Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:04:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: effects processer ( guitar)  (Read 21146 times)

Offline lucas clay

effects processer ( guitar)
« on: January 05, 2008, 06:25:56 pm »
Hello
i  have been trying to keep the old mind busy.
Last week i went and took a gift certificate to the guitar center and came home with a digitech effect.
i tried one out 2 years ago , and returned it ( you can return things up to 30 days later) the company came up with a new chip for it this year. sounds really good.
Had to go to the guitar center near work today to check out the next model up, the sales guy gave me a great break in the price. ( too cool). it is really good, now i have to think on how  i want it  to be set up. I'm going to write down guitars i use and songs i play and set it up for that.  a LOT of planing will make it too sweet. Also i can go on the web and down load sound for songs from the internet, and soft ware to hopefully record and edit on the computer, and possibly burn it on disk and maybe make mp3 of myself. ( head is spinning, toooo cool ).

I'm sure this will keep me busy for a while in my spare time, have to work to you know.
This will keep the mind away from the dark places where it will tend to wander if not kept busy.
Old Lucas has a woody today.

( still alive and well)
                                                                                 Lucas

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
Re: effects processer ( guitar)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 06:29:51 pm »
Lucas,
What is the brand name and exact name of the processor?  My dad has played guitar since he was in highschool and formed a band called The Trekkies.  He still doesn't go anywhere without his guitar - including other people's houses.  This sounds like something that would be awesome for him next year for Christmas (better start saving now).  I'll get mom a nice set of Boise noise reduction earphones :P

Mum

Is there a website, too?
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 06:45:42 pm »
digitech rp 250, about $150. a good bang for the buck pretty lady.( yes i always read mums threads)
They have a web site and plenty of info, pictures, and sound clips. if you have trouble finding it ill help you out.

Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 06:48:05 pm »
Hey Lucas, even though I really have no mental clue as to what you're talking about, I'm glad you found something to keep your mind out of the gutter! :D  (kidding)
Peace-
Betty
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline minismom

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 07:21:11 pm »
Oh, Lucas, you melt my heart, hun!   :-* :-* :-*

Told hubby about it and his response was, "You think dad would let me "borrow" it?"  Gosh, I hope not :P!

Mum (who's feeling very purty at the moment in her plaid house dress and matching socks ;D)
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 08:43:40 pm »
Hello

Old Lucas has a woody today.

If you don't mind my asking...

Do you have a 20`Whirlwind cord? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Have the best day
Michael

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 08:49:49 pm »
link for Mum

http://www.digitech.com/products/RP_newpgs/rp250.htm

I did a two minute edit on this thing and had a great Ted Nugent sound, then i proceeded to lay some uncle tedley down. old Lucas was yanking and cranking. all at very low volumes. Nadine was in the next room sleeping. you can use headphones with it. you can play your mp3 player though it and jam along with your favorite songs. it has a drum machine that plays through your amp or headphones.so its like you are jamming with a drummer.
yadda yadda  ramble ramble.
I think your dad would love something like this, and it will be a lot cheaper than moms bose headphones.
hope this helps mum. (don't let hubby see this or he may order one for himself)

Lucas

Offline minismom

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 09:04:39 pm »
Lucas, honey, we looked it up as soon as I got the information.  It's a lot smaller than i thought which will make it nice since i know dad will be taking it with him everywhere.  He flies helicopters and has to fly comercial flights to get to where he's going to fly his choppers.  Anyway, he brings his guitar as carry on luggage...lol...and usually ends up playing for the other passengers.  No one has complained yet ;)  But, with it being so small, he could easily bring it with him to play while he's away at work.  Won't his bunkmates love that?  I don't understand all the techie talk, but the reviews it got were awsome and it looks quite impressive.  I'll have "from (me)" engraved on it since he tends to attribute his "best" gifts to my brother (when they are actually from ME) ::).

mum
www.watoto.com

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 09:34:24 pm »
Lucas can't turn the amps up loud enough to drown out Nadine's snoring.  :D I've got till spring to get me a set of those Boise head sets. Nothing worse than her snoring and the dogs howling because she's snoring. I should tape it so everyone can hear and see. Huh Nadine? ;D

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 11:12:19 pm »
Hi Lucas, I agree, that thing is tiny!  Amazing what they come up with these days.  I remember when my late husband was all excited to get an Alesis Quadraveb with 100 settings on it, lol.

