Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:38:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 284
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 287
Total: 287

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Mom in Hospital - Heart Issues, Pneumonia, MRSA  (Read 26602 times)

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
Mom in Hospital - Heart Issues, Pneumonia, MRSA
« on: March 25, 2014, 09:28:48 am »
So...I have been in Ocala since Saturday morning...
Got the call Friday morning that my mother had been taken to the hospital w/ heart pains... I spoke to her by phone and was told to stay put in Miami until they figured out what was going on... that was short-lived....

On Saturday morning at 5 a.m. I got the call that while on the telemetry floor, my mother had flat-lined four times (one time for 7 seconds). She was moved to Intermediate Care Unit and scheduled to have a pacemaker implanted.

I made my way to Ocala Saturday morning and got here in time to be here for mom getting back from the surgery. It went well.

However, she has also been diagnosed w/ pneumonia and the swab of her nose detected MRSA in her nasal passages - so, we have to gown and glove up to be in her room.

She seems to be getting better with the antibiotics they are drowning her in... Her mood was a bit depressed yesterday as she just wants to get better and get home.

As you all know, we don't do well with hospital stays - having lost my dad 3 years ago and my brother just a bit under a year ago...

As for me, I am feeling overwhelmed... Trying to complete several grant projects remotely for my FT job, stay on top of 2 grant projects for my part time job (located in D.C.), finish up grant reviews for a federal agency, and complete tasks (which are very time intense) for MBA program. All while being here in Ocala and bouncing from the hospital to mom's house to take care of the dog.

No other family members are here and I am having to carry the weight of this by myself.

I guess what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger - but dayuuummmmm....
Anyway, hopefully mom will be released tomorrow or Thursday. I had originally planned on being back to work in Miami on Wednesday, but based on yesterday's doctor's report, her discharge date won't come until tomorrow or Thursday at the earliest... So, I am learning to be flexible and that no matter what stresses I feel in regards to work and school, that family comes first and everything will work out exactly the way it is supposed to...

Just giving an update and venting a bit.
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Jmarksto

Re: Mom in Hospital - Heart Issues, Pneumonia, MRSA
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 09:58:33 am »
Phil; 

Your mom is very fortunate to have your support.  I know this is an important time for you with both jobs, and I am wishing you well through this.  Take care of yourself too.

Sincerely,

JM
03/15/12 Negative
06/15/12 Positive
07/11/12 CD4 790          VL 4,000
08/06/12 CD4 816/38%   VL 49,300
08/20/12 Started Complera
11/06/12 CD4   819/41% VL 38
02/11/13 CD4   935/41% VL UD
06/06/13 CD4   816/41% VL UD
10/28/13 CD4 1131/45% VL 25
02/25/14 CD4   792/37% VL UD
07/09/14 CD4 1004/39% VL UD
11/03/14 CD4   711/34% VL UD
03/13/15 CD4   833/36% VL UD
04/??/15 Truvada & Tivicay
06/01/15 CD4 1100/50% VL UD
10/16/15 CD4   826/43% VL UD
??/??/2017 Descov & Tivicay
2017 VL UD, CD4 stable around 850
2018 VL UD, CD4 stable around 850

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 10:14:13 am »
Phil,

I'm so sorry your Mom is going through all these troubles, and pray that she is on the road to recovery.   It sounds like she is getting good treatment.  I can only imagine how stressful this is for you.  Family is so important, and you are such a caring son.  Hang in there.

Hugs,

Henry
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 12:04:24 pm »
Phew, you have alot on your plate , and given the amount your post read very calm , that is some doing , I am sure that is not how it always feels for you. Hope all calms done for your Mum and she begins to get her strength back at home. Good luck with the grant applications , .I like your priorities , and your Mum sounds sound telling you at first to hold your horses , so good luck with it all.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 02:41:30 pm »
Phil, I am so sorry to read this.  Just for the record, most people have mrsa in their nasal passages.  An infectious disease doctor told me this.  Not that your mom shouldn't be treated, but I wouldn't get too worried about that.

