Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:41:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 218
Total: 220

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: American Horror Story...  (Read 155596 times)

Offline rondrond

• 22 years HIV+ yet a yard could be the death of me
American Horror Story...
« on: October 27, 2011, 12:55:24 am »
I was channel surfing and Dylan McDermott caught my eye along with Mr/Ms Quinto who has come out of his closet, and now I see he has REally come out.... ;)

I had no idea what I watching. I had never watched this show as I thought it was another Ghost Hunters show and...it isn't...

.definitely is not....

.and Quintos lover (who he called his ball and chain) is an EMT and McDermott cut his hand and they went up to the bathroom to give it a few stitches and..

Patrick makes a move on McDermott (who is supposed to be a straight married man) by grabbing his crotch and urgently saying

"I know you want me to s--ck your c..ck a , you probably have it sucked at least four times a day and by now I am straight up in my recliner and lookiing at the clock on the wall and just..

...really shocked at what I was seeing and hearing during primetime on Fox...

There is supposed to be a marathons of it on Monday....

.I will be tuning in. 8)

"I'm not done yet"....Glen Campbell

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

04jul07/DVT-right leg/Bi Lateral PE's     
16oct08/DVT-left leg
Aug09 Diagnosed: COPD

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
Re: American Horror Story...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 02:49:24 am »
Dylan McD is naked in a bunch of scenes in the pilot. There's a towel carefully held after the shower shot, a couple of nice ass shots as he sleepwalks around the house naked, and an interesting scene of him beating off in front of the window.

oh, and his wife gets screwed by a ghost (?) in a gimp suit and is maybe preggers with a devil baby now. Also, the gay guys - they're dead and are back as ghosts. RubberMan killed "Spock" and his Alexander Skarsgård-looking BF

btw it's not FOX, it's FX. That's why they can get away with the profanity and nudity and gore/scare. ;)

catch up now, they've only had 3 episodes. ;) it regularly plays at 10p on FX (which is right after Ghost Hunters at 9 on scyfy)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 06:27:56 am »
OMG are you sure you don't have the same fever I do? Hallucinating all that?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 08:47:50 am »
Holy whatever, Batman! Pass the popcorn!
Andy Velez

Offline David_CA

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 09:16:05 am »
btw it's not FOX, it's FX. That's why they can get away with the profanity and nudity and gore/scare. ;)

I believe FX (Fox Extended) is still owned by Fox, which is why I was also surprised by this show.  We're saving it on the DVR, but I think we've only watched one episode.  It's time to catch up!
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 11:41:57 am »
I believe FX (Fox Extended) is still owned by Fox
yeppers. but one is a broadcast network and the other one is a paid channel which doesn't have the same restrictions to abide by as the broadcast network. Ownership is NOT the issue; but censorship/regulation of various subsidities. In other media (like Comedy Central, ScyFy, FOXnews and FOX Movies) you'll see and hear a lot of stuff that is not permissable by the FCC on FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS.

Hence, as I pointed out, FX is NOT the broadcast FOX channel. Perhaps if so much of our media wasn't owned by so few, these channels wouldn't be so easily confused as being similar. ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline mecch

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 03:21:17 pm »
Im not getting all the evll logic behind the characters.  The maid is reanimated? Or a ghost? Jessica Lange is a sort of Mistress of Hellish creatures, or just busy body on the sidelines? 
I know the audience deals differently with the credibility of characters in horror, but i'm having a tough time seeing how this might all hang together successfully for awhile.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 03:39:54 pm »
Hate to break it to ya'll about this very popular TV-Show, but if your like me and you have Direct-TV , they might be pulling the plug on this show come NOV 1st, if this happens, I will not be able to even see part 2
of last night's episode  are any of it  ???

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/27/idUS184274806720111027
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 03:43:42 pm »
Im not getting all the evll logic behind the characters.  The maid is reanimated? Or a ghost? Jessica Lange is a sort of Mistress of Hellish creatures, or just busy body on the sidelines? 
I know the audience deals differently with the credibility of characters in horror, but i'm having a tough time seeing how this might all hang together successfully for awhile.

you might be interested in reading this weekly blog/recap/explanation
‘American Horror Story’: Its weirdness deciphered ... sort of
after previously recapping and deciphering episodes of "Lost", they try to decipher the many WTF?! moments from each episode.