Rock on.    ;D   \m/ \m/
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 05:51:39 am »
Lucas can't turn the amps up loud enough to drown out Nadine's snoring.  :D I've got till spring to get me a set of those Boise head sets. Nothing worse than her snoring and the dogs howling because she's snoring. I should tape it so everyone can hear and see. Huh Nadine? ;D

Remember when we were in S.F. and you went out early for coffee. the guys in the next room huddled in the doorway wondering if the rumbling was a earthquake

( just saying)
                                                                                  Lucas

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 09:30:22 am »
Lucas, you got that right. At least in SF I could lay on my good ear and had enough pillows to put over my head to help lesson the noise. I put egg crate foam all over her bed room walls and on the back of the door and I'll wait and shove towels down at the bottom when she goes to bed. I'll be ready.  :D

Offline Nadine

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 01:54:33 pm »

Remember when we were in S.F. and you went out early for coffee. the guys in the next room huddled in the doorway wondering if the rumbling was a earthquake

( just saying)
                                                                                  Lucas

Guess I'll have to hijack this thread to say to both of you....

Love ya guys!!  :D

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 10:55:20 pm »
Good one, Nadine! :D
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 03:53:54 am »
i did some heavy editing last night and finally got a great sound for the lead work in i don't live today.
( yeah I'm back in the depression mode)
 the wah wah lead always escaped me, but i was really happy with it last night. have to tweak it in just a bit more but man it was nice to get Jimis sound down.
now to got out the recording and work on getting the feedback  a little closer to the recording.
cant wait to go to my buddies house and unleash some sonic mayhem on his ass. this tune will blow him away.

Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 07:16:43 pm »
Hey Lucas, I'm curious.  Can you do "Don't Fear the Reaper?"  I remember in the height of my addiction, I always listened to that song, over and over again.  I still like it.

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 04:16:09 am »
i use to play that one years ago, i will have to see if i can find the tabs for it and relearn it.
going to relearn killer by Alice cooper, after i get this jimi thing down.
was too depressed to even look at a guitar last night.
 Nadine is going to a hockey game tonight so I'm going to turn the amps up and get aggressive with the guitar tonight

( still got the blues)
                                                                                     Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 09:29:17 pm »
I'm curious as to how the jam session went last night.

Offline minismom

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 09:31:19 pm »
I showed my mom the processor and told her that's what hubby and I were getting dad for christmas next year.  She went on to describe the drums that she was planning on getting our kids :P

I will NOT be deterred!

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline 404error

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 09:35:18 pm »
lucas, that's a nice entry level multi effects processor.  I'd love to get one myself.  While it's not going to give the same quality of sound as individual stomp boxes, it'll be a hell of a lot easier to go from a chorus with slight delay, phazer and pitch shifter into a distortion with wah.  Plus you don't have to buy 6 pedals!  Kick ass man, should be a fun new to to play around with.
A social critic who promotes equality...

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 07:01:47 pm »
I'm curious as to how the jam session went last night.

Betty my love i was sooo tired and depressed i went to bed at 7:30 just to make it thru the day Friday. did not even look at a guitar.

lucas, that's a nice entry level multi effects processor.  I'd love to get one myself.  While it's not going to give the same quality of sound as individual stomp boxes, it'll be a hell of a lot easier to go from a chorus with slight delay, phazer and pitch shifter into a distortion with wah.  Plus you don't have to buy 6 pedals!  Kick ass man, should be a fun new to to play around with.

