Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 273
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 171
Total: 173

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: 90 days  (Read 59604 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: 90 days
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2011, 05:45:41 pm »
Calamari is nice, but if you want to be a man get grilled octopus.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2011, 05:49:01 pm »
grilled octopus.

That does sound good.  Is it marinated and does it come with a dipping sauce? 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2011, 06:25:45 pm »
That does sound good.  Is it marinated and does it come with a dipping sauce?  

I've only ordered it in Italian, Spanish or Greek restaurants, not cooked it at home. But it usually it is some variant on marinating pre-grilling (actually I think it's boiled then grilled) or drizzling afterwards, with things like olive oil, white wine and various herbs.

If the texture of squid is fine with you in calamari then I can't imagine not liking grilled octopus, or grilled squid. If the place knows what it's doing it should not be overly rubbery.

Oh, you know what else is fabulous is cold squid salad.

You Southern girls need to step up your game with cephalopods! Should we move on to snails now?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 06:33:07 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2011, 06:33:40 pm »
I've only ordered it in Italian, Spanish or Greek restaurants, not cooked it at home. But it usually is some variant on marinating pre-grilling (actually I think it's boiled then grilled) or drizzling afterwards, with things like olive oil, white wine and various herbs.

If the texture of squid is fine with you in calamari then I can't imagine not liking grilled octopus, or grilled squid.

I love it grilled with garlic , also had It as a fried rice dish . I only attempted to grill it once and ruined about $60 worth of squid , it was a long time ago so I don't remember what I did .

One of the things I must do while in Seattle is find a great seafood restaurant that only the locals know about , I will do this even if I go it alone .     
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2011, 06:36:10 pm »

Love that!  Some Asians fix a kick ass spicy squid salad that is served cold.  Oh well..... leave it to me to turn any thread into a food thread.  

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2011, 06:43:19 pm »
One of the things I must do while in Seattle is find a great seafood restaurant that only the locals know about , I will do this even if I go it alone .     

Exactly.  The tourons will all be down at the Crab Pot (pier 57) or Waterfront Seafood (pier 70).  Dungeness crabs are the rage in that part of the country. 

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2011, 06:45:43 pm »
Love that!  Some Asians fix a kick ass spicy squid salad that is served cold.  Oh well..... leave it to me to turn any thread into a food thread.  

LOL...I was just thinking the very same thing, how did it go from filling a suitcase with clothes to filling the belly with food...a little bit like Chinese whispers :D

Aroha
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2011, 06:47:38 pm »
Crab is OK, but I don't like wrestling with the shell stuff. And all of that butter and wearing of bibs -- so not fetch.

Love a good sea scallop!

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2011, 06:57:51 pm »
LOL...I was just thinking the very same thing, how did it go from filling a suitcase with clothes to filling the belly with food...a little bit like Chinese whispers :D

Aroha

I think it started with roasting a pig in my hotel room  ;)
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2011, 08:23:09 pm »
Crab is OK, but I don't like wrestling with the shell stuff. And all of that butter and wearing of bibs -- so not fetch.

Love a good sea scallop!

Love me some scallop! My fave food.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2011, 08:25:19 pm »
Love me some scallop! My fave food.

I bet you ruin it and wrap it in bacon.  And I know you don't eat octopus.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2011, 08:30:22 pm »
I bet you ruin it and wrap it in bacon.  And I know you don't eat octopus.

Oh No, just scallop. The only place to get good Scallop in Texas is at McCromick and Schmicks in Austin., The best I've had was a little place in Maine on the Sea.

I had Octopus in Tokyo, but that was many years ago. Loved it.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline wolfter

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2011, 08:39:49 pm »
yuck, yuck, yuck.   nuff said.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2011, 08:53:03 pm »

Oh boi... this Hungry Man Dinner is really falling short after reading page two of this thread.  I could eat a five gallon bucket of fried calamari with nothing but lemon squeezed over the top right now. 
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2011, 09:05:00 pm »
I think it started with roasting a pig in my hotel room  ;)

I should have known, you have Hi Jacker stamped all over you... ;)

Aroha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2011, 11:29:20 am »
Love a good sea scallop!

