Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:12:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772964
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dating Thread Part XIII: HOLIDAZE!!  (Read 56430 times)

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
Re: Dating Thread Part XIII: HOLIDAZE!!
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2007, 10:38:46 am »
hey Tendai, great to have you back! hope dr. Evil came back with a better disposition. I'll try to send you an email tomorrow before getting into the frenzy of packing and last minute shopping.

Big Hug for now,
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2007, 12:29:13 pm »
Hey Ladies-----

It's that time again. Someone needs to step up and start the next thread, please. Maybe we can get someone else to do it because it always seems like it's either me, Cindy, Betty that is doing it. If no one does it by tomorrow then I guess one of us will have to. I try to give it a day because I know many of you are busy with the holiday, working or whatever.

Wishful, I am the same way about baking. It is funny cause when I was little I use to bake with my Dad. I could bake then, I don't know what happened. Same thing happened to me with rollerskating, now if I get on some skates, I am busting my ass. The ladies might have missed the joke about the cake and the reference to lean wit it, rock wit it( It's a song called Lean wit, Rock wit by a rap group called Crime Mob). I was laughing my ass off on that. As for your man, he sounds pretty good to me, he's looking out for yours and his. Reminds me of Rico who takes on a daughter that is not his.

Tendai-- The person calling you and not knowing who it is, be careful with that. Might be a stalker or something.....

Nothing going on today so I guess I will chat with you ladies later....
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2007, 12:50:11 pm »
Got it!

Dating Thread Part XIV: Yuletide Chatter 

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=17900.new#new

Offline wishful

• I am pretty content nowadays..Life is gud..
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2007, 04:21:49 pm »
The ladies might have missed the joke about the cake and the reference

Yeah this seems to happen alot..as i dont get responses much..Its cool..i can only be me...
girl what???..i tried to roller skate this summer..it was horrible..and i could do it really well wheni was young..im gonn try it agin tho and this time not smoke the greens...i think that was the problem last time..

i am adamant about learning the baking thing..for real...as much as i like sweets..it makes not sense..lol
Everyone have a good Evening..
Live life to the fullest...

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2007, 04:45:17 pm »
Everyone should be posting in the new dating thread.....this one is officially closed.....
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.