Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:55:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Checking in with the Family  (Read 7512 times)

Offline Jena

• To God Be The Glory!
Checking in with the Family
« on: July 03, 2006, 08:37:53 am »
Good Morning Family
 What do you think of the  "new me" ?  ;D Nadine showed me where she got her sexy aviator and I wanted one too! Sure beats the real me  LOL 
 Anyway, I know I've been quiet for a couple of weeks but I wanted you to know all is well here. Joseph made the move to Kentucky and will be going back to get his son before school starts. He has interviews lined up for some very promising positions and  things are good with us. He's showing me  the woman I forgot I was, I like her and I'm glad shes back! Thanks for all the support and advice you all have given me, it means the world to me.
 Have a safe Holiday everyone!
Love
Jena

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
Re: Checking in with the Family
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 08:57:41 am »
I've been thinking of you the last couple of days. I'm glad you checked in.
Happy to hear that things are going well with your new gentleman friend. Be careful, but mostly, be happy.
Check in when you can. :)
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 09:14:40 am »
Hey Jen,

Glad ur doing well and checking in with us.  I love your new avatar, but I loved seeing your face more.  And never forget the woman you are, you're a goddess!

xx
Matt

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 10:04:56 am »
Good to read that things are going well with you and Joseph, Jena. Amazing isn't it how changes can happen for the better sometimes. Suddenly life is...different.   

Enjoy it!

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline Poz Brit

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 10:25:34 am »
Hi Jena, I am so happy that things are working out for you, with your new man Joseph, Life is so better when you’re sharing it with some one that cares for you.

Take care,
John(UK)

Offline Teresa

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 11:05:39 am »
Hi Jena...so glad things are going good with Joseph. Its always great when someone makes ya feel like the special woman we all know that u are!

Love your new avatar..but im afraid that i look more like mine than i could ever look like yours....LOL

Enjoy your 4th..be safe.

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 11:10:37 am »

Jena,

I am very happy for you!  The new avatar is cool!  Best of luck to you and Joseph.

Thomas
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 12:29:49 pm »
Hi Jena,

Glad to hear that things are going well!   Hope you have a great 4th !

Hugs,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 03:50:32 pm »
Jena,

glad you're having a good time honey!

(and glad you checked in, lol)

Take care,
John

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 04:32:06 pm »
He's showing me  the woman I forgot I was, I like her and I'm glad shes back!

Jena,

This is the reason for many of us to be on here. So glad for you and thanx for sharing.

Hermie
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2006, 06:13:40 pm »
.................... He's showing me  the woman I forgot I was, I like her and I'm glad shes back! ..............................

May the rainbow of happiness be with you and your family this holiday season.

In Love and Support.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 06:15:59 pm by Moffie65 »
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 06:42:19 pm »
Hi Jena

It's good to see you back and in good spirits...and it's great to hear you and Joseph are going to make a life for yourself, I wish you both love and happiness.

Have a great 4th of July.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline eirin

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2006, 01:43:19 pm »
Thank you for the update, and good luck to you and Joseph!

I like your other avatar better!  :)

Hugs, Eirin

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2006, 11:18:15 pm »
Dear Jena,

I am so happy for you!  I have not been writing a lot lately either because I found the ME, I thought I'd lost.  I can imagine what you are feeling and that is GOOD... Wishing you and Joseph the very best.
Michael
(who just can't help but smile on Independence Day)

www.Commission-on-AIDS.org
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 11:20:57 pm by Sonomabeach »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.