(btw my nephew loaned me all 6 seasons of Lost and this evening, I'm finally down to watching the last episode. woohoo. I've been watching 2 to 3 shows, every other day or so, which means I've been watching Lost for nearly two months now and I'm ready for it to end. LOL)

Lange's part was originally conceived as just a nosy neighbor; but to move from NYC to LA to film she required the part be enlarged. So the story now is that Constance (and Adelaide) used to live in the "murder house" and Constance just might be the mother of Tate, who is probably a ghost too. Addy will probably become a ghost now too, after Constance dragged her off the street and onto the property to die in last nite's episode.

(sorry for the spoiler there. some of this I actually understand a bit now from reading that blog and by watching all the episodes on Hulu back-to-back, so I got a sembelance of continuity. By episode 3 from last night, bits of stuff from 1 and 2 are starting to make "sense" - well at least some sense. The story lines are very choppy, very sparse, and not at all coherent)

The maid Moira is proably a ghost too (seen as old to some and young to others). She was only able to leave the house/grounds and roam to visit her dying mother because the story purports that on Halloween the spirits roam and walk among the living. That's why the Quintos couple were able to be "fluffers" and help with the Halloween decorations in the last ep.
leatherman (aka Michael)

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 03:50:22 pm »
if your like me and you have Direct-TV , they might be pulling the plug on this show come NOV 1st, if this happens, I will not be able to even see part 2
watch it over on http://www.hulu.com/american-horror-story
(oh lookie! new beavis and butthead! I forgot about that! Thanks Hulu!)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/27/idUS184274806720111027
Sutter's original script wasn't nearly as tame as the promo that eventually ran. Here's the script he posted on his blog:

"DirecTV is shutting down all conversation and using their customers as leverage. In the process, you're getting fucked over. They're running ads with their corporate shill telling you how much 'They care about your business.' That dude's got one sincere hand on his heart while the other greases your unsuspecting backside. Because they're about to flip you overr and fuck you up the ass till you bleed."
ROFLMAO
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline denb45

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 04:25:07 pm »
watch it over on http://www.hulu.com/american-horror-story
(oh lookie! new beavis and butthead! I forgot about that! Thanks Hulu!)
ROFLMAO

Yeah that's on Tonight, beavis and butthead  :D and oh I've already been fucked up the ass before, so nothing new to see here folks, just move along now  ;D I'm stuck w/ Direct-TV for another yr. yeah I know
bend over and take some more  LMAO  :D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline mecch

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 07:11:59 pm »
That's why the Quintos couple were able to be "fluffers" and help with the Halloween decorations in the last ep.
Will check out that site. I used a site like that to get me solidly into Game of Thrones.

I was disappointed by the mismatch between this post and the gay couple in the episode.  Quitos comes out, but does this stereotypical turn?  That was pretty shabby writing and creativity.

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 08:10:27 pm »
Quitos comes out, but does this stereotypical turn?  That was pretty shabby writing and creativity.
he plays a bitchy, slightly queeny, interior designer; while his gym-obsessed boyfriend (who can't be faithful) has been busy tricking around. the same ol' crappy stereotypes as usual.  ::)

at least ... so far... the gay guys haven't been the killers
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline denb45

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 08:17:49 pm »
he plays a bitchy, slightly queeny, interior designer; while his gym-obsessed boyfriend (who can't be faithful) has been busy tricking around. the same ol' crappy stereotypes as usual.  ::)

at least ... so far... the gay guys haven't been the killers

:D yeah I mean, not all of us gay men are queens and live like Martha Stewart  ;D I really hate to see such awful crappy stereotypes , it really makes me sick the way we all are portrayed on TV  ???

Offline rondrond

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 08:45:30 pm »
well,...I've been around for a few years and have ben to many a gay party in my time and...I've seen friends and myself act exactly the way they are portrayed on TV... ::)

It's just that we are thought of as acting that way ALL the time which is the rub.....

