Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

(1/979) > >>

Miss Philicia:
I thought I'd have a date with Wumpy tonight, even though he's stood me up. So for dinner I'm making hot dogs (though in a nod to NO MOAR CARBS I shunned the buns), tater tots (yummy! perfect treat for 16 year olds named Justin!) and baked beans (I had trouble finding a can opener because the last time I purchased something in a can was a few years ago).

ps: if I don't come out of the trailer park by midnight send Jan to find me

~toodles~ :P

phildinftlaudy:
Hope you added some American processed cheese slices to the hot dogs and added an extra layer of salt to the tator tots....

I had a large philly cheese steak sub yesterday for lunch - with all the toppings - and they had to wrap it in three layers of paper and the grease still seeped out. Then I went to Duffy's sports bar earlier tonight and had some breaded chicken wings...

Now, I am watching tv and having a few Coronas.

Happy eating - nutrition is way over-rated --- LOL (just kidding as I don't want to pay for my transgressions and cavalier attitude later)

-Phil (whose stomach is still bloated from the philly, the wings, and 5 or 6 Coronas)

bocker3:
If it didn't come out of a drive-thru window, it's not true "Wumpette style", only a sad imitation.

M

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: bocker3 on November 17, 2011, 09:53:22 pm ---If it didn't come out of a drive-thru window, it's not true "Wumpette style", only a sad imitation.

M

--- End quote ---

Work, Sister Fire :)

@Phil-A-Tio: no cheese slices like that as I can't bring myself to ever eat "cheese food" and I did put some salt on the tater tots, but alas it was sea salt

And a Philly Cheese Steak in MIA? Clutch the pearls! I know that thing wasn't any good. The key is the bread used and the is Sarcone's bakery on S. 9th St.

ps: I forgot that dessert will be a mint Klondike bar and a shot of vodka:)

Jody:
Can a big bag of Lays potato chips and a family size Wonder bread be far behind?  And don't forget a vat of Gulden's mustard and maybe some Kraft imitation mayo and those triangular packaged cheeses!  And the appetizer would be Campbell's tomato soup and some Ritz crackers.  For dessert some Hostess cupcakes on a platter.  And wash it all down with some Colt 45 malt liquors!  Then strike up a Newport cig.

Jody :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version