Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:27:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 235
Total: 238

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Just a little more info  (Read 49562 times)

Offline PaGuy2005

Re: Oral Sex with known HIV positive person
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2006, 01:25:19 pm »
Dude, all this wondering and conjecture is only going to make you persistently worse.  Just wait for your lab results and try not to think about it too much.  There really is nothing you can do to change anything now.  Except choices you make in the future. As far as your glands being swollen, it's their nature "stick out" a bit in places.  They supply your lymphatic system and are protected by becoming a hard nodule.  The more you poke at them, the more irritated they can become as well.  So stop poking and start getting some much needed sleep.  Because if you are + the worst thing you can do is allow yourself to get stressed out.   Hope all goes well :P
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 10:53:28 am by PaGuy2005 »

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2006, 01:50:38 pm »
Brad,

Thanks for the help.. However, I did test negative after my first encounter tht was 8 weeks ago. I was kinda curious for my second encounter.

Stud

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2006, 04:08:23 pm »
dude your symptoms are nothing compared to mine. my tongue was so fucked up with what my doctor called geographic tongue one month after my possible exposure! since then it has not gone and i have had weird spots in around my bite path in along the cheeks! everyone says its stress and bad anxiety but trust me your symptoms are minor compared to me! your neg trust me bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great life :o

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2006, 04:37:29 pm »
Love,

Stay out of other people's threads, stop discussing symptoms and don't give advice.

Please.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2006, 05:38:38 pm »
LOVE, you have neither the experience nor the expertise to be answering people in this area.

Please focus on your own issues in the appropriate section and leave this work here to those who can handle it appropriately.

Thanks for your cooperation. 
Andy Velez

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2006, 10:42:30 pm »
So Moderators, based on what I have described do i need to test for this particular exposure?

Stud

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2006, 04:01:56 pm »
Hi All,

Allrite, I know I am on the ignore list, and honestly did not want to write anything, but just wanted to inform that I got tested today and it came back negative. So after second exposure it has been 5 weeks, and from the first exposure it has been 11 weeks.

I guess I have been paranoid, but cant help it, but have totally understood tht if I have a worrisome nature then maybe i shud'nt hookup with anyone, because honestly i can't go through these nightmares of testing anymore..ironically, when i go for my tests ( I usually go at the same lab), the nurse gives me those nasty looks, man I think i have gone thru a lot..

But I appreciate everyone's help to calm me down..Adios..

Stud

Offline studdmanas

Hey all...Back again
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2006, 10:30:21 am »
Thanks for the intense support that I have gotten from you in the past few months..I did wanted expert opinion in my new situation.

On october 9 i had unprotected receptive oral sex where the guy ejaculated in my mouth...After that I was extremely paranoid, and i asked the guy several times abt his status and he said he was neg..Also, on October 12 i had a unprotected receptive oral sex without ejaculation with some other guy and he also insured tht he was neg...

On october 26 I was running a low fever of 99.1, I assume it to go away in a day or two..But it did'nt, ON and OFF i have had this fever, even sometimes 99.5 till Nov 13..Now this day was my 5 th week from exposure, I cud'nt wait so I thought of getting tested, and my result came back negative..But as soon as i got my result, I have come down with flu...I have fever again, extreme cold, swollen glands..

I wonder if i am seroconverting late..I thought if symptoms do occur it appears within 2-4 weeks...So is this just a flu or actual seroconversion? I did have a flu shot sometime in october, so pratically i shud'nt be getting the flu...How reliable are 5 weeks results?

Stud

Offline RapidRod

Re: Hey all...Back again
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2006, 10:40:16 am »
Any negative result is good, but a conclusive test is 13 weeks. I wouldn't even have tested. Your temp isn't even considered a low grade temp. Seroconversion starts 2-4 weeks after infection.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2006, 11:06:08 am »
Asking someone about their HIV status is not recommended for a number of reasons.

Mainly you shouldn't be doing anything with anyone that you're not comfortable with. And you should base your choices on the assumption the person IS HIV+, and act accordingly with what you are ok about doing. Many people don't know their HIV status accurately.

The main means of transmission is via unprotected intercourse. Giving oral is at the low end of the risk scale. Transmission is very, very unlikely in that manner, especially if ejaculation doesn't take place orally, but you have to decide what level of risk you are prepared to accept. You are responsible for your protecting yourself and you cannot depend on the person you are with to take on that responsibility.

