Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:35:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 283
Total: 283

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: In panic ! please help me  (Read 7727 times)

Offline Giveme1chance

In panic ! please help me
« on: May 23, 2011, 11:37:52 am »
Hello anyone in this website and thank for who read my topic.It is a shame to said that I'm a person who is strong sexuality active so i always find a girl to make me came out. Last 2 weeks i had sex with a girl i don't know hiv status and many received oral sex( i'm being sucked)  from many another girl i also don't know hiv stastus. Anything is ok for me because i thought that i had used condom for vaginal intercourse, and oral sex is no risk ( i just know that 3 ways to infected hiv  : 1 no condom vaginal anal intercourse, 2 mother's milk , 3 sharing needless ) until few days i saw my boy had something wrong . my boy had some mini white spots . I rarely care my boy and i'm scared.  i went to hospital and see a doctor. he said that maybe i infected HPV (Hurman papilloma Virus ) .

Oh my god ! my feeling at that moment was like i'm in the hell , like someone hit my heart , my mind like a circle. I  got test and for waitting time i went to web to find the infomation about that. I saw that HPV related to HIV., condom isn't safe 100% and oral sex isn't no risk too. I  can say I had a second trip go to the hell like i'm in hospital. I pray for god , for a miracle. And when i got a result . It's NEGATIVE. I don't have HPV also HIV (3 weeks for a last sex and 4 days for a last oral sex). I got confused  because i don't know why my boy have white spots . and i went to Foreign Hostpital ( so expensive ) and German doctor said that is a Pearly penile papules. At the moment I really want to punch the doctor in the first hopital.

But I'm still in panic, freaked out , feared. That not enough time for windown hiv. I saw many information , many knowledge and ideas. So please help me by answering my question.

1. Do you see anybody infected hiv although they had used condom correctly and no holes on this. ( if you work in hiv expert or some job related hiv )

2. I don't want to debate oral sex because many conflict information ideas of oral sex and in my country , nobody infected by oral sex in 20 years ago (the time my country had a first hiv infected person ). But know it had documented case oral sex in another country. so I beg you answer me the question like 1.
and your partners who work with you in job related do they agree that is no risk ?

3 Except 3 common ways infected hiv . Do you know any odd ways infected hiv . Can you show me ? . I licked and sucked  girls's breasts . some girl's breast are no taste but some girl's breast i tasted like milk. Do you think that is also a risk ?

I'm really appreciate for your time to read my long topic and really really appreciate for your answering.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: In panic ! please help me
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 11:54:41 am »
Give,

Pearly penile papules are NOT a sexually transmitted infection. They are quite common in men. Your doctor should have told you this.

When you say your "boy" do you mean your penis? You can use the word penis here - or any other word for penis such as dick or cock.

1. Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection. There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one. I've been working in this forum for ten years and I have never seen a case where someone had protected intercourse end up testing positive.

2. Not one person has ever been proven to become hiv positive from getting a blowjob and you are not going to be the first. Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection regardless of what you have read elsewhere on the internet.

3. Breast milk is only a danger to tiny babies who rely on breast milk as their only form of sustenance. Breast milk is NOT a danger to adults.

You have NOT had a risk for hiv infection and you do NOT need further testing at this time.

Here's what you need to know in order to remain hiv negative:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED FURTHER TESTING AT THIS TIME, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 11:26:44 pm »
thank you Ann, you make me release my stress . At question 1 and 3 i'm very confident after i read your answer. But in question  2 i can't not make it get out of my mind. can you show me some link of oral sex studies .i wan to read and eliminate my fear. Thank

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 04:31:55 am »
No incident HIV infections among MSM who practice exclusively oral sex.
Int Conf AIDS 2004 Jul 11-16; 15:(abstract no. WePpC2072)??Balls JE, Evans JL, Dilley J, Osmond D, Shiboski S, Shiboski C, Klausner J, McFarland W, Greenspan D, Page-Shafer K?University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, United States

Oral transmission of HIV, reality or fiction? An update
J Campo1, MA Perea1, J del Romero2, J Cano1, V Hernando2, A Bascones1
Oral Diseases (2006) 12, 219–228

AIDS: Volume 16(17) 22 November 2002 pp 2350-2352
Risk of HIV infection attributable to oral sex among men who have sex with men and in the population of men who have sex with men

Page-Shafer, Kimberlya,b; Shiboski, Caroline Hb; Osmond, Dennis Hc; Dilley, Jamesd; McFarland, Willie; Shiboski, Steve Cc; Klausner, Jeffrey De; Balls, Joycea; Greenspan, Deborahb; Greenspan
Page-Shafer K, Veugelers PJ, Moss AR, Strathdee S, Kaldor JM, van Griensven GJ. Sexual risk behavior and risk factors for HIV-1 seroconversion in homosexual men participating in the Tricontinental Seroconverter Study, 1982-1994 [published erratum appears in Am J Epidemiol 1997 15 Dec; 146(12):1076]. Am J Epidemiol 1997, 146:531-542.

