Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:22:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 366
Total: 368

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: what was wrong with me!? I can't get over this...  (Read 13158 times)

Offline whattheheck

what was wrong with me!? I can't get over this...
« on: July 26, 2010, 08:47:14 pm »
I need help...I can't get over this

About 2 years ago I had sex with an African/British stripper in Vegas. It was protected. No problems with condom, etc. We did make out a lot as well. Well, about 3 weeks after I got back I got really sick. I'm talking 104 fever, headache, sore muscles, swollen glands, vomiting, diarrhea, pus things on my throat, night sweats, lost like 10 lbs. I went to the doc and he said it was just the flu. Well, that wasn't the case because it lasted over a week. I went to the ER and doc asked if I had been exposed to HIV!!! Are you kidding me??? I told her about my vegas deal and she said I wasn't in a high risk group so there was no need to test me...wow. Well, it wasn't the flu, it wasn't strep, it wasn't mono...none of the regular old viruses...she gave me levaquin and my fever went away in like a day or two...so of course I was freaked out...well, about 2 weeks later i developed neuropathy in my legs. Of course, I read that this could be developed after initial HIV symptoms. I got tested with a rapid test up to like 3-4 months after the incident. I got tested like 6 times after 8 weeks. I was told I was in the clear but then I started to freak out again because they could not pinpoint what was wrong with me...could I have seroconverted late? Could the test(s) maybe not have picked it up? Could it be HIV-2 or some other subtype that the tests did not pick up because it was obvious this girl was from another country? I'm so worried...still to this day. If it wasn't a common virus wouldn't HIV be a serious reason for what was wrong with me? They told me it could have been mycoplasma pneumonia but I didn't have a cough at all!!! Could I have gotten HIV from making out? My gums bleed easy and I remember tasting blood or something when we were making out. I'm convinced this is HIV and I don't know what to do!!! Can someone here please help me out!? thanks...

Offline whattheheck

Re: what was wrong with me!? I can't get over this...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 08:51:00 pm »
AND one other thing...all my tests were rapid tests...a few finger prick and a few gum swabs...do i need a different - more advanced test?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 08:56:19 pm »
Nothing that you did put you at risk for HIV. Whatever is going on with you has nothing to do with HIV.

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 09:03:39 pm »
rapidrod,

Thanks for the good will. Why don't you think it's HIV? Don't all the symptoms add up? That and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me? I just want to make sure I don't infect anyone else if that is what I have...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 09:07:06 pm »
You had protected sex without a failure-- no risk of contracting HIV
You were making out- no risk in making out of catching HIV.

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 09:11:08 pm »
what if she was from west africa - would the standard rapid tests pick up hiv 2 or the other subtypes? What do you make of the symptoms? Don't they scream ARS?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 09:56:13 pm »
What,

Your symptoms do NOT scream hiv. Get a grip. You don't have hiv. So you got sick with something. That something wasn't hiv as your test results have proven. And no, you don't have some strain of hiv that isn't detected by the test. You just don't have hiv. Get it?

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 11:10:57 pm »
ann,

do you think i even needed tests? where they risks? i didn't think making out was a risk but then i read it could be if there was blood...who knows! it just doesn't make sense...i had all the symptoms within 2-4 weeks after possible exposure!!! i mean all of the symptoms to the T it seemed like...how could it NOT be HIV? I mean it wasn't anything common...so what else could it possibly be?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 05:59:50 am »
What,

No, you didn't need to test over your no-risk incident. You are conclusively hiv negative.

You were told you had the flu. Just because it lasted longer than normal doesn't mean it wasn't the flu. Maybe it was swine flu - that can be pretty bad.

Whatever you had, it wasn't hiv as your test results have proven.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 12:03:37 pm »
ann,

i was told i had the flu by my gp...but when i went to the er they tested me for flu, mono, strep, etc...i didn't have any of those...tested negative for all of them! So, then she asked me if i had been exposed to HIV...! I mean doesn't that raise red flags? Obviously, she thought there may have been a chance that I had HIV...why would she ask if she didn't think so? Coupled with the fact that they could not figure out what was wrong with me...they basically sent me on my way not knowing what was wrong with me and said good luck...what if I was coinfected with something and I just didn't give any enough time to test???

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 12:55:03 pm »
I also read on the body.com that while HIV testing is very reliable there still can be false negatives because not everybody produces enough antibodies to be detected on the rapid tests/regular tests...is this really so? Can you really go your whole life with HIV and not produce enough antibodies to be picked up on a test?

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 03:16:05 pm »
anyone???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 03:42:19 pm »
   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 04:16:48 pm »
well i was hoping to get some help here...but thanks anyways

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 04:54:02 pm »
You have gotten perfectly clear and responsible answers here. I can guarantee you that if you continue to search on the net and elsewhere you will definitely get fuel to feed your worst fears. All to no good purpose of course. So if you mean by "help" our agreeing to call a non-risk incident something else, that isn't going to happen.