If you have physical symptoms troubling you, discuss them with your doctor. 
Andy Velez

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2006, 05:33:18 pm »
Experts Please suggest,

I really want your espert opinions..I know i have annoyed ppl last time, but i wud appreciate if this time u guys can advice. As I had mentioned tht I had couple of oral exposures in somewhat 3 days, one of which i had swallowed the ejaculation. I tested after 31 days with my last exposure and 35 days after the guy who ejaculated in me, and the result is neg..But i am running a fever of 99.1 for a month now...My doctor suggested CBC and Fasting ESR...

I forgot Fasting ESR and had done these tests after my lunch, and there were only 2 abnormal values.

Wbc : 18.4 ( Normal : 4-11)
ESR : 67     (Normal: 0-15)

I know these values are way tooo high ..WBC to be tht high means infection, and most likely HIV right??, I am going to test for HIV in 2 weeks from now, but I am going thr sleepless nights, and all I can think is this..

Anything u guys can suggest, which i or my doctor is has ignored, tht will really help...

Thanks,

Stud

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2006, 06:12:40 pm »
Stud,

Hiv infection is NOT reflected in WBCs. A high WBC is usually indicative of a BACTERIAL infection - hiv is viral.

If you hadn't fasted before having a fasting ESR test run, then the results are meaningless.

Keep working with your doctor. It's highly unlikely that any of what you are experiencing has anything to do with hiv.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2006, 07:51:35 pm »
Ann,

Thanks for such a prompt reply. I just had a TESTING question. How reliable are 5 weeks neg test? I read on New York health dept website that their patients usually gets tested positive within a month of being infected. I am assuming they r using the latest HIV Antibody test. I had my test done at Lab Corp, no idea what generation they use. However, I remember u saing that u yet have to see someone on this forum to test postive after 6 weeks of neg result. Mine is 5 week any say in tht?

Also, u have mentioned b4 tht if symptoms do appear they come within 2-4 weeks, of infection. I went for the test exactly at the 35th day and on 36th day I came down with somewhat flu like symptoms, with runny nose and cold...IS it a normal time frame? or someone can still get symptoms starting 5th week.

Thanks

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2006, 03:26:59 pm »
Experts,

Seriously any comments on a 5 week neg test? If I am positive, shud'nt it come inconclusive instead of negative? ..any words of wisdom? Also as Ann said I found out that high Wbc is indeed bacterial...so if i am HIV infected will my Wbc drop down? like less than normal? Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2006, 05:16:46 pm »
Stud,

A WBC will not tell you a thing about your hiv status one way or the other. I've been positive for nine and a half years and my WBC is always in the normal range.

Your five week negative is an excellent indication of your true status, but it is not conclusive. However, considering all you're worried about is giving a blowjob, it's not likely to change. Giving a blowjob isn't much more than a theoretical risk.

There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one. This shows us two things. One, condoms are very effective for the prevention of hiv transmission. Two, oral sex is much lower risk than previously believed. We now have the evidence that oral sex is a VERY low risk activity where hiv transmission is concerned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2006, 10:44:21 am »
I just wanted to inform that I will be going for testing tomm...I still keep running a low grader of 99.1 F and my doctor suggested one more CBC and my Wbc came out to be 15.5 with 83% neutrophils. Which is on the higher end and it suggests some infection. I will be going for testing tomm...I am really scared, I guess when u have the feeling of being positive, its gonna change my whole life, i cant sleep and it is driving me crazy.

I know i shud'nt call whom I recently had sex with. But i did and he informed tht he just got tested and he is neg. But these symptoms are killing me, as i have heard tht in Hiv positive ppl, low grade fever will be constant...

I am writing here to decrease my stress level, as its just u'll tht I am truly honest too, can't talk abt all this with any family members.

Stud

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2006, 02:18:07 pm »
Experts,

I got the result of my test today and its negative. That is after 8 weeks of possible oral exposure. Ann, wat do u think, is this conclusive, or a 13 week test is still needed?

P.S: I really appreciate everyone's effort in helping.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2006, 03:49:37 pm »
You didn't need a test in the first place. Try rereading the replies that have already been given.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2006, 09:27:23 am »
Stud, you're still on the same tired cycle. You're not listening. You weren't at risk to begin with.

No kidding.

Maybe it's time for you to talk with a mental health professional about why you're holding on to a totally unfounded fear. We've done what we can do for you here.

