Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

new injury old injury

<< < (8/25) > >>

Jeff G:
I have PN and have noticed I have been stumbling allot but put it down to getting older .

When I first bought this house I had lots of heavy work to do around here and I had this thing that would happen a good bit . I would be working and all of the sudden my left leg would stop responding ... Wolfs jelly leg description comes to mind . Two years ago I was walking on the beach in lots of soft sand and it happened , It was disturbing and embarrassing . I was with friends and it was odd trying to explain why I was OK one minute and could barely stand the next .

wolfter:
In an odd sense, it's a bit comforting to know that I'm not alone in this.  I guess LTS membership has its rewards.  :) 

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: wolfter on January 21, 2014, 11:27:51 am ---In an odd sense, it's a bit comforting to know that I'm not alone in this.  I guess LTS membership has its rewards.  :) 

--- End quote ---

We need to have bling out our walker party .

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on January 21, 2014, 11:29:41 am ---We need to have bling out our walker party .

--- End quote ---

I'm sure others will share their vintage walkers.  ;)  I guess the good news is that I won't die a horrific death from AIDS but instead die a ghastly death from something as simple as walking.  At least falling to my death will be instantaneous. 

Buckmark:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on January 21, 2014, 11:29:41 am ---We need to have bling out our walker party .

--- End quote ---

Miss P's walker will be an artisinal and functional piece of art, hand-crafted from sustainable materials in a local shop that is mere blocks away from his home.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version