Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:28:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: What I have just done...  (Read 51305 times)

Offline tnboy

Re: What I have just done...
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2006, 07:49:52 pm »
I have done all I know to do and hope at this point that he is alright. He called me and it makes me feel very helpless because there is nothing I can do if he wont let me or any of us for that matter. I do feel better that he has actually spoken with his parents, he insisted to me that he has not and will not but if he has then that is great news to hear.

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2006, 07:57:16 pm »
I can't believe this.  He posted in my Gatherings thread not too long ago, and seemed in good spirits.  Cross your fingers, say a prayer, whatever works........

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2006, 07:58:31 pm »
Rest Easy....  Let the professionals now take over.  All of you have done a great job in a medium of communications that is not always conducive of quick response time...  Say a prayer or go take a walk...  Dan was reaching out in his post...  I don't think its over, no not yet....

Offline Teresa

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2006, 07:58:54 pm »
Been praying since I read his post!
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2006, 08:01:39 pm »
Praying for him... :'(
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline purpledragonfly

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2006, 08:03:23 pm »
I do not know Dan at all, but he is a part of this forum family, so he is a part of my family. Dan if you ever read this please know that no matter if we know each other or not you are a part of my family and i care about you and love you.
I am praying very very hard right now. I will not stop till i know he is ok.

Love Wendy

Offline Eldon

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2006, 08:03:59 pm »
Everyone say a PRAYER for Dan that he will be alright. Everyone calm down you have done what you could do.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2006, 08:08:24 pm »
I'm not much the prayer type but will have him in my thoughts. I'm still hoping he'll come to Montreal though as he really needs to get out of Jackson for a little while, see new faces and who knows ? It might help him more than we think.

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2006, 08:09:38 pm »
I just got off the phone with Dan's father. He talked to Dan and Dan's mother is going to meet him where Dan told them he was. His father said he sounded fine and will call me back when he knows more. Let's hold off on discussing this until we know more.

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2006, 08:53:38 pm »
Dan,

I just saw you in this thread.  Please respond

Offline Jeff64

« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2006, 08:55:50 pm »
This whole thread has brought me to tears.

Is he allright? I don't even know him, but the thought of suicide just makes me cry.

I read every post just now and am overwhelmed with how much all of you CARE about the rest of us...it is overwhelming.

Jeff

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2006, 08:56:35 pm »
Oh my god,when did all this start? I had an out of area call today at 3:45 and by the time I picked up the call the caller hung up. Could it have been Dan reaching out? This thread has really shook me up. Dan,my friend you just told me how you were going to get a dog when you got back from Montreal. Dan I'm praying for you

I Love you
Jeff

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2006, 08:57:57 pm »
Goddammit Dan, respond.  You owe us that.

Offline Jeff64

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2006, 08:58:31 pm »
He is onling according to AIDSmeds.

I just sent him a PM....hope he responds.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2006, 08:59:54 pm »
Dan we know you have been online reading this thread. No need to explain, knowing you are okay would suffice.

Offline Lis

« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2006, 09:06:00 pm »
god knows... most of us feel your pain.. we wait at all times for the other shoe to fall.. and most times it does... you are loved.. respected and wanted more then you will evre know...  you take your time.. you stick your finger down your throat, puke that shit up, and get yourself to the ER.... the is NO shame in your saddness.. we can all relate!!!
lisbeth
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 09:53:48 pm by RUKind »
poz 1986....

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2006, 09:17:14 pm »

Dan,

I just want to tell you I am glad you are ok.  That is all that matters...  You can be angry and say you don't know me from flip...  if I can be a stranger that can help then so be it.   I may need help from a stranger myself one day..

Feel better Dan
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

jerry

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2006, 09:20:10 pm »
Dan we are all pulling for you on here and you have most of our numbers. If you ever get down and need to talk too any of us you know we are always there for you man. You take care and get better soon.

Offline Teresa

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2006, 09:25:54 pm »
Dan,

I hope your OK....Ive been praying for you!

Big Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2006, 09:33:40 pm »
My prayers are also with all of the people here tonight who have shown such caring concern and great heart under very painful and frightening circumstances.
Andy Velez

Offline Optimistic

• An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctors Away!
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2006, 09:53:55 pm »
Dan,

I have never met you, but I have read posts from you and it makes me really sad to see that you are feeling this way.  If you are reading this, please respond.  I am also praying for you and hope that you are ok. 

