Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:02:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 347
Total: 347

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: 3 Questions...  (Read 14132 times)

Offline Moses

• Standard
3 Questions...
« on: August 20, 2007, 06:30:19 pm »
Hi everybody,

I’m found this site and immediately sign-on to it. I’m very worried; I’ve been exposed with the HIV. My partner got infected while we’re not seeing each other for a period of 3 or 3 and half months. We reunited and he asked me to get tested, because he told me that he had an affair while I was gone. He never told me that he didn’t use protection with that guy.

Needless to say, I had unprotected sex with him, I’m the top partner, and the incidence was oral and anal sex. He didn’t climax in my month, but I tested his semen and another occasion within those two days I had unprotected anal sex with him, I was inside of him for a short period to help him have his climax. I used my semen to penetrate him.

We got tested the week after and he tested reactive to the EIA. He had tested for the Western Plot test and it was confirmatory. He was also positive for Syphilis. I was tested for syphilis also and the results were negative.

After the third week of exposure, I started to develop weird low-fever on my hand palms, back, legs, arms; not all simultaneously (always partially). Headaches, nausea, rash, browses, molucus contagious, and oral ulcers, my body temperature has never arisen above 100 F; but I felt discomfort when I reached 98.9 or 99.6.

I got tested after 2, 3 and 5, 6 months of exposure and the results were negative (also for Syphils).  Even a PCR test after two and half months after exposure, the results was that the Amplicor test was not able to detect ARN-HIV below 400 copies. The symptoms I was describing at the beginning haven't ceased, I’m desperate and don’t know what to do now. Do I have HIV? Am I having an acute retroviral syndrome? Why would the tests came out negative?

Please help!!!! ??? ???
Thank you, Moses

Offline RapidRod

Re: 3 Questions...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 06:35:27 pm »
You've reliably tested negative, you do not have HIV. Always use condoms and water base lube.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 06:59:26 pm »
Moses,

The window period for both hiv and syphilis is three months. You were conclusively negative when you tested negative at three months and you are still hiv negative.

Make sure you always use condoms and you will remain hiv negative.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you do not need further testing for this specific incident, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Please see your doctor about your physical problems. You have already ruled out hiv and syphilis - but there are other illnesses in the world besides those two. We cannot tell you what is causing your problems, we can only tell you it is not hiv. See your doctor to find out what really is going on.

Ann

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 12:35:34 pm »
Hello to all,

First of all I want to thank you all for being here for people like us, who comes with doubts, fears, who seeks support; and listen to our sadden and stressful stories.

I’m looking for support, since I was exposed I’m too paranoid; know well, though. I need psychological help. Next is my story.

On Feb 9/2007 my partner and I got back together from a 3 or 3 and a half month we were apart. At that time he went out with 2 men, who one of them passed him the HIV infection. We talked about getting ourselves checked, and agreed to get tested, but the two days I spent with him before we did any type test we had risks. I’m the top partner and one occasion within the two risks I took I used my semen as lubricant to penetrate him and help him to reach climax. We never knew, well I never knew the possibility that he may be infected. The next week after, we got tested, I was okay and he didn’t, he was reactive to an EIA and positive for Syphilis. He got a confirmation for his infection. After that the things fell apart for us, for me.

About the third week of exposure I started to develop strange symptoms, not all at once (partial body “fevers/heat” (hands, arms, back, legs, head; 99.4 to 99.9 F was my body temp enough to feel disconfort), skin rash, molluscos infections, oral ulcers, joint aches, headaches, nausea, bruises), but made me to believe I was in my ARS, my world collapsed in front of me, I was reading too much about the disease, my body was reveling almost all the ARS symptoms. I was so scared, so hopeless.

Two months and a half I waited to get tested for HIV and for Syphilis, the results were good. In the same week a friend of mine helped me to get a PCR test, the results were that I may had less than 400 copies of the virus because the Amplicor Test is designed to detect over 400 to 750,000 copies, not less. I went to my doctor I showed him my results, he said that basically my PCR was negative, that I was okay. But I had my doubts, because the results didn’t say “Undetectable”, my fears went more further by the time went by, the symptoms were not ceased for the next 7 months, and feared the worst. The follow test results I had performed were in a 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12 month period after the exposure and came back negative, thank to God.

