Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:27:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772782
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 226
Total: 227

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Am I at any risk at all..  (Read 16291 times)

Offline Worriedeyes

Am I at any risk at all..
« on: July 24, 2007, 05:50:08 am »
Hi..I really would like to say that you people are getting the blessings of God by helping people like us out..

My Overall situation is as follows and i sincerely need all your advices.

I went to a sex worker on 26th May and she gave me a blow job only with a condom on, i cummed inside the condom, i left that place and after 20 min ended up going to another sex worker, she put condom on my penis and I had intercourse, i was inside her for a good amount of time somewhere aroud 15 min, during this time the condom came 20-30% down from the base of my penis anyways i cummed inside the condom. I was really scared after this incident. I got myself tested for the 10 day test HIV RNA/DNA Proviral test, the result came out negative, still i was not a peace I got myself tested with the DUO TEST HIV 1,2 and P24 at 30 days post exposure, the result came out negative, still i was not at peace I got myself tested again with the DUO TEST on the 55th day and the result came out negative, the doctor advised me that I was never at risk and take this result as a conclusive result. I decided to move on with my life. Because of the tensions which I took, I wanted to relax myself therefore I decided to undergo for a Thai Body Massage but it ended out to be something else in the massage palor. The lady she applied baby oil all over my body and massaged me for around 20 min, she saw that I got aroused therefore she applied the baby oil on my penis rubbed it for around 1 min and I cummed, she cleaned my semen using wipes and again started to continue massaging my body, within no time again i got aroused and started to rub her tighs and breasts (tighs were exposed as she was wearing a mini skirt, breasts were in and out of the bra), I started to finger her nipples, she came to my penis again and was rubbing my penis directly without applying any baby oil, she did it for 5 sec when i said its paining for me, so she applied baby oil again and rubbed it for over a minute and made me cum...

Since that day My mind is not at peace again..thinking if  I got infected in some way or the other as maybe the massage girl was HIV +.....

Can you please help me with some scientific points..Do i need to take a test again?

Offline englishgirl

• ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN
Re: Am I at any risk at all..
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 07:54:29 am »
worried

you are not at risk from a hand job, you do not need to test.

additionally you were not at risk from the previous incidents you described, as your negative tests confirmed.

please take a look in the info contained in the welcome thread http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=220.0 and transmission lesson http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/Transmission_9960.shtml to give you the info you need to know about the risks.

also check this out for condom info so you know the correct condom usage http://www.aidsmap.com/en/docs/A3A8AC7F-76A2-4632-9015-9AD643811C60.asp
ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN:
http://campaigning.tht.org.uk/cms/cmsloader?WfJVLp&view=11,301,1385,0,-html

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=17352.0

"I'm not keen on the idea of the afterlife - not without knowing who else will be there and what the entertainment will be. Personally I'd rather just take a rest." Oscar Berger, PWA: Looking AIDS in the Face, 1996. RIP.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 07:55:00 am »
Worried,

Nothing, nothing you report is a risk for hiv infection. Getting a blowjob, with or without a condom, is not a risk for hiv. Protected intercourse is just that, protected. Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection. Getting a handjob or touching another person's body is also not a risk for hiv infection.

Please read our Welcome Thread and follow the links to the Transmission Lesson so you can learn what is and isn't a risk for hiv infection. Here's what else you need to know to protect yourself from hiv:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you do NOT need further testing over these no-risk incidents, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 04:15:06 am »
Thanks for the replies..

The hand job incident happened around 10 days back and the sex worker incident happened 9 weeks back..

I dont know if this is related or not.. I didnt experience any symptoms or anything but yesterday night I was feeling little feverish as my body temp was 37.2 c, when normally it is 35.5 c..  Today morning I checked the temp again it was 35.5 c... I dont know if this is connected to my incidents or not both at the sex worker and massage palor.. Can you please let me know..??

Also in the past 20 days, when i was blowing my nose hard to clean it, it started to spill blood, this just happened twice..is this related..??

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 06:15:13 am »
Worried,

Symptoms, or even the LACK of symptoms, mean nothing when it comes to hiv infection. Only testing will reliably reveal your hiv status.

We go by risk assessments here, not symptoms. Our assessment of your activities is that you did NOT have a risk. If your symptoms worry you, see your doctor. We cannot diagnose you over the internet and neither can anyone else.

