Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:31:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772786
  • Total Topics: 66297
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 200
Total: 202

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My thinning butt  (Read 21575 times)

Offline brian

My thinning butt
« on: October 16, 2006, 09:47:07 pm »
Early November I am having PMMA injections to correct buttock wasting.  I am having the procedure done at Clinic Estetica in Tijuana.  Has anybody had this done there?

Offline Christopher

Re: My thinning butt
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 10:53:58 pm »
I have noticed the same, I used to have a nice ass and not when I look at it in the mirror and tigen the muscles I have dimples and the "glutes" the bottom of the cheek is sad. I was my butt back.
I thougt it was from the lack of exercise, I am going to as my dr about some exercises to do. Or maybe ya'll can. :(
Chris

Offline jjmcm

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 10:41:20 am »
Brian, as you might see in the other post, Dr. Casavantes has left Clinica Estetica.  His new clinic is here:  http://www.facialwasting.net/

He has far more experience in that procedure that the remaining physician and I would definitely contact him before having your procedure in November.

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 01:16:48 pm »
Good luck with your butt. We hope you'll post a rave review soon

Offline Edward

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 10:27:38 pm »
I had two previous treatments on my butt at Clinicestetica with Dr. Casavantes.  His work was good, but definitely could have been better.  The left side still needs much more plumpness, which he was aware of both times I was there, and still did not get both sides to match.  Dr. Morales is the physician at Clinicestetica now, I have seen her work on buttocks, and her work looks great.  I also feel the formulation of PMMA that Clinicestetica uses, (Precise) is superior to other PMMA products that are available.  Since Dr. Casavantes has left the clinic, I doubt he will have access to this version of PMMA since it is an exclusive product only to Clinicestetica.  Other forms of PMMA usually have a cellulose solution mixed with the PMMA, which can lead to problems.  Precise uses a saline gel with the PMMA, which works much better and gives a smoother result.

Offline royrogers

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 11:16:02 pm »
Hi Everone that needs a "pretty" Butt,
Yes you can do the same as I did. Go to Clinic Estetica in Mexico, first you can get an online consultation by sending photographs of you Butt, face, or maybe a birth defect? Anyway send the pictures to the clinic and get a free consultation.
Or if you are close by, or just feel more comfortable in person. Go on down to the clinic Esteica. I guarantee it will change you life for ever. You will feel more comfortable, your self confidence will be restored. You will even get complements on how great you look. I know, I did it! I love you Anna....

You will be amazed at the treatments now available to enhance your appearance here are few:
RR

Offline brian

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 09:57:51 pm »
Hello all,

I just returned home from Tijuana.  I had planned to go to Clinic Estetica, but after reading some of the posts on this site I made the decision to go to Dr. Luis Casavantes for my PMMA injections. 

His webite is  www.facialwasting.net

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Casavantes and his staff.  For my first treatment I had 100cc of PMMA in my butt.  I am very happy, infact I was so happy that I decided to have him do my face as well.  I had 7 cc's in my face. 

So far so good.  The swelling is going down in my face.  I LOVE my  new butt.  It's only been 2 days.  I will keep you all posted. 

Brian

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 01:25:28 am »
Glad you are happy with your PMMA treatment, Brian. Just remember the treated areas are going to get smaller as the solution is absorbed and then build up again as collagen is created. After about a month you will see the final results.

Offline brian

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 12:11:01 am »
Thanx gymrat,

Yeah I know.  I have had six sculptra treatments in my face and I go thru the experience of watching it sink back in every time.  And the agony of being patient till it fills back in. 

I also wanted to post an update.  The swelling in my face and in my but have gone down.  The bruises on my face are almost gone.  I think I look younger and healthier.  I don't have to smile all the time so that people don't notice that my cheeks(face) are gone.  I think that people look at me less.  Now I can sit on the bus, and not get all those "pity" smiles that I would get from many people.

As far as the butt, I still LOVE it.  I ride public transit everyday to go to work.  The hard plastic seats on the bus really started to bug me.  I could feel my tailbone and my seatbones every time I sat on something that wasn't well padded.  I also don't have to punch new holes in my belts to hold my pants up.  I'll give you all an update soon.

I feel like Doctor Casavantes gave me my life back.