You are a good son.  And you're building good karma.  I know you can handle what is being thrown at you; just remember to take care of yourself.  Easier said than done I know, but please don't go crazy.  We're here if you need to vent.

Betty
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline britchick

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 05:30:05 pm »
Phil,

Im so sorry that your mum is in hospital again.Please try to rest when you can , as you need your strength too.You are absolutely right when you say family first and im sure that your mum appreciates you for always being there for her.
You are both in my thoughts.

britchickxx

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 09:15:42 pm »
Phil, you and your mother will be in my thoughts . Hugs . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 10:59:01 pm »
Phil,

Sorry to hear about your mom.  You and she have certainly been through a lot, in a short time.  Hoping all the best for a speedy recovery.  It is good she went to the hospital, as so many just do the wait and see. 

She is certainly lucky to have you by her side.  Hope you are eating fairly well, so you don't get down physically on top of all the emotional issues. 

Thinking of you both,

Ted

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 06:39:11 am »
Update:
Mom came home from hospital on Friday afternoon.
I returned to Miami last night so that I can take care of some things at the job and get some fresh clothes, etc (I had only taken 2 outfits to Ocala with me.... sad to say, but I fit right in with those two outfits)   ;)

Since Mom has gotten home, I have become a pseudo-CNA.... I know how to do her blood pressure, check her blood sugar, prep her medicine, change out her oxygen (that she is on - we hope it is temporary), check her oxygen levels, etc. etc.

Plan is for me to put in for FMLA today and go back to Ocala to tend to her (I have a neighbor looking after her until I get back this evening)... She needs someone there with her 24-hours right now to monitor oxygen, diabetes, etc. and help her move around house (she can't lift over 8 pounds), do errands, take her to doctors appts (she can't drive for at least 3 weeks), cook, handle her medication management, etc.

It is basically like a full-time job....  but I don't mind.... I just want to see her get better and it is really hard to see her "age" so much in just a matter of weeks...

In addition to the oxygen, she is now using a walker to get around, and is on additional meds in addition to the pharmacy of meds she was already on...

So, I will take leave until April 18th - returning physically to work (after today) on April 21st.

I put out a call for reinforcements to my younger brother and sister who live up North (Illinois and PA, respectively) to come down after my time frame is up, but to no avail. Heck, I can't even get my younger brother to call on the phone to check and see how she is except every 3-4 days.

While the FMLA will put a slight dent in finances and being up in Ocala uproots me a bit from things here in South Florida, one thing I learned from going through my dad's and brother's illnesses and subsequent passing is that family comes first.

I could not see myself not doing what I need to do to assist my mother right now - especially after all she has done for me and the sacrifices she made to raise 4 children.

Things are looking like she will make a good recovery - we should have additional information on her health outlook later today after she sees the cardiologist (he needs to see if the fluid around her heart has went down more - if it has, that is good news; if it hasn't, or if it has increase, that would not be so good, as it would indicate CHF - congestive heart failure)... But, we are both keeping a positive outlook for good results.

Thanks for the supportive posts. Mom is also appreciative of them (I read them to her and she always smiles when I do so).

Oh, and her poodle tried to bite me the other day... I told mom that had he done so, I would have been at the urgent care getting a tetanus shot and he would have been at the vet getting fitted for dentures (as I would have busted his teeth out).  ;)  Dayummm poodles.
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 08:47:38 am »
Phil, I am amazed at your strength through all this.  Did your mother's doctor order visiting nurse care for your mother?  I'm asking because Medicare covers this up to a certain length of time, and it may give you a break.  Just a thought.

Hang in there, we're with you.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 09:07:01 am »
You are a good man Phil . Thanks for the update .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline zach

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 09:25:37 am »
Moms improving is awesome. Son being supercaregiver is sweet. Poodles are evil little rats.