In September/2007 I decided to leave my partner, there were too many problems that I, we could’ve handled. I’ve known a friend for quite a while; he’s the one who helped me get the PCR test. Well to say a long story short, he and I become a couple (Dec/2007), I know he’s okay, we got checked for HIV together (April/2007, October/2007 and Feb/2008). We’ve had protected and unprotected sex, which leave me too tense for fearing that I may have something, that the tests I had weren’t able to detect. I know that is only in my head. Well, the relationship didn’t last, my paranoid thoughts, thinking now that he may have something turned the relationship down. During this past month my ex (the one who has HIV) called me, we’re seeing each other since, not as a relationship way, because I leave very clear that I did not want anything to do with him sexually. That I was there for him as a friend and nothing more.

He tried so many times to get us back together the way we were before, but was useless, I can’t. Well, I’ve spent days with him; I had breakfast, lunch and dinner with him...

Here’s where my mind started to get crazy again... weeks before I left my current partner I started to develop weird mild, very mild sweats at night, I was talking and seeing my ex at the time. Two weeks ago I had sort a flu symptoms, sore throat, again sweats which I couldn’t associate them from a fever at night, very mild, feeling my back, neck and between my legs humid. The sweats I was experiencing didn’t happen only at night, I started to feel them at daytime also, and I was so terrified that I may have something, I got over the flu and the “sweats”, and it lasted like a week. On Sunday last week I thought the flu was gone, and I went outside without a sweater that day, the weather it’s not good it is cold still, and needless to say, I got back the sore throat that lasted almost the whole week.

My mind started to go crazy thinking that my ex has must done something to pass me his infection. May be putting something in the food he’d prepare for me or I don’t know… I haven’t done anything with him, anything. I don’t even have a tooth blush at this house…

Are any studies ever performed over passing the virus through food? Tea, coffee, soda?

I know I’m nuts, please help!!!
Moses

P.S. I’m a hypochondriac, need advice for peace of mind, I’m terrified about the next test I’ll be taking…

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 02:06:03 pm »
You are beyond the scope of help that you can obtain from Internet. Seek out professional mental help.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 03:18:49 pm »
1. I've merged your threads. Please keep your entries in this same thread.

2. You have conclusively and reliably tested negative for HIV. You are HIV negative.

3. HIV is not transmitted via any of the scenarios you are conjuring up.

4. Discuss your physical symptoms with your doctor. Stress can be expressed through all sorts of physical manifestations. Neverthless it's always good to check matters out medically. Whatever is going on has nothing to do with HIV.

5. As Rod suggested, get yourself to a therapist or other like professional to get help with sorting out what's going on emotionally. We can't help you with that.

Good luck to you.
Andy Velez

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 09:57:28 am »
Thank you Andy, Ann, Rod! I'll seek help! :)

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 08:51:19 pm »
Hello to all,

I’m posting three questions hope you’ll find time to respond them…

1) What does STATS mean? Ann posted a response using this acronym; did she mean statistics?

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=22106.0

2) Has anyone heard of the timo/thymus gland stimulation term? I social worker once told me that by 'stimulating' sort of speak this “gland” by putting one or two fingers poking right down your neck/throat in between your clavicle bone, at the point of feeling sort of choking; that it would help your immune system, that for those with HIV will get low viral load on their test results.

3) If this is true, what if you got exposed to HIV and you take an EIA test in 3 or 6 more months after the exposure; would this interfere with your results?

Thank you,
M

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 09:26:35 pm »
Wrong forum. You should have posted in the "Am I Infected" forum.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 04:40:18 am »
Moses,

I removed your thread "3 Questions" from the Off Topic forum and merged it here, with your thread in Am I Infected, which is the ONLY place you should be posting hiv related questions. Please READ and ABIDE by the posting guidelines in our Welcome Thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

If you're still worried about the situations you've posted about above, you are conclusively hiv negative and your lastest questions are irrelevant.

Please seek counseling. You are beyond the scope of this forum.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 07:33:32 pm »
Hi to all,

Hope I don't get banned for posting silly questions regarding HIV transmission...

My friend who is HIV positive bought a little puppy to sort of helping him getting his mind distracted from this illness, I've talked about him here before... Well the question... his dog likes to bite a lot and when he does he scratches as well. In different occasions had bitten and scratches (not hard) my friend 'till the point of exposing some blood. I know that the virus only functions in humans, but what about if this puppy does his thing with him (blood exposed) and the puppy bites or scratch me afterwards?