HIV is not your problem and as long as you always use condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse you won't be at sexual risk.

What you are at risk for is getting a Time Out from the site if you continue to indulge your fears and returning here about a non-risk incident.
Andy Velez

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 06:37:03 pm »
ok,

can you please just answer this and not give me a timeout - please??? I read in just tested positive about seroconversion for many people...they all talk about how it was the WORST illness they ever had...they all described in like mine to the T...the only thing I don't think I had was the rash! One guy even said it took over 6 months to test positive because his viral load was pretty low...so, if what they describe is exactly what I had and my doctors could not pinpoint what was wrong with me...couldn't HIV be what I had/have? I have a girlfriend and I don't want to pass this on to her if it's what I have...I thought I let this go but after reading everyones seroconversion and how it was exactly what I had it makes me believe that I too am HIV positive and it just has not shown up yet...please help me

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 08:19:42 am »
what,

So you believe your negative test results for "flu, mono, strep, etc..." but not for hiv? You've tested conclusively hiv negative far outside the testing window period - believe it.

You didn't have a risk in anything that you tested over in the first place.

However, I will tell you one thing buddy. You say "I have a girlfriend and I don't want to pass this on to her" and that makes me think you two don't use condoms. Unless you two are exclusively monogamous and have tested for hiv AND ALL THE OTHER STIs together, then who knows what you've been passing back and forth between you.

In other words, get a grip. It's UNPROTECTED intercourse with ANYONE that puts you at risk, not PROTECTED intercourse with a pro. Got it? Good.

You weren't at risk in the situation you brought to us and you are conclusively hiv negative. It's high time you got on with your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 01:29:28 pm »
ann,

Do you think maybe I had another virus/bacterial infection that maybe they just didn't test for or just don't know about? I guess the reason I believe those other tests is because there ISN'T a window period for them and from what I've read they are very very sensitive and would find a positive (mono, flu, strep, etc) if I indeed had one of those...they don't have a big window period or possible late seroconversion like HIV does...that's what gets me worried...what if?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 02:00:07 pm »
What,

You'll have to discuss the possible causes with your doctor. We cannot diagnose you here, but we CAN tell you that you are conclusively hiv negative. YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV.

The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks, with the average time to seroconversion being only 22 days. A six week negative test result is highly unlikely to change, but must be confirmed at the three month point. The window period remains at three months to catch the RARE person who takes a little longer than six weeks to seroconvert.

The only people who MIGHT seroconvert late are those on anti-rejection drugs following organ transplant or are on chemotherapy for caner, or people who have been injecting street drugs every day for YEARS. I trust you don't fall into any of these categories.

YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV!!!

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned for the last time!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 01:12:01 pm »
So how often do HIV positive people NOT produce enough detectable antibodies to be picked up on a test? Also, were the rapid tests I did good enough or did I need to do full blood tests that are more reliable? I've read that some positive people NEVER test positive on an ELISA test because they just don't produce enough antibodies to be picked up on the test...or it takes a few years before they produce enough...how often does something like this happen? I'm just real worried because my whole life I NEVER got sick EVER!!! And then after being with this stripper at exactly three weeks later I get this "mysterious" illness that nobody can diagnose...I mean what are the odds of that? And to boot...my doc in the ER asks me if I had been exposed to HIV recently!!! Obviously, she thought it was HIV. You guys see why it worries me so much?...I don't know what to trust? Do I trust my HIV results? You ask me why I believe the results from my other tests...well, if those could be false pos why couldn't the HIV test be as well? Why would a doc ask me if I'd been exposed and then NOT test me because I'm not in a "high risk group"? are you kidding me...let's say I came to you and said I had sex with this stripper, condom broke, I had these symptoms...then would you believe HIV was possible and advise me to test again? Also, her mouth tasted very weird...what if she had blood or semen from another guy or something...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put this to rest for me...thank you

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 01:18:10 pm »
a couple other things...i meant false neg with my other tests (mono, flu, strep, etc) and how is it that absolutely NOBODY around me - my family, friends, etc...caught what I had? Nobody had even a single symptom of what I had...!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2010, 01:27:25 pm »
Reread the replies that you have been given then move on. You might want to consider seeking professional mental help for your phobias.

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2010, 01:39:08 pm »
Rapidrod,

I did reread them...I have been...it makes me feel good for a short time but then I start to think about the other factors...I mean how do you explain the fact that nobody else caught what I had??? I guess I don't want to be in that group of people who don't know they have HIV, continue to test negative, and then some time down the road happen to find out that they are through random testing or doctor visits...do you know what I mean?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2010, 02:24:29 pm »
What,

You don't have hiv. It's that simple. You didn't have a risk in the first place, not even if her mouth was full of hiv positive cum.