Andre ( hope i have the name right)
the thing is kick a$$, everything is compatible with each other no tonal changes when adding a effect.
noise gate quites the single coil guitars, no hiss, noise
set up a patch and use the expression pedal for a volume pedal, and kick in the wawa at anytime, does not get all glassy sounding its really nice. i also set up a great ted nugent sound and a great black sabbath sound. also have a good ac dc sound all dialed in.

entry level hell i would have killed for this twenty years ago.

I told a guy at work that 90 percent of the sound and tone comes from the fingers, yeah right he said. one sat. i took my $125 pawn shop special (guitar) and a little 30 watt amp in to work as i was going  to jam over at my Buddy's after work . i let him try it , he played a few chords and started telling me about his guitar and amp how much better they were than my "junk". then the guys asked me to do a tune before i went i did the star spangled banner and went into purple haze. his eyes got pretty wide for a second, then he looked like a lost puppy. i got done and smiled at him and blew the fingers off like a smoking gun, he mumbled something like f**k off .  and walked away. now it sounds really good. definitely a professional sound. you got to hear the damn thing.
i did play today, and i had fun

( still got the blues)
                                                                                  Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 08:09:02 am »
Lucas, speaking of having the blues, do you ever play the blues?  Right now I'm listening to Koko Taylor doing "Born Under a Bad Sign."  I just love that music!  I used to play the piano, and whenever I was feeling down, I used to sit down and play and that always seemed to help.  I haven't played in a few years and miss it.

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 07:20:05 pm »
Lucas, speaking of having the blues, do you ever play the blues?  Right now I'm listening to Koko Taylor doing "Born Under a Bad Sign."  I just love that music!  I used to play the piano, and whenever I was feeling down, I used to sit down and play and that always seemed to help.  I haven't played in a few years and miss it.

I do play that one, i never heard koko Taylor do it. have you ever heard Pat Travers do it?

BORN UNDER A BAD SIGN
Albert king
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKJ-lBOFYrQ&feature=related

Robbin Ford
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJwfdp-A98&feature=related

Pat Travers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5epHRXgVNE&feature=related

And if this don't get your heart pumping, forget it your dead.
Pat Travers
SNORTING WHISKEY AND DRINKING COCAINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTQOKZCQqpQ&feature=related
The man has a great band

Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 07:25:35 pm »
I enjoyed watching that one smoking a stogie (there goes my not smoking for two months :D)  I suppose there are worse things I could do.

Edited to add:  I like George Thorogood & the Delaware Destroyers also.  Jam on........

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 07:47:43 pm »
For you my love

George, I drink alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysXMAOgEIq4

( tis a jam is it not?)
                                                                        Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 10:21:45 pm »
Lucas, you always come through for me!  Thanks sweetie!
Peace-
Betty
(who is still puffing away)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 10:18:40 pm »
Hey Lucas:

Here's one for you.  I hope this link works, I've never tried to post anything from youtube before:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kq9pn4HtDA

Edited:  It didn't work.  How do you post a link to one video?  It seems what I posted is just the link to youtube. ???

Edited again:  I'm going to see if this works. if it does, this one's for you Lucas.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Kq9pn4HtDA

OK, it worked.  Love Stevie Ray!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:21:53 pm by Bettytacy »

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 03:53:09 am »
the man had a sense of humor, love that video.
how about a little deja voodoo.
Kenny Wayne, the sounds he gets out of that stratocaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzLzRrvEyNA

Offline 404error

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 04:09:25 am »
Not bad for a strat indeed.  I've always preferred the SG though.  A much beefier guitar.
A social critic who promotes equality...

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 08:08:19 am »
Music like that takes my breath away.  Seriously.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 11:04:57 pm »
Here's a couple for you, Lucas.  The one of Jimi is only audio, but it's very pleasureable to the ear.  The other is Zepplin on their reuinion tour.  Jimmy Page is using the same guitar he used in the 70's (as per Rolling Stone magazine).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w8vL2RQ_ZIM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v0gJGBtr2Eg

Edited to add:  I don't know why these didn't work.  I have trouble posting any youtube thing.  I'll try once more with the Jimi thing, but if it doesn't work, I giveup.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w8vL2RQ_ZIM

Like I said, if it doesn't work, I give up.  Sorry to waste your time. ???