Justin
12/06 (Atripla): cd4 - 260; cd% - 33%; vl - 169
1/07 (Atripla): cd4 - 267; cd% - 38.1%; vl - 132
4/07 (Atripla): cd4 - 373; cd% - 33.9%; vl - <50
7/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 287; cd% - 35.8%; vl - <50
9/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 356; cd% - 39.5%; vl - <50
12/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 517

Offline carousel

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2006, 10:05:48 pm »
Dan

We've  never spoken, but I hope that you are safe tonight.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2006, 10:37:40 pm »
While I was out Dan's father left me a message. Dan had to be put in the hospital this evening. He said Dan was okay and that he was on his way back to the hospital. I won't bother his family this evening but will call in the morning to check on Dan. I am a little shaken up by all of this...I was afraid to listen to the message when I saw Dan's number on my phone. I hope Dan can get the help he so desperately needs. I know Dan and his parents could use your thoughts and prayers.

Sadly,
Hal

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2006, 10:39:00 pm »
Dear Dan....

When we talk about family we talk about those who care for us through life's up's and down's.  As you can see, you were caught on the down side by love.   Please know that you mean a great deal to those who know you, and those who know of you.   I would hope you would reach out and ask for what you need - it will be supplied.  There is no reason to think you are in this by yourself, and if you do, just look up......  Our journey together is one sure way of getting through and managing the next set of hurdles, but you know that, you always did.  It just might have slipped your mind today...   Please rest well and know that we are thinking - praying - and hoping your soon return to us.

Love

Offline SouthSam7

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2006, 10:49:36 pm »
I concur with PurpleDragonFly... we are all each others brothers and sisters, and I care about you, brother.  You are not alone.  Love, Sam in 'bama

Offline Teresa

« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2006, 10:52:59 pm »
Well I'm glad hes in the hospital and is OK for now.

This has sure been a very emotional evening for us all.

I am and have been praying all evening for Dan and his folks.

Hope you get better soon Dan, so you can come back to us!

Love ya
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2006, 11:07:16 pm »
Hello Dan,

As I am typing this, I am hoping that you are safe. You have a lot of people that care about you Dan. Sending good thoughts and energy your way.

((((HUGS))))     Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2006, 11:21:08 pm »

Dan,

Rasheen and I are sending you our love.... 
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline kiki06

• Member since June 2006
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2006, 11:21:45 pm »
I wanted to add my prayers for Dan and his family tonight. I hope that you are able to find help and get well. You have a great bunch of friends/family/support here and a very lucky man.

I'm new to this forum and I was amazed and in awe over the amount of love and support shown here tonight for Dan. I'm glad I found you all.

Many hugs to everyone.
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
           Mother Teresa

Offline tnboy

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2006, 11:25:00 pm »
This is such a relief to hear that Dan is safely off the street and is hopefully getting the care he needs. This got the best of me and I just had to go for a long walk to calm my own nerves. I have been in Dan's shoes before, as some of you have as well, but I never realized until tonight the fear it can bring upon others that care when this kind of thing happens. I also can appreciate the professionals that are trained to handle crisis like this.

Offline purpledragonfly

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2006, 11:57:45 pm »
Dan, i am so very thankful that you are now safe. Please know that you are so loved and needed here is these forums. Like i said before we are family and family is there for each other no matter what. Please next time you get feeling like stop and call someone who cares about you and loves you, even if we haven't ever ment in person.
I will keep praying for you. Hope you are back soon.

Love Wendy

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2006, 12:21:44 am »
Dan,
I hope and pray you are doing well. It is obvious you have several people that care deeply about you. That is a beautiful thing. We are all in this together, I hope you are feeling less alone, and you can rest easy knowing you have several people that are in your corner.
Positive since 1985

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2006, 04:30:17 am »
Dan,

You told me yesterday afternoon that you needed me.
I told you I needed you.

You said you needed to talk about many issues in Montreal and we will.

Magda had no way out.
You have your family here and I have been overwhelmed by the immense rescue action.
This is never seen on here and it shows that many of us have been in your shoes.

Rest, calm down and get ready for Montreal.

What would I do with all the hugs I saved for you???

Hermie

Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2006, 05:28:21 am »
Dan,

I can't tell you how relieved I am this morning to find that you are safe in hospital. I wasn't posting last night, but was following this thread all the same and I even dreamt about this situation overnight. The dream details are hazy, but it involved someone from our forum family being in great peril and being helped and carried through with the forum's love. I'm glad my dream was true.

Hang in there mate!