I take it you mean King Scallops?

Queenies are much better.

I've fished for both - scallop dredges for scallops...

...and a queenie net for queenies.

The fresher you can get either, the better. When they've been frozen, they're just not the same at all.

The best queenies I ever had we got in the scallop dredges in Isle of Gigha Sound between Gigha (pronounced - with a hard g as in good - gee-ah) and the Mull of Kintyre on the west coast of Scotland.

They were the sweetest queenies I've ever had the pleasure to eat. We didn't get enough to land (put ashore for sale), but we did have enough to make quite a feast for myself, the skipper and the cook. John, the cook, just quick-fried them in butter within minutes of them coming aboard and being cleaned. It was the best meal I ever had on a fishing boat. Second best was out-of-the-net and into-the-pan Dover or Lemon sole. Mmmmm....

I prefer either with "tongues off" as a fisherman would say, or "roe off" as a chef would say. All the photos I provided are "tongues on". As a fishermanbitch, I preferred to catch tongue on as we got more money for them because they weigh more. We got paid by weight, so it counted.

I would hope that fresh queenies and scallops would be available in Seattle, although I'm not sure. I know for sure the East coast has a scallop fishing, but I'm not sure if queenies are fished in any US coastal waters. I would never bother with frozen queenies or scallops. Once you've had fresh, nothing else will do.

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2011, 11:34:43 am »
I'm not sure if Ive had fresh scallops before , bet not . Don't you love it when they say fresh frozen like you have been offered a treat . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2011, 11:38:26 am »
When I went to Iceland I went to this huge bay called Breiðafjörður (famous in Viking tales) and actually went out on a fishing boat and these two hunky Icelandic boys pulled stuff in and I had scallops fresh AND RAW:

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2011, 11:38:53 am »
I would hope that fresh queenies and scallops would be available in Seattle

You can bet your 'bottom dollar' there will be fresh queeniesqueens there!! 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2011, 11:41:22 am »
btw sweetie darling, this is the one... and you'll note that Peconic sea scallops are fresh 75 miles east from NYC on Long Island ... when in the Hamptons

(and yes, I've eaten there! several times -- Babbo that is) :-*

ps: I am fortunate to live a mere two blocks from the retail arm of the entity that supplies all of the top restaurants in Philadelphia
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:48:37 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2011, 11:47:45 am »
went out on a fishing boat and these two hunky Icelandic boys pulled stuff in

Best visual I have had all day!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2011, 11:52:02 am »
I'm not sure if Ive had fresh scallops before , bet not . Don't you love it when they say fresh frozen like you have been offered a treat .  

I never liked fish before I became a commercial fishermanbitch, but once I had really fresh fish, I loved it. Don't like any that's been frozen or landed more than 48 hours or so previously. And yeah, "fresh" frozen is still frozen. It's not so bad when it comes to veggies or most types of meat, but when it comes to fish, there's a world of difference between just caught and frozen.

When I went to Iceland I went to this huge bay called Breiðafjörður (famous in Viking tales) and actually went out on a fishing boat and these two hunky Icelandic boys pulled stuff in and I had scallops fresh AND RAW:

I've had both queenies and scallops raw, but don't really like them. I prefer them lightly fried in butter, sometimes with a smidgen of garlic, or lightly grilled. They don't take well to over-cooking as they go too rubbery. Like squid. One of the skippers I fished with used to like to take them off the deck, scoop the meat out with his knife and pop them straight into his mouth while they were still pulsing. Yuck.

You can bet your 'bottom dollar' there will be fresh queeniesqueens there!!  

Iced ones too? ;D

btw sweetie darling, this is the one... and you'll note that Peconic sea scallops are fresh 75 miles east from NYC on Long Island ... when in the Hamptons

I know for certain there's also a scallop fishery off the Maine coast. My bf's brother was over there recently teaching them some of the Manx scallop stock conservation techniques. We're a world leader in that regard.

