Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:47:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Guilty Pleasure: Jersey Shore  (Read 58892 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Guilty Pleasure: Jersey Shore
« on: December 05, 2009, 11:00:15 pm »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline edfu

Re: Guilty Pleasure: Jersey Shore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 11:24:10 pm »
I confess!  I confess!  I watched the two-hour premiere Thursday night, and I don't think my jaw ever left the floor--except when I was rolling on it in hysterics.  This show has truly become my guiltiest pleasure--which, I guess, only proves what an innocent wuss I am.  

"Jersey Shore" is reality TV taken to a whole 'nother dimension.  It's "Real Houswives of New Jersey" on steroids.    

P.S.  (Gay) Brian Moylan's analysis of the show on Gawker is priceless.  I have to agree that the show is "the most important anthropological study of its day [!!!]":

http://gawker.com/5419125/jersey-shore-a-field-study/gallery/

« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 11:40:50 pm by edfu »
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline GNYC09

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 01:42:46 am »
Too close for comfort.
I'm watching (and LOVING) "Bad Girl's Club" on Oxygen instead!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 03:06:46 am »
This is seriously the best reality show EVER

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 12:43:17 pm »
BEST.SHOW.EVA

« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 11:50:44 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Carly

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 01:02:51 pm »
I think Joe McHale said it best: "It's basically the Real World but, you know, without all the class."

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 02:10:17 pm »
I have not seen the show but it is getting a lot of buzz. Of course my partner has seen it-- if it is reality trash he will watch it... I'm talkin' Date My Mom. Michael Buckley, who I watch religiously, loves the show: "There is nothing more special than seeing a girl who is a trash bag call herself classy and refer to another girl as a trash bag."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=987Rxa0hwiM

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 03:35:08 pm »
I have been trying to find out what became of the guy who hit the girl . Don't they useally throw people off these shows who become violent ?

I really don't like seeing that vid of her getting hit ... I am going to watching it every five minutes lol

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 04:23:49 pm »

I think this is the girl who got socked..  Snooki is just hot as hell!!
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 04:34:15 pm »
I think the guy puking in the toilet is way hotter than her .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 04:45:14 pm »
I think the guy puking in the toilet is way hotter than her .

He died of alcohol intoxication..

Offline Carly

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 05:42:30 pm »
I have been trying to find out what became of the guy who hit the girl . Don't they useally throw people off these shows who become violent ?

I really don't like seeing that vid of her getting hit ... I am going to watching it every five minutes lol

I don't think he was actually a cast member.  Just some random guy in a bar that she managed to piss off.

One of the things that made this incident even more comical & surreal was the fact that after that guy sucker punched her, she just got right back up & kept on talking.  I've seen men take punches like that & get knocked the fuck out.  But not this bitch.  She was back on her feet & ready to go in a matter of seconds.  I'm starting to wonder if all that orange shit they put on their skin is actually giving them super powers.  Like some kind of radioactive fucking mutants.

Offline Carly

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 05:52:30 pm »
I have not seen the show but it is getting a lot of buzz. Of course my partner has seen it-- if it is reality trash he will watch it... I'm talkin' Date My Mom.

By boyfriend is the exact same way.  He's always watching My Super Sweet 16, Teen Cribs, Bully Beatdown, Fantasy Factory, Nitro Circus, Parental Control, etc.  He also loves those shitty shows that come on TLC like Orange County Choppers, Little People, Big World, John & Kate, & of course, 18 & counting.  I hate all of those fucking shows, but I think that 18 kids & counting is the one that I absolutely, positively despise.  I think all of those Duggar morons have a combined IQ of about 80.  And they just keep breeding & breeding.  And here my boyfriend & I have tried to be responsible & wait all these years to have kids, & then we get hit with his HIV diagnoses, which will make having children all the more difficult.  But these breeders just keep going at it.  I hated them before his positive diagnoses because I thought they were a drain on society simply by causing more problems with overpopulation, gobbling up 1000 times more natural resources than the average family & making the gene pool shallower, hence causing the future to become a world much like the one seen in the film Idiocracy, but now that I know it's going to be even more difficult for us to having kids watching those motherfuckers prance around & shoot out babies like her vagina was a goddamn slip-n-slide makes my want to hold them all underwater until they stop twitching.