Hang in there man, seriously

Offline mitch777

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 10:40:28 am »
That's a lot of stuff going on there Phil. Hope you are able to get some help with your mother's care. Just be sure to take care of yourself along the way.

My thoughts are with you both.

33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 10:57:51 am »

I put out a call for reinforcements to my younger brother and sister who live up North (Illinois and PA, respectively) to come down after my time frame is up, but to no avail. Heck, I can't even get my younger brother to call on the phone to check and see how she is except every 3-4 days.

Your siblings are appalling, considering they've done this repeatedly with your brother and father.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Jody

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 12:37:50 pm »
Sorry that you are not getting more help from your siblings Phil...That is sad to hear.  I hope your mom will be better and that your health will not suffer.  Stay well dear friend and keep me posted anytime you want to talk.

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Theyer

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »
Thanks for the up date and Hello Mother of Phil, perhaps your siblings can make up the shortfall in your earnings as they are unable to contribute time . Apart from that bit and the poodle,s jealousy it was a fine update to read. Hope the coming days for both off you continue to progress well and please read my post to the siblings as well because I am sure they will be only too wiling to contribute in that manner.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2014, 07:20:05 pm »
My mother is back in hospital... Rushed here by ambulance a few hours ago. Looks like atrial afib and possibly sepsis.... Trying my best to get through this.... One year ago on April 3rd my brother went into hospital. Mom isn't looking good right now... Hoping they find out and take care of whatever is going on....and yes, I am very worried right now.
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2014, 07:22:38 pm »
Sorry for this Phil . Hang in there and know we are all thinking of you . (((Phil)))
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2014, 07:31:06 pm »
Phil,

I am sorry to hear this.We will be keeping both of you in our thoughts.

Ray and Ed
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline ds4146

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2014, 10:17:37 pm »
So sorry to read this. I just posted to Zach and I will repeat what I wrote there. So many times many of us read and follow posts like yours and always, always hope for the best. So sending you and your Mom the best. Perhaps I will get better at this!

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2014, 10:45:47 pm »
Phil

So sorry to hear this.  Hoping she recovers quickly. 
Thinking of you both!!

Hugs,
Mike

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2014, 10:54:00 pm »
Thinking of you and your mother, Phil
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 12:57:03 am »
Phil,

I am sorry to hear mom has had a set back.  Sending my positive thoughts she will get through this just fine. 

Take care as best ya can. 

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2014, 09:15:19 am »
You're doing amazingly, Phil. Pulling for you and your Mom to get through this successfully. Hoping you find some moments of relief during this very trying time.

xol
Andy Velez

Offline Jody

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2014, 10:24:37 am »
Dearest Phil...You and your mom are in my thoughts during these trying times for you.  Keep yourself in good health dear man and speak to you soon.

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Theyer

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2014, 01:29:43 pm »
I,m sorry,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2014, 05:30:23 pm »
So sorry to hear this. Sending you a big hug!

Mark
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline intaglio

• Doesn't have to pay for vowels
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2014, 07:57:43 pm »
Sorry to hear your mom's taken a turn for the worse. Hopefully the hospital can turn things around for her.

Remember to take care of yourself during this time, too, so you can continue to support her.
Reality is frequently inaccurate.

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2014, 12:20:35 am »
very  sad to  hear  this  Phil ..... do  try to get  some outside help....and take care of yourself....

Nick
remember the good times...honor the past but don't live there
Le stelle la notte sono grandie luminose, nel cuore profondo del Texas

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2014, 09:03:38 am »
My mother is in intensive care unit -
She had emergency surgery yesterday to remove about 1/2 liter of fluid from around heart.
Touch and go right now.
Sister just got here about an hour ago
Brother flying in today.

Relatives arriving throughout the day.

Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Jmarksto

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2014, 11:21:30 am »
Phil, I am sorry - its good you will have some other family around.  My thoughts are with you through this.