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 08:53:49 pm »
well,...I've been around for a few years and have ben to many a gay party in my time and...I've seen friends and myself act exactly the way they are portrayed on TV... ::)

It's just that we are thought of as acting that way ALL the time which is the rub.....

Oh, I defiantly get the rub  :D OH YEAH  ;D

Offline denb45

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 09:08:03 pm »
Yeah since they died in the house they are actually a part of what is going on in there ( the Story-line) but I must say, that lady that lives next door ( played by Jessica Lang ) she is one hella scary bitch, and she's not even a ghost, if I saw that woman I'd ran like hell  :D she plays her roll well  ;D

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 09:21:03 pm »
that lady that lives next door ( played by Jessica Lang ) she is one hella scary bitch, and she's not even a ghost, if I saw that woman I'd ran like hell 
I sure wouldn't eat anything she ever brought over! :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline rondrond

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 09:23:15 pm »
I've only seen the one episode....is she mother of the girl who got killed by the hit and rum? Because I wanted to just slap her.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 09:29:30 pm »
I've only seen the one episode....is she mother of the girl who got killed by the hit and rum? Because I wanted to just slap her.
yes. Constance baked the cupcakes with ipecac for Violet, and regularly locks Addy into a closet full of mirrors when the girl is "bad". Addy is able to get into the "murder house" anytime because she's good friends with some of the ghosts there (twin boys who were shown dying in the house in the past during the pilot). Constance dragged Addy out of the street and onto the property so she would die on the house property - and I'm guessing continue to hang around the place. Tate, the blood-thirsty kid the doc is counseling, might also be a child of Constance's that died in that house. (we don't know that part for sure yet)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline denb45

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 09:29:49 pm »

:D yeah that's her, I defiantly wouldn't be sipping any tea w/ the likes of her  ;D

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 01:47:29 am »
I need to start watching this show!

Offline mecch

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 07:22:42 am »
You get your money's worth with Jessica Lange and that hot McBut.  The real estate agent must be a ghost too, or an evil living bitch, because she suggested the fluffer.

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2011, 09:42:14 am »
The real estate agent must be a ghost too, or an evil living bitch, because she suggested the fluffer.
I was wondering whether that was just a continuity problem or an actual twist in the plot ???
at this point nearly everyone the family meets seems to already be dead, so why not her too. LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline mecch

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2011, 11:12:26 am »
You and I think alike.  I want my horror intelligent - as soon as we start questioning continuity, well then there had better be gore, great sets, special effects and sex.  At least.

Offline denb45

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 11:16:33 am »
You and I think alike.  I want my horror intelligent - as soon as we start questioning continuity, well then there had better be gore, great sets, special effects and sex.  At least.

:D Oh My, I knew there way always something I liked about you Mecchie  :-*

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 03:24:33 pm »
special effects and sex.  At least.
there has NOT been enough of either of those in epis 2 or 3.
People/ghosts being there and then not (Tate backing up into the wall, flashes of dead nurses by the tub, the bitchy queers suddenly being gone from the lawn) don't really qualify as special effects. Then there has been no more McD ass, >:( nor has RubberMan unzipped and flashed his Hallo-weenie.

speaking of RubberMan, although McD the actor was actually inside the gimp suit for filming the sex scene, who is really inside it for the storyline?!? We saw Tate scare Violet with it, so has he always been in it? Was he the one to bitch-slap Quintos all over the dining room?? Yuck, if he's going to the the demon-baby's daddy. LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline mecch

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 03:41:45 pm »
teenage psychotic ghost said he he doesnt medicate so has big dick keeps working.
She did make facial expressions that might suggest it wasn't the usual menu.

I am still sick so now have moved onto Homeland. Intriguiging and featuring a major whack job.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:54:16 pm by mecch »

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 04:01:16 pm »
I am still sick do now have moved onto Homeland. Intriguiging and featuring a major whack job.
I thought you were getting better?? Sorry to hear you're still under the weather. Homeland? Ick. I got tired of the Iraq War/terrorists/etc back in the 4th season of "24". I will have to find something new though - I just finished up the entire run of "Lost" (and cried and cried last night during the final episode :'( ) since Wilfred and true blood won't be back on for a while, now I'm waiting on that fairy tale show.
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline rondrond

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 04:46:58 pm »
Once Upon a Time or The Brothers Grimm?