And yes, I am slightly bitter.  I am not afraid to admit it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 05:55:00 pm by Carly »

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2009, 06:10:51 pm »

Never heard a straight person refer to other straight people as breeders..  aren't you the same one who said they are no straight guys with HIV? 

shoot out babies like her vagina was a goddamn slip-n-slide makes my want to hold them all underwater until they stop twitching.

And yes, I am slightly bitter.  I am not afraid to admit it.

Hmmm...  and perhaps motherhood is not suited for you.  Don't hear too many women who wish to be mothers joke about holding someone else's kids under the water until they stop twitching.

But good luck with that anyways...

Offline Carly

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2009, 06:40:08 pm »

Never heard a straight person refer to other straight people as breeders..  aren't you the same one who said they are no straight guys with HIV?  

Hmmm...  and perhaps motherhood is not suited for you.  Don't hear too many women who wish to be mothers joke about holding someone else's kids under the water until they stop twitching.

But good luck with that anyways...

Nope, I never said anything about there being no straight guys with HIV.  I don't know who did, but I even made a comment in the "HIV Gift Givers" thread that I actually disagreed with that, being as my straight boyfriend contracted HIV from unprotected heterosexual sex.  The impression that I've gotten from reading that thread was that that whole theory is something that has been debated on these boards for quite some time, & was taking place well before I ever started posting.

And I don't call all straight people "breeders", just the ones who tend to have child after child after child after child.  And I would never seriously kill anyone's children, regardless of how much they got on my nerves ;).  The "them" I was talking about holding underwater were the adults having all the children, not the children themselves.  I think the reason I get so pissed when I see people having children like that is because I've worked in the social services/government assistance field for years (specifically rental assistance), & I see all these people who can't even take care of themselves have child after child after child.  And it gets to me sometimes knowing that my tax dollars are helping to pay for those children when I can't even afford to have any of my own.  I just get sick of seeing 19 year old girls who already have 3 children & another one on the way who don't want to work & just let their kids run wild.  I see it every single day.  I don't know how many times I have to get on tenants for letting their children play in the street unattended & disturb other tenants while at the same time managing to do some property damage as well.  It's nothing personal against their children.  The kids are essentially fending for themselves while mommy & daddy stay inside & scream at each other until someone finally calls the cops.

So yeah, I get upset when I see people reproducing like feral cats.  I love my nephews & my friend's children, & I would never seriously want to hold any child underwater "until they stop twitching", although there are some adults that I would love to kick in the nuts & render them unable to reproduce.  And I realize that it's no excuse, but I've been pretty pissed at the world since my b/f got his positive diagnoses last month.  Add that to the fact that I already have a morbid, inappropriate sense of humor, & from time to time I will spew out a really nasty comment that's not really intended to be taken seriously.

Either way, lighten up dude.  There's no need to take everything someone says seriously & literally.  I guess sarcasm just doesn't translate as well in writing as it does verbally.  
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:55:49 pm by Carly »

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 07:03:22 pm »

The show needs to be taken off the air :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7V85lA-bI

Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 03:34:25 pm »
I keep hearing about these heads and their constant use of the word "Guido" and "Guidette."  Supposedly the show is quite offensive.

I have to say though that none of these fellas looks very hot (just my opinion).

Had not seen so much buzz around a sleazy show in a good while.  Even Wanda had to mention them on her show last week.

Let me program my DVR...
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 03:45:43 pm »

I have to say though that none of these fellas looks very hot (just my opinion).

I actually find it pretty entertaining.  That one guy with the Cadillac tattoo and the hair gell/cement is probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen...

I always thought guido was a highly derogatory term used to describe someone who is stupid and Italian.  They say they're guidos, so atleast they're honest.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2009, 06:17:55 am »

Michael Buckley, who I watch religiously, loves the show: "There is nothing more special than seeing a girl who is a trash bag call herself classy and refer to another girl as a trash bag."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=987Rxa0hwiM

What the BUCK! :D Thank you so much for posting a link to this guy. I've watched several of his videos now and he is absolutely hilarious! I've become a subscriber. ;D
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bear60

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2009, 10:33:55 am »
It hurts to watch.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline GNYC09

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2009, 10:52:06 am »
SNL featured Snooks last night...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MainManKing1

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2009, 09:32:54 pm »

And I don't call all straight people "breeders"

Oh, but I do.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2009, 09:37:43 pm »
Oh, but I do.