JM
03/15/12 Negative
06/15/12 Positive

Offline britchick

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2014, 11:39:47 am »
Phil,

Im so sorry to hear that your mum is back in hospital, but glad that your family are coming to support both of you.

britchickxx

Offline Theyer

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2014, 12:35:56 pm »
It,s good to hear you are no longer alone Phil, I wish all off you the best during this ,
take care
m

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2014, 11:16:16 am »
Mom still in hospital (ICU)
A bit more alert.
Siblings here.
Breathing tube still in - will do trial run to see if it can be removed today.
Still waiting for pathology reports to come back.

Thanks for the support and positive thoughts.

Phil
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Theyer

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2014, 06:17:03 pm »
Hope this differcult time is bringing out the best in everyone.
Take care all

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2014, 10:25:25 am »
My mother came off the ventilator yesterday morning
By afternoon, she was sitting in chair along side the bed and eating jello and soft foods...drinking iced tea...
Still has tube in draining fluid - but that may came out tomorrow.
She may be moved to a cardiac unit room today - out of the ICU, if all goes well.
She is in good spirits - smiling, joking...
Still waiting for pathology reports to return in a day or two
Reinforcements will be here until Sunday AM - then it will just be mom and me again... with others on stand-by...
Thanks again for everyone's support, kind words, and positive thoughts...
Keep 'em coming, as I believe that they give mom that added boost.
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2014, 10:32:32 am »
Great update!  Good thoughts continuing for you both.......

Hugs
M

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2014, 12:54:37 pm »
Great news, Phil!  Hopefully things will continue to improve!

Offline Theyer

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 07:23:53 am »
Well Done Mother off Phil , you are on a roller coaster at the moment glad you want to keep riding it , enjoy the love from your family and make sure you leave the hospital hail and hearty . What a lovely way to start the day reading this update, take care all ,
Michael

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2014, 07:39:47 am »
I have been following you on FB and know this has been a rough go of it.  It great to read there is improvement and lets keep things moving in the right direction.  Sending you my best!

J

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 06:25:35 pm »
Update:

While mom is alert and eating soft foods, she is still in ICU
Unfortunately, the meds have taken a toll on her kidneys - some kidney failure beginning to occur - doctors are addressing this...

She also has two blood clots in her left arm - doctors are treating this...

She still has fluid on lungs - they may go in on Monday and drain it...

One thing after another...

My brother left yesterday, sister, brother-in-law and aunt leave tomorrow and cousin leaves Sunday -
I will be back to being on my own --- but, we will make it work (in the words of Tim Gunn)

Thanks for the continued positive thoughts and support.

Definitely a tiring time - but I am remaining optimistic that all will work out - just takes time - and I am glad she is getting good care at the hospital.
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 08:00:56 pm »
Phil I am so sorry . Please take care of you along the way best you can . Hugs .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline britchick

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2014, 12:38:24 am »
Phil,

Sending you and your mum my best wishes and you have our support here.

britchickxxx

Offline Jmarksto

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2014, 09:27:45 am »
Hey Phil;  I am thinking of you and your mom, JM
03/15/12 Negative
06/15/12 Positive

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2014, 11:24:00 am »
Phil,

I'm sorry to hear your mother is facing so many challenges, and am praying for both you and her to get through this.

Hugs,

Henry
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Theyer

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2014, 01:07:09 pm »
Hello Phil, I am sorry that this is looking like an extended stay in the Hospital for your Mum but pleased that you are happy that there care is good , this is very familiar to me from my own Parents bouts off Hospital Care , I am glad I spent as much time as I could with them there . All the best to you both , m

Offline zach

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2014, 02:14:01 pm »
love moms, positive healing vibes

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2014, 02:17:41 pm »
Mom has been placed back on ventilator... Three more blood clots found in her windpipe area... More fluid on heart... Sister flying back tonight. Open heart surgery may be done tomorrow. I can't stop crying.
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2014, 02:53:57 pm »
Im so sorry Phil ...  :'(
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2014, 02:59:05 pm »
oh Phil , so sorry

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.