Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:51:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 221
Total: 222

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Kaletra - diet and diarrhea  (Read 23786 times)

Offline bubble

• hanging in there.
Kaletra - diet and diarrhea
« on: February 12, 2008, 03:02:39 pm »
I have been on Kaletra for about a year and a half. For a long time i had no stomach problems. Now I am taking 4 imodium every day just to have a semi-normal floating bowel movement.... 

Is there anything I can take OUT of my diet or ADD to my diet to help with this? Someone here once said that they were taking 8 imodium ADs a day! I feel like it is just a matter of time until I am taking a box a day!

Any suggestions will be appreciated at this point. I also heard acupuncture helps?
diagnosed 03/08/05
reluctantly started my first combo (Kaletra/Truvada) on 09/28/06 cause my tcells were dropping and vl increasing.
01/26/07 - undetectable!
12/01/08 - started new combo because of problems with Kaletra. Now on Truvada/Isentress.
Still undetectable. :)

Offline Pippet

• Life is drawing without an eraser.
Re: Kaletra - diet and diarrhea
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 11:31:53 am »
Hey bubble,
  Sorry to hear about your situation.  I find that the only thing that keeps the rumblings at bay is to take my pills on a full stomach, every time.  For some reason taking them with milk also improves the problem, even though my doc said dairy products would most likely help contribute to diarrhea.  Even after all of the trial and error, I still have to add one or two imodium a day to stay somewhat 'normal'. 
  Hopfully someone else will have some better advice for you, I thought I would share what seems to work for me.

Pip
Diagnosed Aug. 2006
CD4 246, VL 202,000
Started Truvada/ Viramune 11-23-06
Taken off meds 12-06-06 (Bad Rash)
Started Truvada/ Reyataz, Norvir 1-18-07
Taken off Norvir 3-1-07 (Jaundice)
New doc 3-22-07
CD4 229  VL 1031
My latest cocktail...  Truvada and Kaletra (4-6-07)
CD4 289 VL 350 (5-15-07)
CD4 308 VL 115 (8-06-07)
CD4 349 VL 511 (11-5-07)
CD4 489 VL 383 (2-4-08)
CD4 483 VL <50 (5-6-08) YEAH
CD4 545 VL 108 (9-12-08)
CD4 409 VL <48 (1-27-09) YEAH
CD4 505 VL <48 (5-20-09)
CD4 385 VL <48 (9-15-09)
CD4 609 VL  159 (2-28-10)

Offline freestate guy

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:11:28 pm »
My experience with Kaletra was the same.  On another thread, I believe that someone mentioned having taken prescription strength immodium or similar anti-diarrheal as a way to better control diarrhea. For some reason, that never occurred to me and none of my docs ever suggested it. I don't know whether that is a long term solution.  I tried diet changes, with lots of fiber (shredded wheat with bran, etc) in the morning, in particular, and over the counter immodium when I was desperate. Generally, I was not successful in controlling things. In such a situation one becomes very strategic in bathroom location and clothes planning. Pretty stressful. The best solution for me was getting off of Kaletra. My doc prescribed Isentress and I haven't had one bout of diarrhea since (2 months).  My viral load has remained undetectable and CD4 have improved a bit. I feel like I have gotten my life back.
Mitochondriac

Offline bubble

• hanging in there.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 08:34:54 am »
Ok thanks....
diagnosed 03/08/05
reluctantly started my first combo (Kaletra/Truvada) on 09/28/06 cause my tcells were dropping and vl increasing.
01/26/07 - undetectable!
12/01/08 - started new combo because of problems with Kaletra. Now on Truvada/Isentress.
Still undetectable. :)

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 08:47:07 am »
I'm kinda right on the edge, where changing diet made a difference.  If I eat the wrong things life becomes quite unpredictable, but when I'm careful things are controllable without drugs.  Generally I've moved away from grains toward more fibrous fruit and nuts and that seems to help also Here's some samples

