Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:35:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772786
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 221
Total: 224

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I need credible advice for procuring steroids like nandralone deconate  (Read 8525 times)

Offline stonethree

or oxandrine? I don't have private insurance currently-which is a whole other lament.
I am accustomed to period supplement of testosterone  and deca durabolin. I'm not sure I'm spelling all correctly so please excuse me. I have been without for over a year now and I am miserable about. Those two drugs plus my anti depressants, hiv drugs , exercise are all that have saved and sustained me all this time. I'm at the mercy of a largely heterosexual public health care system currently. All I can get is testosterone-after nearly begging for it. :'(  Again I've been pleading my case to often ignorant insensitive
providers. Again I need the other steroid too. Some of you out there have to relate to this. Please help. Thank you in advance.  :(
Edward

Offline veritas

Offline stonethree

awesome get here veritas. much of this I know and or suspected. now can you summarize for me are we saying if I can get the script written I may well be able to get it via compounding entity at what sounds like a reasonable price? after food n shelter this really is a priority for me so I can't thank you enough for this lead. :) :) !
Edward

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
I'm pretty sure testosterone treatment is meant to be used to raise your actual testosterone levels to something reasonable and let your body begin to do it on its own again.  As for steroids they are for extremely short term use (3 months roughly) in order to reverse the effects of wasting for people who have trouble keeping body mass up.  Are you suffering from either of these problems  currently?

Offline stonethree

hellraiser, love the name by the way. your response though sounds just like what you've been told by a "glass tower" type provider or source.  I don't want it all the time maybe once every two-4 weeks with longer periods perhaps in between of nothing or testosterone. 10-20 pounds more on me of lean muscle is one more layer of protection against a horrible time when my HIV might REALLY kick in. I was infected a LONG time ago-maybe 85-86. I am suffering from some body warping effects of long term HIV meds. I am aggravatingly enough also aging -46-.  In short will I physically die soon without this additional hormone therapy?-maybe not. That's really a secondary consideration for this as a quality of life issue for a long term survivor. Is it for everyone, prolly not. Will there be a mass upheaval among all HIV infected wanting this additional therapy-unlikely. That also adds to the reasons why it SHOULD be readily available, under standard medical observation/reg.testing. There are many people out there, I'm gonna pop off totally guessing quickly at at least tens of thousands who feel as I do.
Will I feel immeasurably better, look better-hell yes. I know this to be undeniably true. Aside from some denser body hair growth I have NEVER suffered any undesirable or negative effects. Again thanks for posting. I am stonethree on the personal boards as well is anyone wants to scrutinize or get a clearer idea of me-how and why I've benefited from this treatment since approximately 95 now.  Thanks !
Edward

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
In my opinion the authority on these things is the writer of the blog veritas linked, Nelson Vergel.  You might be able to email him or you can ask him via thebody.com, where he responds to nutrition questions as part of "Ask The Experts" forums.

LINK:

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Nutrition/index.html

He also runs a Yahoo User Group called PozHealth, which is a good resource for HIV info:

Pozhealth@ yahoogroups.com

He's also written a book detailing all sorts of alternative therapies, including steroids, etc., called Built To Survive
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 01:35:22 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline stonethree

thank you as well.  ;D
Edward

Offline veritas

stone,

It seems that only a few pharmacies carry it.  However, if you can get a script and find a pharmacy that still carries it, I don't see why you should have a problem. Perhaps contacting Vergel Nelson, as Inch suggested, is the right way to go. Remember, that blog is almost 1 yr old so things might have changed.

Good Luck,

v

Offline stonethree

just for starters I have fwd'd this to staff members here in Atlanta at
the Grady (hospital system) Infectious Disease Program. I believe ours is
the largest public or free clinic in the nation. It is admirable what they do
but it is public and it is definitely a bureaucracy!   You did good today though.
Thank you  again.
Edward

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
I came across this on another HIV group:

APS Pharmacy in FL, is still offering the following for POZ patients:

