Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:03:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 334
Total: 335

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: *** BREAKING NEWS ***  (Read 4739 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
*** BREAKING NEWS ***
« on: June 15, 2013, 04:57:55 pm »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Habersham

Re: *** BREAKING NEWS ***
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 05:55:18 pm »
5 long weeks early
What's the babies weight?
Because I Can

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 06:23:01 pm »
*yawn*

What's the babies weight?

42 pounds
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:53:30 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline buginme2

Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 07:14:20 pm »

The Kardashian syndrome :   ;D  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq0FxwAlP_c

Ray

Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 07:22:10 pm »
The Kardashian syndrome :   ;D  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq0FxwAlP_c

Ray

Love it Ray.  One of the comments says the Kardashians are the head lice on the cultural scalp of America.  ;D

Joe

Offline mitch777

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 09:02:25 pm »
Love it Ray.  One of the comments says the Kardashians are the head lice on the cultural scalp of America.  ;D

Joe
:)
*yawn*

;)
water breaking news. ::)
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 09:35:19 pm »
Fingers, be still on the keyboard.  :P
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 11:52:43 pm »
I wonder if they lied about the original delivery date, so they will be able to talk about how the baby came early and what impact that had on Kim.  Yawn.  They need drama.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 01:11:39 am »
I only pay attention to her because other people pay attention to her and watch her show and because she is a text for pop culture conversations, commentary, etc.

Its a bit interesting that she is one of the most important self-made celebrities with no talent whatsoever.... But to me, still unwatchable.   

I got the impression that Paris Hilton was a bit of the brains of the Paris Hilton Brand.   But Kim doesn't seem be the brains of her career. 

Still, she must somehow be entertaining.  Is her entire fanbase merely laughing at her?

West is even less likeable than she is.  What a team.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Habersham

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 05:49:51 am »
*yawn*

42 pounds
n

Then it's not premature!
Willy I know you're a state away and couldn't hear the sarcasm in my voice

Because I Can

Offline Habersham

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 06:21:10 am »
The scene outside the delivery room

They remind me of a bunch of Notre Dame fans

Or maybe a bag of cats!
Because I Can

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 08:29:27 am »

Joe

Yes! I really have no idea why anyone would watch them.  I understand for some they represent pop culture, but really?  Why?  Just because they're famous?

Anything unusual in the "news," and people act like they've lost common sense.  I guess that's why serial killers get so famous, and get marriage proposals when in prison.  Same concept.  Famous=people watching.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.