Lettuce No    Spinach Yes
White bread No Whole wheat Maybe Walnuts Yes Almonds Very Yes

And as Philly pointed out in some other Kaletra thread -- pain pills and (ahem) other opiates seem to calm things down too (or maybe it just feels that way)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:52:26 am by Assurbanipal »
5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 09:43:28 am »
as Philly pointed out in some other Kaletra thread -- pain pills and (ahem) other opiates seem to calm things down too (or maybe it just feels that way)

Yes, opiates are known constipaters.  Trying to get a doc to prescribe them is another thing.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline checkmate

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 12:57:04 pm »
Hi there,

Anyone on a Kaletra Combivir cocktail? I started using them last month. I have had occasional bouts of diarrhea (nothing that has given me cause for concern yet). What worries me is that I am developing skin rash and do not know if this may be due to the drugs or dwindling immunity.

Offline BlkRedBonenla

• My MySpace Page
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 07:29:30 pm »
I have been on Kaletra for about a year and a half. For a long time i had no stomach problems. Now I am taking 4 imodium every day just to have a semi-normal floating bowel movement.... 

Is there anything I can take OUT of my diet or ADD to my diet to help with this? Someone here once said that they were taking 8 imodium ADs a day! I feel like it is just a matter of time until I am taking a box a day!

Any suggestions will be appreciated at this point. I also heard acupuncture helps?

Hey, Bubble, I cannot offer any useful suggestions but given my situation I noticed your subject line, KALETRA, and your signature - your "reluctance." My t cells had dropped to 70 and I still refused meds until I got very ill last year. Then after much hemming and hawing and questions, my doctor advised ATRIPLA. It's been almost a year. I went undetectable in 30 days and exceeded 200 cd4 after about 8 months.

Recently I've begun to have sleep problems [read: 2 hours], so will go back to taking the pill in the afternoon and be utterly useless for an hour+, but my doctor recommended switching to Kaletra or Rayatez along with Truvada, which brought me to your kaletra post. Diarrhea?? Immododiums by the box??

Is there no hope for us?

I hope you find and answer.
Lowell
- cd4 20 2/07 & 50K VL

**** 3/07 started ATRIPLA *******
- cd4 70 5/07 & Undetectable VL
- cd4 218 11/07 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 297 3/08 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 439 1/09 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 436 4/09 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 442 8/09 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 512 11/09 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 531 2/10 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 439??? 6/10 & Undetectable VL ...

"A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, but some minds can only handle a little." - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 07:39:22 pm »
Yes, opiates are known constipaters.  Trying to get a doc to prescribe them is another thing.

Tincture of opium WILL be given in hardship cases.  I have a friend on it.  ADAP pays for it as well.

But we're talking people with severe, and DIAGNOSED, GI issues.  I'm sure I could have gotten it at many points in my life.  When you're up to 20 mg of loperamide each day they tend to pity you.  In fact now that I think about it, I've had it suggested to me voluntarily but I didn't go that route.  I vomit from opiates usually anyway.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 07:46:02 pm »
My experience with Kaletra was the same.  On another thread, I believe that someone mentioned having taken prescription strength immodium or similar anti-diarrheal as a way to better control diarrhea. For some reason, that never occurred to me and none of my docs ever suggested it. I don't know whether that is a long term solution. 

Yes, I've taken loperamide (that is what prescription strength imodium is called) for a decade, at time 20 mg/day which is 10 capsules.  Most people only have to take 2 capsules though I think.  My body has always freaked out abnormally from all of the PIs.  Obviously it made sense to have a prescription when you're having to take that amount of it.  I think the highest it goes over the counter is 1mg tablets, and you can imagine the cost of what would then be 20 capsules/day every month.

My suggestion with any extreme diarrhea issues is to document the frequency for your doctor in the form of a daily diary.  If you just sporadically complain they'll just brush it off, or many will... you know they're clueless sometimes with these side effects plus so many people overly whine that the people really in need then get the shaft.