As I told you above, any sexually active person should be having ROUTINE tests for hiv and all the other STIs at least once a year. While you do not need to test over these specific incidents, if you're not already having routine check-ups, you can start now. As long as any anal or vaginal intercourse you've ever had was done using condoms, you can fully expect your hiv result to be negative.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 06:21:51 am »
Well I did speak to a doctor in regards to the nose bleeding..he said its quite normal and can happen when you blow your nose very hard...

About the little feverish I guess because I had lots of ice cream and pepsis yesterday..

However you judged my status in regards to both my incidents that I dont need HIV Test and i was never at risk..

I am not sexually active anymore as I decided I will not indulge myself in any sex activities ever again but only with the girl who I will marry..

Do you still advice the yearly tests

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 06:45:47 am »
Worried,

Saying you'll never have sex again outside marriage is a well-intentioned idea, but in real life it can be a tall order. A sex drive is hard-wired into our brains and is a natural, normal part of being alive. As long as you use condoms for intercourse, you can have all the sex you want and yet remain hiv negative.

I have NOT judged your hiv status, only the risk levels of the activities you brought to us. Those activities carry no risk where hiv is concerned. If you have EVER had unprotected intercourse - with anyone, not just sex workers - you do need to test, regardless of the incidents you speak of here.

If you are sexually active, then routine STI screening is a must. As long as you have always used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse you can fully expect your routing hiv test to return with negative results. Routine sexual health care check-ups are a matter of looking after yourself, the same as routine visits to the dentist whether or not you eat sweets.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 06:53:59 am »
Thanks Ann...

I never had intercourse before in my life..the sex worker incident which i narrated earlier was the first time ever i had sex..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 08:31:20 am »
Worried, ok, so we acknowledge what you've said about your history.

All Ann is saying is that IF you have intercourse again in the future, just make sure that you always without exception use a latex condom. (Re)reading the lesson on transmission is a good idea as well. This epidemic is going to be aorund for a longtime to come and it's just good sense to be aware of what is risky and what isn't.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 08:49:10 am »
Thanks Andy,

So the hand job incident at the massage palor is of NO risk right??

I can move on with my life without the need to worry in regards to this hand job incident and therefore not undergoing a HIV test???

Also do you advice a 3 month test in regards to the sex worker incident??

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 11:48:39 am »
The answers have been given to you in the above replies. Reread the replies.

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 11:30:39 am »
My mind is not letting me live in peace therefore today After 13 days of the massage palor incident, I went for the HIV DUO Test..the result will be out in 1-2 days..Can i take this result as a conclusive or should i got for another Duo test after 4 weeks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 12:25:48 pm »
Unless you had a real risk previously, then yes it's conclusive, because you didn't have a risk this time.

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 12:32:04 pm »
I am sorry RapidRod but ur statement is not clear to me, can you please rephrase it

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 12:34:47 pm »
You didn't have a risk and did not need to test this time, but if you had, had a risk before, it would be conclusive as long as it was 3 months or more before testing.

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 01:01:39 pm »
Rapirod

I didnt have any risk..I am just testing myself in regards to the hand job incident at the massage palor..its been 13 days after the girl at the massage palor gave me a hand job..i dont know why but this things keeps bugging me thats why i have got myself tested...

I had a sex worker incident 10 weeks back and got myself tested with DUO test on the 7th week and result came out negative, the doctor suggested to take this as a conclusive result but after that that massage palor incident occured in which i just got a hand job and this incident is not letting me live in peace, therefore at 13 days i am getting myself tested for HIV using DUO Test.. the acutal test date for a DUO test is 28 days after exposure and my exposure is not intercourse but a hand job at the massage palor

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 01:06:04 pm »
Like I said you did not have a risk. You did not need to test. For your information there are no tests approved to give a conclusive test (FOR A REAL RISK) less than three months.

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 01:16:29 pm »
RapidRod

Thank you for the note..

Its just a doubt please

What i heard from the doctors is the HIV DUO test at 28 days is 99.98% accurate which checks for HIV1,2 & P24 and the person need not wait for 3 months.

The standard test at 3 months is 99.99% accurate..

Also the doc said that the persons who got themselves checked at 28days with the DUO test never turned out to be Positive later at the 3 month mark

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 01:30:37 pm »
That information you were given is far from being the truth. You would be in a window period where the P24 does not pick up antigens when antibodies have started to produce and your antibody tests will not detect the antibodies if there are not enough in the blood for the test to detect. You need a conclusive test at 3 months.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 03:35:04 pm »
The average time to seroconversion is 22 days.

All but the smallest number who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure to the HIV virus.