1) Nandrolone 200mg/ml 10ml vial $50.00

2) Sermorelin

3) Tri-Mix

4) Some patients with HIV do not reach optimum testosterone blood levels with the currently available 1% testosterone gels. Some have copays for these products that average $30/month. And many who need help but have no insurance do not have ADAP (AIDS Drug Assistance Programs) coverage of testosterone products. Out-of-pocket cost for currently commercially available 1% testosterone like Testim or Androgel is $500 a month for those with no coverage, this is why APS Pharmacy would like to provide some cost relief to the poz community, and at the same time introduce the benefits of higher dose Testosterone and our clinical services. We have developed a program to offer a free one month supply (30 grams) of Testosterone 10% Compounded Gel or Testosterone 20% Compounded gel to poz patients. This is a normal retail value of $25.000 and $35.00 respectively. This higher concentration gels require very small amounts to be applied and can easily help patients increase their testosterone to levels that improve their quality of life. APS gels have no smell and leave no residue. A valid prescription is required, and can be mailed to us or phoned in by your physician. A phone consult with one our Clinical Pharmacy Customer Care staff is also required before dispensing. Our clinical staff will provide additional medication information, treatment goal setting, and administration instructions. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: 888-547-2654 8:30 – 5pm EST. Mention that you saw this information on Pozhealth so that we know what program you are interested in. Offer extended July 1st 2010, one free dispensing per patient.

Offline stonethree

Re: I need credible advice for procuring steroids like nandralone deconate
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 08:32:14 am »
ANDROGEL- most of you likely are aware of it but Solvay Pharmaceuticals does have a patient assistance program. I have recieved several months supply at no cost. Normal qualifications-income eligibility, valid prescription all that stuff. Of course over the years I've spent at LEAST 2-3k out of pocket for their product. 
Edward

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 11:49:39 am »
I never had a problem getting this stuff when it was medically necessary.  I'm still unsure from this thread why you need it, other than just wanting it for muscle growth.  In that case buy it at a gym in the locker room on the black market, like HIV- boys do.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline stonethree

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 03:51:41 pm »
my first thought is anger and sadness that you went to the trouble of posting this.  >:(
I want to presume you're a good soul though. Also in the interest of fairness and logic I'll reread it again later to see how I then feel  before I respond further.

Edward

Offline stonethree

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 03:55:35 pm »
grrrrrrr.
Edward

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 04:50:55 pm »
I never had a problem getting this stuff when it was medically necessary.  I'm still unsure from this thread why you need it, other than just wanting it for muscle growth.  In that case buy it at a gym in the locker room on the black market, like HIV- boys do.

There's a lot of evidence that this can help with all sorts of HIV-related issues, some people swear by it. It's all detailed in Nelson's book Built To Survive.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 04:54:47 pm »
There's a lot of evidence that this can help with all sorts of HIV-related issues, some people swear by it. It's all detailed in Nelson's book Built To Survive.

Which is why I used the words medically necessary for those here with learning disabilities.  A Big Muscle profile doesn't really suffice.

And since Nelson has a degree in engineering and not medicine, should his opinion trump that of Dr. Gallant's?  So horribly confusing, these internet sages.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 04:57:44 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline stonethree

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 06:25:13 pm »
I am happy that you are happy the way you are. If you don't want to or for some reason can't make the sacrifice of weight training -especially as an important tool for fending off the ravages and or symptoms  of physical disease or emotional troubles that is your right. Please don't poor mouth something it sounds like you yourself personally don't understand or maybe more accurately care about or can relate too. If you are bored enough I challenge you to actually read any of my profiles and find something that warrants suggesting maybe black market steroids are what I want or need. Even better, take my virus, my interest in the additional treatment would largely vanish. Can you or any other uneducated, unsympathetic party work that out for me?  Again, take my HIV, I'll not want or need 80% of the drugs I'm taking.
Edward

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 06:33:56 pm »
I was on nandralone deconate for five years earlier this decade.  Like I said, either your doctor will write the script based on if it's medically necessary or not.  Mine did.

Offline GNYC09

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 10:53:58 pm »
I was on nandralone deconate for five years earlier this decade.  Like I said, either your doctor will write the script based on if it's medically necessary or not.  Mine did.

I have to affirm what Miss P said because I saw my ID doctor just this week and asked him about anabolics.  He told me that it could not be prescribed and insurance surely wouldn't cover it unless it was for wasting.  Luckily, based on your profile pic, this doesn't appear to be the case with you. 
I'd love to hear if you happen to hear otherwise about getting a scrip as I sure could use to put on a few pounds in order to minimize the risk of losing 10%+ of my body weight if I ever get sick again (not necessarily from an OI).

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 11:04:54 pm »
There are other options such as Serostim.

Offline GNYC09

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 11:13:46 pm »
There are other options such as Serostim.

...or taking a trip to the Dominican Republic where it's practically legal.

Offline stonethree

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 09:08:33 am »
my original post was answered helpfully and positively by veritas, inchlingblue.
Again I commend you for that. IMHO You did great! ;D
Edward

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.