Hugs,
Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Nadine

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2006, 05:35:50 am »
I am so happy to wake up this morning and find that Dan is safe and he will be getting the help that he so desperately needs.

I watched this thread in horror lastnight, at the same time, I was in awe of everyone that was trying to help. This is a F***ing wonderful family!

Dan, please know you will remain in my thoughts, you will get through this. The love for you here is immense...I am glad that you reached out for help lastnight.
Rest up and feel better, my friend. There are many people looking forward to seeing you in Montreal.

((HUGS)) & KISSES  :-*

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2006, 06:13:01 am »
I'd also like to extend a very warm and sincere note of appreciation and amazement to daschund (Hal) --

Hal, it sounds as if you were the one who got Dan the physical help he so desperately needed, or at least made sure of it.  You used all resources available to you, contacted the moderators, and have kept the Forums members abreast of Dan's situation.

As far as I'm concerned, you are the hero of the day.  Watching you handle this with such concern -- and calm -- has been incredibily reaffirming (at least for me) and speaks to the value of these Forums and what people such as yourself bring to them.  While we are fortunate to have wonderful members like Dan in the Forums, we are truly blessed with members such as yourself.  The long and short of it is that you helped in saving a valuable and vital life -- and this is not the kind of Forums gift that should ever go unspoken.

With love, admiration, and respect,

Tim

Offline Nadine

« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2006, 06:18:18 am »
I'd also like to extend a very warm and sincere note of appreciation and amazement to daschund (Hal) --

Thank you Hal! You really did a fantastic thing lastnight!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2006, 06:46:20 am »
Hal,

I'd also like to thank you personally for what you did last night. Although we also talked about this briefly via PM, I wanted to make my appreciation public.

I'd also like to thank everyone who offered prayers, help and support. I know there were many more of you reading this thread but not responding and the care and concern could actually be felt in the air regardless. Times like these show just how much we really do care about each other and that is priceless.

This family rocks and I'm privileged to know you guys.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2006, 08:20:45 am »
Bless everyone here, and Dan, it is clear that you are loved.  Never forget that.

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2006, 08:37:34 am »
Good morning family and friends. I hated going to sleep last night and I'm in tears reading this today. I was overwhelmed by the fear of the unknown. I'm relieved to know Dan is getting the help he needs and I'm in awestruck by the love here. I've been in Dan's shoes before and have made similar attempts twice. One time I took myself to the hospital and the other time I guess I was lucky. Reading this thread last night really hit me hard because I never realized just how many people are effected and I hope if I ever reach that low point again that I can remember this thread and remember Dan.

Thank you Hal - Thank you Everyone

HUGS

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2006, 08:51:32 am »
Gee guys you are making me blush. I did just what each and every one of you would have done. I am honored to call you all friends and family. In his heart I know Dan is too. I pray he can get some help and find some peace.

Love,
Hal

Offline Trish

« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2006, 09:12:06 am »
Dan, I love you and I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  I'm relieved to know that you are safe.  We all care about you very deeply and we are family, and as such we never let one of our own sink.  We will all be here when you return.  HUGS always... and remember that YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!

Hal, thank you for going the distance and keeping us well-informed.  BRAVO!

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline CApronda

« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2006, 10:38:22 am »
When I'm Gone .... Where Is Beyond ?
When It's Time ... You Have Decided That It's Now ... Why Did I Wake Up Not To The Heavenly Lights ... But To Flourescent Overheads ?  Does One Decide When Or Is It Decided By Your Destiny ?
Wednesday June 7, 2006 - 02:05am (MDT)

This is What I Was Feeling When I Decided .... You Are Not Alone Friend ... I Am Here And You Are Here Too ... There Is A Reason ???  I Do Understand And Am Happy That You Are Here

Farewell

My computer doesn’t run, just like the rest of my sorry assed sick life, loss of no one, loved by less, betrayed by all, or should I say anyone that really should matter to me.

I don’t want it anymore; I hate my life, my being, my nothingness. God forgive them, for they know not what they do. I didn’t deserve this, I always tried, it’s just never good enough, hopeless, despair, loneliness, desperate, deserted, no where to turn when I need help. I’ve been screaming over and over, not a soul listens.

I think that I am better off dead, so I can’t feel this never ending pain and anguish that haunts my heart.

Your embarrassment and shame will soon be over, you’ll regret the pain and sorrow that you made me go through and miss me when I’m gone. Too little, too late, you’ll have to make amends to your maker.
I’ve fought and won for everything I stood for … true and trustworthy and know in my heart I did my best. Who do you think you are to every judge my life?