The CDC STILL recommends testing for a reliable result at 13 weeks. Until there is universal accord about the reliability of earlier results we will continue to follow that guideline.
Andy Velez

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 05:31:32 pm »
Thanks Andy,

As u mentioned 22 days is the time for serconversion so a DUO test taken at 28 days can be accurate right ?

Also I wanted to ask, are there any reported cases in which a man ever got infected with HIV through a Hand job from a female..

Another query

After 3 months rather than taking a standard HIV test, what if a person takes a DUO Test will it yield the same result,better or incorrect result.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2007, 05:59:18 pm »
Worried,

There has NEVER, EVER, EVER been a case of hiv infection resulting from a handjob.

You ARE NOT going to be the first!

You have already established that you are hiv negative.

You are conclusively hiv negative.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will remain hiv negative.

It really, really, really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 09:04:21 am »
I got the result for my HIV DUO Test today at 64 days i.e. 9.1 week in regards to the (protected) sex worker incident and 13 days in regards to the hand job incident at the massage palor.

The result is NEGATIVE

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 09:39:27 am »
Well, a negative test result is always good news. In this instance it's certainly no surprise.

Hopefully this will help you to get on with your life instead of worrying needlessly.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 04:35:55 am »
Hi,

I understand from all the previous exchanges that i am HIV negative, today is the 10th week in regards to the proteced sex worker incident and 18 day in regards to the massage palor hand job incident.

I was OK all these days and was moving on with my life, but today when i woke up in the morning I was perfectly fine, however once I left for work and started to run to catch the train, I started to experience pain in the urethra of my penis.

I will explain in more detail where I am experiencnig pain.. On the tip of the penis where the hole is, just immediate inside to the hole I am experiencing pain, Its like a pin or something is poking me, it only happens when i walk fast or run not when I am sitting.

When I went to the bathroom to urinate, i experienced the same pain for 3 sec then it vanished.

however if i still press the tip of my penis (towards inside) with force, it pains..

I never experience this type of pain ever in my life and as you know I never had intercourse in my life before the protected sex worker incident was the first time ever followed by the hand job at the massage palor..

can you please advice me is it something to do with HIV, something I ate or something else or is it normal ?

Just for your info I do masterburate by myself every day

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 05:09:57 am »
Worried,

What ever is going on has nothing to do with hiv. If it continues to concern you, get to a doctor. You may need to be screened for OTHER sexually transmitted infections, ALL of which are much more easily transmitted than hiv.

You did NOT have a risk for hiv in the incidents you bring to us.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 09:53:39 am »
HI

just to keep you posted that, whatever i was feeling previously in regards to poking pain in my penis hole, that thing vanished and became normal in few hours only..

However just for my mental peace of mind I will be taking a final HIV DUO test next week as it will be 12 weeks for the sex worker incident and 4 weeks in regards to the hand job. After that I will just move on with my life which I am quite sure that the result will be NEGATIVE

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 04:52:35 pm »
Hi,

I have a query please..I read the transmissions lessons..Still would appreciate it much if this query can be answered by the experts

If a person who is HIV positive, rubs a sheet around his penis and cums in the sheet as a result all his sperms are spread on the sheet...

After a week, without washing/cleaning the above mentioned sheet, if another person whose status is HIV negative rubs that same sheet on his penis and cums in that sheet is it possible he can get infected with HIV or some other STD?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 04:59:04 pm »
Worried,

Of course not. Not even if you rubbed right after the guy came.

If you've read the Welcome thread as well as the Transmission Lesson, you will have read the following:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 06:08:51 am »
Hi All,

Just to let you know for my own peace of mind, today  I have taken the HIV DUO Test in regards to 12 weeks of the protected sex worker incident and 4 weeks to the hand job incident at the massage palor.

The result is NEGATIVE, the Doc said i have been worrying needlessly and asked me to take this result as a conclusive result and move on with my life.

I decided to accept the fact that i am HIV NEGATIVE and move on with my life

Thank you so much for all your support

May God Bless you all..

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2007, 05:02:53 am »
Hi,

I accepted the fact that I am HIV NEGATIVE..

My query is a general query please for my knowledge..I am not doubting my result in any way.

What I learnt is that the Virus present in the blood when comes in contact outside the body dies within seconds, my question is that when the Doctor takes your blood sample and sends it to the lab for testing, lets say after 2-4 hrs. Doesn't the virus dies in the blood sample as it dies in seconds? If the virus dies in seconds then how can the tests conducted in the lab after 2-3 hrs detect the blood samples HIV status?

