentine. Hilarious to see that Bourdain agreed.

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #1419 on: December 05, 2012, 12:23:08 am »
Since Christmas is right around the corner I have been sampling tamales to decide which brand to order for Christmas Eve Dinner (It's a Texas thang)

When I lived in Liberty Hill, I always bought my Christmas tamales from an old guy who sold them out of the back of his pickup truck at the corner of Highway 29 and County Road 200, next to the Texaco station.  :D

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1420 on: December 05, 2012, 12:42:42 am »
When I lived in Liberty Hill, TX I had a hard time finding anyone else living there.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #1421 on: December 05, 2012, 07:06:18 am »

And here all this time I thought you ordered your hot tamales off Grindr. ???
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1422 on: December 05, 2012, 12:02:20 pm »
By the way, this is why Texas isn't really Southern -- no Southerner has tamales for Christmas. I've only ever considered East Texas as resembling anything Southern. Are you telling me they even eat tamales all the way up to the border of Arkansas?

And whatever it is you're eating down there rest assured it's partially fake and not actually eaten anywhere 75 miles deeper past the Mexican border.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:29:31 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1423 on: December 05, 2012, 12:36:00 pm »
By the way, this is why Texas isn't really Southern -- no Southerner has tamales for Christmas. I've only ever considered East Texas as resembling anything Southern. Are you telling me they even eat tamales all the way up to the border of Arkansas?

And whatever it is you're eating down there rest assured it's partially fake and not actually eaten anywhere 75 miles deeper past the Mexican border.

LOL, what are you ranting about now  ::)

I wouldnt expect you to understand Christmas Tamales in Texas, therefore I wont even waste my time trying to explain it to you.

When I lived in Liberty Hill, I always bought my Christmas tamales from an old guy who sold them out of the back of his pickup truck at the corner of Highway 29 and County Road 200, next to the Texaco station.  :D

Ohh yes, that's the best way to get Tamales, I bet they were great

When I lived in Liberty Hill, TX I had a hard time finding anyone else living there.

That'
That's what I loved about it. Geez I loved Liberty Hill.  :P
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:39:26 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #1424 on: December 05, 2012, 06:16:21 pm »
When I lived in San Diego I had a woman who came door to door selling tamales and other things homemade , it was really delicious . I finally began to place regular orders with her because the food was really good quality and rather inexpensive .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1425 on: December 05, 2012, 06:18:49 pm »
When I lived in San Diego I had a woman who came door to door selling tamales and other things homemade , it was really delicious . I finally began to place regular orders with her because the food was really good quality and rather inexpensive .

I still havent made it to Rubens, but I I picked up a dozen from El Maracumbe (MissP's fave place, you know the one with the Egyptian owner). I've had Tamales for 3 days in a row now  8)

PS- i also had a fish bowl margarita while I was there. oh yeah baby!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:21:49 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1426 on: December 05, 2012, 06:26:57 pm »
yelp reviews of El Maracumbe:

I don't know what draws people to this place cause the food is bland and there's nothing that I've had that drew me to keep coming here.  I gave it a couple of different chances and I just don't dig it at all.  The prices are cheap and yeah, your food comes out fairly quickly but I guess I'm just not getting it.

This is one of those hole-in-the-wall Mexican joints.  The interior is decorated with junk from when they opened back in the 70's and the seats are covered in that plastic stuff that old Jewish women use to wrap their couches.

This used to be a pretty good restaurant, but having eaten there this evening after having been away for several months, I was grossly disappointed.  The enchiladas and tortillas were dry, despite the amount of sauce I attempted to soak them in.  The puffy taco was salty, but the flauta wasn't too bad.

I won't be frequenting this establishment much anymore.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1427 on: December 05, 2012, 06:36:59 pm »
yelp reviews of El Maracumbe:

The interior is decorated with junk from when they opened back in the 70's and the seats are covered in that plastic stuff that old Jewish women use to wrap their couches.

LMAO! this one is true ^
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1428 on: December 05, 2012, 06:46:32 pm »
I'm a bit liquored up, Thanks EL MARACUMBE! ;) I think I might go to The Saint tonight... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5_47p5plg

Or perhaps Ill go to the Silver Dollar and check out the chico's....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6UUQ_GnXdk

IMaybe I should hop over to the enema thread and get some pointers before I head out

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:54:29 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1429 on: December 05, 2012, 06:49:53 pm »
There's nothing sadder than that lonely post-40 homosexual on the dance floor trolling for twinks.

You should probably just stick to some dark corner of a sex club and masturbate into a wet towel. At least you won't have to bother with an enema because goodness knows with what you eat you'd need to douche for several days.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:51:58 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #1430 on: December 05, 2012, 07:14:59 pm »
I'm a bit liquored up, Thanks EL MARACUMBE! ;) I think I might go to The Saint tonight... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5_47p5plg

Or perhaps Ill go to the Silver Dollar and check out the chico's....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6UUQ_GnXdk

IMaybe I should hop over to the enema thread and get some pointers before I head out

WHAT??? You do know that American Horror Story is on tonight, girl.  Hopefully you have the dvr set, that is, if you even have cable  :o

Edited: sorry I jumped the gun
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:17:08 pm by Solo_LTSurvivor »
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1431 on: December 05, 2012, 07:19:42 pm »
WHAT??? You do know that American Horror Story is on tonight, girl.  Hopefully you have the dvr set, that is, if you even have cable  :o

Yes, well I'm coming down off my margarita high, and am developing one of this shitty happy hour well tequila headaches and have decided to stay home and soak my feet in epsom salt. (and look for a wet towel)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:29:06 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1432 on: December 05, 2012, 07:30:40 pm »
Yes, well I'm coming down off my margarita high, and am developing one of this shitty happy hour well tequila headaches and have decided to stay home and soak my feet in epsom salt. (and look for a wet towel)

Dig out that 3 year old bag of cocaine that's hiding in your bedroom.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1433 on: December 05, 2012, 07:34:49 pm »
*nevermind

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:36:27 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1434 on: December 06, 2012, 06:03:42 pm »
BREAKING NOW!