Should be worried? On two or more occasions this happened, and till the point I bled.

Please advice...

Thank you,
M

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 07:49:14 pm »
Your questions will NOT be answer until you return to your orginal thread.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 08:28:41 pm »
You cannot contract HIV from animals.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 08:35:07 pm »
You've been told before about keeping your entries in this one thread. Once again I have merged them. If you start a new thread again you're going to get a time out.

You already know the answer to your question or you ought to after the time you have spent here. Of course there is no risk from that situation. Instead of asking these kinds of questions which your better sense already knows the answers to, how about respecting us and yourself by reading the lesson on transmission. There's a link to it in the Welcome thread which opens this section.  
Andy Velez

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 08:42:02 pm »
Andy,

I truly apologize for taking time from you guys with the last silly questions I asked; and for starting new threads.

You were right on your last reply, the time I spent knowing these forums I should know most the questions I may have. Please forgive my insecurities, you guys can't help me on that; only for the purposes these forums are about.

If I asked them, was just for reassurance.

Thank you and God bless you all,
M

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 01:13:42 pm »
Hello & greetings Andy, Ann, Rapidrod & supporters,

Thank you for such extraordinary website, when I'm stressed over situations my mind considers "risky" I read some of the cases posted here in this Forum, and it relaxes me.

I never came across of the next situation I would like to ask, though I felt stupid about it and paranoid, I still would like to ask it.

Here's my story/situation:

I spent the weekends with my ex-bf, his poz & been under meds over more than a year, his vl is undetectable (so as he said).

He could be very stubborn (I think mean or vengeful sometimes), he likes to have situations under his control and not otherwise... Not going far, recently I had some bad arguments with him. Though I never saw or felt anything out of the ordinary, that might endanger me... but the fear is there.  What if he tries to prick me with an infected hollow or sew needle while I'm sleeping? I'm sure I would feel it, but what if I can't? Does the virus stay active long enough that can be transmitted that way?

I've been having some weird symptoms & and I got paranoid (last Friday I felt like I was going to get the flu, I had body aches, tiredness, a very awful headache & a fever 100.9 F. I took some pills for the flu; my body temperature got normal after a few hours. Never had runny nose, cough or sore throat; only body ache, tiredness & fever. I think I got my back-ear lymphs swollen. The body aches lasted like a two or three days).

I don't have any sexual activity with my ex-bf.

Please evaluate my situation...  ???

Thank you & God bless!
M

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 01:47:16 pm »
This kind of what if situation is not something we can take seriously. You haven't reported doing anything which would have put you at risk for HIV.

Concerns about the flu are something you should discuss with your doctor.

If you are going to continously be worrying about your HIV status in relation to your HIV positive bf, how about seeing a counselor or other professional and discussing your concerns. Many, many thousands of sero-discordant couples are having good lives together in every way, including sexually while protected the health of the sero-negative partner. Get some help with your problem. We can't address that properly in this setting.
Andy Velez

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 03:42:21 pm »
Hi to all!

I have a situation I would like advice from the experts, my bf is a phlebotomist, and this last Monday he got accidently pricked by an infected hollow baby needle after he withdrawn blood from this baby. The baby boy it's POZ. What could be possibility for him to become infected?

He's started PEP already.

We're both tested negative when we began intimate 4 months ago, just retested again and we still do. Prior to this incidence we didn't use protection. Now we'll have to.

Can you please advice?

Thank you & appreciate your help!!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 03:54:47 pm »
Wait a minute, when you began this thread you said your partner had become HIV+ during a period when you two had broken up.

Now you're saying he's negative and you are worried about his having gotten infected through this recent incident?

What's the real story here?

Please clarify.
Andy Velez

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 05:35:17 pm »
Sorry about the confusion. This is a new guy I'm dating. My ex-bf who's HIV+ is in the past.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 07:39:47 am »
Moses,

PEP has a very good track record in occupational accidents like this - that's why they use it. Your boyfriend has a very good chance of coming out of this hiv negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 08:28:27 am »
Thank you very much Ann! God Bless!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 08:43:41 am »
Also, I just want to remind you that in the meantime you guys need to be using condoms for anal intercourse. And you should continue to use them until such time as both of you test negative at a reliable testing point.  AND no less important, that you have both committed to being in a securely monogamous relationship.