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2011, 11:54:51 am »
I nearly forgot - about eating octopus. For me it would be like eating kittens. Until you've held an octopus in your hand and looked into their eyes, you could never understand how I feel about them. They're amazing creatures and surprisingly intelligent. I always loved it when we got a lift with some octopus - they were always a lot of fun and very rarely damaged by being caught.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2011, 11:56:12 am »
Best visual I have had all day!

Here they are! This was a really fun day. Loved Iceland.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:01:04 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2011, 11:58:25 am »

I've had both queenies and scallops raw, but don't really like them. I prefer them lightly fried in butter, sometimes with a smidgen of garlic, or lightly grilled. They don't take well to over-cooking as they go too rubbery. Like squid. One of the skippers I fished with used to like to take them off the deck, scoop the meat out with his knife and pop them straight into his mouth while they were still pulsing. Yuck.

totally -- overcook a scallop and it's like mediocre chicken that you paid 40 times the amount for

I only do raw in a crudo really, otherwise it's pan-seared and raw just in the middle

I know for certain there's also a scallop fishery off the Maine coast. My bf's brother was over there recently teaching them some of the Manx scallop stock conservation techniques. We're a world leader in that regard.

Yes, all New England and technically Peconic Bay is the southern end of "New England" as it's just across from Nantucket.  Cod eat scallops, right? The cod hasn't done well for eons there so scallops have been great.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:00:14 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2011, 12:01:09 pm »
Here they are!

Very nice!  My hunch is that the blond does not have a single hair on his chest.  The other fella would have a happy trail worth exploring.  OH MY... get the head out of the gutter James.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2011, 12:02:52 pm »
I'll have to fire up my ancient dinosaur of a PC and dig out some of my fishing photos. Watch this space.....

Very nice!  My hunch is that the blond does not have a single hair on his chest.  The other fella would have a happy trail worth exploring.  OH MY... get the head out of the gutter James.

You should see some of the Manx and Eastern European hunks who currently work the Manx fleet. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictars (but it does happen, trust....).

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2011, 12:04:07 pm »
Cod eat scallops, right? The cod hasn't done well for eons there so scallops have been great.

No, but they're both bottom feeders so they compete for food.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2011, 12:23:08 pm »
Isn't it soft shell crab season right now? Indeed it is, in fact it just began last week or so. MUST go to Han Dynasty for their version... extra spicy.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:25:29 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Basquo

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2011, 12:47:46 pm »
Until you've held an octopus in your hand and looked into their eyes, you could never understand how I feel about them.

For some reason I am thinking they only have one eye.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2011, 12:52:51 pm »

Your thinking of cycloptapus . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2011, 01:00:05 pm »

I think that's the octopus-like space creatures in The Simpson's you're thinking of. Real ones have two.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2011, 01:28:13 pm »
I'll have to fire up my ancient dinosaur of a PC and dig out some of my fishing photos. Watch this space.....

This is the only one I can find. I could have sworn I had more scanned, but... ~shrug~. I'll have to dig out my photos from wherever they're hiding in my desk and get to scanning.

The fish I'm holding is (locally, in NE Scotland) called a Rock Fish. They've got some fierce teeth, as big as wooden matchsticks but very, very sharp. You can't really see them all that well in this photo. The old fella behind me is John the Cook, who I mentioned earlier. The old bastard gave me and our skipper really bad food-poisoning a month or two after this photo was taken. It's not very nice having food poisoning when you're out in the middle of the sea - and the catch is good so the skipper refuses to go ashore. We didn't have a toilet aboard either, we used a section of the rail on the rear deck (no pun lol) where there was a blind spot as far as the rest of the boat went. While we were sick, we went through about six or seven rolls of toilet paper that we stuck on a cleat on the aft rigging. I was pretty pissed off that my skipper refused to go ashore, but at least he was suffering too. :P   John didn't eat the breakfast that made us sick that day, so he was ok. He had to do the bulk of the work because we were almost totally incapacitated.