I've already seen the first episode of Once upon...and it must have the same writers a Lost as I got a headache trying to sort  who was who...I'm pretty sure the Mayor is the Evil Queen, and they give us that Emma is the daughter of Snow White and the boy is her son....

I wonder if the hunk who is in the Mayor's house is her husband or the Huntsman from fairy tale land?

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 05:42:10 pm »
I've already seen the first episode of Once upon
thank god for the internet! I totally missed this one, so I'm watching it now ;)

Grimm (... and Chuck!) will be on tonight.
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2011, 01:23:29 pm »
Once Upon a Time or The Brothers Grimm?

I've already seen the first episode of Once upon...and it must have the same writers a Lost as I got a headache trying to sort  who was who...I'm pretty sure the Mayor is the Evil Queen, and they give us that Emma is the daughter of Snow White and the boy is her son....

It does.

Offline rondrond

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2011, 02:36:05 pm »
Amanda Tapping on Sanctuary last night ended the show in a long Lesbian kiss...

http://thenewscifi.com/2011/10/29/sanctuary-4-04/

I was really hoping for Will to have a male love interest.but...c'est la guerre

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline next2u

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2011, 02:36:28 pm »
http://www.fxnetwork.com/shows/originals/ahs/

my poor ass is canceling services left and right. instead of cable i stream the stuff from the networks. i wish i hadn't broken my tv that connects to my computer :/

anyhow, i had a hard time making it through the first episode. McDerbutt isn't really my cup of tea but i have a feeling ill be watching this just to chat with you queens around our cyber water cooler :)

or maybe it's just a new guilty pleasure im not ready to admit to :)

best,
d
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline rondrond

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2011, 02:47:35 pm »

cat in hat....

*not-one-word*....

...after the 'dry' boring spell of having nothing to watch, I was almost thinking of switching to Direct Tv as they have been sending adverts left and right with such good seeming promotions...

..now I'm glad I hesitated.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2011, 05:18:00 pm »
Direct-TV is worse than Sirius XM, they say it's great, but after you get it, you find out you were suckered into something you don't really like or want, story of my life seems like it these days anyways, and my HSI-service really isn't that good at all, I live in the NE Foothills, and sometimes I cannot even get line- sync on my cable
modem  ::) I keep wanting to cancel it all, and just start reading books, but that's easier said than done  :-[

Offline denb45

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2011, 05:24:40 pm »
http://www.fxnetwork.com/shows/originals/ahs/

my poor ass is canceling services left and right. instead of cable i stream the stuff from the networks. i wish i hadn't broken my tv that connects to my computer :/

anyhow, i had a hard time making it through the first episode. McDerbutt isn't really my cup of tea but i have a feeling ill be watching this just to chat with you queens around our cyber water cooler :)

or maybe it's just a new guilty pleasure im not ready to admit to :)

best,
d

d  come on now, I still think McDerbutt is a HOT man, I'd always like him when he played "Bobby" in the practice on ABC-TV, he was good in Monsters w/ Mccully colkin ( that Movie about a murdered drug dealer back in the Club-kid-days) I think Seth Green was in it too

Offline next2u

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2011, 08:53:47 pm »
it gets better after the pilot. im just waiting for episode four. too perfect for this upcoming weekend.

i want more tattoos ;)

best,
d

ps - not my cup of tea but i wouldn't kick him out of my bed...don't get it twisted now :)~
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2011, 08:39:59 am »
This show is allegedly "coming soon" to FX here in the UK. The trailers look so-so, but I'll have to check it out after reading this thread. The trailers say that it is from the makers of Glee - how weird is that?
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2011, 09:34:50 am »
there's an AHS marathon Mon Oct 31 10p - 1am
they'll be showing the first 4 episodes back-to-back
leatherman (aka Michael)