Brian

« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 12:15:22 am by brian »

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 09:22:54 am »
Hi,

I had facial fillings done. Very pleased with the results.
However never seen the result of a buttocks filling.
Any site to view some pics of that treatment?
Or is any of the members willing to share his personal pics?

Thnx

Hermie
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline brian

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 02:46:59 pm »
Two weeks have passed since the PMMA treatment for my butt.  Tommorrow will be two weeks for the face.  Every thing is going very well.  I feel good, look good, and I'm more confident. 

Brian

More updates soon. :D

Offline gurtzie

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 04:08:34 pm »
wow that's great i want a butt too,maybe one of these days we will have things closer to home i hope .let us all know about the butt soon...............

Offline brian

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 07:23:26 pm »
3 weeks have past and both my face and butt are doing well.  I am constantly getting comments on how good I look.  And now people underestimate my age.  Sitting down is much more comfortable, and I look a lot better in my jeans.  I can't wait till the second treatment.

Brian

Offline calibrighteyes

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 04:55:37 am »
Hi Everone that needs a "pretty" Butt,
Yes you can do the same as I did. Go to Clinic Estetica in Mexico, first you can get an online consultation by sending photographs of you Butt, face, or maybe a birth defect? Anyway send the pictures to the clinic and get a free consultation.
Or if you are close by, or just feel more comfortable in person. Go on down to the clinic Esteica. I guarantee it will change you life for ever. You will feel more comfortable, your self confidence will be restored. You will even get complements on how great you look. I know, I did it! I love you Anna....

You will be amazed at the treatments now available to enhance your appearance here are few:
RR

Hey do you have pics if so would love to see the work, im in LA and im thinking about having it done and what yo u said was helpful..thanks..also is it still holding up??

Offline phoenixrising

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 11:08:31 pm »
what was the cost per cc? also, do they use silicone instead? or does anyone know of any REPUTABLE  dr who would inject silicone into the buttocks? thanks!

Offline brian

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 12:41:43 pm »
I am getting ready for my second treatment.  It will be in April, I am going to have more PMMA injections in both my face and butt.  If anyone has any additional questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Brian

Offline ARMANDO

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 04:48:31 pm »
i just got back from having "precise " injections performed in my face about 12cc's this trip with dr morales at clinic estetica at a cost of 150.00 per cc.

Offline ARMANDO

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 07:30:39 pm »
hey brian,i only had 12cc's injected in my face and that took close to 3 hrs,i cant imagine how long it took to inject 100cc's into your butt.!!is it easier to inject a larger amount of cc's at a time into an area like your butt?

Offline brian

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 01:15:41 pm »
It smarts a little.  Dr. Casavantes started out by giving me a muscle relaxer, after that took effect he injected a numbing agent under the skin different places around my butt.  That worked pretty good, and most of the procedure was tolerable.  We stopped once to put more numbing stuff in one area and then we were on our way again.  The whole procedure took several hours, but it was well worth it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 06:23:25 pm by brian »

Offline Gary85741

• Native Virginian living in Tucson AZ
    • Good guy, good heart
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 08:04:45 am »

This problem (thinning butt) and its 'social consequences' nearly preoccupies me these days.  My question for those of you who have this scenario: how significant a loss have you experienced in your buttocks?  I don't know that I'd really follow through with treatment out of the country, but wonder if someone (buttocks) can be too far gone for such treatment to have any efficacy?

I get periodic malar fillers (Radiesse) from a local dermatologist which has greatly helped my face.  But in a way I almost feel as though I'm now misrepresenting myself.  I've started to go to bars again sometimes and do get some offers.  I find myself refusing because I think once a guy would see my buttocks I'll get my walking papers.  Unfortunately they probably think I'm playing games, but obviously I don't feel like having to describe the details to them that I've depicted here.  Any suggestions from those in my general boat?

Gary
Poz since '89. 
Current regimen: Rescriptor, Emtriva, Kaletra, Invirase, Acyclovir, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Prilosec, Valium, Testim, Nandrolone, Loperamidr, Marinol.

Offline dixieman

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 05:01:57 pm »
I have a question... What is the difference between bioalcamid and pmma?  does anyone have the answer? thanks

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.