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2010, 03:51:42 pm »
ok,

So I'm feeling a little better about my odds these days...I went to a neurologist and he did an emg...he said he didn't see anything wrong with my peripheral nerves...I don't get it - something is wrong with me - I have all these tinging, numb and burning feelings in my legs, feet and hands...and it's NOT stress!!! I've read from Dr Hook on the medhelp forum that it only takes one HIV virus to spread the disease...not a "mouthful of cum"...and that 2/3 of HIV infections are from one virus - not a lot...so - this proves my point in my opinion...if she bled in my mouth - it would only take a tiny bit of blood (one virus) to creep into a tiny cut from brushing/flossing my teeth to infect me - am I wrong? And the fact that my symptoms were identical to those of HIV ARS with no diagnosis - along with the symptoms I'm having now - what else could possibly be wrong with me? I know my odds are in my favor with the negative antibody tests...but seriously...what if something HIV wise is being missed here?

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 04:54:52 pm »
ok,

So I'm feeling a little better about my odds these days...I went to a neurologist and he did an emg...he said he didn't see anything wrong with my peripheral nerves...I don't get it - something is wrong with me - I have all these tinging, numb and burning feelings in my legs, feet and hands...and it's NOT stress!!! I've read from Dr Hook on the medhelp forum that it only takes one HIV virus to spread the disease...not a "mouthful of cum"...and that 2/3 of HIV infections are from one virus - not a lot...so - this proves my point in my opinion...if she bled in my mouth - it would only take a tiny bit of blood (one virus) to creep into a tiny cut from brushing/flossing my teeth to infect me - am I wrong? And the fact that my symptoms were identical to those of HIV ARS with no diagnosis - along with the symptoms I'm having now - what else could possibly be wrong with me? I know my odds are in my favor with the negative antibody tests...but seriously...what if something HIV wise is being missed here?

You just don't listen do you?

We have already dealt with your concerns. Our answers to you will not change. We will not account for why other things may be said on other websites, we simply deal in the cold hard scientific facts about HIV transmission and testing.

You were not at risk. You do not need to be tested for HIV. You do not have HIV. If you feel ill, see a doctor.

And be aware that your next time out will be 56 days long.

MtD

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 05:04:18 pm »
See,

That's what I don't get...there are so many discrepancies...who am I supposed to believe...this guy is not just a random website...he's considered an HIV expert...he's been doing it for 30 years...also, I read about a guy last year who gave oral sex...then 13 days later he had ARS symptoms identical to mine...he had a hard palet ulcer...he was given an HIV diagnosis but didn't test positive for 40 days on antibody test! So, that says a few things...HIV is definitely possible through oral sex and any little cut in the mouth can transmit HIV even if someone had just a little bit of blood in their mouth...I mean how else would kids be given the virus from their moms after they chew food for them, breast feeding, etc...? If I'm wrong I apologize...I just want the facts...I also read that there will definitely be newer strains found...if this is the case and there are strains we don't know about would these tests have picked those up?

sorry...

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 05:11:51 pm »
And I know you guys talk about these studies with one positive and one negative couples...but I highly doubt that these people are cumming in each others mouths...thats where the real risk is

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 05:25:56 pm »
You need to know that we are not going to continue another round of exchanges with you while you insist that HIV is your problem.

We can't diagnose your symptoms in this setting nor can we address your insitence that HIV is your problem beyond what has been done already. What is going to happen if you return again with the same complaints is that you will get another Time Out (56 days) or possibly be banned permanently from the site.

HIV is not your problem. There's really nothing more we can do for you here. Good luck in getting your symptoms properly diagnosed and support with the emotional aspects of your situation.

Andy Velez

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 05:26:04 pm »
And I know you guys talk about these studies with one positive and one negative couples...but I highly doubt that these people are cumming in each others mouths...thats where the real risk is

You are mistaken, The serodiscordant couples in the studies had oral sex *to completion*. They had it in the morning, when CD$ cells tend to be lower. The had it in the evening, when CD$ counts tend to be higher. They had it without meds, with high viral loads. They had it with meds, and low to undetectable viral loads.

You do not have HIV. Period.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 05:34:42 pm »
So,

I don't get it...why did these people do these studies with the chances of getting infected? Did they get paid a lot of money or something? Why would they take that risk if they didn't know if they could get infected? I know my odds are very low that I have HIV but it's just unreal how anything that happens to me I look up on the web and it relates to HIV...I mean isn't that a little eerie?

