Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Marzo 19, 2024, 04:36:19 am

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 772785
  • Total de Temas: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (Junio 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 1
Guests: 234
Total: 235

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Autor Tema: first time seeking help from an ASO.  (Leído 10575 veces)

Desconectado mitch777

first time seeking help from an ASO.
« en: Marzo 05, 2014, 09:10:19 pm »
I once again have been feeling much frustration with the healthcare system. I think a part of it stems from me struggling through the hoops that I always had help for in the past.

A little over a year ago the hospital eliminated the position of a social worker from the office of my ID doc. She was priceless and had worked for the hospital for 40 years.... and didn't want to leave. A very long term nurse that had fought through her own cancer while working was let go at the same time.... and didn't want to leave.  :(

Anyway, I decided to finally contact the nearest ASO. I have an intake some time next week. They seemed on the phone to be able to help with fixing the problems that I am getting too stressed to deal with any longer.

Wait and see I guess. I have read many posts here about others experiences with ASO's. Some better than others. I hope I feel welcomed and that they can help me with insurance/ADAP issues. It's 35 minutes away which is exhausting to me but I know many others here have bigger challenges in regards to distance.

Maybe much of this could be done over the phone once I'm signed up?

I know it's tough to answer this, probably impossible due to the unique differences from state to state and from one ASO to another.

Just tired feeling frail and a rash of bad headaches per usual. (vent)

Wish me luck.  :)

33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Desconectado Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
Re: first time seeking help from an ASO.
« Respuesta #1 en: Marzo 05, 2014, 09:31:56 pm »
Good for you Mitch ... If it turns out to not be right for you then you can always go somewhere else . Best of luck .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Desconectado zach

« Respuesta #2 en: Marzo 05, 2014, 09:40:47 pm »
best of luck mitch, keep this thread up to date with your progress/failures. i'm going through the same thing and could use the ideas and info, i'm sure others could as well

Desconectado klassykitty

« Respuesta #3 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 10:23:01 am »
Mitch,
Good luck

Your caseworker and the nurse should start their own practice.  They already have the connections, the knowledge and know how.

Would your ASO come out to your house? The local ASO here will go to a clients house if they need or want them to.

Michelle 8)
How to handle stress like a dog:
If you can't eat it or play with it.....
then pee on it and walk away

Diagnosed 01-20-2011
01-23  CD4 32    VL 125,400
02-18        76     VL 189
03-14  no cd4 test done   VL-52
04-14   69  VL-UNDECTABLE  YEA!!
05-26   50  whoopsy  
06-27   71        %-7
08-15   64 WTF %-9 
10-16  80         %7  
2012  CD4  %Thing   VL-UD
01-18  87    7
04-18  93    8  
07-16  151  8         
10-18  83    9    VL-70
2013   CD4   %thing       VL-UD
01-28  121     9
04-24  148    11   
07-25  157    11   
10-22  185    13
2014   CD-4  %thing   VL-UD
02-07 201 YEA!!!!!!  12
06-03  205      12

Desconectado bmancanfly

• Medicare For All !
« Respuesta #4 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 11:28:22 am »
Good luck Mitch.  I hope they surprise you in a positive way.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Bertrand Russell

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #5 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 11:38:47 am »
Thanks Jeff and Zach.

It will be interesting to see what kind of services are offered. The mention dental referrals on their website. Not sure what that really means but hope they have some sort of dental assistance.

They offer full body massages.  :)

Here is their link:
http://allianceforliving.org/index.html

Thanks Michelle,

I wish they did start their own practice. I miss them both.

I'm not sure if they go to clients homes. At this point I can't see me needing that. It just gets tiring sometimes because most of my docs are 20-35 minutes drive each way. Hopefully they do that for their homebound clients.

And thank you bman. I hope they do too.   

Desconectado Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Respuesta #6 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 11:47:34 am »
It takes me 25-30 minutes each way to go to some of my doctor's appointments, though I'm using public transportation -- at least half of them, though I admit my HIV doctor/ASO is much closer.