It's not like anyone is getting high and/or reselling imodium on the street corner.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 08:30:29 pm »
I vomit from opiates usually anyway.

I smoked some opium once and immediately vomitted. Of course, it's unknown if it happened because the drug was so pure or otherwise. 
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline schnitzer

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 09:18:47 pm »
i remember this.. Good ol' Kaletra.. .   the doc perscribed Lomotil which helped.. You still need to find the root cause.. Lomotil works like Immodium. but it's only a "band aid" solution.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 10:28:20 am »
Lomotil never worked for me.  Immodium seems a much better choice. (for me, anyway)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 11:36:34 am »
I hate to repeatedly pimp it, but I highly recommend combining Pancrecarb with immodium/lopermide.  The latter just stops you up, but the former addresses absorption issues and should allow you to slightly decrease the loperamide.  I've found that I have to use both of them, but like I said my GI tract is more fucked up than most people.  For me it's not just the HIV meds, but the underlying HIV infection in my gut.  I've taken countless stool tests and they're always clean.  Since combining the two my digestive issues have improved markedly.

And no, I did not invent this therapy, my HIV clinic put me on it around 2005.  ADAP covers it, at least here.

Offline shadowfluid

• Mike
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 01:31:02 pm »
I'm not on that combo but I heard a high fiber diet helps. I know it helps me since I don't remember the last time I had the runs.  This stuff is great.  I've been using it for years. http://www.metamucil.com/drmetamucil/products/drfibersure.shtml
Jan 08       321/23%  VL 92,000 (very mild shingles)
Feb 1 08    Start Truvada+Viramune
March 08    470/33%  VL 320
mid-May     Start Reyataz/Norvir/Truvada
June 08      571/ 40%     VL   80
August 08   585/ 33%     VL >50
Nov  Lab error!!!!!!!!wah.
Jan 09        535      Undetectable
March 11     756

Offline Alley cat

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 12:36:49 am »
Apologies if what I'm going to say is not exactly helpful, but here's my experience:

Kaletra (w/ Truvada) boosted my health (93 T-Cells to 300!) but made me absolutely miserable for 2 years. I ate Immodium like Skittles and, except for the occasional normal BM and occasional constipation from a mega-dose, I was was hitting the bathroom 4 or 5 times a day with horrible diarrhea. After one night when I was several blocks from home, and in the grip of an emergency that had unspeakable results, I was fed up.

I'm on Reyataz/Truvada/Norvir now and feel like a human being again, instead of a walking poop factory.

(I am somewhat concerned due to some yellowness in my eyes, but I'm pretty sure that's from a night of excesses and having a cold.)

Offline 31diver

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 01:14:27 am »
Hi Bubble,
I will admit that I'm very new to this so my experience is limited. I'm on Truvada and Kaletra, and my ID warned me of the possible diarrhea. I did start experiencing some pretty loose bowel movements.
However, I found that eating a bowl of instant oatmeal and a banana for breakfast before taking my meds has helped, A LOT. I'm almost back to normal. A side benefit to the oatmeal is that it should help lowering elevated cholesterol levels associated with Kaletra.
There's a whole assortment of flavors, banana bread being my personal favorite, to choose from.
Hope it helps.
Leo

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 01:16:52 am »
(I am somewhat concerned due to some yellowness in my eyes, but I'm pretty sure that's from a night of excesses and having a cold.)

It's an effect of the Reyetaz. Entirely harmless. I went yellow for a few days on Reyetaz. I looked like a 6'4" gay banana.