Thank you

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2007, 05:55:40 am »
The blood is never exposed to air when drawn for a lab test.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2007, 07:41:59 am »
Worried,

For a start, I suggest you read the Testing Lesson - it's linked to in the Welcome thread which you should have read by now.

Hiv testing does not look for the virus itself, it looks for the antibodies the body produces in reaction to the presence of hiv in the body.

Viral load testing looks for particles of hiv - which will still be present in the blood even if the virus has become inactivated.

To say that hiv "dies" outside the body is a fallacy - viruses aren't "alive" in the traditional sense of the word. They are viable or non-viable, which is different.

And the deal with hiv not being able to transmit outside the body has to do with the damage it sustains to the outer covering, which is very delicate. It needs a specific environment (as found inside the body) in order for this outer covering to remain intact. This outer covering must be intact and in perfect condition in order for it to latch on to a few, very specific cell types and infect. A damaged hiv viral particle is non-viable.

And yes, you ARE hiv negative. No surprise there as you didn't have a risk in the first place.

Keep using condoms correctly and consistently for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will continue to avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

And I don't expect to see you posting here again any time soon. Your time out warning is still in effect.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 07:33:29 am »
Hi Ann,

Sorry to bother you again..But please I need you to guide me in the form of a Friend little bit of science as well.. I need you to be my friend please

Following ny NEGATIVE result, I do lead a normal life suddenly again I get these scary thoughts in my head that WHAT IF, therefore I freak out again.

Recently I have done another HIV Duo Test at 13 weeks of the sex worker incident and 6 weeks of the Hand job incident at the massage palor. The result came out NEGATIVE..I would want to take this result as a Conclusive one (THE END) and move on with my life but my brain keeps not letting me live in peace.

My main concern is I am going to get married in October 2007, it's going to be an arrange marriage and I dont want my would be wife to get into any trouble because of me.. I do understand that I am HIV Negative but still my brain is not letting me be in peace and moreover because I dont want my would be wife to be infected by me.

Should I take this 13 week Sex worker and 6 week Hand job DUO TEST Result as a CONCLUSIVE NEGATIVE and go and marry her

Please Ann, I beg you help me as a friend, please advice me can i go and get married to her in October without the need of worrying that I will infect her with HIV in any way..

I shall promise you that once you reply this, I will not show my face again in this community but please reply to this query as a Friend

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 08:27:36 am »
Worried,

As long as you use condoms between then and now, and as long as she has already tested negative herself or has never had unprotected intercourse, of course you can marry her. You can marry her regardless, but you can only have unprotected intercourse if BOTH of you are confirmed hiv negative.

YOU are already confirmed hiv negative. You do not have hiv and you cannot pass on what you do not have.

As for your anxious thoughts, we cannot help you with that here. I suggest you speak to a counselor - perhaps a marriage counselor, considering your impending nuptials - so you can learn ways of coping with your anxiety.

There is nothing more we can do for you here and you are heading quickly for a time out. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2007, 12:09:27 pm »
Just to let you know that I have taken the Standard HIV test for HIV 1&2 after 14 weeks of the protected sex worker incident and 6.2 weeks of the Hand job massage palor incident.. the result came out NEGATIVE

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2007, 12:39:32 pm »
Query Please UK

If a syringe and needle is used to withdraw blood for HIV + person and later after say 20 min if the same syringe and needle is used to withdraw blood from HIV Negative person..

Is there a slightest chance that the HIV Negative person can become HIV Positive?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2007, 12:42:43 pm »
It doesn't happen, so there is no need to even discuss it. You have a 14 week negative which is conclusive. It's time for you to move on.

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2007, 12:50:01 pm »
Rapid ROD

It doesnt happen as stated by your good self what does it mean please

* HIV doesnt gets transmitted in this way
                          or
* Reusage of Needles and Syringes doesnt take place at all

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2007, 12:53:06 pm »
Reusing of needles and syringes to draw blood for testing.

Offline Worriedeyes

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 06:18:25 am »
Scientific Query,

Will the tablet Propecia 1mg have any sort of affect on the HIV test ?? As these tablets are supposed to be taken everday once in 24hrs after Hair Transplant surgery

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2007, 06:26:33 am »
Worried,

No, Propecia will NOT affect an hiv test; neither will most other drugs.

You have been warned about repeatedly posting when you are already confirmed hiv negative - when you never had a risk in the first place. I'm giving you that time out I warned you about.

It will be for four weeks. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be banned permanently, no questions asked.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.