It took me close to an hour each way to get to my last HIV doctor when I lived in NYC -- downtown Brooklyn to Central Park South, and I had to do it twice a month.

As far as those dental referrals I would assume that those are for Ryan White qualified patients. I can't remember if you are on that.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #7 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 11:57:33 am »
It takes me 25-30 minutes each way to go to some of my doctor's appointments, though I'm using public transportation -- at least half of them, though I admit my HIV doctor/ASO is much closer.

It took me close to an hour each way to get to my last HIV doctor when I lived in NYC -- downtown Brooklyn to Central Park South, and I had to do it twice a month.

As far as those dental referrals I would assume that those are for Ryan White qualified patients. I can't remember if you are on that.

Ya, I know it could be worse as far as distance is concerned.

I have CADAP but this ASO is associated with Ryan White. I assume their are income limits. Business has been pretty bad the past couple of years so I may qualify.

« Respuesta #8 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 12:23:14 pm »
Ya, I know it could be worse as far as distance is concerned.

I have CADAP but this ASO is associated with Ryan White. I assume their are income limits. Business has been pretty bad the past couple of years so I may qualify.

Advice: make sure before you drive up there what documentation you need to have with you -- a quick google shows that for CT it's 300% Federal Poverty Level cut off.

http://www.ct.gov/dph/cwp/view.asp?a=3135&q=387018

Desconectado Dachshund

« Respuesta #9 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 12:36:35 pm »
It might be helpful to make a list of any questions you have. I know I went years without knowing about dental service. Be patient because there are always bureaucratic hoops to jump through. Miss P is spot-on about documentation. Don't have the process delayed because you didn't bring a current utility bill, etc. Once you get the hang of it, it ain't that difficult to navigate. Just a pain in the ass. Good luck.

« Respuesta #10 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 12:47:37 pm »
Here at least you need:

1) recent labs to prove you're an AIDS victim
2) proof of residence (utility bill, bank statement, etc. -- and this can be picky as some of them don't want a cable/internet/cell phone bill, only electrical or gas -- don't ask me why)
3) proof of income -- for me it's as simple as my SSDI benefit statement but for you it will be tax filings I suppose
4) proof of ID (drivers license, passport)

I think that is all I needed, and you have to do this every fucking six months now. And I know with case management at least here (and this is new) if you don't access case management after 3 months of getting one you can't just ring them up, you have to register and get a new one again. I think it has something to do with RW funding based on active case load.

Anyway, if they didn't tell you on that phone call what info to bring for intake I would call them back or you will end up making two trips there instead of one.

Desconectado zach

« Respuesta #11 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 01:06:54 pm »
Here at least you need:

3) proof of income -- for me it's as simple as my SSDI benefit statement but for you it will be tax filings I suppose

this can also be a wage statement from the dept of labor

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #12 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 02:59:41 pm »
Wow. Thanks for all of that^^^^!

I just got the call to set up the intake appointment. She just told me to bring proof of income and any pertinent info with issues that I need help with.

My AGI falls within their eligibility guide lines. At least for now. If I get approved for SSDI this June or July I will NOT be eligible. So am I doing this all for 3 or 4 months of assistance?

Desconectado buginme2

« Respuesta #13 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 03:53:52 pm »
Mitch I'm uneducated about this so I ask out of ignorance.  What services is the ASO providing you? 

When and if you are approved for ssdi will you then qualify for Medicaid also making the aso not needed anymore?

Third question, if the aso has income requirement as miss p mentioned of 300% poverty level, if you qualified for assistance from the aso wouldn't you also qualify for Medicaid since their income requirements are also the same (especially since Obamacare expanded Medicaid?).   

Couldn't you go online and sign up Medicaid/obamacare and skip the whole aso process?  I'm sorry if these are redundant questions.  I consider myself pretty educated about HIV and I'm confused by all this so I'm sure there are others who are lost also. 