MtD

Offline jammerz

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 01:43:35 am »

Um. Are you guys serious or is this a joke? It's hard to tell in this forum. You guys sit carefully on the border of telling people to use drugs and not taking a stand at all. I took Oxycontin after a surgery I had back in January and I was begging to get off of it. I was paranoid and scared. I slept for 16 hours out of the day. Opiates shouldn't be used for anything but physical pain, and even then there are other alternatives. Any excuse to get drugs in our systems, I guess.  ::) And you guys thought my ideas were crazy.  :-\ you guys are here recommending using Opiates as a remedy for diarrhoea. Why not just tell him to shoot up?
HIV+ since June 2005. Taking Prezista/r and Nevirapine.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 01:48:26 am »
you guys are here recommending using Opiates as a remedy for diarrhoea. Why not just tell him to shoot up?

If you had a clue, which you don't Jamie, you'd know about tincture of opium.  It's probably on your ADAP formulary for extreme diarrhea in connection with HIV infection and/or HAART complications.

Offline jammerz

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 01:53:08 am »
my name is not jamie, mi amor. Nor do I have ADAP. Not being an American Citizen I would not be eligible for it. :-) Good day. You my take my bait, but I'm not taking yours.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 01:58:09 am »
yeah, yeah, yeah...and "no speaka da ingles".

we got it.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline jammerz

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2008, 01:59:46 am »
why don't you take your tranny panties to another thread? It's okay for you to insult my race, but not okay for me to say something that I don't even know what it means?

Offline Miss Philicia

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2008, 02:03:44 am »
why don't you take your tranny panties to another thread? It's okay for you to insult my race, but not okay for me to say something that I don't even know what it means?

i'm not unsulting any race...just not buying this BS story that you don't understand english - and understand it well. 

meh.  whatever.  this mystery's solved, and it's getting boring now.  about off to bed. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 08:29:47 am »

If you're going to try to speak about something when you don't even know what it means, you should probably just keep silent.

Offline fearless

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 10:36:45 pm »

It's an effect of the Reyetaz. Entirely harmless. I went yellow for a few days on Reyetaz. I looked like a 6'4" gay banana.

MtD

[attachment deleted by admin]
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline eclecticguy

• I only look surprised
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 08:49:55 am »
Try a couple of cups of Kashi go Lean, high fiber,high protein version. (red/white box - and no I don't work for Kashi)  I eat it for breakfast with milk and snack on it dry throughout the day.  This along with half an imodium tablet keeps things reasonably well controlled with my Kaletra/Truvada regimen.  Plus 13g protein per cup!! Also, I eat a very low fat diet.   But be warned, they should have called it "Twigs and Bark" it's not exactly Captain Crunch. :)

Also, I noticed a post about Metamucil. Great stuff, but only take it two hours before or two hours after meds. The psyllium husks will absorb the meds and then out they go.
"Faith is blind trust in the absence of evidence, even in the teeth of evidence" -Sir Richard Dawkins (Darwin's Rottweiler)

Offline shadowfluid

• Mike
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 04:22:55 am »
Try a couple of cups of Kashi go Lean, high fiber,high protein version. (red/white box - and no I don't work for Kashi)  I eat it for breakfast with milk and snack on it dry throughout the day.  This along with half an imodium tablet keeps things reasonably well controlled with my Kaletra/Truvada regimen.  Plus 13g protein per cup!! Also, I eat a very low fat diet.   But be warned, they should have called it "Twigs and Bark" it's not exactly Captain Crunch. :)

Also, I noticed a post about Metamucil. Great stuff, but only take it two hours before or two hours after meds. The psyllium husks will absorb the meds and then out they go.
A doc on The Body addressed fiber supplements and meds and said it was ok.  If only I could find the link.
Jan 08       321/23%  VL 92,000 (very mild shingles)
Feb 1 08    Start Truvada+Viramune
March 08    470/33%  VL 320
mid-May     Start Reyataz/Norvir/Truvada
June 08      571/ 40%     VL   80
August 08   585/ 33%     VL >50
Nov  Lab error!!!!!!!!wah.
Jan 09        535      Undetectable
March 11     756

Offline atxpozguy

• POZ+ 32 year milestone reached for Austin man
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 10:35:46 pm »
I so can tell you about med diaherrea, as I had this issue for just about all of 03 and 04. Over-the-counter drugs can't match Cholestyramine Powder that can be taken withour adverse problems with all hiv meds.
32 years poz LTS with no expiration date

