Main Forums > Living With HIV

My status as POZ

<< < (2/3) > >>

weasel:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on September 14, 2013, 10:28:22 am ---We will cheer you up Carl! :) See you soon.

--- End quote ---

OMG !   Thank You so much Mitch & Kenny  :)

It was a very nice day today , I enjoyed every minute of my visit .
     I'm having Cup cakes for breakfast !

I guess Connecticut is back on the Vacation list , too many friends to see there  ;D

Carl

moxieinme:
Weasel --

So sorry to hear you had to deal with this. Sometimes the bigger hurts come from the ones we love, but that really is a shocking statement.

As you said, time heals all wounds (eventually...) and it sounds like you have wonderful people elsewhere in your life to ease the pain. Hope this particular hurt heals quickly!

Best to you,

JD

intaglio:

--- Quote from: weasel on September 14, 2013, 08:34:50 am --- I think the saying : " Time heals all wounds "   is true for family ,

--- End quote ---

"Time wounds all heels" is more apt for my family.  :P

As long as the upsides to hanging around family outweigh the downsides, then it makes sense to keep them around. Otherwise put time and distance between you and them. Only you can make that decision for yourself.

weasel:

--- Quote from: intaglio on September 15, 2013, 05:05:23 am ---"Time wounds all heels" is more apt for my family.  :P

As long as the upsides to hanging around family outweigh the downsides, then it makes sense to keep them around. Otherwise put time and distance between you and them. Only you can make that decision for yourself.

--- End quote ---

Hi Intaglio ,
                         Nice to meet you  :)   
 I live 900 miles from my family in Connecticut , I visit as much as I can , But trips of two months at a time
 make for a tired Weasel and possibly a grumpy Weasel .
     I leave for Missouri this morning .
    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY HUSBAND BOB !!!!     
   Our lives are  so much different than how my siblings live .   It's great to go away , but getting home is
   my real pleasure  :-*

Weasel

P.s. : Have to take home with me all I learned on this vacation , I try to make every summer a learning
    time to have a better life at home . sometimes it works ,sometimes it falls to the way side  :-X

tednlou2:
2 months?!  Wow.  We go to Gatlinburg (Smoky Mountains) every fall with family.  We can only do about 3 days in a cabin.  Hell, there are arguments before we leave. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version