Don't be fancy, just get dancey

« Respuesta #14 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 04:55:55 pm »
The 300% FBI requirement is for Ryan White -- as in the dental services and ADAP. Anyone can access a case management that is HIV+ as far as I know. Now whether they'll have much to offer you is another question, but that's why we ask them these questions isn't it?

Why don't we allow Mark to go ask questions and get answers pertinent to his singular situation as pertains to the state of Connecticut and see what they tell him before muddying the waters for days on end?

Desconectado WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Respuesta #15 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 05:50:10 pm »
I prolly missed something somewhere, but didnt you get Dental with your ACA healthplan?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #16 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 05:51:15 pm »
Mitch I'm uneducated about this so I ask out of ignorance.  What services is the ASO providing you?
None yet. I haven't even signed up. I am looking for help in from them in solving the issues that I struggle with in regards to insurance, mail order pharmacy, and ADAP.  Example: I have been on CADAP for years. I am currently having trouble with Acreedo (specialty pharmacy that I had hoped that I was not required to use due to a CT statute but apparently the state insurance commissioner doesn't believe that a specialty pharmacy isn't a mail order pharmacy even though they mail all of their meds. They told me that they had their lawyer look at this. What a useless statute if that's their interpretation. ugh!!). They say that they don't bill secondary insurance (ADAP). So... I call CADAP and they say they don't deal with mail order pharmacies. WUT? They have been paying my copays for years through a mail order pharmacy. Seems to me an ASO would be used to dealing with this crapola and save me the stress and hours upon hours of wasted time on the phone dealing with the wrong people. Life is too short! Plus dental help would be nice.
When and if you are approved for ssdi will you then qualify for Medicaid also making the aso not needed anymore?
Nope. Medicare not Medicaid as my income will be to high to qualify.
Third question, if the aso has income requirement as miss p mentioned of 300% poverty level, if you qualified for assistance from the aso wouldn't you also qualify for Medicaid since their income requirements are also the same (especially since Obamacare expanded Medicaid?).
I could be wrong here but when I signed up for my ACA plan the Medicaid maximum income was around $21,000 to qualify.   
Couldn't you go online and sign up Medicaid/obamacare and skip the whole aso process?  I'm sorry if these are redundant questions.  I consider myself pretty educated about HIV and I'm confused by all this so I'm sure there are others who are lost also.
see above.

This is all very confusing to me and maybe someone else here might be able to answer your and my questions better. I hope to find out more when I sign up on the 19th. I do appreciate your questions!!

Miss P. responded while I was typing so I will add this:
If I will not be able to access dental services I could cope. It's the other help I need most. I'm sure they would also be able to help out in getting me to understand the ins and outs of Medicare and all that it entails when the time comes. I will need it!

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #17 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 05:51:43 pm »
I prolly missed something somewhere, but didnt you get Dental with your ACA healthplan?

no. :(

Desconectado Dachshund

« Respuesta #18 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 05:56:54 pm »
I'm a bit confused. Are you old enough to qualify for Medicare? Do you have a plan that you've signed up for under the ACA?

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #19 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 06:01:35 pm »
I'm a bit confused. Are you old enough to qualify for Medicare? Do you have a plan that you've signed up for under the ACA?

I'm feel old enough but no. If I am deemed disabled this summer after my disability hearing I will be on Medicare.

And yes, I singed up for a plan through the ACA with Anthem at a huge savings compared to the previous year. (saved around $8-9000.)

modified: Dental wasn't offered in my ACA plan.
« última modificación: Marzo 06, 2014, 06:06:45 pm por mitch777 »

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #20 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 06:11:39 pm »
ps- my computer has been giving me grief. I sent it out to get fixed but I am still loosing connection to the internet at the most inopportune times. So if I seem to log out at odd times it's not me. lol.