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 06:03:43 pm »
So,

I don't get it...why did these people do these studies with the chances of getting infected? Did they get paid a lot of money or something? Why would they take that risk if they didn't know if they could get infected? I know my odds are very low that I have HIV but it's just unreal how anything that happens to me I look up on the web and it relates to HIV...I mean isn't that a little eerie?

What you don't get is the purpose of the Am I Infected? forum. AMI is not a place for people to engage in endless discussion about the minutiae of HIV science.

You post about your concerns regarding possible HIV risk, we assess those concerns for you and provide you with some general advice about whether you should be tested for HIV or not. We can also explain, in general terms, how those tests work and help you interpret the results you receive.

We have discharged our obligations to you. You were not at risk. You do not need to be tested. You do not have HIV. This is not a low risk situation, it's a no risk situation.

Unless you have a new risk issue to raise with us, go away. You will not be warned about this again.

MtD

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 11:29:20 am »
So I don't get it then...all the symptoms (especially those I had identical to ars) and everything I've had since the just scream HIV! If it's not HIV and my doctors tested me neg for mono and other stuff back then what else could it possibly be? I'm freaking out and all you guys wanna do is ban me...I thought this was a support forum.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2010, 02:00:18 pm »
This is a support forum for people with HIV. We include this thread as a courtesy. It is not a support forum for people afraid of HIV.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2010, 03:09:20 pm »
You need to chill out right now, no kidding. What else could it be is the wrong question. You are insisting it's HIV when you have nothing based in science to support that.

How about getting some professional help with a therapist or other professional to deal with your feelings along with whatever a doctor may be able to come up with about your symptoms.

We've done what we can do for you here. That's all there is, there isn't anymore.
Andy Velez

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2010, 04:36:24 pm »
Andy, everyone...I'm sorry if I'm pestering...I guess I'll just go away but do you really in your hearts and minds think with 110% that this ISNT Hiv?

Thanks

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2010, 04:45:15 pm »
Andy, everyone...I'm sorry if I'm pestering...I guess I'll just go away but do you really in your hearts and minds think with 110% that this ISNT Hiv?

Thanks

No I am not. because in science there is no 110%. There is not even 100%, except in theory.

You came here looking for answers, and you have been helped to the best of our collective abilities. Based on over twenty years of first-tiered peer-reviewed science, accumulated data, and sociological graphing.  I can not think of anything more we can offer you. Certainly not solace, as that path has been trod, and has failed.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need to deal with this HIV issue, and whatever physical illness you might actually have. I do not think you will find any of that on these forums.

Welcome Thread

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 05:13:54 pm »
Well that didn't help....obviously there is still a chance I might be infected still...Ann and Andy, anyone else what do you think? Can you say that I am 100% HIV negative?

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010, 05:27:47 pm »
 Listen guy, there is no way you got HIV from this incident.  Do you understand?  NO WAY?  If you can't trust those people in the thread who are giving very good sound advice, go waste your time down at the health department getting tested repeatedly for something you don't have.

With that said... you need to get some bloodwork done to make sure you don't have some kind of viral/staph infection of sorts.  It could even be mono<<<< IT"S NOT DEADLY SO STOP SHAKING
It sure does sound like mono and it is one of the hardest to diagnose but usually goes away in time on it's own.

You have to trust what the good people here are telling you and pat yourself on the back for using protection!!  I think that is the smartest thing you did bro.

Anywho I don't want this to become a debate with you, meaning I don't want to start receiving a bunch of PM's with your anxiety riddled questions regarding something you don't indeed have.

Now go celebrate because this is not HIV, and continue using protection properly.  You'll be good to go.

Mods and Advisors of this forum.  I know you didn't mind me helping out in here way way back in the day, but I don't have the experience you all have.  I won't do this again I promise...couldn't fight the urge.

Skeebo

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010, 08:43:10 pm »
Skeebo, I know you mean well here, but please follow our rule about only those who are authorized to respond here may do so.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2010, 08:45:20 pm »
What, you need to let go of this drama and move on with your life.

I've already told you what I think and I am giving you a last warning now. If you return with more of the same you are going to get a Time Out.

There's nothing more we can do for you here and we're not going to indulge you in anymore of this useless back and forth. Get it?
Andy Velez

Offline whattheheck

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 11:23:44 pm »
Andy, Ann...

This is it...please respond - I won't be coming back...with everything I've gone through and all my symptoms...does any of it sound like HIV? Is there a remote chance I have HIV and do you think I need any other tests...

Thank you and I hope you all have long and enjoyable lives...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2010, 05:54:46 am »
What,

When I went to set up your time out, I discovered that you have also been posting here as justcantwin. As we do not allow multiple accounts here, you are now permanently banned.

Please seek counselling so you can get out from underneath this hiv phobia of yours. We cannot help you with that here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.