Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:42:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773205
  • Total Topics: 66337
  • Online Today: 572
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 513
Total: 514

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Fainting Goats!  (Read 3275 times)

Offline manchesteruk

Fainting Goats!
« on: September 18, 2006, 03:35:33 pm »
Diagnosed 11/05

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
Re: Fainting Goats!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 03:40:12 pm »
I'm a landscaper in New Mexico, USA. One of my clients actually has these things, and when we get bored, sometimes we'll jump out from behind a tree and yell "BOO" just to watch them go down. It's pretty damn funny
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 08:31:56 am »
I saw em on the Discovery channel and laughed my ass off.
And I know a guy like that too
......faints at the drop of a hat. ::)
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline randym431

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 03:14:06 am »
My brother in law does this too when he see's the wife's credit card bills come in. Funny as hell. ;D
Diag Sept 2005 VL 1mill, CD4 85, 3%, weight 143# (195# was normal)
Feb 2021, undetectable, weight 215#

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 09:01:42 am »
 :D :D..they are so funny.

They would never survive with my goats, I've known them to jump out of the wool shed when I pass by and they have frighten the life out of me..can you imagine it, those poor little buggers would never be able to stay on their feet... :D

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 09:37:42 am »
i LOVE that... I wish cats would do it!
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Cliff

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 01:04:23 pm »
Chris,

That was funny!  I especially like the shot of the goats fainting when the guy opened up the umbrella.  The entire heard just rolled over, legs up in the air.  LOL

I don't understand how that gene would remain in nature...seems like a predator's dream come true.  I suppose you can thank man's breeding abilities for that.

Cliff

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.