Desconectado WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Respuesta #21 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 08:41:10 pm »
Well Geez, good luck Mitchell. I wished I could snap my fingers and make it all work for ya  ;)

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Desconectado Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Respuesta #22 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 08:55:00 pm »
Well Geez, good luck Mitchell. I wished I could snap my fingers and make it all work for ya  ;)

-W

That's just what we need ... another queen snapping her fingers demanding things get done . Its been known to work if you are fierce enough . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Desconectado WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Respuesta #23 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 09:07:24 pm »
That's just what we need ... another queen snapping her fingers demanding things get done . Its been known to work if you are fierce enough .

;D
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Desconectado Jody

« Respuesta #24 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 09:09:37 pm »
The best of luck to you Mitch in this stressful situation.  Change and uncertainty are always stressful to deal with of course.  Just take one issue at a time and I hope everything works out well for you my good man.

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Desconectado Irish Eyes

• Standard
  • A closed mind is a beautiful thing to lose
« Respuesta #25 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 09:13:44 pm »
Back to documentation.
In California I had to produce car registration and 3 consecutive months of payslips. I think to prove State of residency.
When enrolling at Desert Aids Project in Palm Springs they also wanted proof of dx in Riverside County (the county they operate in).
As a reminder, I dumped them and am getting treatment in San Diego.
10/30/13          Exposure
Mid-Nov-Jan    Seroconversion (7-8 rough wks)
12.26.2013      WB dx. HIV+
02.01.2014      OraQuick (result Negative?)
01.31.2014      VL 250700
02.03.2014      CD4  491  26%
02.26.2014      CD4  503  26%
03.05.2014      HLA B6701  not present
03.18.2014      VL 530873 (typical fluctuation)
03.21.2014      Start Stribild
04.14.2014      VL 104 after 24 doses
05.12.2014      VL 129 after 52 doses
06.10.2014      CD4 940 32%
06.11.2014      VL 87
07.22.2014      VL 20
09.23.2014      VL 43
11.26.2014      CD4 1350 33%
01.26.2015.     VL 27
01.26.2015      VL <20
06/03/2015      VL 28
06/03/2015      CD4 1135 42%
12/10/2015      VL 27
12/10/2015      CD4 1111 36% cd8+tcell 1058 34%
06/23/2016      VL 49
06/23/2016      CD4 1255 41% cd8+tcell 882 29%

Desconectado Irish Eyes

• Standard
  • A closed mind is a beautiful thing to lose
« Respuesta #26 en: Marzo 06, 2014, 09:27:01 pm »
PS, my prob with ASO was scheduling.
My first appointment was made and I expected to see a whole slew of people including ID.
Oh nooooooooo.
1st. appt to enroll and set another appt 10days later to see case manager who then checked drs schedule to pencil me in 2weeks later to see ID, I assume.
I left after pointless 5 min meeting with case manager.
10/30/13          Exposure
Mid-Nov-Jan    Seroconversion (7-8 rough wks)
12.26.2013      WB dx. HIV+
02.01.2014      OraQuick (result Negative?)
01.31.2014      VL 250700
02.03.2014      CD4  491  26%
02.26.2014      CD4  503  26%
03.05.2014      HLA B6701  not present
03.18.2014      VL 530873 (typical fluctuation)
03.21.2014      Start Stribild
04.14.2014      VL 104 after 24 doses
05.12.2014      VL 129 after 52 doses
06.10.2014      CD4 940 32%
06.11.2014      VL 87
07.22.2014      VL 20
09.23.2014      VL 43
11.26.2014      CD4 1350 33%
01.26.2015.     VL 27
01.26.2015      VL <20
06/03/2015      VL 28
06/03/2015      CD4 1135 42%
12/10/2015      VL 27
12/10/2015      CD4 1111 36% cd8+tcell 1058 34%
06/23/2016      VL 49
06/23/2016      CD4 1255 41% cd8+tcell 882 29%