Andy Velez

Offline studdmanas

Precum with underwear ON
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2007, 11:27:15 am »
My risk assessment.. I was in a bar with a guy, and we were cuddling each other..at one point he unzipped and removed his dick out..he was hard and maybe a little wet..I unzipped my pants and i sat on his dick with my underwear on...wat r the chances ,if he is HIV positive, for the precum on his dick to pass my underwear and reach the skin...Not that he inserted his dick way too in, but maybe little..I did not feel anything wet when i removed my underwear to check for any signs of precum...

Do i need to test?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2007, 12:55:15 pm »
Get real, the answer is no risk at all.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2007, 12:57:08 pm »
HIV doesnt have scissors and a compass to find your ass with!  And it most certainly doesnt set out on a pilgrimage to find and infect you!  (thanks to Thunt for that little gem.)
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2007, 01:01:36 pm »
studdmanas,

Seven months since you started posting here and you still don't understand what is and isn't a risk for hiv?

Perhaps you would be better served by getting some counseling. There's not much more we can do for you here if you refuse to use the resources at your disposal to educate yourself.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2007, 04:38:40 pm »
Thanks a lot for the reply..I know i was freaking out unnecessary, but it always reminds of u ppl than anyone else when i am in doubts. Before I end all this, just answers my last few questions and i promis i will be done.

1" Mutual Jack off, no risk for HIV right?
2" Kissing, not deep, but like social with hardly any tongue involvment, and tht too for few minutes, no HIV risk right?
3" Last but not the least, I know its crazy to ask this again, but sitting on someone's hard dick dick, tht is little wet, with underwear ON..I am not sure how deep it went into my ass, but I sure do know tht it was for a couple of minutes, and also, tht underwear material is made up of thin fabric, and it does stain...so any risk for HIV?

Please do answer all this, however silly it is, I can stop thinking after i get ur replies..
Regards,
Stud.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2007, 04:51:49 pm »
NO Risk on all of your questions.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2007, 04:52:08 pm »
You PROMISED you'd leave after this.

1. No
2. No
3. No
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline studdmanas

Just a little more info
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2007, 09:16:32 pm »
Experts,

Please be don't mad since i am asking these questions...just wanted to get it frm u guys...
HIV risk frpm
1. Genital to Genital rubbing
2. Wet Kissing

Thanks

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: Just a little more info
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2007, 10:19:15 pm »
I assume you are asking if those are risks for HIV transmission. Neither of those activities put you at risk for HIV.

Read the lesson on this about Transmission. The link is in the Welcome thread which opens this section and the lesson covers all the basics you need to know about transmission.
Andy Velez

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2007, 03:39:05 am »
Read the posting guidelines in the "Welcome" thread. Keep all your questions and thoughts in your orginal thread.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2007, 07:10:10 am »
manas,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kissing, in any way, shape or form, is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Saliva is not infectious and it even has over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

Genital on genital rubbing is called frottage and is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

You've been coming to this website for eight months now. This stuff is pretty basic - especially the kissing question. Have you learned nothing in your time here? Have you ever bothered to read the Transmission Lesson?

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline studdmanas

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2007, 12:19:04 am »
Experts,
Yeah thanks for the reply...I have learned a lot from u in 8 months, and have been very careful with what act i involve myself into...but i do need a little assurance from you all, just to know that I do not need to test..Since i want to avoid unnecessary testing..

I DO NOT feel comfortable to involve in vaginal, anal, or oral sex even wit protection, as it bothers me later on..Hence, kissing and mutual masturbation is really what i do..But the ONLY thing that scares me of mutual maturbation is, a possiblity of infected precum/cum touching the head of my penis..I am uncirumcised and it seems that I may be at higher risk of contracting than others, as, i was with a guy and i was lying naked on him, and he was also naked..i am sure the head of my penis touched his, and we both might have been wet, so then wat happens, is tht a risk?? cud cum/precum of his enter my urthera thru my foreskin?? any insights..is tht activity of any risk, or completely safe..

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2007, 12:22:43 am »
You do not get HIV from mutual masturbation.

You are living in a prison of your own design.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need to someday live a full and happier life.

I submit you will not find your answers here.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline studdmanas

Symptoms
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2007, 10:39:27 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experts,

I have realied on your imense help for a few years and I need some help today..I have had some encounters lately and have not been feeling well from yesterday..My mind has started to work and so kinda tensed. I am going to list my encounters and wud appreciate your honest opinion.
1. A guy gave me a BJ. ( Wat scares me is he wanted to swallow, and he never asked my status...I did'nt cum though, but nervous)
2. I gave a guy BJ, i think i tasted his precum but thts all..Lasted for max 3- mins.
3. A guy sat on my dick and i was'nt wearing condoms. It was not a penetration cuz i think i wud know...but i think there cud have been dipping..or more likely frottage...Cuz then i asked him that can i fuck him ( i know how cud i without condoms, but was trying to test) and he said not without condoms..So i am thinking its like frottage).