TMI? I've got worse stories about my fishing days! ;D

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2011, 01:37:21 pm »
I will be traveling with live chickens

Was going to say I'd bring the crisco for frying the chickens, but decided odds are someone may be bringing some already.
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2011, 02:09:42 pm »
This thread has been hijacked!  I'm just saying.

RAB   ;D

(who will pack 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, 6 T-shirts, appropriate # of socks and underwear, 1 pair slacks, & 1 dress shirt.  Oh and Jan too.   ;))

Offline wolfter

« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2011, 02:24:04 pm »
 8) been enjoying the food discussion.  I'm not sure if it's a joke cause I've never eaten a single item mentioned.

I'm planning to go to our neighborhood cafe soon and am going to ask for some of those types of food and enjoy their reactions....They'll all gross out yet have no problem eating squirrel, coon, rabbit and recently hit deer.  Gotta love Southeastern Ohio.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2011, 05:44:50 pm »
I'm going to bring along my not so out of date leftover Isentress , Presista , Norvir and Truvada if anyone might need a few back up meds . I could use an Atripla cushion myself .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2011, 06:03:11 pm »
Jeff,

I found a little something that may be of interest.  Cooking Salmon in a Hotel Room.  Total coincidence that it takes place in Seattle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XwBhzQbIvw

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2011, 06:10:21 pm »
Jeff,

I found a little something that may be of interest.  Cooking Salmon in a Hotel Room.  Total coincidence that it takes place in Seattle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XwBhzQbIvw

How funny is that ... Now go find me a video of Bic lighter Roosevelt roasted pig  ;) 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2011, 06:18:38 pm »
Cooking Salmon in a Hotel Room
yum!
reminds me of the days of cooking in my dorm room with a popcorn popper :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2011, 06:25:13 pm »
Just know to never use butane lighters while roasting a pig.  It sounds like you already know that Bic lighter roasted pigs turn out much better:

No need to boil the hair off first if you dont mind the aromatics.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2011, 06:27:28 pm »
yum!
reminds me of the days of cooking in my dorm room with a popcorn popper :D

Was that you that made Live Five News doing that?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2011, 06:30:27 pm »
Just know to never use butane lighters while roasting a pig.  It sounds like you already know that Bic lighter roasted pigs turn out much better:

No need to boil the hair off first if you dont mind the aromatics.

That snout looks just the way I like em , crispy around the edges . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2011, 06:33:58 pm »
That snout looks just the way I like em , crispy around the edges .  

Thats how I like my menz!!!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2011, 07:05:58 pm »
Isn't it soft shell crab season right now? Indeed it is,

Oh yes!

And P, As a Virginian I know you've been to this place...right across the Chesapeake in MAryland?? YUM! All U Can Eat Crab and some Keno :)

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2011, 07:12:08 pm »
Oh yes!

And P, As a Virginian I know you've been to this place...right across the Chesapeake in MAryland?? YUM! All U Can Eat Crab and some Keno :)

Is that on Kent Island ?? 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2011, 07:14:02 pm »
Is that on Kent Island ?? 

I have no clue, I was drunk and just remembered going across that long bridge over the Chesapeake from Virginia to Maryland
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2011, 07:18:10 pm »
I was drunk

Crabs are so much better when one is drunk. 

I just found it online and its down in Southern Maryland (Cobb Island).  Same area where they have a tobacco festival every year and one lucky little girl is crowned 'Queen of Nicotine'. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2011, 07:25:27 pm »
Oh yes!

Newburg, MD? I looked on that map and it's a very off-the-beaten-path part of the state. Can't imagine it being as good as this fine Maryland establishment at the beach:

That said, I've been to the big famous crab palaces in B'more.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2011, 07:27:01 pm »
I have no clue, I was drunk and just remembered going across that long bridge over the Chesapeake from Virginia to Maryland

You went east from Fred Vegas and across the Potomac north on 301. It's ~30 mi. south of Andrews Air Force Base where Air Force One lands.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:28:52 pm by Miss Philicia »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.