Oh, it says the video I requested is not available.  I wonder why not. >:(
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 11:10:09 pm by Bettytacy »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 07:28:48 pm »
OK, let's try this.  Lucas, just don't turn this up too loud if everyone else is sleeping. ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z_lwocmL9dQ

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2008, 08:16:06 pm »
OK, let's try this.  Lucas, just don't turn this up too loud if everyone else is sleeping. ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z_lwocmL9dQ

Miss Betty!
Wow Eddie just blows me away.

A little update on the processer.
I was trying to adjust the eq and had no treble responce, so i went and exchanged it and came home with a another one. big difference! sounds a lot better than the first one. played for a while today and had a ball. tweaked a few sounds for some classic rock .

Tomorrow i have to regester it on line and plug it in to the computer. I will wait until Nadine is at work.
just in case i blow the computer up , i can be at Rapid Rods before she gets home. Or at least get a couple of hours head start before she finds out what i did.

For Betty and Andre.
My guitar hero is frank marino, love the way he plays. Love the sound he gets. Love the energy!
Andre loves s.g. guitars, check his out bro

A old blues tune, Im a king bee baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjVhZDdcTEY

I ripped frank off on this song, added a little bit of Jimis version and i do one i call Jimi be good.
Check frank out doing Johnny be good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GuPowSi_Mk&feature=related

I hope you enjoy this as much as i do

( wish i could play like frank)
                                                                                         Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2008, 08:41:57 pm »
Hey Lucas, what an awesome blues guitar!  I love the blues.  Here's one back at ya:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qJqKb1FKX4&feature=related

I could listen to the blues all day and just got done downloading some old Muddy Waters and Buddy Guy.  Hey, if Nadine starts chasing you with a skillet tomorrow, I'm four hours south of the motor city! ;)

Edited: sorry, the link didn't work.  I give up.  I just won't try to post links anymore to things that are marked "rare" on youtube, I guess.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 08:43:28 pm by Bettytacy »

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2008, 08:46:08 pm »
If i f**k up the computer i will make that four hour drive in less than two hours.I will pm for directions.

(subject line urgent)
                                                                            Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2008, 08:49:30 pm »
 :D  If you make the drive in less than two hours, I'm sure there will be some Michigan State Boys following you! :D

OK, I'm going to try one more time to post something.  It seems like everytime I try to post something really exceptional, it doesn't work.  Well, if this works, here's some old psychodelic for ya.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8aUDVpHxw9c

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2008, 10:28:12 pm »
:D  If you make the drive in less than two hours, I'm sure there will be some Michigan State Boys following you! :D

OK, I'm going to try one more time to post something.  It seems like everytime I try to post something really exceptional, it doesn't work.  Well, if this works, here's some old psychodelic for ya.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8aUDVpHxw9c

If Nadine's computer gets F**kedup ill do it in less than two hours, and god help the police if they get in my way. Its everyman for himself.

You sent me Jimi you sweet woman you.
check out the video you sent it must have been filmed in a mirror, Jimi played left handed. he is playing right handed in the video and the white upside down stratocaster, it is the Jimi guitar i just got for my birthday. a thing of beauty.

More Frank, shows the Hendrix influence. i ripped more off of frank than anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtWa3sKoZ94&feature=related

Purple haze
 with the first processer i ever had i was able to get this sound.
I ripped frank off bad as my version of purple haze is stolen from him. when he sings tomorrow or just the end of time. listen to the guitar. it makes a wail like a wounded banshee. I love to hear that come out of my amp. and i pull it off really good. now I'm not trying to brag because it took way too many years before i got it together.damn hundreds of hours went into me putting something like this song together.
It was a labor of love for Lucas.
Frank does Purple haze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDVjtQFCGI&feature=related

Enjoy my friends
                                                                      Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2008, 07:04:03 pm »
Here, my dear.  Just one I came across today:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HMzy5a4L6PU