Desconectado BT65

• Global Moderator
« Respuesta #27 en: Marzo 07, 2014, 04:48:28 pm »
The best advice is what Ms P touched on-let Mitch go into the ASO, and find out what CT's programs offer.  Every state is different.  And to try to sort it out is confusing.  Hell, I did case management for 3 years and I have a difficult time.  And things change often.  So the best thing Mark is just go in, dump it all out, and let the case manager sort it out.  (S)he will be able to assist greatly, if (s)he is worth (her)his weight.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Desconectado weasel

« Respuesta #28 en: Marzo 16, 2014, 06:11:23 pm »

My ASO   helps with travel ; I get $00.25  a mile ,  That really helps out
   when I travel 280  miles round trip for ID & Mental health .
      As a bonus it pays also for me to go the my HIV Support Group :D

Mitch you will still be fine after getting SSDI   .

Weasel ,  The Happy Camper
" Live and let Live "

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #29 en: Marzo 19, 2014, 07:05:15 pm »
So, I had my intake today.

Mostly filling out a bunch of privacy forms. My case manager (one of only two) was quite nice. I really don't think she deals with many clients like me. She made some comment like "I guess you already know about that" a few times. lol. I told her I've had 31+ years experience.

Anyway, I don't qualify for any of the Ryan White benefits at this point. They look at total income, not adjusted gross income. Oh well, not a surprise.

The good news is she still considers me a client and will help out with insurance/ mail order pharmacy/ and ADAP issues. To me that's a big load off of my shoulders!
I'm not sure how capable she will be but I guess I'll find out.

They serve over 21,000 meals a year, provide scattered housing, and loads of other stuff that I applaud them for but happily have no need. What's kind of funny is that there were 2 hiv organizations 20 years ago in New London where I met Kenny. We both were involved in raising money at the time and they have both long ago merged to what it is today and here I am needing there service.

Dental benefits (that I am not qualified to receive) amount to $3000. per year!!

Bottom line, I'm glad I went as I think they seem to be a caring group of people.

Desconectado Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Respuesta #30 en: Marzo 19, 2014, 09:20:47 pm »
Congrats on getting started and I hope that it takes some of the stress away you have been under .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Desconectado BT65

• Global Moderator
« Respuesta #31 en: Marzo 20, 2014, 01:34:41 pm »
I'm glad they're going to help you, M.  It sounds like a good organization; I guess you'll find out.

I went to the agency I worked at today to discuss some issues with the addictions guy, and ended up staying there talking to people for two hours lol. 

Too bad you don't qualify for the dental services.  Does yours and Kenny's income count as one?  I guess what I'm asking is, is your name on the pay that comes from your business?  I know when I did insurance stuff, I would only count the client's income, and not their partners, spouses, etc.    That way they would qualify whereas if I counted the other person's (people's) income they would not.  I hope that makes sense.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Desconectado mitch777

« Respuesta #32 en: Marzo 20, 2014, 01:59:10 pm »
I'm glad they're going to help you, M.  It sounds like a good organization; I guess you'll find out.

I went to the agency I worked at today to discuss some issues with the addictions guy, and ended up staying there talking to people for two hours lol. 

Too bad you don't qualify for the dental services.  Does yours and Kenny's income count as one?  I guess what I'm asking is, is your name on the pay that comes from your business?  I know when I did insurance stuff, I would only count the client's income, and not their partners, spouses, etc.    That way they would qualify whereas if I counted the other person's (people's) income they would not.  I hope that makes sense.
I would bet everyone misses you at the ASO Betty.

They actually tried to look at it both ways to see if it would work. The limits are around 34k for one and I think around 46k for a two person household. Neither way worked. The business income is my income and Kenny receives an employee paycheck.

When the business is no longer around I will qualify. Nothing really pressing at the moment as far as my teeth are concerned so I'm hoping they will behave themselves in the mean time. lol. I'm just grateful that they are willing to help me out with some of the nonsense that has been stressing me out. I can't imagine that I will ever need most of the other services they provide.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.