Studies which show the fallacy of relying on anecdotal evidence as opposed to carefully controlled study insofar as HIV transmission risk is concerned:

Jenicek M. "Clinical Case Reporting" in Evidence-Based Medicine. Oxford: Butterworth–Heinemann; 1999:117
Saltzman SP, Stoddard AM, McCusker J, Moon MW, Mayer KH. Reliability of self-reported sexual behavior risk factors for HIV infection in homosexual men. Public Health Rep. 1987 102(6):692–697.Nov–Dec;

Catania JA, Gibson DR, Chitwood DD, Coates TJ. Methodological problems in AIDS behavioral research: influences on measurement error and participation bias in studies of sexual behavior. Psychol Bull. 1990 Nov;108(3):339–362.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 07:55:55 am »
Give,

Why would getting a blowjob be a route for hiv transmission when saliva is NOT infectious? Not only is it not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

You have NOT had a risk for hiv infection. If you had a risk, we'd tell you. We want people to test when needed because our goal here is to slow down the rate of new infections, not add to them.

You have NOT been at risk and you do NOT need to test over this particular situation.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It REALLY is that simple!!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 08:12:36 am »
thank you , rod. do you also have any studies about sex with condom. Sr if i made you busy.

i found that hiv is weak ìf it outside the host. But i don't know the meaning of outside the host. Blood in needles is outside the host but u can infected by this.so in oral sex,  she had blood in her mounth and my penis , especialy  utherea “inside a penis head“  (i don't know this word exactly)  got her blood . i fear that is a risk because penis have a special cell for hiv infected. Do i right ?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 08:17:52 am »
You are ignoring a basic fact. Receiving oral is one of the most common of sexual activities and in the entire history of the epidemic there has not been a single case confirmed of transmission in that manner. Not one.

Period. 
Andy Velez

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 08:58:17 am »
i'm very sr andy , hiv made me doubt anything.  The girl who i really love accept to marriage with me and i have a good job . That was a happy news but when i look back my background.  I'm scared i will lost all òf them by hiv.
 I know your advices was proved by your experience. I know this ís no risk because my country didn't have documented case oral sex. But ' what if ' always stay in my head.  what should i do ? .i'm very tired ,exhauted.

Thank for your help

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 09:14:38 am »
Give,

The studies Rodney showed you also include facts on the efficiency of condoms when it comes to preventing hiv infection.

There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one.

By the way, you and your wife-to-be should BOTH have COMPLETE sexual health care check-ups before your marriage and before you start having unprotected intercourse. It's what responsible adults do.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011, 09:53:54 pm »
thank ann, i understood my risk. of couse we will get test before marriage.  good luck for anyone in website

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 07:23:53 am »
Sr to busy you again. One more question beucase I remember that i let her lick my butt and my ana ( 5min)l . my butt has scratch and i had hemorrhoid . I see it called Analingus. CDC said that had a documentcase for Analinggus. do you think it is risk.  thank you

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 07:56:31 am »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out, which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 08:11:04 am »
Give,

The CDC says a lot of things that make no sense when it comes to hiv infection. Saliva is not infectious so there's no way you're going to be infected by someone licking your asshole.

You've been warned twice now - You will NOT be warned again!!! You need to take this seriously.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 07:44:35 am »
Hello. sorry if i disturbing .
My friend is very worried because he think he had a hiv risk although i said that no risk. I post his risk to confirm that he's no risk.  He said that he had a handjob from a girl in bar and he had fingering  inside her vargina.then his penis touch outside her vargina ( he said that around just 10s-30s). When he came home , he felt itchy at his left eye so he touch his medial angle of eye by his finger ( the finger had vargina fluid in nail).
1. I said to him that fingering is no risk even he had a fresh wound on it .
2. There is no risk when his penis touch outside her vargina even his penis get vargina fluid
3. The last was his eye . He sure that his finger still contains her vargina fluid when he touch his eye by this finger. I just said what i know to him but this third question very strange to me.

Please help us . thank you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 07:52:39 am »
Give,

1. No risk.

2. No risk.

3. No risk.

Remind your friend that hiv is not able to infect once it is outside the human body.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 08:25:53 am »
Thank ann , you alway answer my worry very quicky
but at the third Question , We see that had a case hiv by blood contact to eye. So his case is varginal fluid contact eye. He want to ask again : does it really no risk. Thank again

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 08:48:18 am »
Give,

It's really no risk. Really. The fluids were on his fingers and out in the environment before he rubbed his eye. Any hiv present would have been damaged by being out of the body and therefore unable to infect.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 08:59:36 am »
thank ann ,
He finally peace in his mind. We don't have any question to ask anymore. thank again.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 09:18:38 am »
Good. Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 11:49:42 am »
Sorry to post again . My friend want to ask other question. He said he used vrohto as fast as he can after he rubbed his eye by finger with vargina fluid . Now he have some symptoms of HIV infected .he want to ask that does VROHTO KILL HIV or SUPPORT HIV INFECT though his eye. thank you

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 12:16:57 pm »
Your friend was never at risk in that eye-rubbing incident. HIV is a very fragile virus and is not passed in that manner. Period.

Whatever is causing his symptoms is not HIV and he should discuss the symptoms with his doctor. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline Giveme1chance

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 10:04:49 pm »
Thank Andy .  ;D I also said it to him but he suffered on many website so he got many information make him scared. he find on the CDC told you can get HIV if some blood  splash on your eye.  He want to ask that it only a risk for blood into eye or also include any fluid such as semen , varginal fluid . Thank

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 10:57:20 pm »
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2011, 08:08:28 am »
Your friend should stop searching the net. All it will do is feed his fears to no good purpose. He was not at risk for HIV and he won't be at risk sexually as long as he always uses condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse.

It really is that simple.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.