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2011, 10:15:58 am »
This show is allegedly "coming soon" to FX here in the UK.
watch it online and skip the waiting ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline zach

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2011, 11:57:23 am »
hurry to catch the pilot of american horror on hulu, it expires in one day

Offline denb45

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2011, 12:03:19 pm »

ps - not my cup of tea but i wouldn't kick him out of my bed...don't get it twisted now :)~

Well, I wouldn't kick you outta bed, bob would just have to make room, and he wouldn't kick you out either  ;D
I guess (if Direct-TV can't come to any agreement before WED, I'll have to watch it on hulu, by the way @ Mikie, thanks for the tip on where to find the show, and DAM Ronnie, is Sanctuary back on , I miss that  :(

Offline denb45

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2011, 11:26:07 am »
Well, it looks like Direct-TV has come to some agreement w/ Fox News Corp, so, it looks like the FX channel is still on the Direct-TV channel line-up  :)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2011, 11:57:05 am »
I caught the show last night, the epy with the cupcakes. LOVE IT! I DVR'd 2 more Epy's and will be watching them tonight:)

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 12:04:39 pm »
the epy with the cupcakes. LOVE IT!
i agree!
I just kept waiting for someone, anyone to eat one. LOL did you notice that Constance was going to let Viv eat one but the Doc. She must have really wanted to see him naked, burning himself at the stove again. LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline rondrond

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 08:37:42 pm »
I started the day watching the Teen Wolf marathon in between handing out treats to the tricksters. I had a little ballerina who was in black with noes...she was a skeleton ballerina....ok....I ahd her perfork a dance for her candy....

...her little sister had wings and I finally got out of her she was a Lady Bug and not a butterfly of just a bug....I had her buzz around the front porch...

..well, I was handing out 'Dum Dum' suckers and they were good....I hadn't had anything sweet in months and providence had me reach in a pull out my favorite..butterscotch...on the first draw....my taste buds were in heaven....

The boy next door was decked out in a Screamer mask and robe....he didn't say a word, just stood there..I actually started to get creeped out...

I had never seen  Teen Wolf and it wore me out...it w\seemed to be making it's own rules up about just what a werefwolf could or could not do...

then the American Horror marathon...no..I didn't go to Hulu.. I waited...

*Violet needs a good spanking...she is one messed up girl..
*I thought that the dog was going to eat the cupcake on the floor....surprise
*I thought Mom was going to eat the half of cupcake and abort the demon child....but...
*I thought Tate was the cut up child of the Dr Charles, but...after their seance in the basement...something else blew out the candles...
*Tate need a good spanking too... ::)

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 08:45:05 pm »
I started the day watching the Teen Wolf marathon in between handing out treats to the tricksters. I had a little ballerina who was in black with noes...she was a skeleton ballerina....ok....I ahd her perfork a dance for her candy....

...her little sister had wings and I finally got out of her she was a Lady Bug and not a butterfly of just a bug....I had her buzz around the front porch...

I hated people like you when I was trick or treating...making me do stupid stuff before I got my piece of candy.

The boy next door was decked out in a Screamer mask and robe....he didn't say a word, just stood there..I actually started to get creeped out...

this is LOL!

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline denb45

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 08:50:11 pm »
I don't even buy & give out candy on Halloween, why should I, those dam little gangsters don't deserve any candy, they will all grow up to be gang members anyway  :D

Offline rondrond

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 08:47:24 pm »
Tate is Constance's son? I can't believe it. She keeps saying 'ALL' her other children which leads me to believe there are more. ...

like those twins...they seem more to be like her...

and..Violet..don't drink that tea!

...like there must be a Tate twin as those ghouls from the beach swear he had something to do with their demise , yet he insisted that he did not know them, and I believed him...he was actually quite normal acting during the beach scene....

I think there are more people haunting the house than we've been introduced to...like...the father of the unborn demon child....

...and where has everybody been up until Halloween? It seems that they can haunt the house all the want, they just can't leave the property ....except on Halloween....

..how come the maid is the only one who is seen differently by different people, while everybody else is seen the same by all?

Then there's "Grimm"....the werewolf that is going to be his partner is just hilarious...

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.