I have a few symptoms from yesterday. I feel feverish. Somehow i feel chills. I checked my body temperature and oral temperature is 98.9F and ear temperature is 99.5F....I feel bitter in my tongue also hence i think i have fever...

Please explain me if these are seroconversion symptoms.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2007, 01:49:07 am »
OK,

1. Receiving a blowjob (protected or otherwise) is not a risky behaviour in terms of HIV transmission.

2. Giving an unprotected blowjob is a theoretical risk. You were not having theoretical sex so I wouldn't consider this a testworthy incident. Remember that saliva contains substances which inhibit the virus.

3. Dipping and frottage are not risk behaviours either. The problem with unprotected dipping is that it often leads to unprotected fucking.

I don't see anything worth getting an HIV antibody test for in this lot.

I would add that we have been over this with you time and time again. You should know this stuff by now. Not only that but you should know that you're may not start new threads everytime you have a new thought or question. For the last time, please read our Welcome Thread and review our transmission lessons as well as the posting guidelines.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2007, 08:22:42 am »
You've received many thorough replies to your variations on a theme of non-risk situations over the months you have been coming here. None of the responses seem to have translated into your being able to connect the dots from one situation to another.

The issue related to HIV risk is not rocket science. It's basically about unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Which you have been told repeatedly. All the variations about masturbation, oral and more have been gone over for you.

If you're going to be back here again with more of the same you're going to get a time out. We're not here to hold your hand everytime you have a burst of anxiety about a sexual experience. And if you need that kind of support then you need to see a professional to talk about the issues.

Andy Velez

Offline studdmanas

Hey u guys
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2008, 10:54:37 pm »
I have a few symptoms, and have had sleepless nights over it..

After a few episodes of performing unprotected oral i have had these symptoms..Just yesterday I end up with chills and fever with oral temp of 98.6 and ear temperature of 99.6..I checked today morning and observed at various places of my trunk I have these red bump like rash, googled it and found out to be maculopapular rash...I have back , arm and leg pain..but oral temperature has not been more than 98.8F...Am i suffering from PHI Symptoms? Experts I am not just writing for the sake, kinda very worried especially becasue of rash and body aches..

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2008, 10:58:57 pm »
Studd,

You can Google just about anything.

In any event, your symptoms are not suggestive of primary HIV infection, not least because you were not at risk.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2008, 06:04:51 am »
manas,

You've been coming here for nearly two years now - and you ignore pretty much everything said to you. Have you ever even bothered to take an hiv test? All I can see in your thread is references to having CBCs done - and a CBC won't tell you a damned thing about your hiv status. Neither will symptoms or the lack of symptoms.

All your hand-wringing and symptom hunting every time you have sex is getting a bit tedious. I can't see what more we can do for you. You are on the verge of being permanently banned. No, I'm not joking. Don't bother posting again unless it's to report that you've tested and collected your negative result. Yes, I fully expect you to test negative as you've never brought us a real risk for hiv infection.

Post more stuff about symptoms and you'll be banned. Enough is enough already.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline studdmanas

Mouth Ulcers
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2009, 09:35:47 am »
Experts,

I havent had my HIV test in a long time and I am going next week..I just wanted to ask if the Home Access kit is reliable for testing? Also, From last 6 months I have gotten something weired in my mouth...Mouth Ulcers, they recurrent frequently, one heals and immediately other occurs..is it a common complaint for HIV + ppl? Is this my symptom?

Your help is always appreciated..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2009, 09:57:02 am »
manas,

Home Access is FDA approved and reliable.

Re-read my last post to you. You know we don't discuss symptoms here. If you have mouth ulcers, you need to discuss that with your doctor and/or dentist. Not us.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline studdmanas

Home Access Kit
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2009, 02:24:41 pm »
Hi Ann,

I wanted to post to let you know that I had a Home Access HIV test yesterday after my 7 month risky exposure of deep kissing and rimming and I tested negative. I hope this is accurate testing since this is the first time i have been using home access..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2009, 09:08:16 pm »
manas,

It's no surprise you tested negative. "Deep" kissing and rimming ARE NOT RISKY FOR HIV! How many times do you have to be told?

Don't bother coming back here to question your negative result. If you do, you WILL be permanently banned.

Please consider yourself warned for the very last time.

YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV. End of story.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.