Diagnosed HIV 1982
Diagnosed AIDS 2001

As of June 2015, VL <20 CD 435 26%

Currently taking a daily total of 17 meds while only two meds for AIDS, the rest for other body organs effected by years of retrovirals. Diagnosed with Lung Cancer 2012, COPD Stage 4 2015, IBS 2013, Chronic Cystitis, Chronic Renal Failure, Hearing Loss, Depression and everyday comes with different health episodes which has sent me to the Er via EMS on a regular basis.  My quality of life has been impacted dramatically.

Offline Tempeboy

• Like St Francis of Assisi I am wedded to Poverty
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 12:25:06 am »
It's enough to give you the shits.  ::)

This is pretty cool resource - http://positivelife.org.au/files/17_Diarrhoea.pdf

A friend uses loperimide and finds that if he takes it half an hour before his other meds it works better.

Kaletra is probably the culprit, seems to be one of the PI's more associated with diarrhoea.  I know someone who recently switched to a non PI combo - his diarrhoea resolved within hours.  (And so did his quiet sex life).
Roughly roundabout somewhere in the eighteenth or nineteenth century, Sodomite begat Homosexual out of moral, medical and legal models, bequeathing him Identity, who inbred with Nuclear Family and Industrialism to spawn Homophobia.

Dean Kiley

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 04:26:53 am »
When I was having problems with diarrhea one of the things my doctor recommend was Calcium supplements (since I'm not a big fan of milk ... unless its chocolate). 

AA
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Offline CraigMKE

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2008, 05:54:17 pm »
I hate to repeat, but I will.

Believe it or not, it seems like the increase in fruits and veggies actually have a reverse affect on me.  I live in constant diarrhea, however I notice firmer stools when I have gotten carried away with the fruits and veggies.  You are just then left with the gas!

My Dr. also suggests Calcium or even eating Tums/Rolaids.  To be honest (and a bit vulgar)  I have been on Kaletra for 6 years, so 6 non stop years of diarrhea, I sort of enjoy the clean up....(being a hairy person, To much info....too late)

;)

Craig

Offline Roie

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 04:37:48 am »
I hate to repeat, but I will.

Believe it or not, it seems like the increase in fruits and veggies actually have a reverse affect on me.  I live in constant diarrhea, however I notice firmer stools when I have gotten carried away with the fruits and veggies.  You are just then left with the gas!

My Dr. also suggests Calcium or even eating Tums/Rolaids.  To be honest (and a bit vulgar)  I have been on Kaletra for 6 years, so 6 non stop years of diarrhea, I sort of enjoy the clean up....(being a hairy person, To much info....too late)

;)

Craig

Craig, just keep on eating those veggies and fruits. Its safer ...
Cruise on down the High Way

"When people who are not ready jump in, things can go horribly wrong. For most of us, there is always time to take a deep breath, consider one's options and make a careful, sound decision based on clinical fact, not emotion."
MtD

Offline catwoman

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2008, 11:39:13 pm »
Add in some yogurt or kefir to your diet or take acidophilus pills.  It works like a charm.  You can find the acidophilus refrigerated in your health store.

Offline hankgaguy

• June2008
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2008, 08:56:18 pm »
Have tried yogurt and the yogurt drinks. Immodium and the generics, etc. etc. it's all a veritable stew.

I just get used to the "box of chocolates" pooping, although it is a pain always knowing there's a Saturday 3 PM one, LOL! And it's seldom pretty.

Just happy to be nearly undetectable after a year starting at VL of 1.82 Million and CD-4 of 186, the 'reverse seroconversion' items, staph, MRSA, etc.

Hopefully the next year will be better one and get better adjusted to the pooping. Oh, the whole wheat breads appear favorable.
Healthy, Happy, and Kickin' Butt

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.