You have lied to me . . . the truth no matter how bad would have shown me that you knew I was unconditional.

You have cheated when you should have understood that winning wasn’t what I wanted, just having you as my partner was all that was important.

You have stolen from me you should have known anything I had and more was yours for the asking. My greatest pleasure would have been to share anything with you.

You have betrayed me . . . I have always been loyal and there for you!

You have discredited me, bad mouthed, divulged my personal affairs . . . have I not proudly boast to anyone listening about all your gifts, I would smite those who ever said anything bad about you and protect you with my life.

Have you ever loved someone so much that you would give your life to save theirs? I have and would without the asking.

Have I ever made a promise or commitment that I haven’t followed through on? Whether it was to be there for you, or swallowing 30 Seroquels, or slicing my wrists just because you were acting like a drama queen.

Have I not stood in front of your attacker, taken a gun to the head of your foe, made amends for your follies?

Haven’t I taken the food from my mouth to feed you, the clothes off my back to dress you?

Have I ever asked or expected anything from anyone of you? Oh yes three times in my life and three times you’ve turn away.

You’ve all been down and out at one time or another, yet who was there without question? Without any thoughts of payback or what’s in it for me.  That’s not what any of you did only when it was in your best interest in your own timing.

I don’t expect accolades just hope that you all reflect on your deeds and perhaps show someone more compassion than you did to me! 

Do you ever think I needed you? Do you ever think I needed your support or encouragement?

Can you think of just one instance where you thought about me before yourselves?

Did you ever take the time to know who and what I was about? I doubt it but you all can be assured that I had the privilege to know you all very well. I’m certain that each one of you knew that, seemingly so as each and every one of you always turned up on my doorstep, unsolicited I might add. 

All of you without exception needed me more than I needed you and I am truly blessed!
http://mp.aol.com/video.index.adp?pmmsid=1434768&referer=http://music.aol.com/artist/eminem/347307/main&mode=1
When I'm Gone Maybe someone might look at my Web Site you may get to know me and what I was all about.

We’ll what more can I say except that I love you all more than life it’s self.

Good Bye and I do believe that my rewards will be in Heaven, as they sure the hell weren’t here on Earth!

This isn't the first time I've tried to do this. Slashing wirst, cuttoing deep into my skin with a sharp serated hunting kife. Hell, I've even put the my postil in my mouth before only for it to be taken away from me.

Now it's a chance to let the meds do thermagic. What has been done is done there is no going back now. I feel the medications starting to work.

I just chewed 24 2MG lorazepam, 30 25mg Amitriptyline & 10 25mg seroquel. All chased down with a pint of good old standby Absolute vodka. I hope I get the result I'm looking for.
And You Begin To Accept Your Defeats, With Your Head Up And Your Eyes Open,
           With A Grace Of A Woman, Not The Grief Of A Child

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2006, 11:03:57 am »
CApronda,

I am not quite sure I understand this response. But, it feels wrong and inappropriate for you to use this thread for your own purpose. If I am missing something I apologize.

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2006, 11:13:42 am »
I must agree. I found myself a little confused by this post as well. I am unable to distinguish whether this is an empathetic post, or a me too outreach.
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2006, 11:16:40 am »
cApronda,

Perhaps your concerns would go well in a separate thread. If we can help you, we will. What's happened to Dan is very distressing to us and I don't think it appropriate for you to tack your issues onto this thread.

Have at least a modicum of respect.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2006, 11:21:24 am »
CApronda,

If you wish, I could split your post out into its own thread. Let me know.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline ademas

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2006, 11:25:51 am »
damn...

(((Dan))) my best thoughts to you this morning...I'm relieved to hear you are in the hospital and receiving care.

Hal & others...I'm in awe. 

xox

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2006, 12:22:38 pm »
Truly an amazing family, this!

I was completely unaware of this event, until just this moment. What a remarkable response to one of our own in need!!

Good job, everyone.

Dan, I am sending you the strongest hopes for recovery from this intense depression. Honey, this out-pouring of love and support for you has just got to make you feel the value you have in this world.

Please, feel better, and soon.

With love, love, love,

Zephyr :-*
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2006, 01:05:56 pm »
I know precious few of you and I am in tears.  A family has been bonded for me, friends forged through challenges and love.  I doubt I'll forget this day or outpouring of raw, unconditional love for the rest of my life.

(not feeling wierd at all saying this)
I love all of you.
Andrew
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.