Until if and when that is the case, condoms are a must everytime.
Andy Velez

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 06:54:38 pm »
Thank you Andy! We will, God Bless!!!

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2019, 05:35:56 pm »
Could you please let me know what are the possibilities of getting a reactive result on my next tests? My situation is: I went out with a guy and had unprotected sex (I was the top) the 16th, 23rd & 30th of November; the 4th of December he found out he is positive, even though he told me he tested negative back in August. I have done 4th Gen HIV p24 Ag + antibody EIA the 10th and 14th of December; both turned non-reactive. I’ve developed symptoms such as horrible headaches (at right side of my head extending to my right eye), stomach aches I have never experienced before. Also three days ago I got a flu (only sneezing, runny nose & watery eyes) I’m medicated now, not fever. I’m horrified I might get a reactive result in my next test which will be the next 20th of December. I’m going the have done the same type of test. I was reading that the HIV 4th Gen p24 can give a positive result after a 15-20 days after the infection; if the results after that are non-reactive, there’s a good chance the next ones will be non-reactive as well until you get tested after three months after the last unprotected sex incident. Could you please let me know what the odds the results I may get for the next tests?

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2019, 06:24:15 pm »
Moderators of this forum don't give meaningful odds of infection, but, rather, provide risk assessments based on the information people provide.

Also, bear in mind that moderators also do not assess symptoms of potential acute HIV-infection, since symptoms, if they occur at all, vary widely.  You should not attempt to assess symptoms, either.

With that in mind, since you had three incidents of unprotected sex with a partner of unknown or HIV-positive status (for assessment purposes, moderators of this forum always consider a person of unknown status to be positive for HIV-antibodies and, of course, with the information you have provided your partner was likely positive in November 2019, since it can take several weeks to develop HIV-antibodies), you did have a risk for HIV-infection.

However, even when conducting risky activities, it is difficult to contract the HIV.

As the active partner in unprotected anal sex, your risk is not nearly as large a risk as it could have been had you been the passive (receiving) partner.  If anything, your partner could be concerned that you gave him the HIV (since your status may have been unknown to him).

Presuming, though, for the sake of answering your question, that you were truly HIV-negative at the time of the November activities (that those activities are the only activities in which you had engaged in unprotected sex and that previous test indicate that you are currently HIV-negative since any previous risky activities that you may not have mentioned), your are correct to have been tested for HIV-antibodies.

Since you were the active partner in the unprotected sex acts, this link will give you an idea of your chances of infection:

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

In your case, the risk is 11 infections per 10,000 exposure (per action), so relatively small (but not zero).

Many experts in the field suggest testing for HIV-antibodies be conducted six weeks after the last risky event, then at 13 weeks past for confirmation of the six-week results.

But, indeed, a 4th Generation p24 may be considered conclusive within an earlier time frame.  Consult with your healthcare adviser as to when you can consider whatever HIV-antibody test you take to be conclusive (your test on December 10th may be too soon, given the 15-20 days since the November 30th encounter).

The negative test you took is certainly good news (for the earlier November encounters and may well be good news, too, for the November 30th encounter), but that is a matter for you and your healthcare provider to decide.

Most likely you will conclusively test negative for HIV-antibodies.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 06:37:48 pm by Ptrk3 »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Moses

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2019, 08:19:26 pm »
Following up to my recent questions... I couldn't wait for tomorrow to get another 4th Gen HIV p24 Ag + antibody EIA test done, this was today. The results were none-reactive. My last unprotected insertive anal exposure was the 30th of Nov. Could I say I have 90% possibility to be negative? And that could I have pretty much a conclusive negative results in my 3 month EIA antibody HIV test after the last exposure? Thank you all very much in advance!!

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2019, 11:49:42 pm »
Moses.

Any negative result is news and at 4 weeks it's a strong indication.

You have to appreciate the testing guidelines we give here are for good reason conservative and based on published peer review results fitting the widest possible audience. Asking about the testing window is ultimately going to yield the same result. 

Guidelines are to test with a blood-drawn HIV antibodies test 6 weeks post last possible exposure, this result will rarely ever change. Retesting beyond this is more for peace of mind than anything else but if you wish you can test at 3 months for a conclusive result.

Here's what you need to know to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions. Consider starting PrEP going forward as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as safe in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other easier to transmit STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.