Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:02:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 215
Total: 218

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Kate's in Labor!!!  (Read 21488 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Kate's in Labor!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2013, 08:15:05 pm »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:17:15 pm by Miss Philicia »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2013, 08:21:13 pm »
The gay one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Mountbatten,_1st_Earl_Mountbatten_of_Burma

linky

Oh he's handsome. He's got that nice chiseled Mountbatten-Windsor thing

I like how he describes sex (with a woman) as a "mixture of psyhology and hydraulics"

LOL
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:25:43 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2013, 08:44:12 pm »
Oh he's handsome. He's got that nice chiseled Mountbatten-Windsor thing

I think he was mostly German -- he just dropped his German name to sound more British. Son of Prince Louis of Battenberg of Austria and a Polish noble mother, but distantly related to Queen Victoria like everyone back then.

The were all inbred -- or something. Correct me if I am wrong.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2013, 09:45:41 pm »
William still has his nice smile, and one or two good angles, but the very pretty boy looks are a fading memory. Talk about peaking early! 

Harry sure is a handsome man.

I hope those two brothers have happy marriages and big families.  They both seem vibrant and fun even if Harry can sometimes be too colourful.

Harry obviously gets his looks from his real daddy.  Those noses are identical.  You think the Royals do paternity tests, just to be sure?  On a separate note, I'm finding it comical how the media wants to create a fairytale.  They are talking about how Kate comes from a working class family, as if Prince William took her from scrubbing floors to be a princess.  They talk about her as if she comes from a poor family.  She comes from a well-to-do family. 

Offline britchick

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2013, 02:13:22 am »
I think Louis Mountbatten, who was Prnce Charles uncle .He died in the 1970's.....I will try to find out but I think that he was killed by an IRA bomb.

Britchick x

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2013, 07:41:23 pm »
Harry obviously gets his looks from his real daddy.  Those noses are identical. 

So are the asses. God bless Prince Harry's ass. GOD. BLESS. IT.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 07:43:47 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mitch777

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 08:45:26 pm »
So are the asses. God bless Prince Harry's ass. GOD. BLESS. IT.

What? No pic of his daddy's bum?
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 11:40:52 pm »
I bet Princess Di got it much better from her lovers than her husband...
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline britchick

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2013, 01:35:57 am »
Gotta love Prince Harry!LOL!!!!!!

Britchickx

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2013, 02:07:09 am »
I bet Princess Di got it much better from her lovers than her husband...

I bet she was better in the sack than Camilla.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2013, 06:44:06 am »
Louis is also one of William's names. His full name is William Arthur Philip Louis.

More on the "why" of Prince George's names here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23444082
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2013, 07:49:40 am »
Can someone verify there had been no skulduggery such as an infant impostor being substituted in the royal bedchamber?

ps: The Lady Miss P has returned by special request of the House of Windsor :P

Technology has replaced having the Home Secretary present in the Royal birthing chamber. Now a miniature web cam is lodged in the womb  from month 4 off the pregnancy , the tapes are stored under the utmost security at M16 headquarters . Vauxhall.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2013, 08:47:39 am »
Technology has replaced having the Home Secretary present in the Royal birthing chamber. Now a miniature web cam is lodged in the womb  from month 4 off the pregnancy , the tapes are stored under the utmost security at M16 headquarters . Vauxhall.

Kinda like Bill Oddie does with bird's nests on Springwatch? ;D

Nice to see you around the place again, Michael. Hope you enjoyed your time in Orkney. Are they actually having a summer there this year like we are here on the Rock?

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2013, 01:02:04 pm »
The Orkney summer IMO has been wonderful Ann , blue sky scudding clouds no mugginess odd days off Hare - sea fog- its my first day in London and I am struggling with the air but needs must. Has not this baby thing been retch making the interviews with assorted Carolines and Rupert's outside the Palace had me itching for my Bren gun. I,m away now to work on my prejudices and not be such a republican /  class bigot . big love.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2013, 01:14:41 pm »

Has not this baby thing been retch making ...

I haven't seen a single thing on telly about it - because I "tape" any shows I want to watch on my Sky+ box so I can zip through the adverts and rewind when I miss something. I don't listen to radio much either. To be honest, I've only read an on-line article or two and I didn't even hear about the birth until the next day when I saw this thread.

Yep, that's right. I read about it here first. I hope they don't  revoke my residency stamp in my passport! ;D

So much for me being a Royalist, eh? I don't mind reading about the royals back in medieval days through the Tudors, but anything after that - meh.

Good to hear Orkney has been enjoying a summer this year too. It's been fabulous here on the Rock - about time we had a summer that lasted more than a fortnight!

Love to you too, sweetness.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Habersham

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2013, 05:12:59 pm »

FINALLY

Because I Can

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.