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2008, 08:33:19 pm »
some of my favorite songs

ZZ Top - Blue Jean Blues
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yfyPiRMGaCM&feature=related

ZZ Top Jesus Just Left Chicago LIVE!!! 1980
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MrK9-6LEpE&NR=1

ZZ TOP AND WILLIE NELSON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWIF2etht8

enjoy
                                                        Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2008, 09:25:35 pm »
I saw ZZ Top in concert back when Notre Dame still had concerts.  With the new president and all, they don't have anything there now.  I see you're still with us, so you must not have blown up the computer. :)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 04:07:06 pm »
Hey Lucas, the first link has a pretty good guitar riff; I don't know if I just posted it for that or not, might just be the beauty of the song.  The second one I really like since I play the piano. The third one, well we've discussed.  I don't know if that link will work or not.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VrDsCv1r16g

http://youtube.com/watch?v=phgxhqAH_OY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eOYppTIU&feature=related

Peace to you, my friend~
Betty

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 07:23:09 pm »
hear you go my dear

MR CROWLEY  (Betty tacy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSnj8X1zAZI

Bark at the moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXko2YCuZa8&feature=related

I just love this jam

Perry mason  ( I love concert footage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7KS5HGYIcg&NR=1

enjoy miss Betty
                                                                  Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 07:47:38 pm »
*banging head*        I've never been to an Ozzfest, but one of my former lovers and his current woman took their six week old baby to one.  They were properly escorted out. 

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 09:50:50 pm »
A couple oldies, but goodies in my book.

Nazareth-Hair of the Dog

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GJ66UO-iKpc

Dire Straits-Brothers in Arms

http://youtube.com/watch?=8M9U1OU0MzU

Don't know if you like Dire Straits or not, but I think Mark Knopfler can strum really well.
Peace to you~
Betty

Edited to add: The Dire Straits link didn't work.  I'm going to have to quit using links that do this shit.

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 08:33:09 pm »
Betty tells me her first concert was "terrible ted"
Growing up in the motorcity we allways went to see "uncle Tedly"
One of my favorites to play on the gee-tar

Dog eat dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jHJQlFddM

my Home town anthem

DETROIT ROCK CITY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgsoJrzplUI

Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2008, 07:43:46 am »
Hey Lucas, I remember when Kiss' Double Platinum album came out; me and my brother were riding around in his new Mustang Cobra and he was playing it on his 8-track and driving very fast.  Takes me back.  I loved Kiss.  My brother's best friend had to smuggle their records into my house 'cause my mum was totally against rock & roll at the time.(he had to do that with Ozzy also).   

At the Ted Nugent concert, when the opening band was on, they were passing joints around (as usual then), and I passed out.  I came to though in time to hear Ted, and found out that the joint was laced with PCP.  Guess my system couldn't handle it at that time (I was only 16) but a couple years later, well, nuff said.  I'll try to look around for a good one to send back to ya.
Peace~
Betty

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 06:59:04 pm »
as promised miss Betty

Mettalica Nothing else Matters Live

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8esoxw3tP5A

Master of puppets - Mettalica

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KbOPxzGLT50

Mettalica - Battery

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BeFyJr68m_I

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 09:29:50 pm »
*banging head*  Those were absolutely fanfuckingtastic songs.  Here's one back at ya.

Rush  2112

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PMT-2p8NBU

Edited to add:  goddamn it, why does it keep doing this?  I'm thinking I'm not going to try to post videos again, or I'll keep trying until it gets it right.

Edited yet again:  OK, I'm going to try this one more time and if it doesn't work, fuck it.

Rush   Tom Sawyer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iuwkTtowshA

Rush   Spirit of the Radio

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M5g4mQk96Aw
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 09:36:15 pm by Bettytacy »

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2008, 11:14:19 pm »
A rare one for you Miss Betty

Ozzy Osbourne & Slash - In My Life

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oUYWBgd1tpQ

enjoy
                                            Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2008, 11:24:51 pm »
I really enjoyed that.  I like the pictures that were showing in the background.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.