Main Forums > Living With HIV

I am a lazy bitch...

(1/2) > >>

blondbeauty:
Yes I am. I am lazier every day so that is why I am going back from the Airbus 340 (352 passengers) to the MD. The only international destination left for the MD is Paris and there are hardly any domestic destinations over 50 minutes. Compared to 14 hours  flights I am doing now that is nothing. So I wont even need to push a trolley along the cabin. I will just have to walk through the cabin twice every flight and charge for everything I am asked to serve. I love the sensation of charging 45 euros for two worst quality sandwiches with gummy bread...and passengers donīt even complain. What a pleasure.
And I got my permission without salary from the 22th to the 31 of December!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

frenchpat:
You obviously haven't had me as a passenger :D

Pat

blondbeauty:
The best of all is the noise of the engines. When passengers complain about itto get an upgrading, I hand them our very beautiful yellow earplugs. Their faces are worth seeing! ;D

Cliff:
Why on earth would you want to fly on an MD?  Those things have got to be ancient. 

Eldon:
Hey Juan,

Enjoy flying the friendly skies with MD. Also, enjoy and experience on your approved vacation!

Make the BEST of each Day!

P.S. --- Where does Lazy fit in when you are reducing your stress level?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version