Limited Edition TastyKakes spotted in San Antonio...

Limited Edition Chocolate Belles. It may just be a Texas thing since TK is trying to break into our South Texas Market after the demise of Hostess. I will keep you updated with anything else I find out.

Ps- yes, of course I bought them.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:06:43 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1435 on: December 06, 2012, 06:09:42 pm »
According to the current issue of Philadelphia Magazine (which I read while having three tacos de carnitas and a Jarritos limon soda at El Jarocho ), the favored product among local TaskyKake cognescenti is the butterscotch Krimpets... just so ya know!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1436 on: December 06, 2012, 06:20:21 pm »
e favored product among local TaskyKake cognescenti is the butterscotch Krimpets... just so ya know!

Please review my previous TastyKake Pictars and you will see that I bought some of the Butterscoth Krimpits....was NOT impressed. I think there is still one sitting on the table next to my bed. The only thing I've liked so far were the Cupcakes, so moist and yumyum.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #1437 on: December 06, 2012, 08:20:20 pm »
BREAKING NOW!

Limited Edition TastyKakes spotted in San Antonio...

Limited Edition Chocolate Belles. It may just be a Texas thing since TK is trying to break into our South Texas Market after the demise of Hostess. I will keep you updated with anything else I find out.

Ps- yes, of course I bought them.

Tardy to the party, as usual  ::)  Did you NOT see this shug?? I held some of those very same bells your ass is now ranting about in my hands on the same day I made that post. And they were some hard ass little fuckers, which made me think of you when I posted.

Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1438 on: December 06, 2012, 08:52:57 pm »
Tardy to the party, as usual  ::)  Did you NOT see this shug?? I held some of those very same bells your ass is now ranting about in my hands on the same day I made that post. And they were some hard ass little fuckers, which made me think of you when I posted.

Hmm. I see.  Well then what is so "Limited" about them if they are gonna be in every little fuckin store from here to NYC?

btw, I just had 2 of them and they were divine, and soooo moist.  Too bad yours were had as rocks, LMAO.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #1439 on: December 07, 2012, 01:29:07 am »
Wumpy,

I'm sure you must have eaten at StarBurger in Liberty Hill when you lived there.  Sadly, this iconic building has burned down, never to be seen again.

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1440 on: December 07, 2012, 11:48:33 am »
Wumpy,

I'm sure you must have eaten at StarBurger in Liberty Hill when you lived there.  Sadly, this iconic building has burned down, never to be seen again.

God noooooo! All the memories :(
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1441 on: December 07, 2012, 04:41:26 pm »
Attention please!

I have just put a batch of GSOGYMRATS Turkey Chili into the Crock pot. (Pg 58 for you peeps that bought a cookbook). Let me tell you, it smells fabulous! It should be ready around 8-9 tonight, If yall are good I may post pics.

-Will

PS- eat me.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:45:37 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1442 on: December 07, 2012, 06:13:44 pm »
should be ready around 8-9 tonight

Don't you Southern gals sit down and say grace promptly at 6 PM? Or is this just a bachelor technique you're trying out tonight?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1443 on: December 07, 2012, 10:30:57 pm »
THis is some fantastic Chili! It's easily some of the best I've had. and quite easy to make... the only thing I omitted were the White Northern beans.

Ps- for dessert I am having Limited Edition Chocolate Bells

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1444 on: December 07, 2012, 10:42:03 pm »
and quite easy to make...

Is anything from a crock pot difficult to make? It's not like you see them on Top Chef.

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #1445 on: December 08, 2012, 12:19:58 am »
THis is some fantastic Chili! It's easily some of the best I've had. and quite easy to make... the only thing I omitted were the White Northern beans.

Ps- for dessert I am having Limited Edition Chocolate Bells

I won't even begin to tell you what that photo looks like, but if you take a look here, I'm sure you'd get the idea.  No dis to Ford as I'm sure he's a much better cook than you since you chose to modify his recipe by your own admission.

Did you NOT get the memo?  Some of us can get those damn bells all year round so what the hell is this limited shit?  If you lived in a real city you could get some anytime you wanted to as well ::)  Maybe Philicia, The Rev, and me will take up a collection to send you a care package.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:44:07 am by Solo_LTSurvivor »

Past regimens

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #1446 on: December 08, 2012, 12:32:17 am »

I am glad you like the chili. I often make a double batch, put some in individual containers and freeze them for meals at work.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #1447 on: December 08, 2012, 01:16:38 am »
I am glad you like the chili. I often make a double batch, put some in individual containers and freeze them for meals at work.

I purposely make plenty so I can freeze a few containers.  I wish I could have gotten that cookbook.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #1448 on: December 08, 2012, 01:49:01 pm »
since you chose to modify his recipe by your own admission.

Pffft. Nancy please, I'm from South Texas, did you really expect me to include any ingredient that included the word "northern" in it. ::)

btw, this chili would be good with Deer meat too!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #1449 on: December 08, 2012, 01:51:53 pm »
Is a double batch of chili's fart power sufficient to get a rocket to the moon?

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.