And it's rude. Not all straights are breeders - and not all breeders are straights. ::)

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2009, 09:41:36 pm »
And it's rude. Not all straights are breeders - and not all breeders are straights. ::)

Do you need a tissue?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2009, 09:52:05 pm »
Do you need a tissue?
No thanks, but you might. ;D

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Jody

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2009, 07:40:25 pm »
Thanks to a certain person in that place 90 miles to the south, I think it's called Philadelphia, though at the current time it may be closed, I don't know for certain. :D but I watched "Jersey Shore."  It was so over the top and I missed some of it but I acturally went back for the second of the back to back episodes yesterday.  I am now scared for my mental heatlh.

Anyway just today one of New York's sensationalist tabloids "reported" that Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, the second from the left in Philly's picture and the one I think is the best looking, what with the toned abs already, not that I've noticed at all  ;) reportedly commands thousands of dollars for nightclub appearances as a scantily clad exotic dancer at bachelorette parties, can you imagine!  I say why can't a young boy work his way thorugh med school already.

Anwyay if you can believe it he used to do it for alot less before the reality TV show become a hit, thanks to youse trashy mudder f***ers who watch this f***ing gahbage, you lookin' at me mudder fu***er!?!

I know where you live  ;)

Jody  

"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 07:52:11 pm »

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2009, 09:13:20 pm »
We don't say no to hot guidos
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2009, 09:39:54 pm »
He's got a nice bod but his face is a brick.

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2009, 09:49:17 pm »
My partner says if you followed Jerry Springer's audience home you'd have Jersey Shore. He says the Real Housewives of Orange County is more entertaining because "these spoiled beotches who thought they were rich have been spanked by the housing market and are losing their homes, getting divorces and realizing the world doesn't orbit their self-absorbed asses."

Offline decayingsinner

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 08:02:45 pm »
Yea, I can't help but watch these wrecks make fools of themselves for my entertainment.  Ronnie is very nice to look at.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 08:42:36 pm »
Yea, I can't help but watch these wrecks make fools of themselves for my entertainment.  Ronnie is very nice to look at.

Well, don't get too used to this show, I heard MTV-networks is under a lot of pressure to canceled it ,due to several complaints by a lot of viewers who say the show pro most's 'derogatory ethnic stereotypes' and is 'wildly offensive'.  ::)

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/jersey-shore-mtv-italian-american-caucus-wants-it-canceled-2544916.html
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 08:51:25 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
(Ed Grimley hair) Re: Guilty Pleasure: Jersey Shore
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 10:23:02 pm »
Never seen the show (probably never will) but the 3rd guy on the right in the first post prompts this query:

What the frock is it with all these guys with Ed Grimley hairdos? 

I've seen dozens of mostly younger men this year with their hair moussed up into a lateral point from front to back.  Like a mohawk but they forgot to shave the rest off.   Is it just me or does anyone else think they look goofy?
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline denb45

Re: (Ed Grimley hair) Re: Guilty Pleasure: Jersey Shore
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 10:29:23 pm »
 Boo.........It's called  "Hair Gel"  they must buy tubs of that stuff, why anyone would want to even put that in their hair is way beyond my comprehension, that is so 80s   maybe that's why I'm bald at 53
now :o
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 10:32:04 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2009, 01:46:29 am »
why anyone would want to even put that in their hair is way beyond my comprehension, that is so 80s
now watch what you're saying there. ;) That gel still makes my hair spike up quite nice ;D don't be bad-mouthing "the product" ROFL
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline denb45

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2009, 10:34:48 am »
now watch what you're saying there. ;) That gel still makes my hair spike up quite nice ;D don't be bad-mouthing "the product" ROFL

Oh.... I'm just mad cause I've been bald for the last 22 yrs.  ;D

Offline john33

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2009, 07:52:49 pm »
, why anyone would want to even put that in their hair is way beyond my comprehension, that is so 80s

I seem to remember using hand soap, worked a lot better than gel too

Offline Boo Radley

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 08:43:05 pm »
Mousse, gel, brilliantine, bacon grease... call it whatever you like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8HiBgjBumY

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline denb45

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 09:06:00 pm »
Mousse, gel, brilliantine, bacon grease... call it whatever you like...

