Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:11:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 376
Total: 378

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Lysine, Niacinamide, green tea, selenium, tea tree, Q10, C, Bs, multi, Lipoic  (Read 7202 times)

Offline bimazek

Lysine, Niacinamide, green tea, selenium, tea tree, Q10, C, Bs, and multi- vit mineral, Lipoic  -

these are the suppliments that i take that seem to help and give me more energy and take away the fatigue from hiv, and i am hoping they will give me a bit more time before going on meds, actually i am taking all above but not Q10 cause too expensive

they seem to help but the

beet carrot celery juice had some more noticable effects

please post your experiences with any of these

did they suppress your hiv in any way that you experienced.

also yoga, inversions, legs above head, hot water

post your experiences

Offline risred1

• My Source for Supps - www.newyorkbuyersclub.org
I'm on a mega ECGC green tea extract, equivalent to 500+ mg of ECGC a day, or about 12 cups of green tea equivalent.

A very neutral or subtle effect. Not like the Carnitine/NAC and Alpha Lipoic Acid combo I'm on. (i could feel a buzzing in my head when I first took those.)

But I do have more energy, which is helping get more exercise, which is helping my energy.

I'm hoping that it may increase my CD4 count, but will not know that until September testing.

I am working out at least 4 days a week now, doing some serious bike riding, now up to 30 miles in 2 hours, and free weights.

I also take a long list of supps that include:

Astragalus
Multi with Selenium
Vit D sup - total 1200 units per day
Omega 3 supp 4+ grams a day
Glutamine 5 grams per day
Yogurt and Probiotics
Alpha Lipoic Acid / NAC and MSM
Carnitine

and now the Green Tea Extract.

So been able to bump up my CD4 a bit without the ECGC, so with the increase in exercise, the added glutamine and ECGC, we shall see if the CD4 go in the right direction or at least stay stable.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 12:45:25 am by risred1 »
risred1 - hiv +
02/07 CD4 404 - 27% - VL 15k
10/07 CD4 484 - 31% - VL 45k
05/08 CD4 414 - 26% - VL 70k
01/09 CD4 365 - 23% - VL 65k
05/09 CD4 291 - 23% - VL 115k - Started Meds - Reyataz/Truvada
06/09 CD4 394 - ?% - VL 1200 - Boosted Reyataz with Norvir and Truvada
07/09 CD4 441 - ?% - VL 118 - Boosted Reyataz with Norvir and Truvada
09/09 CD4 375 - ?% - VL Undetectable - Boosted Reyataz with Norvir and Truvada
12/09 CD4 595 - ?% - VL Undetectable - VIT D 34 - Reyataz/Truvada/Norvir

Offline fondeveau

Its just gotta stop somewhere! 

Atripla, once a day! vs taking twenty pills a day anyway....

I recently added the CoQ10, L-Carnitine, and Lipoic Acid, along with probiotic supplements.  These I take in the morning.  At night, I take the selenium, zinc, glucosamine/chondroitin, and whatever else is in the pillbox.

Offline SASA39

inversions, legs above head

post your experiences

OMG ................. :o     ;)
Its just gotta stop somewhere! 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 04:42:04 pm by SASA39 »
12. Oct`06.  CD4=58 %  VL not issued
25.Dec.`06.         203     VL= 0
25.Dec`06.- 19.Oct`16 :
various ups & downs- mostly ups - from 58-916 and back in #CD and few blips in VL.
19.Oct`16     CD4=644      VL=0

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.