;D did you say bacon grease, any body got a match, I 'll bet that doo would go up in flames very FAST   ::)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2009, 10:46:39 pm »
I'm totally lovin' JWOWW's bejewelled acid wash look tonight.

Offline mecch

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2010, 04:34:46 pm »
What the frock is it with all these guys with Ed Grimley hairdos? 

I've seen dozens of mostly younger men this year with their hair moussed up into a lateral point from front to back.  Like a mohawk but they forgot to shave the rest off.   Is it just me or does anyone else think they look goofy?

The poindexter was around in th eighties but it was bigger.  La Roux worked it recently - she looks very Haircut 100.

It's been back and has been among the 5 basic styles for over 5 years for European boys - gay or straight.  There's the emo, the easy buzzed or shaved head, the long bangs "nice-boy" bed-head look (think zac efron last year), the asymmetrical bed head grungy look (see any Gus Van Zant movie), and the ed grimley/poindexter.  They can do the oindexter with just the cut, it doesn't have to slicked with gel, even.  (There are always also the white rasta boys. But only a few in each university now.)

Straight boys have the ed grimley as much as gay boys. It's considered a bit depassé, but it's effective for gays because it evokes a YOUNG and somehow sexy geekiness. I don't know how it ended up in Guido land.

In my not so humble opinion, no guy over college age should have any of these youth cuts except the buzz and perhaps the grungy thing (which works until 30). 

There are TONS of European MEN who do NOT act/accept their age and insist well until their 30's on "young" clothes - skaker looks etc.  Were not talking "youthful" and stylish - we're talking 30 somethings shopping in the teen department, basically. 

The gay chats here are filled with these guys. They even write the slangy language of kids - it's dreadful. 

The Ed Grimley is basically a prepubescent look, (its a reverse Denis the Menace). 

Guido's should have classic 80's or 70's styles.  Travolta had two great looks in the 70's, perfect feathered "natural" (kind of a male farah fawcet), or any number of tight, slick, perfect barbershop cuts. 

These guido's have NOTHING on Travolta. 

I dated an Italian architect in the 80's he had perfect hair, teeth, abs, car, apartment, mother, etc.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Boo Radley

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2010, 05:28:58 pm »
;D did you say bacon grease, any body got a match, I 'll bet that doo would go up in flames very FAST   ::)

Have you ever played with a can of aerosol Hair Net and a lighter???  Flame thrower for a fraction of the cost of a real one.  My mother was often mystified when her can was nearly empty until she caught us one night in the back yard... 

Unroll a pad of steel wool and stretch it horizontally and length-wise.  Light it at the bottom.  The poor child's sparklers.

When youth are deprived of real fireworks they must be resourceful.  However, I recommend against playing with mop strings because if you leave one lit and a few hours later your mother finds a burned black clump at the end of the handle it can get pretty ugly... especially since you left it hanging in the garage near 100 other flammable objects.   

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2010, 06:00:41 pm »

Is it me or is Sammi really not that hot...  with make up:

Without makeup:

Offline mecch

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2010, 05:35:40 pm »
Ok I downloaded it and watched 4 episodes. How many have there been?

1) Remember in the first 10 minutes it shows that these people are not all from NJ, but are all guidos.

2) Ronnie is cute. Actually all 4 guys have their appeal, no?

3) The Situation is so cocky. He has his charm, based on too much ego sometimes but hey.

4) The ladies get points for NOT being anorexic!  

5) I like the way the MTV set designers condescended to vulgar tastes but also made it rather luxurious. Looks like a fun beach house for ironic ivy league preppies, too!

6) I guess it holds my interest to figure out what is scripted and what is behind the makeup and grooming. I can feel the reelness of some of these people and its creepy that MTV stamps down a falsness on top of it.

I think they are mostly naive (about life), spoiled, and good at heart.  
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:37:56 pm by mecch »

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2010, 06:42:27 pm »

I wonder how long till The Situation finds himself in a situation and joins us here on the forums :D

Offline Miss Philicia

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2010, 10:54:58 pm »

LMAO @ The Situation "Everytime I lift my shirt a piece of me dies"..  Pauly D's British accent sounded amazingly Pakistani to me.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2010, 11:28:31 pm »

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2010, 11:38:59 pm »
Michael Cera as a Guido?  He's like the epitome of dork.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2010, 12:28:20 am »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.